Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 12-14-2009, 09:49 PM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Description of the Annunaki

Hmm......yes this info does get confusing.......

Bill R said Annunaki was a name for beings that came from other planet but not specific to one race (I believe he said this on the Freedom interview) so then it makes sense we get different accounts as to what they look like just like there are different races on this planet. Hence the albino and dark skinned
versions. They seem to agree on the kinky hair though LOL.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:00 AM   #27
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I read the pdf & found it very interesting. Given the time & dedication they've put in their investigation I think it's one of the most indepth papers I've come across so far, on this subject.

By the way, eleni, sorry I was a bit sarcastic to you, on the Rockefeller topic.
Just want to let you know it wasn't meant meanish.
L&R
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #28
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Tran- not sure what you meant by that on the Rockefeller page. Did you mean the part about the pub or the clothing? I was honest and said in my reply that I deleted that I only knew David and his daughter and her children via where I used to live.
But I do know that *real* Illuminati members don't act like Surpriem.
I was engaged to what people consider highest Illume member (actually his son- no not American) on the planet and grew up in that arena so I know a bit about protocol. That said it's my firm stance that the Truth Movement gives the Illuminati WAY too much credit.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:10 PM   #29
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

The Voyager II by Ashayana Deane has a very different take regarding the Annunaki and it is worth looking for detail

My personal take from the book is the Annunaki were created by the Anu Elohim after they fallen as the Annunaki defenders with only 10 strands of DNA

Now, the Human Angelics have 12 strands in potential so...it appears to me that if it not was for the mutations that can be corrected in the Human Angelics they are more sofisticated

Also I understand that the Annunaki are not conected to source...

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Christo- so you are saying the reps and Annunaki are one and the same? I used to think that- but am not so sure now.......but then again I don't discount anything because all possibilities exist within this realm.

One thought that has disturbed me for years.......in 97 I had an NDE- that evening a *Nordic* visited me in my hallway- after my NDE I read heaps of books on NDE's and similar was reported.......I get the creepy feeling these dudes are gatekeepers and work on various levels- in ancient times people misinterpreted them as angels/evolved beings......

I'm still personally getting to the bottom of this too. Did the Nordics visit you before during or after your NDE?

Right now I get a strong negative feeling with anything associated with the beings I am aware of as Annunaki. They may not be the same beings talked about here, but they are tall and white, but then so are some of the Dracos and some of the Arcturians, etc., etc. It seems to be the posh body type.

It seems that no matter how far back I go in time and even pre-time, there they are again and again and again. Usually with the same black sphere/ship wherein which they do their work on beings drawn to them.

When I get to the bottom of this I will publish it if I think it will help.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:56 AM   #31
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
The Voyager II by Ashayana Deane has a very different take regarding the Annunaki and it is worth looking for detail

My personal take from the book is the Annunaki were created by the Anu Elohim after they fallen as the Annunaki defenders with only 10 strands of DNA

Now, the Human Angelics have 12 strands in potential so...it appears to me that if it not was for the mutations that can be corrected in the Human Angelics they are more sofisticated

Also I understand that the Annunaki are not conected to source...

Love

That is good data, thank you. Have you read anything that talks about about tall white beings who are hyperversals? In other words they and their technologies survive through universe collapses or shifts?
Old 01-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #32
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I'm still personally getting to the bottom of this too. Did the Nordics visit you before during or after your NDE?

Right now I get a strong negative feeling with anything associated with the beings I am aware of as Annunaki. They may not be the same beings talked about here, but they are tall and white, but then so are some of the Dracos and some of the Arcturians, etc., etc. It seems to be the posh body type.

It seems that no matter how far back I go in time and even pre-time, there they are again and again and again. Usually with the same black sphere/ship wherein which they do their work on beings drawn to them.

When I get to the bottom of this I will publish it if I think it will help.
The Nordic being visited me after (night of my NDE - NDE took place in the morning)......

Have seen various depictions of that type of Nordic being......I dunno could it have been connected to my soul family or ET family?

Recently in my son's kindergarten (yes, an occult Steiner shcool) on his birthday teacher does a ritual and story and tells the children the tale of the tall Nordic gatekeeper , golden balls the souls play with before entering earth plane and that the keeper will be there when they leave earth plane too......YIKES!! I sat there listening to this story and the hair on my neck was standing up!

Last edited by eleni; 01-17-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:01 AM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tran- not sure what you meant by that on the Rockefeller page. Did you mean the part about the pub or the clothing? I was honest and said in my reply that I deleted that I only knew David and his daughter and her children via where I used to live.
But I do know that *real* Illuminati members don't act like Surpriem.
I was engaged to what people consider highest Illume member (actually his son- no not American) on the planet and grew up in that arena so I know a bit about protocol. That said it's my firm stance that the Truth Movement gives the Illuminati WAY too much credit.
Hello Eleni, would you be free to elaborate on this? Or have you already posted about this somewheres?
Old 01-17-2010, 07:08 AM   #34
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Eleni, would you be free to elaborate on this? Or have you already posted about this somewheres?
Okay......I was primed to marry a certain person from an early age.
What would you like to know? I walked away literally from that life
because when I left Europe I got into yoga and meditation and wanted to do my own thing.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:53 AM   #35
mandroid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Christo- so you are saying the reps and Annunaki are one and the same? I used to think that- but am not so sure now.......but then again I don't discount anything because all possibilities exist within this realm.

One thought that has disturbed me for years.......in 97 I had an NDE- that evening a *Nordic* visited me in my hallway- after my NDE I read heaps of books on NDE's and similar was reported.......I get the creepy feeling these dudes are gatekeepers and work on various levels- in ancient times people misinterpreted them as angels/evolved beings......
yes, ive been thinking this as a possibility for some time now.

the bieng i had in my room in 95 could have been misidentified as the grim reaper or a vampire initially,apart from its teeth were blunt i later saw,
but folk lore/ myths of demons/angels ect could well be from sightings of these superior evolved biengs,maybe this is where the blind faith of religions really comes from..maybe the big bright star seen by the three wise men was a ufo craft? who knows...

i wonder if the bieng in my room,probably linked to the two close ufo craft encounters was an annunaki?i feel it wasnt hostile although two smaller biengs did some not so nice things to me..i was comfortable with the taller "annunaki ?" bieng, but not the two smaller ones.something not nice about them..
mandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:10 AM   #36
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Description of the Annunaki

Please let Me add this to the fray if I may...

You have two camps regarding the Annunaki/S.a.A.M.i. "Issue" shall We say...

You have the Useanesda "The Homeworlders" - Who are incoming and about to Upset those Who are here from the Original Earth Mission (written of in the Texts). While They have all been Home to some extent (Their Homeworld being called S.a.A.M.e. by Them).

Those Loyal to the Usurper Rah Marduk as well as Marduk Himself are now back on Earth and have been apparently since around 1000 AD or so.

BTW - They are quite alot like Prince Neruda in Hellboy II - Golden Army. They're a Warrior Race - Apparently moving to an Enlightened stance on Us finally (Their own advancement and or remaining where They are potentially on the Density Ladder, depends on It)...

This is why Marduk will be taugt the error of His ways by His own People...

We need only watch it occur...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #37
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Voyagers volume I, copyright 2002 Ahayana Deane:

pg 165-169
...the Annu-Elohim Fallen Angelic Legion created a new Fallen Angelic Race with 11-strand DNA potential, the most genetically advanced biological form the D-11 Fallen Annu-Elohim are capable of seeding. The new race created by the Fallen Annu-Elohim is called the Anunnaki meaning "the Avengers of Anyu" the original Fallen Lyran hybrid Founders Race from D-11 Lyra-Aveyon. The Anunnaki lineage was created specifically as a vehicle through which the D-11 Fallen Annu-Elohim could incarnate directly into Densities 1, 2 and 3, in order to destroy the Guardian Angelic Oraphim and Azurite Eieyani genetic lines, to further their continuing agenda of exploitation and dominion of our Time Matrix.

The Anyu Race...suffered genetic digression...rebelled against the Founders 250 billion years ago...the Fallen Angelic Anyu Race that became the Fallen Annu-Elohim, intentionally traded in their original genetic capacity to hold the natural 12-Strand DNA Template "Christos Potential for a digressive 11-Strand DNA Template mutation... /

The contemporary Anunnaki lines...are in truth the Fallen Royal House of Aveyon [originators of the human race]...falsely promoting themseves as the "original creators of the human lineage" or as being of the Christos Founders Race...are not the "Christed" races.

Their misguided contemporary quest for dominion of Earth's Halls of Amenti star gates... hope to rob earth humans of their dormant 12-Strand DNA potential, through which humans can reclaim the Angelic Human heritage to serve as conscious guardians of the Halls of Amenti.

pg lvii has depictions of the predominant Intruder Races
pg lviii depicts some types of Guardian Races

All humans can reverse-mutate DNA template distortions and bring dormant DNA template potentials into activation through self-generated DNA bio-regenesis technologies... precisely what visiting Fallen Angelic Legions do not want contemporary humanity to accomplish.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #38
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Description of the Annunaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
All humans can reverse-mutate DNA template distortions and bring dormant DNA template potentials into activation through self-generated DNA bio-regenesis technologies... precisely what visiting Fallen Angelic Legions do not want contemporary humanity to accomplish.
Ooops - They've now missed that one.

We have the 3 to 5 percent necessary. Overfunction is Imminent. All They can hope for now is a Negative Harvest and even that is thinning out for Them...

After All - We've Hyperversals/Powers assisting Us in the endeavour now.

In the end - The Will be done, regardless...

Old 01-19-2010, 03:28 AM   #39
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I do not understand what you wrote Mercurial.
Maybe I'm tired... but would you try to explain in other words what you are saying?
Old 01-19-2010, 05:15 AM   #40
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

I am just now going home from My Human Job. I will post an explanation of what I've posted when I get home in an hour or so. My apologies - I thought You would have had a basic grasp of what I've posted from what I've seen You posting in this Thread.

No worries - Have a Java or Tea in the interim and I'll explain It all when I get home to My Personal Computer, and can post back here in detail.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #41
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Description of the Annunaki

We have the 3 to 5 percent necessary.

Ex.

The Working Model- An emergent model of what is generally defined as "Life Physics" (Which is a Physics that includes behaviors of Intelligent Living Organisms on Earth, beginning with Homo-Sapiens), indicates that adaptive behaviors of such Biokinds demonstrate the appearance of such behaviors when 3 percent of it's Membership demonstrate a change in a particular behavioral set for a given direction. This was originally derived from work with Monkeys on the Japanese Kurile Islands - Regarding specific behaviors acquired by populations of Monkeys that inhabited more than one island, and where the behavior was initially demonstrated initially by only one group, on one Island.

Over time, other groups of Monkeys began using these new behaviors until roughly 3 percent of the total population of Monkeys “learned” to crack nuts in the “new way” on that one Island.

Once this three percent of all Monkeys on that one Island, regardless of where they lived, learned to do things in the “new way”, it then became a new way of cracking nuts for the entire population no matter which Island in the chain the Monkeys happened to inhabit. We then started looking for minimum behavioral critical mass for behavior change in other living species, and also found them to function on this 3 percent principle. This is now known as the "100th Monkey Syndrome".

Now follow Me here please.

This means We need 3 percent of the 6.8 Billion Human Beings estimated to now inhabit the Earth to choose a "Third Path". Three percent of this number would be roughly 200'ish Million Souls. Fortunately, there are ways in which to “Activate” this number of People once a Neuro-Behavioral pattern has been Identified and Conveyed, which can correlate with “Desirable Propensity” General patterns. There are powerful reasons to believe that "BLACK-TECH" can and should be Employed for Our common behalf as Core Memberships in an Interconnected Intelligent Planetary Species. To what purpose ? The Working Model indicates that Earth is a Bioconnective Planet, such that all of it's Host of Living Matrices (the Biologies of All Living things, including Us) - This Codex of Life if You will, has the potential to act in Unison - And that is as a Single Organism with "One Degree of Freedom".

This is - All brains of the detected Memberships on/in that Sphere/Reality (regardless of any Language barriers) can “Vote” with their Hearts and Minds on what is best for All of Them.

Once thats done - It Manifests...

Overfunction is Imminent.

Ex.

Most mass energetic Transversals/Hyperversals encountered are of relative Maturity, and are capable of doing so by a mass-energetic pooling of their Single-member energetics into an energetic Overfunction (or Biomind) that can function as a "Single Degree of Freedom Organism".

This means that the energetics of a single Transversal's/Hyperversal’s vector intention is equal to the sum total of the vector-intention energetics of the entire Membership of It's Biokind. In other words, each member of a Transversal/Hyperversal Commonality functions as a "Single Degree of Freedom" of the entire Membership when it does function.

This Overfunction then (With assistance by the above mentioned), We will finally be allowed to approach...

All They can hope for now is a Negative Harvest and even that is thinning out for Them...

Ex.

These Fallen Tranversals/Angelics now know that because of the above Non-Fallen Hyperversals/Powers assisting this process - More of Us awaken every day, and the numbers are reverting in Our Commonality's favour...

All They can do is try to create more Fear and Chaos but All They will get is what They focus on for Themselves. This will be born out in the final accounting of things as We move to the new Cycle.

After All - We've Hyperversals/Powers assisting Us in the endeavour now.

Ex.

There should now be no need to explain this statement.

In the end - The Will be done, regardless...

Ex.

There are only two choices for Spirit incarnate in Flesh. Will It be a catalyst for change or will It be a barrier for suppression. Both are part of that Titanic Will to experience Potentiality - In all It's forms. Its the choice that really counts...

Old 01-19-2010, 11:43 PM   #42
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for the clarity.. I thought you meant the 100th monkey phenomena but wasn't sure.... (hey WaitingInTheWings, didja hear that? - sorry, private joke).

Mercuriel, I need to find time to read all your posts...backtrack to learn more these transversals/hyperversals... I love learning new words.

Your are more certain than I that we have the necessary awakened percentages.

And The Will... how you put it... I like it ...
as I've sort of traded in the term free will for True Will, is this The Will?

(what's the topic? lol)... ty
Old 01-20-2010, 12:25 AM   #43
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

I suppose so if by True Will You mean in the Spirit of the "Highest and Best Good of All Concerned" - The Prime Creator's Will that is...

When We step into Our Divinity - Responsible for Governing Ourselves without the need of Another to do so - We find these aspects of Will being one and the same...

Old 01-20-2010, 06:16 AM   #44
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

I recall Henry Deacon saying something about Annunaki and humans living together in one or more colonies on Mars, which he visited As I recall, he said the Annunaki there look very similar to the humans. That was in an interview somewhere on the Project Camelot site--possibly from one of the recent conferences. There was another whistleblower who confirmed that, but I can't remember now who is was--Bob Dean, perhaps.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:22 AM   #45
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay......I was primed to marry a certain person from an early age.
What would you like to know? I walked away literally from that life
because when I left Europe I got into yoga and meditation and wanted to do my own thing.

I scanned a lifetime when I was also a part of that tribe. I changed my mind about it too :-)
Old 01-20-2010, 06:30 AM   #46
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
I recall Henry Deacon saying something about Annunaki and humans living together in one or more colonies on Mars, which he visited As I recall, he said the Annunaki there look very similar to the humans. That was in an interview somewhere on the Project Camelot site--possibly from one of the recent conferences. There was another whistleblower who confirmed that, but I can't remember now who is was--Bob Dean, perhaps.

Here; more info about the Annunaki and Mars on Jan.2 show with Jay Weidner:
http://cosmicpenguin.com/Zany/
Old 01-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #47
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I scanned a lifetime when I was also a part of that tribe. I changed my mind about it too :-)
Yup, it's a good thing I got out of it and you too- who needs that karma?
Old 01-20-2010, 07:01 AM   #48
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

For the first time in history, the wife of a high-rank Anunnaki, an earth woman who is a direct descendant of the Phoenician/Anunnaki race, has come forward to reveal new and astounding information about many subjects that have, until now, been top secret. The woman, who is known only by her first name, Victoria, was born on earth and adopted by a prominent family.

(1888PressRelease) April 16, 2008 - Times Square Press, and Amazon.com Publishing Company are pleased to announce a historical and literary event in the field of Ufology: The publication of the book
Revelation of an Anunnaki’s Wife by Maximillien de Lafayette and Ilil Arbel Book details: 325 Pages.

Publishers: Times Square Press and Amazon.com Publishing Company Available by May 7, 2008 at amazon.com. Website: http://www.anunnakibooks.com

For the first time in history, the wife of a high-rank Anunnaki, an earth woman who is a direct descendant of the Phoenician/Anunnaki race, has come forward to reveal new and astounding information about many subjects that have, until now, been top secret. The woman, who is known only by her first name, Victoria, was born on earth and adopted by a prominent family.

A brilliant and beautiful woman, Victoria attended one of the best universities in the Northeast and became a successful business woman, but through unforeseen events had been approached by a high ranking Anunnaki with the request to bear a child, who is now a prominent U.S. senator, and instrumental to the future of the human race. Eventually, Victoria became the ambassador of the planet Nibiru, the home of the Anunnaki, to various governments on earth, was involved with top security missions, and at a certain time in her career, hunted by the CIA.

At age sixty, when Victoria was ready to return to Nibiru to be rejuvenated and prepared for a lifespan of hundreds of thousands of years, she decided to give the benefit of her experience to humanity. Victoria approached two authors with her request to publish her story, choosing them carefully. Maximillien de Lafayette is a well-known authority on UFOs, extraterrestrial issues, and particularly the Anunnaki. His latest book, The Anunnaki Encyclopedia, has just been published.

But Mr. de Lafayette is not a Ufologist – he is a historian, an academic, and the author of over a hundred books and encyclopedias on many other subjects. He has made it a point to let the public know that he is not affiliated with any Ufology group, and maintains his objectivity and independence. Ilil Arbel is also far from being a Ufologist. She has published biographies and memoirs, and is a contributor to a noted online Encyclopedia, and to a literary society. After pursuing the work of many authors, Victoria found them most appropriate for her publication plan.

The book is highly newsworthy not only for these reasons, but for the subject matter and the revelations. It includes such explosive subjects as earth governments cooperating with alien abductions for their own gain; high-ranking officials adopting hybrids and allowing them to merge with society, thus contaminating our genetic material; the current acceleration of alien atrocities; the Anunnaki’s creation of the human race – in their image – starting with the first woman; the truth about Jesus and Mary Magdalene, and some mistaken beliefs of Christians, Jews, and Muslims; alien technology; immortality and life after death; and much, much more.

The reader follows Victoria for forty years, as she gives birth to her Anunnaki son, studies at the Nibiru Academy, views the horrors of alien experiments, works on an earth base of aliens as part of her mission, learns to use telepathy, attends the Akashic library, marries a most attractive, high-ranking Anunnaki, and escapes those who wish to kill her, be it government officials or ancient, evil spirits. The book combines high suspense with scholarly explanations, and will appeal to a variety of readers – historians, Ufologists, readers of biographies and memoirs, and anyone else who loves a good adventure.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:07 AM   #49
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

is the above a scam?

http://jratcliffscarab.blogspot.com/...my-of-new.html
Old 01-20-2010, 07:30 AM   #50
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is the pope catholic?

I'd say it does smell a bit fishy, after reading the info in the blogspot.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote