Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #26
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
"Not all hybrids are bad? Indeed so. This is a very complex issue, fine lines separate, depending on whom originated the hybrid"

Watcher, both the good and the bad are creating hybrids. Is each side aware of the other group's hybrids in the populace?

Do they monitor each others hybrids? Or try to contact them in anyway? Re-programme them?

Thank you & All the Best

Ara
More than likely yes, fully aware of whats going on

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #27
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

The Watcher aka Mr. King-

Thank you for your valuable input on this forum. My question is this:

You mentioned the fact that the earth was due for dramatic climate changes that would require a new human able to survive in harsh conditions. What is your take on the Serpo story? Serpo.com seems to allude to a planet that is very hot, and has an extremely harsh climate with 2 suns.

If I understand the timeline split currently underway, it would seem to me the extreme environmental changes would take place on timeline 2, which people such as Dr. Dan Burisch state is no longer our planets current timeline. Therefore, the pole shift or whatever else would occur is no longer going to happen, much to the dismay of the negatively polarized ET's.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Old 10-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #28
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Many people have differing ideas as to possible timelines, I can only offer what I know, any data I am either unsure of or do not know I will state just that. I only know what the purpose of the hybrids/Superhumans are for, and the uses of same. One being the changes to this planet. I have no idea whatsoever other than an educated guess, when this is supposed to be. 2 things you should consider here is that an immediate event, strong enough to cause such a calamity could be brought about deliberately...........one being the tampering by the US military and the other an event brought on by hostile off planet intelligences, or a combination of the two.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 01:06 AM   #29
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Mr King, is Artificial Intelligence involved in the programming and monitoring of the PFLs, humans or hybrids?

Are they connected into a super computer network via implants?

Do they use computerized remote viewing? Where people's brains are connected into a quantum computer system?

I listened to one of your interviews yesterday where you mentioned about humans being chemically upgraded to boost their RV abilities. Did the O-P Intelligences supply this chemical or the knowledge of it?

Was this a compound which the USAF/NSA came across when autopsying an O-P Intelligence or one of the O-P Intelligence's hybrids?

Who are the Hostile Off Planet intelligences? Is there one race/species or an alliance of many?

Do they have Re-inforcements Incoming?

Is there a Secret War going on?

Steve Quayle of a meeting he had with a high ranking military man who told him of these Beings which are underground, they have advanced psychic abilities, the Military sent a black-ops team of 'specialized' men and women (super-soldiers) in and they took care of this situation. From what I understood these Beings were extremely tall in stature. Do you know of these Beings?

He was also told about "reptilians". Are there reptilians working with the Military?

All the Best,

Ara

Last edited by Ara; 10-10-2008 at 12:16 AM. Reason: mistakenly wrote 'Alex Jones' instead of 'Steve Quayle'
Old 10-08-2008, 01:56 AM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

bmk - is this similar to bst
blank slate/or screen technology,
which had limitations,
so, is BMK a more advanced multidimensional technology
(a step up, so-to-speak, from the original BST)
and, it operates at 24D-25D-26D,
and/or just over 27D ?

are you still pondering answers to my other questions?

curious susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-16-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:58 AM   #31
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

What is NASA say?

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:03 AM   #32
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Watcher,

What have the projects research/analysis determined about the psychological impact upon the belief systems of this planet? It seems there is a core of "christians" that are aware of this type of scenario like Tom Horn. What has been determined?

What caused mil intel and NSA to begin this project? It would seem to me if off planet beings had the capacity to travel these great distances that a planet compatible to earth inhabitants could have been found to move to (assuming that saving "everyone" would ever have been in the plans).

It appears that the agencies involved do not believe that "all" of the inhabitants on this planet could be; relocated safely, protected, etc... Is that true?

Knowing this information what do you personally have on your schedule of events? Leaving earth? Staying on earth?

Or are these changes too far off for you to worry about?

It appears to me that there is more than one agenda. Is that correct?

If so what is the prime directive?

If so who is making these global decisions?

Are these agencies aware that there are very advanced plans by civilian groups working with certain military groups to implement a "constitutional" coup that could jeapordize all these operations?

If so, how do they plan on continuing the projects?

Thank you
Old 10-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #33
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Mr King, is Artificial Intelligence involved in the programming and monitoring of the PFLs, humans or hybrids?
Programming is via on and off planet intelligences, military, intel

Are they connected into a super computer network via implants?
Yes crays

Do they use computerized remote viewing? Where people's brains are connected into a quantum computer system?
Advanced remote viewing by specifically trained personnel, and for certain missions yes connected to computers

I listened to one of your interviews yesterday where you mentioned about humans being chemically upgraded to boost their RV abilities. Did the O-P Intelligences supply this chemical or the knowledge of it?
chemicals used yes at facilities, know how came from off planet yes

Was this a compound which the USAF/NSA came across when autopsying an O-P Intelligence or one of the O-P Intelligence's hybrids?
this was evidently given to us and then we started manufacturing these drugs

Who are the Hostile Off Planet intelligences? Is there one race/species or an alliance of many?
there are more than one race not benign

Do they have Re-inforcements Incoming?
impossible to say

Is there a Secret War going on?
has been since 1940's

Alex Jones spoke of a meeting he had with a high ranking military man who told him of these Beings which are underground, they have advanced psychic abilities, the Military sent a black-ops team of 'specialized' men and women (super-soldiers) in and they took care of this situation. From what I understood these Beings were extremely tall in stature. Do you know of these Beings?
a number of facilities house these beings globally, mostly friendly but have abilities that cannot be kept in check therefore could become a potential threat

He was also told about "reptilians". Are there reptilians working with the Military?
a collaboration of sorts yes

All the Best,

Ara
very welcome, hope that assists

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 03:06 PM   #34
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
are most of these good "hybrids" angelic ?
and/or wingmakers of some kind ?
(with earth reps for the different quadrants?)

bmk - is this similar to bst
blank slate/or screen technology,
which had limitations,
so, is BMK a more advanced multidimensional technology
(a step up, so-to-speak, from the original BST)
and, it operates at 24D-25D-26D,
and/or just over 27D ?

are you still pondering answers to my other questions?

curious susan
the eXchanger
Hi Susan, pondering and some head scratching here. I am not totally sure where you are coming from or what indeed some of your questions actually are. I'm a bit confused so to speak. No disrespect, i simply cannot see what you are asking me.
BMK is my initials, BST to me means British Summer Time, i'm sorry, i'm not taking the pee but cannot see what you are asking me.
This whole thing is extremely complex and in my interviews i merely scratch the surface, i tried opening more doors within the actual files and went further since 2005.
other dimensions, time travel, so much is involved, direct links to Montauk project, etc etc.
Susan, please, can you ask direct questions pertaining to the materials, i hate having to guess as wish to stick to facts i know. A very good day to you my dear.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #35
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
The Watcher what do you know about Project Stardust?

Yes I have heard of it, of course you refer to the NASA mission?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 03:19 PM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Dear The Watcher...

so, when is more than a teaser going to be available ???

the person, i thought, you might be referring to
would today be, 72-73 years old, where the person, connected to these links, is only approx 56 years old,
(unless, they are NOT truthful about their age)
i guess, i thought, you might be insightful,
on the stuff, i research, so, with that said,
maybe, it is time for me, to truly turn inward,
and, reflect all the stuff in my well, outward...
perhaps, it is time, to empty, in order to refill ?

i journey/or trip, but, NOT in a manufactured seat
there are many on earth,
with an assortment of pieces of the puzzle,
is that NOT, why we are all here,
at/or in this time ???

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger

ps; when are bill/and-or kerry, going to interview you ???
Old 10-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #37
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Watcher,

What have the projects research/analysis determined about the psychological impact upon the belief systems of this planet? It seems there is a core of "christians" that are aware of this type of scenario like Tom Horn. What has been determined?
strangely enough the prep work has been in progress a long long time, evaluating. the psychological problems were deemed acceptable and not as disabling to humans as first thought. In short it was deemed practical and the human race could well handle a number of given scenarios including on/off planet cohabitation 'alien nation' style

What caused mil intel and NSA to begin this project? It would seem to me if off planet beings had the capacity to travel these great distances that a planet compatible to earth inhabitants could have been found to move to (assuming that saving "everyone" would ever have been in the plans).
firstly, maybe great distances does not come into it, secondly might it be possible to populate a number of such planets for a reason?

It appears that the agencies involved do not believe that "all" of the inhabitants on this planet could be; relocated safely, protected, etc... Is that true?
yes, here comes the nightmare, depopulation measures will be necessary and are underway

Knowing this information what do you personally have on your schedule of events? Leaving earth? Staying on earth?
i will have no choice in the matter, i'm not of any importance

Or are these changes too far off for you to worry about?
whatever the timelines of course i am concerned, not for me but my friends and family

It appears to me that there is more than one agenda. Is that correct?
yes there are conflicts involved, another reason why full disclosure would be nigh on impossible to achieve

If so what is the prime directive?
sorry, i'm not privy to that

If so who is making these global decisions?
again, beyond my need to know

Are these agencies aware that there are very advanced plans by civilian groups working with certain military groups to implement a "constitutional" coup that could jeapordize all these operations?
i'm sure the eyes and ears of the controllers are aware of any such move

If so, how do they plan on continuing the projects?
i'm sure they have contingency plans for everything

Thank you
You are most welcome

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #38
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Dear The Watcher...

so, when is more than a teaser going to be available ???

the person, i thought, you might be referring to
would today be, 72-73 years old, where the person, connected to these links, is only approx 56 years old,
(unless, they are NOT truthful about their age)
i guess, i thought, you might be insightful,
on the stuff, i research, so, with that said,
maybe, it is time for me, to truly turn inward,
and, reflect all the stuff in my well, outward...
perhaps, it is time, to empty, in order to refill ?

i journey/or trip, but, NOT in a manufactured seat
there are many on earth,
with an assortment of pieces of the puzzle,
is that NOT, why we are all here,
at/or in this time ???

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger

ps; when are bill/and-or kerry, going to interview you ???
Hi Susan, boy are you quick off the mark
This might take some getting used to, yes, i am 56 years old but due to the events/experiences i have had in my life earth years mean little. You could say i am 76 as i look that age due to the deliberate messing i endured, a long slow kill was laid out for me which included premature ageing. My altered DNA however has kept me alive longer than the NSA anticipated, i sort of backfired on them. I am one of the program failures.
Insightful maybe, being very cautious here, definately. Until recently i was in deep trauma brought on by the alphabet agency people. Since 2005 i have gone into hyper drive releasing as much data as possible. This landed me in that situation.
A great deal has not been mentioned here for obvious reasons, the water temp is still being tested.
I work with a number of people, some of course wish to remain back in the shadows out of public view, their work is sensitive.
I wish not to appear rude thats why i ask that its accepted that if my knowledge does not enable me to answer a specific questions or questions, its not me being awkward, just simply out of my realm.
I am fully aware that there are many globally whom are very insightful, very awake to whats happening. I am in contact with a number of such people. Starchildren types too.
Bill and Kerry were interested in interviewing me some months ago, once their busy schedules allowed it. Unfortunately events took a hand whereby this and a similar interview planned with Exoplitics UK, were cancelled by me under duress. Will say no more here.

I sincerely wish to assist if i can Susan, ok?

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #39
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

To THEWATCHER:
Can you name the countries that are not/refuse to be involved in the population reduction plans?
How have these countries avoided being involved?
What public places are the 'reaction testing" creatures located?
What reactions are they testing?

Thank You

Last edited by LadyGolfer; 10-08-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:51 PM   #40
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

A couple questions for ya BK. In regards to time travel, if I were to travel back and do something that would create a paradox, does that create an alternate timeline exisiting simultaneously leading to "multiple" 3D earths?

On to the Montauk Project. From what i can gather only highly intuitive/psychically aware people were able to operate the Montauk chair reliably, due to their ability to slow their brain waves to a theta? state. When the chair was activated the persons brainwaves could be measured in order to tell what year he/she was currently viewing. Do you have any knowledge of this type of info?

Thanks for your contributions to the forum!

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Old 10-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #41
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Hi TheWatcher

Do you have any working knowledge of Neuro-linguistic programming?
Old 10-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #42
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGolfer View Post
To THEWATCHER:
Can you name the countries that are not/refuse to be involved in the population reduction plans?
How have these countries avoided being involved?
What public places are the 'reaction testing" creatures located?
What reactions are they testing?

Thank You
Not at all sure those that have/will continue to implement depopulation need consent of any nation.
answered as above.
perhaps chupacabra, mothman, etc fit bill here?
public reaction to strange life forms
Old 10-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #43
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by love/light 13 View Post
a couple questions for ya bk. In regards to time travel, if i were to travel back and do something that would create a paradox, does that create an alternate timeline exisiting simultaneously leading to "multiple" 3d earths?
i'll leave that to those whom might understand the mechanics, i simply followed orders and participated in those missions
on to the montauk project. From what i can gather only highly intuitive/psychically aware people were able to operate the montauk chair reliably, due to their ability to slow their brain waves to a theta? State. When the chair was activated the persons brainwaves could be measured in order to tell what year he/she was currently viewing. Do you have any knowledge of this type of info?
yes correct, many of us were trained to that degree plus using chemical enhancement, coupled to the computers in the chair. An interesting aside here is that preston nichols knew of and described sentinel, the guy in charge of facility peasemore. I had never posted a photo nor a description publicly. Preston described whitemore perfectly. Evidently whitemore frequented montauk facility, overseeing the program between uk and usa.
When we were set missions for arv time yes we were usually given parameters to work within.

thanks for your contributions to the forum!

You are very welcome, regards

l/l 13

may wisdom guide compassion

"out of many, we are one"

the watcher aka bmk
Old 10-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #44
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
Hi TheWatcher

Do you have any working knowledge of Neuro-linguistic programming?
for use in psychotherapy?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #45
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

BMK-

Thanks again for your reply.

Is there any connection between the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment?

Was there ever a "rift" created in space-time or time/space by the chair?

Did someone really create a monster type creature with their mind to sabotage the project?

Do you know what planet/star system the ET's involved in the Roswell crash were from?

L/L 13
Old 10-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #46
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
BMK-

Thanks again for your reply.

Is there any connection between the Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment?
many seem to make a connection but i am not overly satisfied the P.E. happened the way its been reported over the years

Was there ever a "rift" created in space-time or time/space by the chair?
that i cannot say, many many things went a little crazy at times whilst the chair/trip seat in UK were used

Did someone really create a monster type creature with their mind to sabotage the project?
unsubstantiated report

Do you know what planet/star system the ET's involved in the Roswell crash were from?
wish i did as i'd then know more than the Roswell researchers

L/L 13
Warm regards,

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #47
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
for use in psychotherapy?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Mind control.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:41 PM   #48
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
Mind control.
mind control technologies are varied depending on whom is using that technology and for what purpose. Have you any specifics in mind?

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Old 10-08-2008, 10:43 PM   #49
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

WATCHER-

What is your take on the Hardron Collidor (LHC), that is supposedly recreating the "big bang"? Do you have any knowledge of whether or not it is tied to powering up the supposed Babylon Stargate?

You actually controlled the Montauk chair? Could someone in the room with you interact with the scene your mind projected? Would they leave their bodies if they crossed over into the projected reality created by your conciousness?

can you project yourself in the astral plane today, through meditation or some other means?

If your story is true, I am not sure whether to say i am jealous, or if the experience for you was overly traumatic and I should be feeling the utmost compassion.

I must also say once again that if your story is true, I feel priviledged that you have allowed me to pick your brain. Forgive me for being skeptical, but you know how much disinfo is out there..........

Best wishes,

L/L 13
Old 10-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #50
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
WATCHER-

What is your take on the Hardron Collidor (LHC), that is supposedly recreating the "big bang"? Do you have any knowledge of whether or not it is tied to powering up the supposed Babylon Stargate?
well if it was it soon went kaput lol no sorry, on a serious level i honestly have no idea if that was connected with anything else, stargates are likewise a complicated topic to talk about briefly.

You actually controlled the Montauk chair? Could someone in the room with you interact with the scene your mind projected? Would they leave their bodies if they crossed over into the projected reality created by your conciousness?
No, i was used in the UK version, the tripseat, for the purpose of brevity the two are the same, using same technologies and purposes. Once in the seat you are connected to computers, either for programming or other missions. These would include advanced RV for future/past travel.
can you project yourself in the astral plane today, through meditation or some other means?
Not astral travel no, I use ARV, having been trained in that area.If your story is true, I am not sure whether to say i am jealous, or if the experience for you was overly traumatic and I should be feeling the utmost compassion.
Compassion please not necessary, like all others with disclosures of varied types, its up to you to judge if our disclosures are true or not.
I must also say once again that if your story is true, I feel priviledged that you have allowed me to pick your brain. Forgive me for being skeptical, but you know how much disinfo is out there..........
yes i do know, all i can offer is like i offered before, i have a fully verifiable checkable history that goes back to the mid 1960's, have not just appeared on the scene.

Best wishes,

L/L 13
Very welcome

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
Closed Thread