Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #226
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
Borg...
?
Startrek's the Borg, although basically having physical bodies, but where parts have been added or replaced by technology and communication is built in, no individual volition.

But your answer was most are human as we know humans, so my question is, are there beings similar to Borg, where biology has been married to technology in a godless way ?
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:46 PM   #227
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinTheFun View Post
?
Startrek's the Borg, although basically having physical bodies, but where parts have been added or replaced by technology and communication is built in, no individual volition.

But your answer was most are human as we know humans, so my question is, are there beings similar to Borg, where biology has been married to technology in a godless way ?
No. We are souls looking and waiting to mature. Our bodies are just temporary containers. The soul is anchored to the body by the blood. When you die your soul goes to a new born baby and you continue your quest to live with integrity; and to live without envy, hate or greed.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:53 PM   #228
arcora
Banned

Quote:
When you die your soul goes to a new born baby and you continue your quest to live with integrity; and to live without envy, hate or greed.
As the population increases, where do the new souls come from?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:09 PM   #229
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

To have Captain Lear here, answering ALL your questions with such
amazing clarity is the closest I have been to GOD.

I feel GOD is speaking trhu Captain John Lear, the next questions you
ask, should be bearing that concept IN MIND & SPIRIT !.

I also feel GOD is getting bored and that could be the worst mistake
we can ALL make at tis moment.

That also came from somewhere,not me.

I LOVE YOU ALL !

Frank Conde
www.deathisnormal.com
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #230
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by king lear View Post
1-3 are very mysterious. 1st - no wings, 2nd - only one wing, very strange. But the 3rd is well known as the "pre-impact explosion" image.
But in the 4th image, the mounted missile could also been explained as a not retracted landing gear. Who knows which buttons they (the amateur arab pilots) had pressed.

Could it not be that "someone" filled the tanks of the planes, or any other parts in the plane, with thyrmite and then have let the arabs make the job.
Conventional thyrmite is a superfine powder.
That would explain why all 4 planes got totally incinerated.

I saw dr. Stephen jones making some experiments with thyrmite on steel and aluminum. The only thing that remains are tiny steel/aluminum pellets.
And he also showed how the reaction is if steel meets aluminum with a great velocity - ignition. He said that this reaction would not last to ignite the kerosine.

But perhaps the thyrmite which now, during the plane was penetrating the building, had direct contact to the steel structure.
you can not be real !!!!! You sir, either have a not so clever agenda or are a complete horses **** !
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #231
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
you can not be real !!!!! You sir, either have a not so clever agenda or are a complete horses **** !
Again I get badly insulted!

Thank you Sir Frank Conde for your kindness.

I don't understand why.
I just uttered a thought.

Another plausible explenation.

I like the idea of holograms, but before I consider that, I just try to find an easier explenation for it.
That is no reason to insult me that heavy.

But don't forget to state "THINK LOVE, THINK PEACE," under your posts, Sir Frank Conde, even if you always insult people!
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #232
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
As the population increases, where do the new souls come from?

The Great Soul Making Machine In Outer Space. Where else?
Old 09-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #233
fred80
Avalon Senior Member

Hi John!
Like so many, I'm a big fan of you! I've read and heard you talking extensively on a number of subjects. However, you have not elaborated so much on what kind of life you believe exist on the other planets - except Mars I think. Could you tell us some more, and how you know or why you believe this to be true??

Best regards
Fred, Norway
fred80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:58 PM   #234
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred80 View Post
Hi John!
Like so many, I'm a big fan of you! I've read and heard you talking extensively on a number of subjects. However, you have not elaborated so much on what kind of life you believe exist on the other planets - except Mars I think. Could you tell us some more, and how you know or why you believe this to be true??

Best regards
Fred, Norway

There is life similar to ours on all planets and most of their moons and many, many space station/cities in the solar system. Many types look like humans many do not. So much is going on in our solar system, so much commerce, so much travel, so many activities by so many different types.

We are being fed downright unadulterated bs about all of our planets. The pictures you see of all planets are false. The pictures you are being fed and told are from Mars are from here on earth as were the photos from Pathfinder in 1997 which were taken in Death Valley.

The only gas giants in our solar system are NASA and its illegitimate son Jim Oberg, Chief Disinformation Officer (ret.)
Old 09-15-2008, 07:31 PM   #235
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

What about inner space John?

If there are hyperdimensional beings that can enter and exit the gross material plane then why can't the soul enter more subtle dimensions for further experience after 'death'? Or even before?

If those beings can travel through extra- physical dimensions in their subtle bodies why can't we? The subtle bodies are containers too. eg, the astral and etheric bodies. Do the subtle bodies die with the physical body? No.

Could they contain the soul in higher dimensions for higher experience in a similar way as the physical body does for physical experience? Of course they can. Some incarnate souls can leave the body before death and travel through the higher planes as easily as diving into a pool of water.

I like to think of the soul as a being which is contained in matter yet is a connected portion of the spiritual-Self in spirit. "As above so below". When you speak of such a limited process of reincarnation maybe you are referring to soulless incarnate entities who's only option at physical death is immediate transmigration into a new body? I Can't speak for you so i don't know your view on whether soulless automatons exist. John?

In the body, the light energy of the soul is most concentrated in the blood, true. But there is far more to the soul than what is contained in the blood. That's like saying the sun is contained in the Earth merely because the sun's light rays reach the earth and are contained in plants and animals through photo-synthesis and plant consumption. This is a fair analogy too because physical beings consume plants and flesh and blood for the simple reason that we must be physically sustained by energy from these secondary sources. The energy locked within these sources is taken for sustenance by physical beings who have not perfected the soul so as to draw sustenance directly from the spirit within -- the sun center of our spiritual- Self -- which is the source of all energy and form.

Does anyone still wonder why the dark ones find us so attractive? They're cut off from the source and need a continual fix from those who are still connected to source, however tenuously.

John... "What is divinity and spirit"? You asked that question like you consider them phantoms.

As far as words can tell...

Divinity is the spiritual- Self of each person whose origin is on the spiritual plane beyond the physical. A portion of the spiritual- Self --the soul -- is connected to that Self (by the crystal chord) yet has plunged into a lower body in which it is now 'contained'. Spirit is the shore, the body is the boat and the soul is the captain. The weather is all energy ever drawn from inner spirit by the incarnate soul and which is now returning to it in the same quality and measure with which it was ever expressed. One day calm and sunny, another a hurricane.

Spirit is the origin of every manifest form including our gross physical body and subtle soul. It is the essence of every thing. Spirit is a very high frequency intelligent energy which originates in the spiritual- Self and because the soul is deeply connected to it, it is accessible even at the 3d level right within our own hearts. It's called love, yet love is not behavior and sweet words per se. Anyone can pretend those. It is an energy which can descend from the divine- Self into the soul and infuse our outer words and behavior. Spiritual energy enters 3d through the doors of the chakras. Without the flow of love from the inner source, there can be no positive personal change because there is no positive energy to achieve it. Only the spiritual energy within us can dissolve hate, greed, envy and deceit.

When we access this inner light it can literally shine like the sun and dissolve all the corruptions of our own psyche as it moves through the emotional depths of our own being. The "divine motor" can fill the soul (and yes the blood) with more light energy and motivate loving service to others. It is the elixer of eternal life. It catalyses self-transformation and growth (soul maturity) because it raises the vibration of all that it contacts. Starting with ourselves.

That's why talking to spirit and giving mantras and songs can be uplifting. It primes the inner pump at the source of all life.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:46 PM   #236
fred80
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is life similar to ours on all planets and most of their moons and many, many space station/cities in the solar system. Many types look like humans many do not. So much is going on in our solar system, so much commerce, so much travel, so many activities by so many different types.

We are being fed downright unadulterated bs about all of our planets. The pictures you see of all planets are false. The pictures you are being fed and told are from Mars are from here on earth as were the photos from Pathfinder in 1997 which were taken in Death Valley.

The only gas giants in our solar system are NASA and its illegitimate son Jim Oberg, Chief Disinformation Officer (ret.)
Thanks John for your input.
Interesting .. I remember sitting up and waiting to four o'clock in the morning, before the images from Pathfinder finally were shown on BBC live. Now you tell me they where from Death Valley.. I feel cheated!!

Life on Pluto - hard to swallow, but I guess you never know the way NASA 's farting dissinformation..

Fred
fred80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #237
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Thanks John for your input.
Interesting .. I remember sitting up and waiting to four o'clock in the morning, before the images from Pathfinder finally were shown on BBC live. Now you tell me they where from Death Valley.. I feel cheated!!

Life on Pluto - hard to swallow, but I guess you never know the way NASA 's farting dissinformation..

Fred

See, what NASA doesn't tell you is that the Sun is an electromagnetic sphere. Its not a nuclear reactor or nuclear generator or anything nuclear. It does not radiate heat as such. Its not true that the farther the planets are away from the sun the colder they or or that the nearer the warmer. Thats bs. All planets have an atmosphere that filters the radiation of the electromagnetism and creates the proper temperature usually around 72 degrees F. Some are higher some are lower but here is no melting lead on Mercury or freezing polar bears on Pluto.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #238
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

That is a fair assessment, John.

Look at Mercury for an example of this. There is ice in the polar regions, in the bottom of craters. One would expect Mercury to be thermodynamic enough that, given its relative distance from the Sun, it would have boiled off all traces of water/ice LOOOOONG ago.

Many people say "Well, it just evaporates and reforms when the crater is in shadow". Ok...where does the water come from? Once it melts, one would expect it to sublimate into space, never for Mercury to see it again. Yet, it hasn't.

I also wonder if EM must be present for gravity? In other words, if Planet X wasn't a bunch of crap (or Nibiru), could it languish in relative obscurity until it became close enough to our Sun for it to gain enough gravity to effect other system bodies?
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:46 AM   #239
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinTheFun View Post
?

Oh goody an opening for the latest paid by YOUR tax dollar DARPA project announcement... (they say "timing is everything" )

THE BORG

Brain Machine Interface: BMI (Cyborg Soldiers)

BMI is brought to us by The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) the central research and development organization for the Department of Defense (DoD). According to DARPA it manages and directs selected basic and applied research and development projects for the DoD, and pursues research and technology where risk and payoff are both very high and where success may provide dramatic advances for traditional military roles and missions.

High on DARPA’s wish list: mind-controlled battle robots, airplanes flown by mere thought, and cyborg soldiers.

BMI Robotic ArmScientists have already learned to steer a rat around a room by remote control. A rat with an electrode implanted in it’s brain! A monkey has been made to control a robotic arm. DARPA tells Duke researchers, “if a monkey can control a robotic arm with his brain, then we want soldiers to control machines of war with their thoughts.” Will they use mind control on us next?

CYBORG SOLDIERS

Brain Machine Interface - Harvesting Biology for Defense Technology (DSO) PDF File

Brain Machine Interface - Defense Sciences Office (DSO)
Dr. Eric Eisenstadt
PDF File

DARPA Bioengineering Program Seeks to Turn Soldiers Into Cyborgs
Frankensteins in the Pentagon

DARPA To Support Development Of Human Brain-Machine Interfaces
Science Daily

Do I see any hands for the volunteer program?
Old 09-16-2008, 08:59 AM   #240
zorgon

Quote:
I remember sitting up and waiting to four o'clock in the morning, before the images from Pathfinder finally were shown on BBC live. Now you tell me they where from Death Valley.. I feel cheated!!

Oh yes... and we have the proof ya know... from NASA itself...

Pathfinder was the Lander... Sojourner was the Rover

Here it is snooping around in Death Valley...

And that's not all...

Surveyor sitting on a Beach in California... sand is kinda reddish...

And here is Carl Sagan posing with the Viking Lander also taken in Death Valley...

And here is a lesson in ..

How to Fake a Martian Scene

In case your wondering where they parked the...

Lunar Excursion Module (LEM)

I spotted it under a tree...

You can see it on Google Earth +39 57' 27.87", -75 10' 24.54"

Also spotted THIS one... no idea who it belongs to though

Old 09-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #241
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigfatfurrytexan View Post
I also wonder if EM must be present for gravity? In other words, if Planet X wasn't a bunch of crap (or Nibiru), could it languish in relative obscurity until it became close enough to our Sun for it to gain enough gravity to effect other system bodies?
Oh YOU WOULD toss something like that into the mix

Now we will HAVE to do the gravity thread
Old 09-16-2008, 09:29 AM   #242
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
In case your wondering where they parked the...

Lunar Excursion Module (LEM)

I spotted it under a tree...

You can see it on Google Earth +39 57' 27.87", -75 10' 24.54"

Also spotted THIS one... no idea who it belongs to though

Really crazy that they parked the LEM in the middle of Philadelphia, right on the lawn. One would think that such important thing would be parked in a hangar or something similar. Just to conservate it, not exactely to hide it.

What about the last image? Where exactely can we find it? Coordinates?
Thanks
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:04 AM   #243
zorgon

No way Thats a Secret

But I will give you the one parked on the runway...

Old 09-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #244
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, All:

Henry Deacon sent us a stream of 32 e-mails while watching our recent 4-part John Lear video in real time.

He remarked it was "80% accurate" and that "John's guesswork was good".

One part he states John got wrong was the holographic explanation for the WTC planes. Henry asserts these were real aircraft, remotely controlled from thousands of miles away, a fact he was told in briefings and which was consistent with his own hands-on experience. I have talked personally with Henry about this and I am convinced he is correct. The planes were real.

There WAS video trickery and fakery on 9/11 news reports, however - which has caused a lot of consfusion among well-intentioned anlalysts.

(For more on Henry Deacon's testimony on 9/11, click here)

Henry also said that John was incorrect about there being a breathable atmosphere on the moon: there is one, of sorts, but it's extremely thin.

We interviewed John because he does have some excellent information, has been very unfairly treated elsewhere, thinks right out of the box (which we always enjoy) and has done a huge amount to spread awareness and information dating right back to the late 80s, when he was highly influential.

His Bob Lazar stories, recounted in detail to Camelot with piles of original documentation (not all of which we were able to record on camera) are both highly entertaining and very important.

We've invited him here, and hope that we'll see him posting in due course. ('King Lear' is not him!)
To be honest, Bill, I can easier believe Lear who I can see is a real person, than Deacon who kind of hangs about in the shadows. I understand why HD may have to stay incognito but do you trust his word over Lears's, or are you keeping an open mind?
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:44 AM   #245
AussieFinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
Really crazy that they parked the LEM in the middle of Philadelphia, right on the lawn. One would think that such important thing would be parked in a hangar or something similar. Just to conservate it, not exactely to hide it.

Thanks
Thanks

Coordinates are 45 42 11.79N 21 18 05.01E
AussieFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #246
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieFinn View Post
Thanks

Coordinates are 45 42 11.79N 21 18 05.01E
I'd say it is a water tower. Look at the state of the vegetation immediately surrounding the coordinates vs the surrounding area. Looks like irrigation.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:15 PM   #247
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon, you do know that the pics of the Mars Landers are of them in testing?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:03 AM   #248
cosmic
Avalon Senior Member

I think Mr. Lear's a good guy with a sense of humour, and diff. bits of his info has fitted well in my jigsaw of what's what.
I think it's an impossibility in the current control structure for there to be widely held truth's that are not pre-programmed(note i typed 'widely held'), for it's just the way we are for truth is not un-connected facts but aspects of a holistic whole and barring mass. transformative change, there will be no shared well spring of un-manipulated mutual understanding. It is arrogant to think that reality can be grasped by fraud on any great scale is my POV.

I like John Lear's approach about the human soul being an experiment of superior beings, mayby at one point related to ruins on other planets was an understanding i got from something or rather. That would seem a logical extension of the creative power to me and i like the idea of the soul being a data bank of sorts that is built upon, puts the emphasis on an experience of life having value/purpose relating to the person's soul journey etc (i.e. gnostic/new age thought but with aliens in mix!)

Does John Lear have any opinion on telepathy, past/present or future?

I also go with probability of holograms/missiles for 9/11 for a few reasons or think that on right track.

Thanks.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:31 AM   #249
Cosmic Preacher
Avalon Senior Member

John, when was the last time your talked with Bob Lazar ?

And if it was recently what has he been up to ?
Cosmic Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote