Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
lionheart
Avalon Senior Member

Default Texas

Lionheart here from Dallas, (where it all started). We're calling it Selahdor now.

Anyone else from Texas here? Let's wake up the sleepers!

peace,
Lionheart
lionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
dday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Texas

I am in Denton looking for like minded individuals to start a support group
dday
dday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
Ellusion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dallas, TX / North Texas

HEY! I'm living in North Richland Hills which is in Tarrant County so far just me and a buddy of mine Christian are the only ones that I know that are awakening. I've seen what this mind control and manipulation can do Hell i was there just a year ago. Christian is wanting to do something like this, fine a few people here in the area and try to formulate a "plan" if you will because we're gonna need all that we can when it starts really getting ugly....which I think will be sooner than later.....

SORRY FOR THE RAMBLING!@#@!

-Brandt
Ellusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #4
TribalWealth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Texas

The purpose of this post is to provide a space for ground crew in Texas to network, organize and support one another.

Please provide name, email and any intentions you have for creating with other members of the GC.

If, for any reason, you would like to keep your contact info hidden send me a pm.

TribalWealth
TribalWealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #5
TribalWealth
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Lionheart and Brandt,

It is great to hear that there are other like minds in North Texas.
As the ride on this great experiment picks up speed, I am feeling more and more compelled to connect, assist and co-create with others locally.

I am in Dallas. Let me know if I can help either of you in terms of support, preparation, etc.

Please stop by the "Ground Crew Networking" topic and add your names to the "Texas ground crew roll call" post if you would like to be added to the list.

Thanks!

TribalWealth
Old 09-07-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
Ellusion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Texas ground crew roll call

I've read Handbook for a new paradigm and it rang true with me...

I feel that there are big changes coming to the near future and the ones that know whats really going on (to an extent) need to band together to help lead.

Names Brandt Blankenship Email Assinine817@hotmail.com
Old 09-08-2008, 06:04 AM   #7
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

its good to see others in Texas waking up. I am down here in Corpus Christi tryin to find a group of people who are looking to come together and live through these upcoming events. Any suggestions???

-shortyz504
shortyz504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:51 AM   #8
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

Default South Texas Peeps?!?

Is there anyone in the Corpus Christi, San Antonio or Austin area ??? lets come together and help each other out.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #9
Shellie
Banned

Default Re: South Texas Peeps?!?

Yes, we're in NW Austin. Is there anyone out there who can DO anything? I know of several families that are WELL aware of what is going on, but we are resource-strapped. Where are you? Let's pool together.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:02 AM   #10
Heartspace
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

Frisco, TX checking in here. This is great. I am brand new to this whole thing. Please keep me in the loop for any possible get-togethers.
Heartspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #11
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Heartspace - I'm in Frisco as well - good to have others close by =)
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #12
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys!

I currently reside in AUSTIN, now. I lived in Dallas much of my life and visit quite often as well as have family. Lived in Denton for school.

Here is who I am looking to network with:

* Marketers, designers, engineers, scientists, biologists, chemists, physicists, and inventors that would like to collaborate on the new energy sciences (such as water, environment cleaning, poverty eliminating, power giving, biologically supported and supporting technology) and OPEN MINDS within the accepted reality/science concepts. OPEN to changing/shifting those beliefs into newer, expansive realities (new scientific breakthroughs).

*those that wish to forgive ALL those involved in every aspect of this Earth reality we find ourselves in.

* Open Minds / Open Hearts to serve Humanity's Higher good with their Joy-passions in life.

I am looking to form support groups that understand the bigger picture, as well as a no-panic and remaining in the Now within all situations. I am still learning about myself regarding all of this. However, I do have some experience that I feel many could benefit from.

~~~RINGS TOWN BELL IN AUSTIN~~~

~In Loving Balance~
BJ

Last edited by BJ ∞ Trust Yourself; 09-27-2008 at 02:19 AM.
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #13
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: South Texas Peeps?!?

Last edited by BJ ∞ Trust Yourself; 09-27-2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #14
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

I too am almost finished with Handbook for the New Paradigm.... very intriguing and ringing true to me as well.

I reside in north AUSTIN, near Braker/MoPac.

Last edited by BJ ∞ Trust Yourself; 09-27-2008 at 02:19 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:54 PM   #15
Family Man

Hello guys, I am here in The Colony Texas, just a couple miles west of Frisco.If "the s*** hits the fan" so to speak then please put me on the list.I would think over the next few weeks maybe there should be some kind of "just in case" Emergency game plan figured out if things do get crazy and the internets go down.Depending on what the circumstances are that could possibly happen there should be a Preset place to meet, also a safe haven(preferably underground), and and few other things put in place ahead of time.But thats just so ideas to think about.All I know is if there is some kinda National or Worldwide emergency my first and foremost instinctive thing to do is keep my children safe.Anyways, sorry for rambling and I just wanted to really let you guys know that I am here also and its good to know others are close.

Family Man

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #16
Family Man

Hello, I am all new to this and found Project Camelot by mistake.I do really take all this serious and would rather be prepared and wrong then not prepared and right.Most of my skills are in electronics, electric and mostly in Surveilance(CCTV) and Security Systems.I know none of this really helps much but I am a fast learner and can help with anything.Oh also, what is this HANDBOOK I hear you guys talking about meantioned above? Can someone feel me in alittle please?

Family Man
Old 09-09-2008, 10:11 PM   #17
Ellusion
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Family Man! I sugguest if you haven't already check out George Green's Interview on Project Camelot here:

http://www.projectcamelot.net/george_green.html

and after that you can go to George Green's website for find more information and Read The Handbook for the New Paradigm

http://nomorehoaxes.com/

If anymore Questions just ask!

-Brandt
Old 09-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #18
earthspace1st
Avalon Senior Member

I am in West Texas and interested in producing a energy magazine and website. Also interested in prepping for disaster.
earthspace1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #19
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Texas ground crew roll call

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthspace1st View Post
I am in West Texas and interested in producing a energy magazine and website. Also interested in prepping for disaster.
AWESOME! What's the website and magazine name/URL !?!? Thanks for introducing yourself here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Man View Post
Hello, I am all new to this and found Project Camelot by mistake.I do really take all this serious and would rather be prepared and wrong then not prepared and right.Most of my skills are in electronics, electric and mostly in Surveilance(CCTV) and Security Systems.I know none of this really helps much but I am a fast learner and can help with anything.Oh also, what is this HANDBOOK I hear you guys talking about meantioned above? Can someone feel me in a little please?

Family Man
Awesome! Great to hear someone with experience in a field that could be effected more directly by newer views to science and physics. We definitely could be brainstorming...

I wonder what the best way to brainstorm in this forum would be...

ANYONE have myspace, if so , add me (below)

[addition to my original post above]
Also, Marketers I meant to add to that psot I made. I am a very market-minded guy with regards to all this. ITS SO EXCITING! I tend to be advertising for all these wonderful organizations. Its how I function. Hehe.

Namaste~
BJ
Old 09-10-2008, 12:24 AM   #20
Heartspace
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I wish I posessed some special skills to report to you guys but I am just a plain old dude who is on his spiritual journey.

I would love to stay connected with all of you for the upcoming times ahead.

Please keep me in the loop.

Thanks.
Heartspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:21 AM   #21
eyesintheskies888

Exclamation Re: Texas ground crew roll call

hey Texans we are gonna need each other when the stuff hits the fan. Glad there are a few out there who found this forum. I am really a UFO believer and researcher but all the material these guys on Project Camelot and Avalon seem to be getting to the unmasked truth. All you Texans and everyone else should listen to Alex Jones http://infowars.com. My email is Jasoncaldwell888@aol.com. I am an industrial inspector and have limited skills in lots of other areas. I am buying gold (in-hand gold) and also i am stocking up on food and necessities.feel free to email me. Keep your eyes open.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 AM   #22
earthspace1st
Avalon Senior Member

I am in Midland and the website will be called energysecurity.org a domain I have owned for quite some time.
earthspace1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:38 AM   #23
shortyz504
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: South Texas Peeps?!?

I live in Corpus Christi right now, but plan on moving to Austin within the month. I have almost no monetary resources but will be able to provide labor towards the advancement of which ever group of people I live with. Being young, 24 yrs. old, and intelligent I am confident in my ability to work and provide for any community a wealth of talents and gifts. I would like to develope my skills in farming, herbal remedies, adobe construction, ham radio communications, hunting, cooking, water purification, alternative energy, spiritual development, and karma work.
Lets keep our mind and our hearts open for answers to the problems we face in our currents situation, and I know we will all make it through these times.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:43 PM   #24
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Texas ground crew roll call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartspace View Post
Hi,

I wish I posessed some special skills to report to you guys but I am just a plain old dude who is on his spiritual journey.

I would love to stay connected with all of you for the upcoming times ahead.

Please keep me in the loop.

Thanks.
Heartspace,
Everyone is equal on importance. So whatever it is you "do" by Being YOU is what ultimately helps most, yes? It doesn't really matter if the effects are seen as a skill in this human form. I want you there with it all, my friend. This is a team effort. And that goes for all that I involve myself with.

Thank you for Being,
BJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthspace1st View Post
I am in Midland and the website will be called energysecurity.org a domain I have owned for quite some time.
Awesome! Would love to know about this when it becomes more developed. Did you need help with that, btw?

BJ
Old 09-10-2008, 08:11 PM   #25
TribalWealth
Avalon Senior Member

To all Texans answering the call...
Thank you!

I appreciate everyone who has stepped up so far. The list of Texans who are waking up, wake up curious (which really means waking up) or just along for the ride is exponentially bigger than it was last week.

BJ - Thank you for your presence. Your support within this forum can already easily be felt.

earthspace1st - Would love to know what you envision for your magazine. What is your intention? How can we help you to create that?

eyesintheskies888 - I agree with you re: Alex Jones. Although sometimes quite dramatic, he is providing some really good info.

Heartspace - BJ stated it perfectly. What you have to offer is YOU. No one else in this forum (or elsewhere) has that. Just the fact that you are here AND on a spiritual journey adds much needed value. I sense that you have much insight to lend. Can't wait to read it!

Ellusion - I'm looking forward to reading more from you as well. Maybe in a different thread or via pm, I would enjoy reading about your experience of the Handbook. Any changes made because of it, insights, etc.

FamilyMan - It's funny...in reading your skill sets, the first thing I started thinking was, "oh man, that could come in handy!" Curious to see how what you bring to the table fits the puzzle, because it DOES fit the puzzle.

We live in a really big state. Perhaps the belt buckle on the bible belt, in some ways Texas seems more deeply entrenched in the illusion that other places. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe every state is equally asleep, but the point is this:

There is a lot of ground to cover. You are the way showers! Accept that responsibility by BEING who you truly are and the countless souls that you help, heal and serve will rally.
Deny the truth of who you are and your part in the big game if you like. But the fact that you are here right now, reading this is a testament to WHO YOU ARE.
We have prepared for lifetimes to be here right now!
Texas needs you. Hell, humanity needs you!

Remember this.
Know this.
BE this.

What you offer is immeasurable!

Namaste,

Shane
TribalWealth