Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 06:43 AM   #1
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Where's the proof?

I would like to see some proof that anyone can offer in regards to anything paranormal or off-world. I am not after links to photos online, or videos, because anyone could have made them and there's no way to know if people are creating fake photos. So, I want to see what members around "here" have (personally) gathered. Any photos? Any recordings? X-rays? Photos of scoop marks? Police report saying you were missing for 3 days? Any UFO's? Anything at all?

I am not interested too much in stories, because I know perfectly well that most people make them up so that they can fit in and relate to the excitement. There are stories all over the Internet. I know most people don't have proof and that's fine, but if anyone DOES have anything to physically show or demonstrate, that would go down really well with me.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:53 AM   #2
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
I would like to see some proof that anyone can offer in regards to anything paranormal or off-world. I am not after links to photos online, or videos, because anyone could have made them and there's no way to know if people are creating fake photos. So, I want to see what members around "here" have (personally) gathered. Any photos? Any recordings? X-rays? Photos of scoop marks? Police report saying you were missing for 3 days? Any UFO's? Anything at all?

I am not interested too much in stories, because I know perfectly well that most people make them up so that they can fit in and relate to the excitement. There are stories all over the Internet. I know most people don't have proof and that's fine, but if anyone DOES have anything to physically show or demonstrate, that would go down really well with me.
Any photos? Police reports?

Most people Make them up??

Energy to answer your post takes time.

Explain to me what is time?

How about LOVE... ?????

Physically we who are posting on this message board at this time are all in the place of TIME...

What goes down well "or not" with you is about YOU...

I have no idea or even a tiny clue why you are here on this place. What proof do you have that you can show us you are real???

Life is a gift your soul was given to be HERE in TIME. NOW..
Old 12-16-2009, 06:54 AM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Carrie: me thinks that we have the troll back under yet another name
Old 12-16-2009, 06:58 AM   #4
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Honestly I would say the best proof to anyone would be to go to a known place of paranormal activity and do some EVP(Electronic Voice Phenomena) readings. My girlfriend's cousin has a haunted house and has done many EVP readings while alone. I won't step near that house after hearing some of them and seeing the claw marks on her cousin's arms and neck.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:02 AM   #5
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

I will ignore the trouble causing, negative trolls above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phr0z3n View Post
Honestly I would say the best proof to anyone would be to go to a known place of paranormal activity and do some EVP(Electronic Voice Phenomena) readings. My girlfriend's cousin has a haunted house and has done many EVP readings while alone. I won't step near that house after hearing some of them and seeing the claw marks on her cousin's arms and neck.
Yes, I do believe that a lot of places experience paranormal activity. I also believe that it can be measured. Do you have any of the results for those readings?
Old 12-16-2009, 07:10 AM   #6
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you have any of the results for those readings?
Unfortunately, no. He has them all saved to his digital recorder. When I listened to them though there is definitely something there with him. The entity has mentioned several times that certain people are not welcome and that they should leave. You would hear a name come through in an eerily clear and scary voice and then it would say get out now.

This is also on a native american reservation and after talking with some of the family members, there is definitely history with that property in particular.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:17 AM   #7
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unfortunately, no. He has them all saved to his digital recorder. When I listened to them though there is definitely something there with him. The entity has mentioned several times that certain people are not welcome and that they should leave. You would hear a name come through in an eerily clear and scary voice and then it would say get out now.

This is also on a native american reservation and after talking with some of the family members, there is definitely history with that property in particular.
Is there any chance you can get a hold of that recording and post it?
Old 12-16-2009, 07:20 AM   #8
Phr0z3n
Avalon Senior Member

I'm heading that way for Xmas so I'll see what I can do.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #9
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm heading that way for Xmas so I'll see what I can do.
Very good. Looking forward to hearing it.

Since you're going there -- some photos of the house would be nice.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hey, The proof I have is with orgonites, I did some meditation and took some pictures and see orbs arround me, I can show the to you if you want but you might say its photoshoped....

Cheers....
Old 12-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #11
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenberet View Post
Hey, The proof I have is with orgonites, I did some meditation and took some pictures and see orbs arround me, I can show the to you if you want but you might say its photoshoped....

Cheers....
Why might I say it's photoshopped?

Is it?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #12
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Did you ever saw UFO?

Did you ever saw an actual alien?

I wasn´t.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #13
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Did you ever saw UFO?

Did you ever saw an actual alien?

I wasn´t.
Yes (although I don't call it an alien)..

..and yes. I have photos.

I'd love to get back to all that once this forum allows a bloke to have a fair go.

But no, the posting rights of a bunch of jokers and clowns is more "important"..
Old 12-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

lol@ this thread
Old 12-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
lol@ this thread
*needs moderation*

Useless response.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #16
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Pardon me, and no disrespect intended Truthwalker, but...Who are you?

Why does anyone on this planet have to prove something to you, yet alone anyone on this forum?

If this forum and those whom are on it do not meet the standards you are seeking, then perhaps ceasing to visit is your best resolve.

Now, here's the self created conodrum you are placing yourself into. If you don't get the proof, does that mean you will find this forum a waste of time?
or will you continue to visit this site and post after openly questioning the forum and it's members relevance?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #17
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Pardon me, and no disrespect intended Truthwalker, but...Who are you?

Why does anyone on this planet have to prove something to you, yet alone anyone on this forum?

If this forum and those whom are on it do not meet the standards you are seeking, then perhaps ceasing to visit is your best resolve.

Now, here's the self created conodrum you are placing yourself into. If you don't get the proof, does that mean you will find this forum a waste of time?
or will you continue to visit this site and post after openly questioning the forum and it's members relevance?
Totally off-topic.

No answer needed.

edit I'll answer the last sentence (because I know people will say YOU DIDN'T ANSWER!, even though it's a disingenuous question): I will continue to post. I'll create other topics.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:11 PM   #18
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

I don't have any special proof of myself to prove it really in any way whit regards to photos, recording or whatever.

But I've done some ReverseSpeaking and I can quite often get responds to whatever I say and then listen to it in reverse. Sometimes almost like a conversation gets going. This is the only "real" of anything I can produce that may give anything repeatable or such. But it's not conclusive in any way. There are many schools of thought on how you should go about using ReverseSpeaking. Some more scientific and others more spiritual take on it. I have used it more in the non scientific way open to see what might come through.

It's not all to simple, much much of talk you can't make heads or tails off what "they" want to say. But sometimes you get a nice sentence through to make you feel "uplifted". But there is much BS negative that comes through also if you don't focus you intent and "voice modulation" to higher vibrations so to say. Growly voive produces non nice sayings if you can find coherency in it. More singing happy way usually has better results that I'm after.
But I don't get much and it's time consuming so I don't do it all to often nowadays.
I would say it's easy enough to try to get confirmation about things you might ponder about. But it's hard to interpret. And you kinda have to get yourself "used" to hearing the words and whatnot. You can sometimes hear several diffrent words in one paragraph not sure on which word to choose for the whole. That word can put the whole thing in the negative or the positive depending which you decide to listen to.

ReverseSpeaking has put me to consider the "paranormal" at least in much more seriousness. But I still want to find "proof" of "something" to verify it to myself that there might be something behind some peoples claims.

Other wise I have taken up the practice of lucid dreaming recently try to to get answer or proofs through there. But it will only be proof if any to myself to answer questions I might have through there. I'm still fighting to gain real control in the lucid dreams. It only is like parts of my mind become aware, not the full extent of it yet.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:55 PM   #19
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes (although I don't call it an alien)..

..and yes. I have photos.

I'd love to get back to all that once this forum allows a bloke to have a fair go.

But no, the posting rights of a bunch of jokers and clowns is more "important"..
For God´´s sake man! I-G-N-O-R-E people who are mocking you and get to the point!

You are starting to stress me out!

I am afraid if you continue to bicker around with others( you too -others) I will not listen you, even if it may be THE most important message you might have on this Earth.

Leave them be , start a thread and conversate, but know that if one is not aligned with you , who gives you the right to shut them up?

I do not agree with many here but I do not shut people up!
It is not fair. Give them chance even if they mock you, slowly they will see or have a nice chat with you.

YOu re not helping with this attitude no matter how good you are or what info you have.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #20
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Truthwalker

This is no court room and you are no judge.

Wonder why do you think anyone needs to prove anything to you or anyone else really?
What would you do with that information? Sell it to you local newspaper?
Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #21
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Truthwalker

This is no court room and you are no judge.

Wonder why do you think anyone needs to prove anything to you or anyone else really?
What would you do with that information? Sell it to you local newspaper?
It's a simple post and a simple request.

If anyone has proof, I'd like to see it.

If people do not - that's fine too.

In either case, there's no point in your response.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #22
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

In either case, there's no point in your response.
A better question....

Where's your proof....?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:08 PM   #23
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
A better question....

Where's your proof....?
I have none to show.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #24
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That's sounds a lot better now.

I' like to make one comment regarding any photos and/or proof providing, in case you have it: there's every reason to theread really very carefully, don't give away your precious documentation to just anybody. Most people here do not need or demand it..we trust each other, don't we?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #25
TruthWalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
That's sounds a lot better now.

I' like to make one comment regarding any photos and/or proof providing, in case you have it: there's every reason to theread really very carefully, don't give away your precious documentation to just anybody. Most people here do not need or demand it..we trust each other, don't we?
I am sorry but "we can just trust each other" is rather humorous.
Closed Thread