Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 01-27-2010, 02:38 PM   #176
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

More on the Kuipers Belt today:

January 27, 2010
Buggy

As I have mentioned in previous writings, many of the beings found in the Kuipers Belt region are insectoid. Some look like ants, others like wasps and still others like praying mantis. There is quite a collection. Most have a hive-like mentality, but with intelligent individualization.

There must be a reason why this type of being was called upon to become a major piece of this armada. It may have to do with their ability to adapt to harsh environments. Or, could be that their bodies having natural armor can be resistant to physical attack. Either way, it is showing us that violence is part of the plan.

Interesting that a recent news article about finding extraterrestrial life stated that we should look on Earth, not in space. It mentioned one location as being Antarctica!

Sci-fi movies of recent years have a more insectoid alien display. The Illuminati must know what they are up against.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #177
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Today's news:

January 28, 2010
Space News

There are a couple of interesting stories about space. The most popular one is of the photograph taken last week of the aurora or Northern Lights in Norway. The photographs showed a funnel or parachute-shaped object being reflected in the lights in the sky. On closer inspection, it looked like a satellite transmitting light into the atmosphere--Blue Beam project!

The other story is of NASA satellite images of the Sun showing Earth-sized UFOs emerging from our star! NASA says the images are the result of equipment malfunction. Some physicists claim that the Sun is a stargate which allows interdimensional vehicles access to our solar system. That is exactly the info I have in my DVDs on Simultaneous Existence.

Once again, conventional media is verifying all I have told you for the last 20 years.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #178
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post today:

January 30, 2010
What Do They Want?

What would a large assembly of all sorts of being and vessels from everywhere in many universes want with little old Earth? Or even our solar system at the edge of the Milky Way galaxy?

Whatever it is, it must be really important and timing of the essence. They have been out there for a couple of years now en masse, but the preliminary force has been there since at least 1930.

If they wanted to destroy the Earth, they could have done that a long time ago. Therefore, they must want or need something here or to make changes here--but only at a certain time. They seem to be waiting for the exact moment.

Based on the above, I do not feel that they will harm us. But, they certainly will be making changes. Why else would they need so many of them?

Perhaps logic is not appropriate in this case. They are truly alien, with an alien agenda known only to them. All we can do is also wait and watch--until that moment.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:29 PM   #179
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Stewart's post today:

January 30, 2010
What Do They Want?

What would a large assembly of all sorts of being and vessels from everywhere in many universes want with little old Earth? Or even our solar system at the edge of the Milky Way galaxy?

Whatever it is, it must be really important and timing of the essence. They have been out there for a couple of years now en masse, but the preliminary force has been there since at least 1930.

If they wanted to destroy the Earth, they could have done that a long time ago. Therefore, they must want or need something here or to make changes here--but only at a certain time. They seem to be waiting for the exact moment.

Based on the above, I do not feel that they will harm us. But, they certainly will be making changes. Why else would they need so many of them?

Perhaps logic is not appropriate in this case. They are truly alien, with an alien agenda known only to them. All we can do is also wait and watch--until that moment.
looks like 3Tone dowsing might be correct....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #180
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
looks like 3Tone dowsing might be correct....
I was thinking about that, too.

I am especially intrigued that Stewart said from many universes!

What a thought!

It's exciting.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #181
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the posts...
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:54 PM   #182
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Thanks for the posts...
You're welcome.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:09 PM   #183
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

My intuition tells me that today's report is true.

But the future is not here yet and I feel we each have a responsibility to ask our voice within the question, "What should I do?"

Here's today's news:

January 31, 2010
The Fate Of Haiti

There is a plan by certain American groups to remove Haitian children from that country and redistribute them--just like the Americans, Canadians and Australians did with their native populations.

Removing the next generation from any culture is a sure way of forcing it to disappear. That is what is happening in Haiti. We are seeing the elimination of a country before our eyes.

The Americans will most likely step in and annex Haiti or at least keep it under American jurisdiction from now on. In effect, Haiti no longer has a government to speak of and no civil authorities that can help.

Haiti is an example and a test of what will happen to all nations of Earth as they fold under the NWO.

[End of report]

On the topic of what people should do, there is another thread inspired by Stewart's perspective: "Victim Mentality."
Old 02-03-2010, 02:00 PM   #184
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post today:

February 3, 2010
New World Religion

In light of the almost merger of Israel and Italy this week, we should see even more religious artifacts uncovered and revealed to the public from findings under Rome and the Holy Land.

We shall also see more unification efforts between Catholics and Jews, especially arranged by the Pope and the Jewish religious leaders.

This is a major precursor for the New World Religion to be installed in the next year or so. There should also be many Blue Beam apparitions globally, as we have seen tested in Norway and Russia recently.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #185
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Stewart's post today:

February 3, 2010
New World Religion

In light of the almost merger of Israel and Italy this week, we should see even more religious artifacts uncovered and revealed to the public from findings under Rome and the Holy Land.

We shall also see more unification efforts between Catholics and Jews, especially arranged by the Pope and the Jewish religious leaders.

This is a major precursor for the New World Religion to be installed in the next year or so. There should also be many Blue Beam apparitions globally, as we have seen tested in Norway and Russia recently.
Not surprised by this but I thought this was going to happen after 2012...not good, first they want to fry our DNA with the scanners, then we will be burning at the stake by order of the OWO Inquisition for being naughty and not being brainwashed enoguh by the world religion!
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:23 PM   #186
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Not surprised by this but I thought this was going to happen after 2012...not good, first they want to fry our DNA with the scanners, then we will be burning at the stake by order of the OWO Inquisition for being naughty and not being brainwashed enoguh by the world religion!
I believe carbon tax enslavement is to be justified by the new religion, as well...
Old 02-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #187
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's news today:

February 4, 2010
Strange Quake

A anomalous quake has struck the Texas panhandle near Amarillo, where there are no known faults and where quakes are unheard of. This tremor was moderate in size.

There have also been quakes in northern Maine and eastern New York State. While some of them could have occurred along minor fracture zones, most are in areas where such things do not happen.

It could be that underground tunneling and cavern openings are being created by the Illuminati in response to increased Kuiper Belt activities and a possible threat at some point.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #188
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's news today:

February 6, 2010
Snow Attack

The US capitol, Washington, DC and other cities on the Mid-Atlantic coast are virtually shut down today due to blizzard conditions bringing up to 30 inches/ 75 cm of snow.

This is the second huge snowstorm in as many months. There is yet a third coming by the middle of next week which also threatens a large part of the Midwest before it moves east.

What we are seeing is the onset of the Ice Age I told you about. Similar storms are occurring in Europe and Asia. Even Australia has reported Summertime snow in the mountains.

Well, it should only last about 100,000 more years.

I'm experiencing this snow storm. I've never seen the store shelves so empty as they were yesterday... It made me think about what it would be like to have that be the norm...
Old 02-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #189
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart sums up the state of affairs of the United States accurately today, in my opinion. Our job is to try to do our part to turn this around by spreading the word about what's going on and considering participating as an activist. Today's post:

February 7, 2010
Yet To Come

According to an economics professor at Harvard University, 2010 will be the worst of the economy to come. His statistics show that by the end of this year, more than 26% of American children will be living in poverty. That is if everything remains as it is going. If there are natural disasters or terrorist attacks in the US, those numbers could be worse.

President Obama is steering the nation into disaster. His economic and foreign policies are a set up for disaster and the undermining of the US as you knew it. Of course, the US is mostly a mess anyway now.

When the capitol of the USA cannot handle a big snowstorm and people in California are walking away from their expensive homes because the price of the home is less than their mortgage and people blindly give their children toxic vaccinations--- the society and civilization are doomed.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #190
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, wise words from Stewart today:

February 8, 2010
Revolution!

Sarah Palin delivered a speech at the Tea Party convention in Nashville, Tennessee. This is a grass roots movement that has grown across the US recently.

In her lecture, Palin called for a new revolution, which caused the crowd to cheer wildly. She said that America is ready for a revolution to change things, constantly criticizing President Obama.

So, what does a revolution mean? Fighting in the streets? New elections and laws? Changes in taxes?

To some out there, her words will ignite home grown terrorism. She is not a careful person and does not choose her words wisely. It will be interesting to see what now results.

One thing is certain, the US is in for a rough ride.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #191
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sarah Palin delivered a speech at the Tea Party convention in Nashville, Tennessee.

Sarah Palin speaks during the National Tea Party Convention at Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee February 6, 2010.

"Beginning Of The End: Sarah Palin Hijacks The Tea Party Movement " by A.C. Kleinheider, The Nashville Post, February 7, 2010.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #192
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's news today:

February 9, 2010
More On 211

Before the Germans moved the 3rd Reich to Antarctic Base 211 and became the 4th Reich, they were in the process of building a fleet of aerial vehicles, called Vril craft. These ships could fly in the atmosphere and looked like discs, globes and plates.

It is believed that as the war ended, these vehicles were flown to both South America and Antarctica. Over 100 U-Boats are also unaccounted for since the end of the war.

Documents have been found that state the goal was to fly the 68 light years to Aldebaran, where the technology came from originally. It is also possible that Aldebaran is part of the Kuipers Belt group and is helping the 4th Reich in their plans to overthrow the Illuminati.

I don't remember Stewart talking before in terms of the 4th Reich overturning the Illuminati...

Isn't the 4th Reich is part of the Illuminati? He's talking about 2 factions of the Illuminati, I guess...

The Rothschilds vs. the Rockefellers?

I'm confused...
Old 02-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #193
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I am too....and that Vril word....like Vrillion....
Old 02-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #194
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Vrillion....
I had never heard this word before so I had to google it. First I checked out a Wikipedia article, which referenced an incident in 1977 involving a TV broadcast interruption hoax in the UK. Then I clicked on http://www.vrillon.com/. (After the ad) there's an audio which I guess is a recording of the incident. Is this the "Vrillion" you're talking about?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #195
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

From today's news:

"February 12, 2010
The Sky Is Falling

Reports are coming in globally of meteors falling to the ground or flaring the skies over many countries. These are not Blue Beam, but heavy, real objects.

A meteor crashed into central Mexico this week leaving a big crater in the ground. Another meteor was seen flying over Ireland. Evidence of yet another meteor crash was recently found in India.

These will be used as 'proof' that the objects were not random, but hurled at the Earth as weapons. This is a precursor to the Staged Alien Invasion. Many more such sightings and crashes will be reported this year."

This makes me think of a Dr Deagle quote that I posted on the "P h o t o n b e l t" thread:

Quote:
"The astrophysics of the debris belt and photon belt is not open to opinion..we have a 30 times higher risk of meteor or asteroid strike in this belt of debris and photons in this more-energetic zone of galactic space."
And from the same thread:

Quote:

I am watching a recommended video from another thread, "Lucas at Brave New Books 1/27/2010: The Destroyer Star & the Future of Mankind."

I'm on part 6 of 13 of the video, and the guy is talking about "all these objects hitting the planet left and right."

I immediately remembered what Dr Deagle said about the "debris belt," which I don't hear talked about anywhere else.

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNoV...eature=channel
Old 02-12-2010, 07:19 PM   #196
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I"Vrillion" you're talking about?
Yes...
Old 02-12-2010, 10:26 PM   #197
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes...
I learned something from your post because I had never heard of that incident before...

Hmmm. I see from the Wikipedia article there are various pronunciations of the speaker: "Reports of the incident vary, some calling the speaker 'Vrillon' [1] or 'Gillon,' others 'Asteron.'[2][3]"

I dunno...

Interesting...
Old 02-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #198
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

A very interesting post today:

February 14, 2010
Ritual Day

Today is a day of Illuminati blood ritual. That is why we see the color, blood red, everywhere and the symbol of a heart plastered all over the place.

The standard "heart" symbol is really 2 hooks placed together. It is not an image of a heart at all. It represents hooking a soul-personality for use as a slave.

The idea of giving candy to a beloved, comes from the use of adrenolchrome released from the pineal gland at the moment of traumatic/ fearful death. It gives the murderer a "psychic rush" upon ingestion.

Stay in violet and remember your loved ones every day of the year, not just today.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #199
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed how color red is being accentuated everywhere...Today on the Polish sites there were photos of famous women dresses in red...
Old 02-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #200
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I noticed how color red is being accentuated everywhere...Today on the Polish sites there were photos of famous women dresses in red...
At first when I was reading Stewart's post I was thinking to myself, of course there's red everywhere, it's Valentine's Day!

Then I thought to myself, who made it Valentine's Day? And how did red, and the heart, get associated with it?

I have hearts all over my apartment!! I LOVE hearts!

But his post made me think.

Wow.