Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
Egg
Banned

Default I want to make my stance on alien life very clear

kidnapping

(law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them in false imprisonment [syn: snatch]

Abduction

(Law) The wrongful
and usually the forcible, carrying off of a human being against their expressed will.

OK so thats quite clear here on what is happening. The wrongful and criminal and distressing act of taking people against their will - be it men, women or children.

Thats not even looking into the raping, sexual assaults, murder, child thefts and other horrific acts on people against their wills over many decades in some cases.

So to be absolute, total above board about it all - Do not even begin to ask me if I like aliens. No - they work at night to a hidden agenda, to their own aims and goals to their own benefit and have absolutely no regards for the welfare or condition of their victims.

If there is a space court, they would be the equivilant to the NAZI drs of old from WW2. They need the gallows and the firing squad - both worked in secret to hidden agendas, and both had aims of domination and enslavement.

So - please, don't think I am going to be very 'open minded', or 'think for the future' or 'work with them man because they might teach you some thing', because that type of thinking is like a Jew in WW2 working for the Drs skinning their victims alive because he / she is 'thinking of the future'.

I think I may have just made my very last ever post on avalon, because working with the aliens is like working for your own torturer to keep their equipment clean for your next session.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I want to make my stance on alien life very clear

Theres more on this forum than alien abduction stuff Egg. I am not drawn at all the the alien stuff and I agree with you, that it is unlawful and just plain wrong.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Egg, it's highly likely that you're speaking from personal experience, and personal experience that was most definitely not pleasant. The ones you described are the malicious ones but according to whistleblower testimony, (I have never personally seen one, that I can be 100% certain about) the nice guys are out there. More nice guys than bad guys. We are supposed to get out of our own mess by ourselves and then we are welcomed into their community. I am not trying to convince you otherwise, but please keep an open mind.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Check this out,it is only a reflection of all the inhumane things done on this planet. The africans were abducted and it wasn't by aliens. Until we began to feel compassion for all life,these cycles will repeat themselves.

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-10-2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

BUMP This post is a classic that will bring world peace.

Last edited by Kathleen; 02-10-2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Entire post copied please view forum guidelines on excessive quoting
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The "Aliens" that do the abductions have been reported to not be extra terrestrials at all. They are actually future timeline humans that for what ever logistical reason did not make the jump to 4th density. They messed around with thier genetics so much that they have to travel back in time and take genetic samples from us to try to fix thier own genetics. Yes they are unethical, they are the off spring of the unethical people messing up the world right now.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:51 AM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

egg ...

i respect what you write ... not posting to convince you otherwise ... we know what we know ... and experience ...

for me ... aliens are a small part of what is occuring now ... i don't place huge emphasis on them ...

i have had many true and beneficial experiences with some of them ... only SOME ...

i have also had the experience of being abducted by others that i knew little of ... i felt they were more about their agenda than any benefit to our kind ... having said that ... my experience was not pleasant as it caused me much fear ... and yet there was an intervention and i was spared their experimentation ...

abduction is clearly not in keeping with universal laws ... but it happens ... just as our own kind break laws here ... it is wrong ... but it happens ...

there will come a time place when all this gets sorted out ... universal law will once again be restored and be adhered to ...

abductions are ... simply put ... WRONG ...

but there are all types of aliens ...

and there all kinds of humans ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Think for a moment about what we do to animals....if we are animals to them then may be there is nothing wrong with that....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #9
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Think for a moment about what we do to animals....if we are animals to them then may be there is nothing wrong with that....
That is a thought worth some merit.

A couple of years ago we asked this question:

March 4th, 2007:
Q.:
'What kind of protection do we need now in the current situation and in the near future?'

A.:
'You are connected and this connection will guide you if you care to listen.
We are one, remember, and this oneness gives both an understanding and the need to be aware of the possibilities that this oneness means regarding the influence of others.
To be calm, to be unafraid, to be openminded, even towards those you could consider "the enemy".
It is not so.
It is no enemy.
But it is different layers of understanding that brings about confusion.
Some will seemingly be killed, will be tortured, will be left in despair.
But life is one.
And this oneness everyone is part of, however improbable this might seem.
So, staying connected with one's true self without fear of the future,
you are already in front of the future, however strange this might seem.
Be happy for the good things in life.
Remember the good things in life, and others in the oneness will take part in that, and gradually, if it is in their path, change in attitude.'

Our guide has a philosophic bent. But perhaps others might find some comfort in these words.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I understand Eggs feelings on this matter, i have never had a good experience with aliens, i get angry when i know that something has happened in the night.
Perhaps i should not feel this way because i am putting anger out but this is me this is how i cope with these things.

Perhaps they are our future selves i have pondered on this that could be possible i know and the way this world has been used, abused, killed it's fellow man that theory would make sense.

Until i have a possitive encounter i will continue to think this way.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #11
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Aliens often act in a mirror-like fashion to your thought-stream. As a suggestion, try shifting your focus away from this 'bad experience' chatter and perhaps think in your terms on how you might engage them more peacefully.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Aliens often act in a mirror-like fashion to your thought-stream. As a suggestion, try shifting your focus away from this 'bad experience' chatter and perhaps think in your terms on how you might engage them more peacefully.

It's funny isn't it?

How we reveal our true selves in our dreams?

Our actions in these dreams, reveals a lot about a person, especially when you didn't even know you were being observed.

Last edited by David; 02-16-2009 at 10:06 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:37 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
It's funny isn't it?

How we reveal our true selves in our dreams?

Our actions in these dreams, reveals a lot about a person, especially when you didn't even know you were being observed.
Too sad indeed. The question is how to step out of yourself.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:01 AM   #14
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

It's not that hard - for some just takes sifting thru all this awhile before they expand their focus to see a larger perspective.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #15
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
It's not that hard - for some just takes sifting thru all this awhile before they expand their focus to see a larger perspective.
And meanwhile I'm sifting away.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #16
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

As you should! and it's part of why you came here into the material. You came to sift, play around with the contrast - and in doing so expand as an individual perspective, and contribute to the reality becoming.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Dont talk about 'Aliens' when all you are really talking about are so called 'Gray's' and the abduction (ie: without consent) phenomena.

You make a foolish mistake to say that the majority of Extra-Terrestrial beings are anything other than loving and compassionate, and show your limited understanding by promoting separation.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #18
Steve_G

There seem to be a lot more documented cases of negative encounters, especially with, but not exclusive to, the Greys. For example, in her interview with Camelot Miriam Delicado reported positive contact with the "Nordics", even though on her own site she mentions things that happened that seem much less benevolent. This then makes the rest of it seem less trustworthy.

The problem is that we don't have nearly enough reliable information to go on. According to some sources there are more than 50 races interacting with us, but all have done so secretly. Various explanations have been given for this but we still don't KNOW.

If anyone has positive encounter stories then please, share them! Help people expand their view to a larger perspective and get out of fear-based reactions. Don't blame people for being suspicious when all of these alien interactions have been happening in secret- we have huge amounts of experience of secret dealings among our own race, and how often have they turned out to be for the benefit of all? On top of that you have people like Blossom Goodchild and Commander Adama putting out dates for positive mass first contact that don't happen, muddying the waters even further.

None of it helps us to understand what's going on. Trust should be earned, not given blindly because we WANT to believe what we are told; actions will always speak louder than words.

Last edited by Steve_G; 02-17-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #19
David
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think the intentions of anyone here were to lambaste egg.

..,eh. forget it. No point continuing this conversation.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #20
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to 'Lambast' you Egg

I was standing up for the good guys out there in the galaxy.

Don't ever focus on the few negative ones, you just give power to them.

There is a large amount of contactee literature that documents positive sevice-to-others human ETs.

I am still preparing myself to be of service. I have a way to go yet to purify my thoughts and actions to the point where an advanced lifeform would even want to be near me.
I don't have any fancy space travel or visitation stories to tell you yet steve. Like many people I have had a UFO sighting though.

You are right about the many deceptions with channeled information and predictions, it is hard to know who is the most correct or real.

I have sympathy for the MILAB victims and the grey hybridisation program participants.

I also want to lead people to awareness of the good forces that are watching over them with love. Which I know in my heart are present.

They don't like to intervene with another entitees free-will, so that is why we see alot less of them then maybe some of the other more manipulative races.

They know that we will not learn to live in peace until we choose it for ourselves.

This is one of many important contactee cases, but is well documented and inspirational:
http://video.google.com.au/videosear...on&hl=en&emb=1

view some photos from other worlds towards the end of this presentation;
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...OPjMjGDA&hl=en

Last edited by Luminari; 02-17-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

If you guys are going to lambast some eggs here can I get mine with some diced ham, maybe a little cheese on top and some whole wheat toast with a glass of orange juice?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #22
Steve_G

I apologise, "lambaste" (however it's spelt) was a poor choice of word. Sorry if I caused any offence to anyone, I'll go back and re-phrase.

It wasn't my intention to say that positive encounters don't happen, just to point out that the negative stories outweigh the positive. Alex Collier had very positive encounters for example, and I think there is a lot of truth in what he said.

I believe that there ARE positive races 'out there' and that some are interacting with us, albeit in limited ways. Unfortunately I also believe that there are some very negative groups that can and do come across as being very positive, but in fact have aims and objectives that will not benefit us in any way.

Bearing in mind the sheer magnitude of the deceptions that have been foisted on the human race by TPTB over the centuries, and that it's only recently that these are really coming to light, it isn't a surprise people find it difficult to believe that there are aliens who genuinely want only good things for us.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:12 PM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Dont talk about 'Aliens' when all you are really talking about are so called 'Gray's' and the abduction (ie: without consent) phenomena.

You make a foolish mistake to say that the majority of Extra-Terrestrial beings are anything other than loving and compassionate, and show your limited understanding by promoting separation.
well said brother.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:19 AM   #24
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Luminari's post totally. There has been a HUGE agenda by the shadow government to portray aliens as bad and nasty (they have even utilised Hollywood to a large degree to achieve this aim also.)

Like attracts like so apparently when the US Military met with lower vibrational ETs on their bases and made a pact with them in the late 1940's, the deal was an exchange of technology for them to "borrow" humans. They had agree to borrow or abduct a certain amount and to return them to their place of abduction although this did not happen. The "greys" / Zeta Reticuli broke their side of the deal. The US military realised that they were powerless. And thus started that mess of the US govt working with ETs in joint underground military bases, which also happens in other countries too now such as Pine Gap and Mt Ziel in Australia.

I would like to stress though that many of the abductions are actually done by US military with PLFs (Programmed Life forms). They do this to promote fear for one of their ultimate gameplan manoeuvres due to unravel within the next 2 years but i think this year. For a staged fake alien invasion scenario of supposedly nasty and hostile ETs. Don't believe the hype!

As Lumianri says, there are infinitely more enlightened and spiritually advanced ETs surrounding Earth in different dimensions, some physical and many not (etheric). It is high time Earth grew up, well, not Earth per se, but Earthlings. And when we can show a certain degree of peace and harmony of this planet then, we will be invited to be a full and conscious active participant in the Intergalactic Federation.

There are pages and pages and pages of info i'd love to write to share to with you all but it is late. All i can say, is as you progress upon your spiritual paths your viewpoint of "aliens" will evolve. After all, most of us are by definition already "aliens". That is, not of this Earth. And nearly all of us had have past lives on many other planets too of differing degrees of physicality and differing dimensions.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #25
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

okay- this is kind of weird...
re- alien abductions and people abductions...
so how many of us have been abducted by "humans" and "aliens" or are not quite sure...
so- say- raped- molested- abused- assualted- physically or mentally by either or both of these races...
all of my life i've had this problem defending the "creeps" say- what most "normal" people would define the creepy people... but i can't help but somehow defend everyone... even people who are out to get me... even at times abuse me... then we have this discussion... are the "aliens" out to abuse/ "get" us... when say "raping"- i don't like using these terms, but to be blunt to try and be clear or is there so much more...

is there some direct or sort of direct... ha... correlation between people who have a hard time standing up to abusers and people have a relationship with - entities???

i mean... science has all these great little psychological disorders to give us... great. but could it have to do with our strange little inner defense for the greater abuse.... the greater overall abuse of humanity??? that we have to - people like (us) the one's like me who have a hard time saying- don't abuse me... because we know we've been abused all along- somehow???? but can't quite put our fingers on it? and seek to find the answers in these HUMANS on the street everywhere... like- no- you are really goooood inside...

i know this might not make sense- let me work on it.... maybe someone can try and feel this.... ha... it's hard for me to explain....just poppin gin my head here.....

um- btw- spent about 45 min with one outside last nite. it came closer and i felt like it wanted to almost come even closer. i was almost paralyzed and didn't know what to do because this one i think comes around all the time. it was soooo nuts. i was talking to two people on the street trying to get them to look... but see... i live in north philadelphia... so u can imagine... at the time a man actually passed to me a business card for a buddhist meditation that said meditate for world peace and for self happiness... i would have said something about the site or the nexus project but i didn't know that's what the card was for and also was too busy trying to get him to look at the sky... he was like- "oh you are saying that's a ship" "i seen me one of them once"

it's crazy. you can't get people to stop. I did get two. but in my neighborhood if i do get them to stop... they will... well... rape me... but i felt protected just standing there for awhile and taking cell phone pix... that of course don't come out well.

anyhow. cheers. whew. have a great day, guys. thanks for being there.
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote