Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Living in spiritual groups

Every time the concept of living in groups comes up, there is the usual knee-jerk reaction associated with: cults, leaders, agenda's, power struggles, ego dominance games etc. (Fear).

In the new paradigm it won't be like that. Why? New paradigm survivors will survive because they will care more about others than themselves.

"Take your brother's need as the measure for your action".

You challenge "How will I know what to do?" "What can we do without rules or order?"

I say: you will look around you, see what other people need and start working on that. Leadership not required!

I don't think one should be afraid of groups like this. For those who get a chance to experience it, I am sure it will be magical. This will be the next step to the formation of the more advanced soul groupings where consciousness can start to be shared, and where we can create as one.

In the love and in the light of the one infinite creator - make it so! - Let the light shine on hearts of all men so that they may be motivated to live harmoniously in groups!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #2
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Living in spiritual groups

Greeting's my Friend,
It has been amazing reading your post over the last six months,
and observing your ongoing transformation! much love too ya<>gio

This is a good topic (thread), for those who have issues with grouping with other
individuals in a support or community setting. Now is the time to start making connection
with other like minded ones.

Last edited by giovonni; 03-03-2009 at 07:17 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Living in spiritual groups

I totally agree with you Anchor. You may have read my other post to your thread in a similiar vein. I see very harmonious group forming, with none of the ego-centric attitudes which polluted the old 3D communities

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Well needed thread. The last one certainly did get that knee-jerk. I know that If I was in a group with most of you, things would probably go fine, but what do you do to bring a group that isn't like that on the same level?
Be the change, yet again?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Well needed thread. The last one certainly did get that knee-jerk. I know that If I was in a group with most of you, things would probably go fine, but what do you do to bring a group that isn't like that on the same level?
Be the change, yet again?
Leave, LOL!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, be the change, be the example. A spiritually advanced person affects his or her surroundings in a manner that they may or may not realize initially. One has to "be" the example of advanced conciousness. The ********, ego, control, right/wrong disapates in the presence of higher consciousness, but one has to be that consciousness consistantly.

The person reaching for higher consciousness, values, also gets help from the spiritual realm. They are open and connected to receive inspiration and expanded ideas to help them in their quest to make a difference, to transcend 3D and its limitations.

LOve and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #7
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Leave, LOL!
Okay Dan, let's clear this up outside... in the chatroom.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHa sorry but that's probably what I would do, but Carmen's right, be the change! And if that didn't work, then I'd leave!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote