Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 04-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Zeus Sais...

I work with my higher self through intuitive dowsing who just happens to be the ascended being Zeus. He is a member of The Council of Nine that is the ruling body over the Galactic Federation of Light. When I ask him what date the Federation is going to go for full on disclosure of their presence, Zeus tells me that it will be early July 2009.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeus Sais...

That is interesting - thanks for posting your information.

It's a brave thing, these days, to pin yourself to a date.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

We shall wait and see...
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:13 AM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I work with my higher self through intuitive dowsing who just happens to be the ascended being Zeus. He is a member of The Council of Nine that is the ruling body over the Galactic Federation of Light. When I ask him what date the Federation is going to go for full on disclosure of their presence, Zeus tells me that it will be early July 2009.

ARE YOU GUYS READY?! WOW! Serious?!
This will be sure to kick the wake up into high gear and shatter a few paradigms! I do agree that pinning a date is very brave, can you share any more info about this as to what we can expect. This will be a truly amazing experience, glad I got front row seats, thank you for sharing. peace JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Since I am not a guru it is not that big of a deal to hang myself out there with a date. I never really cared much about focusing on the expectations of anticipating the future. So the bravery is an illusion. The only other thing I would add is that they also tell me they have made covert contact with Obama. In other words, his employees are not aware of it. I would not be surprised if he announced the event to the world shortly before it happens to help prevent panic. The first thing that most Americans would think is invasion. I think that they plan on breaking the news to us before the ships show up in the skys.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:47 AM   #6
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Zeus Sais...

something is brewing

Last edited by giovonni; 04-24-2009 at 02:49 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

bump, remember where you heard it first
Old 07-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It is important to note that I started this thread back in mid April. This was before the crop circles started showing up with the July 7th date encoded on them. This crop circle is obvious direct, non-ambiguous, communication about a comming solar even tomorow on June the 7th. My dowsing is turning up that it will happen between 6:00 and 7:00 AM eastern standard time. If you are wondering about the source of the info, I asked the sun directly this time (Apollo).

If the circle shown in the picture below that came down on June 21-22 2009 turns out to accurately predict a Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun like it appears to be doing. This would be the beginning of the ET's disclosing to the world there presence. Farmers with straw hats and sticks are not capable of beyond earth levels of predictive solar physics. That is a reference to the claim that all of the crop circles are hoaxed. They have made the pattern so complex as if to rule out human design and creation.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry and Bill have been mentioning November 27 of this year...by Obama!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Having interviewed Colin Andrews and following the crop circle phenomenon for years, I'm starting to connect the dots. I believe some are alien and some are made by military satellites (to muddy the water and inject confusion).

However, I remember clearly how crop circles started simply as circles (thus, the name "crop circles" coined by Colin). However, I asked him what his thoughts were in that these creations have evolved to more sophisticated patterns.

Indeed, this could be a way not to shock us with Disclosure but to do it in a way in which the "undeniability" factor is there slowly. If indeed we experience a CME tomorrow, this could become a domino effect. Pro. Michael Salla, PhD, wrote an article this weekend in which the weather service confirms unusual solar activity on July 4 and shows the velocity in which the CME is coming to Earth, which would reach us on 7/7.

In addition, someone from Italy forwarded some information stating the G8 meeting has been moved to another location close to the earthquake area. According to Prime Minister Berlusconi, it was done to show solidarity with the earthquake victims. However, what they fail to mention is that the meeting will take place at or close to the GLASSO laboratories, which is an underground facility inside a mountain.

Just connecting the dots.

Cheers,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote