Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
David
Avalon Senior Member

Default CONTACTEES Mission Control: For those who have been abducted and know their mission.

If you have been abducted and know what mission you will have when TSHTF; Please post it here. For myself it is crowd control and transportation. You will not see grays giving directions or flying these craft, this will cause more confusion than what is already at hand. People will start awakening in phases and recalling their memories slowly as to not cause a fear and panic.

Last edited by David; 09-15-2008 at 09:06 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:52 PM   #2
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CONTACTEES Mission Control: For those who have been abducted and know their missi

I am a contactee, but don't know what they have done or plan to/for me. Do you have a time-frame on this?
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
Wertdagf

Default Re: CONTACTEES Mission Control: For those who have been abducted and know their missi

i recall more of my dreams and some of the experiances that where quite unusual that happend during the night. Even as i realise that what i thought was a seizure when i was a child was actualy and abduction, it doesnt change my overall goal and pureness of heart. It hasnt changed what i see and feel, but only informs me as to how i reached this place.

there is only one mission, understand yourself. Everything else will flow from that like an unstopable river.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #4
angelite
Avalon Senior Member

I have not been abducted but I have had a visitor and I know my mission.
I was shown the future over 20 years ago when I had a visitor from the Galactic Federation come to show me what my roll was.
I had always know I was different. My father always told me I could not save the world but I felt so drawn to try.
I was shown different scenarios depending on what path we took.
One of the worst was if we went to war in the Mideast.
I have seen many of the future events happen now and I know we need to be ready and in a safe place.
Our government will continue to take away our rights as they try to control us and it will become more corrupt until the earth changes move into full swing and then it will be survival mode for everyone and that is when the government will lose their control over us.
I was shown we need to join in groups to help each other and the groups need to connect also.
That is why this place to connect is so valuable.
It is time now to move to the safe places and prepare. Move away from the coasts inland and up on mountains to be safe.
I was told we were to build cities of light to be an example to others of how to rebuild the world, living in peace with each other.
I was told a community with guns would not survive.
I was shown in the near future we would need a passport to cross the state lines. Soon after that would would not be able to travel at all and we would have runners who sneak between the communities to exchange goods.
I was left a manual showing what we need to set up these communities. How to put it together.
I have started my community in the mountains in Northeast Washington state.
The most important things to have to trade are heirloom seeds and tools.
Amaranth will be the grain we should grow.
I could go on and on but this is enough for now.
Do not live in fear hording what you have but live in love and share.
It is the higher vibration of the future.
Remember who you are........ and how powerful you really are.
We came at this time to help.
www.Angelite.org healing the world one person at a time.
angelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:30 AM   #5
Triggerpull29
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I had what I think was a Grey come into my room and outstretch it's arms towards my legs. When I caught it doing this it then froze me. Notice that I had to move to see this thing so I was not paralyzed to begin with. I say this because people think that; "oh you were dreaming and had sleep paralysis". No, I know what sleep paralysis feels like and any strong willed person can break sleep paralysis. This thing caught me looking at it and paralyzed me. I don't know what race it was, I don't know what it wants with me either.

Anyone know how I should handle this?
Triggerpull29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:44 AM   #6
coppercondor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggerpull29 View Post
Hi, I had what I think was a Grey come into my room and outstretch it's arms towards my legs. When I caught it doing this it then froze me. Notice that I had to move to see this thing so I was not paralyzed to begin with. I say this because people think that; "oh you were dreaming and had sleep paralysis". No, I know what sleep paralysis feels like and any strong willed person can break sleep paralysis. This thing caught me looking at it and paralyzed me. I don't know what race it was, I don't know what it wants with me either.

Anyone know how I should handle this?
Sleep with a tall glass of water......No im just kidding, well ive never been abducted, contacted, or seen a UFO......and its really starting to get one my nerves. For someone so interested in this stuff as i am youd think something would have manifested itself because of my curiosity, be it UFO sighting or contact, but nothing I just want to see a UFO so i keep sleep at night knowing that It is Real (Which it is) but i just want visuals to back my beliefs, and im just dissapointed I WANT TO SEE A UFO OR ALIEN
coppercondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #7
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickscent View Post
I am a contactee, but don't know what they have done or plan to/for me. Do you have a time-frame on this?
That would be nice to have. No, I have no time line on this. All I know is that I should be laying low for the time being. I have been shown images during the start of this period, gatherings in a hangar with greys and the ending result of hybrids and humans living side by side in a peaceful world.

I have also been shown a lot of disturbing things that will happen to this world during this great change.

Last edited by David; 09-21-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #8
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppercondor View Post
Sleep with a tall glass of water......No im just kidding, well ive never been abducted, contacted, or seen a UFO......and its really starting to get one my nerves. For someone so interested in this stuff as i am youd think something would have manifested itself because of my curiosity, be it UFO sighting or contact, but nothing I just want to see a UFO so i keep sleep at night knowing that It is Real (Which it is) but i just want visuals to back my beliefs, and im just dissapointed I WANT TO SEE A UFO OR ALIEN
LoL, i know exactly how you feel. I have been trying all things to see a UFO asking them to show me, meditating on it blah blah..ive tried eveything in my power. Now i just look up at the sky..and hope to see something..
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:41 AM   #9
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
That would be nice to have. No, I have no time line on this. All I know is that I should be laying low for the time being. I have been shown images during the start of this period, gatherings in a hangar with greys and the ending result of hybrids and humans living side by side in a peaceful world.

I have also been shown a lot of disturbing things that will happen to this world during this great change.
LOL. I have that feeling (overwhelming feeling) of laying low for the time being. Its like, "Just hold one for a while... Everything will be revealed at the appropriate time. Be patient..."
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:00 AM   #10
David
Avalon Senior Member

Sickscent,

That's exactly it!