Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default George Green telephone interview

Project Camelot has posted a 35 minute telephone conversation with George Green here (recorded on 2 September).

Quote:
A 35 minute telephone interview in which George discusses the economy, the Russian military, the probability of war with Iran, and the need for The Ground Crew to pull together and get organized for difficult times ahead. Recognizing that things are moving fast and changing almost daily, George has asked us to phone him in a few days' time after he's had a chance to talk further with some of his own insider contacts in Washington and elsewhere to discover more about possible and probable covert plans.

Click here to download [PC users right-click, Mac users option-click]
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #2
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George Green telephone interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Project Camelot has posted a 35 minute telephone conversation with George Green here (recorded on 2 September).
that's how I found this website
NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:49 PM   #3
Wid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIBIRU2012 View Post
that's how I found this website

ditto
Wid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:44 PM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

same here!! lol..
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

yep
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #6
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"...The Bank for International Settlements, which is run by the Rothschilds (it's the 13 families which control the world's money) got permission and got it in writing from Bush, allowing them to audit the Federal Reserve. Now, that event will occur as soon as Bush gets out of office. That means anytime after November, frankly... And then the Rothschilds will find out how much money has been gone, because it's a money thing with them.

You know, it's their ego. They've allowed this Federal Reserve franchise to basically create money out of thin air and encumbered the entire world. The whole world's involved with this meltdown...

Everybody's under total control of just a few people up here that are just running our country. And this election farce is exactly what it is. It doesn't make any difference who we get up there because the ant-hill is still there. The heads of the ant-hill... can't do anything more than what the rest of Congress can allow them to do." ~George Green (Sept. 2, 2008)
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill ,
Cant wait for Georges view on the U S take over of the mortgage companys.
Two at the same time?for trillions?80% of the market?
And if the US is a corporation allready in debt by trillions ?
Will the international comunity not lose faith and call in its loans?
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #8
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah nice interview with george. But hes like.....hey my alien buddies tell me the whole northern hemishpere is dead?? what?

What aliens? The greys? Who are these trustworthy aliens that would say such deterministic things with absolute certainty. Im very skeptical and he should explain.
Sounds like possible alien fearmongering. Would wise aliens even tell us something like that! geez. lol
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #9
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

I meant to say .the northern hemishpere will be all wiped out by nukclear fallout.

And did these aliens explain how enlightened they are. How do they know.the source itself doesnt just step in and do mind boggling miracles. thats the problem with these things. The pecking order and who really knows what or is in the know.

The illusionati think they are in the know....but their just a tool for the light beings to catalyze evolution. lol. Although we are creating them with the disease in our mass consciousness as well.

Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #10
C3RV4NTE5
Avalon Senior Member

I dunnoh why, but I don't trust this man, George Green. He acts like he knows everything and with prepotency. I for example trust people like Dan Sherman, who admits he has no clue of what's going to happen, he just tells his story.

Richard Hoagland is the same type of person as Mr. Sherman, they try not to come to premature conclussions based on what they've been told.

Ms. Cassidy and Mr. Ryan, congratulations for both websites. I spend a big amount of my time taking notes, comparing, hearing, learning and reading books your guests recommend. If something of all this ends up happening, you both should be honored and respected by every individual on this planet.
C3RV4NTE5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:57 PM   #11
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Yeh were still waiting to hear He's update's too =P
Didn't George mention He was getting new info from insiders dureing the week end?
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:42 AM   #12
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

The prediction for the entire Northern Hemisphere is very alarming. Very few will be able to escape to the South so its imperative that people wake up and do something.
The DU dust aleady mixed globally with our atmosphere. It is found everywhere including North America, and the amount used so far is irreparable. I've read that 30%-50% of all life on earth, including bacteria would die sooner or later from this, and the rest would be mutants, as it binds to our dna. This means the South is not terribly safe either.
We need to keep our spirits up, and believe miracles are coming, that technology will be produced that will help us. The most important thing is to think of others. If so many are going to be facing this, then we're all in this together.
Think of how the Hopis live, how those closer to earth and to community live. If we aimed at forming new communities we should set the goal far higher than what we live with now, aim for the lessons of our First Nations people, and the Scandinavian ethics of caring for others and wouldn't it be lovely if this time it was without money. I believe we need to meditate and ask for help, including from the positive visitors who are watching.
But we need to help others.
Hopefully the worst of this will be avoided somehow.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:47 AM   #13
ordinaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3RV4NTE5 View Post
I dunnoh why, but I don't trust this man, George Green. He acts like he knows everything and with prepotency. I for example trust people like Dan Sherman, who admits he has no clue of what's going to happen, he just tells his story.

Richard Hoagland is the same type of person as Mr. Sherman, they try not to come to premature conclussions based on what they've been told.

Ms. Cassidy and Mr. Ryan, congratulations for both websites. I spend a big amount of my time taking notes, comparing, hearing, learning and reading books your guests recommend. If something of all this ends up happening, you both should be honored and respected by every individual on this planet.
Eureka, I thought I was alone. Ive purchased George's books The Ground Crew etc and crawled my way through them. My thoughts are:
1. Why do these people not try and make their message easy to understand
2. If the stories are true then spirituality is all we need, why then is George so involved in High (Illuminati) finance. If we are "becoming" what the hell does it matter if the nutters go crazy, as we are here for a much bigger purpose.
3. Why bother exiting to Ecuador when the next stage is up

Cheers from Ordinary man

Yes the guy doesn't add up, clever though he is
ordinaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:40 AM   #14
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaordic Simplexity View Post
Yeah nice interview with george. But hes like.....hey my alien buddies tell me the whole northern hemishpere is dead?? what?

What aliens? The greys? Who are these trustworthy aliens that would say such deterministic things with absolute certainty. Im very skeptical and he should explain. Sounds like possible alien fearmongering. Would wise aliens even tell us something like that! geez. lol
Well, you hit the nail on the head of my big question...

Back in 1964 Aliens completely shut down America and Russia's nukes.

With the technology they hold, there is no reason for them to allow the planet to have any nukes go off... unless they want to destroy life on this planet.

I have been to council meetings of Futures in my dreams, and their conversations state they have no problem stepping in and interfering to save the planet.

so who are his friends?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #15
Yorkie
Avalon Senior Member

Nuklear exposions affect not only this planet but our Galaxy and entire Universe. So yes those guys who shut down nukes in 1964 can do it again, not only for us but for themselves as well.
I had the same feelings listening to George Green. He has some informations but not to be trusted fully. He doesn't resonate positively, just spread the FEAR.
Since we've learned that our future depends from global consciousness I am very carefull with the statesments like George Green presented about Nothern Hemisphere
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:22 PM   #16
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: George Green telephone interview

Greeting's to all,
The Message's are intended to be repetitious for two good reasons,. First, to stir and awaken a group of sleeping conscious minds, that agreed to be born into this timeline. Second, there are hidden signals within these messages to stir these spirit souls into acting. The Helpers, cannot force or prompt individuals to act. It is up to each soul who is here, to awake and help at this critical point and time, for this World's opportunity for transformation to a higher level (critical time next few years till 2012). Too end once and for all, the enslavement of all humans on this prison planet. This enslavement has lasted thousands of years. IT is up too the individual souls, to either act or not react. The Helpers and Watchers that are monitoring this situation (note they are from multiply worlds and dimensions) can not and will not directly intervine. IT is up to the human souls here (those that are awake and those who are about too), to use these messages as switch to turn on and enable a conscious -minded shift. Once there is a critical number (small in proportion to the planets population)that has awoken. Then a chain reaction for the unconscious masses will take effect. That will over-ride all the negative efforts of the small negative forces to keep you and me trap on this dimensional plan forever! One can envoke guidence and extra energy assistance by awakening and reciting the creed "I am a human being becoming, help me to become." One really needs to read the "Messages" (within the New Paradign series) to truly understand the Ground Crews purpose. Please note, George Green is not the author of these "Messages", only a transcriber and publisher of them. giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 09-28-2008 at 12:30 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:39 PM   #17
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Yorkie. In the books written by George they are saying we must avoid fear because it results in a low frequency vibration which we must avoid. I also feel the ET's will intervene in a nuclear attack. It affects the whole universe. George is a very intune with current economic events but it seems odd to me that now that things are getting more toublesome that he says that he has had no contact with his ET freinds.

Giovanni has also some good points. George should reread the books that he was instructed to write! I originally read the handbook in June and recently reread it and it is amazing how much more clear it seems now. There were things I didn't really understand the first time that now have been shown to me in my quest for the answers. I feel the more I research, it shows how little I actually know. The funny thing is we are the ones that have awakened. What about the people that haven't!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #18
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

May I ask where I can find these texts? Thanks
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:31 PM   #19
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

My aura feels dirty after listening to George Green, like I need to go clean it. I don't know what this means about Geroge Green.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:38 PM   #20
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joet1980 View Post
May I ask where I can find these texts? Thanks
Here is a link for you.

http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/index.ph...d=22&Itemid=60

Once you give a working e-mail you will recive a "link" for two other "books" which you can read on line as well.... Hope that helps you out.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:41 AM   #21
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with most of you about George Green. For someone who is supposedly giving you good news, he's not really presenting many good news. Every time I have watched any of his interviews I do not feel positive. His message is not always carry a tone of hope but a tone of doom and gloom - the type of ideas we need to steer away from.

Sometimes he has a good message but a lot of it is like "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE SKY IS FALLING!"
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:19 AM   #22
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

After listening to George Green's interview I didn't feel the best either. They have been telling us for months that it is up to us to facilitate the change we want to see. Yet most folks know that is really difficult when there are no real leaders to stand up behind.

It would nice if Aragorn (King of Gondor form Lord of the Rings) were here to lead us. Meaning it would be nice to have someone who is filled with integrity and not afraid to take the steps to bring this nation out of this quagmire. Yet what Aragorn represents is the best that one has to offer which is within each of us.

Irrespective of GG's message we all must move forward, do our best and let our hearts speak to us in the stillness of the night when we ask for guidance on how to press forward.

I've been in the midst of a disaster area duing the 1989 San Francisco earthquake. People were amazing.

Sometimes it takes something sudden, unexpected to wake folks up and put them on the path toward the light and to do the "right" thing. Just because a shake up has happened, is happening or is about to happen doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Instead it may be viewed as an opportunity to test one's metal. To discover that one is far more then they ever imagined, much stronger then they could have possible thought and far more resourceful than in the past.

I see those of us as staying put as the foot soliders. We are the ground crew. This is what we were born to do and this is our challenge. I am grateful for this time in life. In the end I know in my heart it will all sort itself out as nothing of true value is ever really lost.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:51 AM   #23
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
Sometimes he has a good message but a lot of it is like "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE SKY IS FALLING!"
Hi,

Don't forget where he's coming from ... so the warnings are ok , but HIS solutions are to HIS best knowledge and reference.
We have to respect that. Now if somebody is telling me that the sky is falling it's up to me to find a fitting solution.
That's the deal for everyone individually ... some will panic and others will stand up as true leaders.

To my opinion a lot is discussed over and over again on this forum and not a lot appears to be DONE.
However we cannot exactly see if ground crew teams are really forming. Hopefully a lot is going on there ...

Well let's focus on the best and keep it streaming that way ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #24
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by giovonni; 09-30-2008 at 12:07 AM. Reason: delete message /posted twice
Old 09-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #25
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: George Green telephone interview

Greeting's Operator,
Yes, there is a lot of redundant views and advice, coming from all quarters of the net and this site. There is also much disinformation spreading and panic. I believe your instincts are your best advisor. and yes those who have been awoken, are taking actions. How many is the critical point. I advise, all Ground Crew Members to initiate their meditative manifested visions now! Also, if serious about surviving, not just the possibilities of world economic collaspe or even world war, but maybe, something just as devastating; the continued mental shut down of the majority of the human race, by pharma- drugs, the military spraying of the skys and the orchestrated rehetorical nonsense being spread from political leaders and most of the media. Remember human enslavement is the endgame. I am with you, discernment is our only friend. giovonni