Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 06:33 AM   #26
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Important Decisions

Oooh, Oh Alyscat,

I can tell you, there is a PREDICTION for a MAJOR 9.0+ magnitude Earthquake to occur some 100--miles or so in the Seabed off the coast of Washington-Oregon, which will result in a catastrophic Tsunami along the entire coast there. Exactly WHEN is not given, but soon.

Tsunamis could reach 80 to 100 feet tall in Oregon

http://www.kval.com/news/43278592.html

Tsunami Warnings: Concerns about Response of Local Governments in Lincoln County, Oregon

http://www.orednet.org/~rbayer/tsunami/

Be Prepared, Keep safe, if your house is MORE than 300-feet above the Sea-level, you should be OK.

You don't want to live in fear, so live in Peace

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:11 AM   #27
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Important Decisions

Hello all. Great responses from everybody. Some are closer to my situation than i want to admit.
The question is, What do i know?
If you listen to the experts, i know nothing. The sun will rise tomorrow, and the next day and so on. Life will continue as it has for the past 2000 years. Maybe we will pay more tax, the collapse of some economies etc. But, the sun will still rise tomorrow.

If you listen to the inner voice, something is happening. There is a mass awakening. We all feel it. All those here in Avalon know about it. I have been priviledged to have met some wonderful people this year that have given me a heads up about 'certain' subjects. If you remember a few months ago, i started a thread about the "gateway to the source".
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13358

This gateway, is being used by some people to 'channel' enlightened beings (from the light) information and knowledge about "life". Some of this information is about the next few years. And some of this information is also being relayed by others in the know. State Emergency Workers, rescue workers etc.

I can see some of you saying, "no not another Blossom Goodchild", but if i tell you, Trust me, this is genuine, i have been privilidged to certain info that hit home with me.

Somehow, TPTB know something is going to happen in the next few years, and friends of mine have overheard these people discussing what measures they have taken to be "safe" when the big wave comes. Others i know that have 'certain' abilities have had dreams in great detail, depicting three very large waves hitting the east coast of Australia, as well as the rest of the world. Waves of 300 feet at least.

You may or may not believe me, but some of you 'feel' something is going to happen. I do not wish to be an alarmist, or to panic anyone. All i want is for people to have the option to the knowledge of what may happen.

This is some of the info i know. My original question still stands. What would you do? I hope this explains my dilemma.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #28
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i just checked out Maitreya (Benjamin Creme), the video you suggested...i'm a bit skeptical bec. we humans are the ones who should solve our problems, not an angelic avatar...sounds a bit fishy to me. according to barbara marciniak there will be a false prophet that will unite all and seem to "save" humanity.

would be great if what he says is true, but it just sounds "too good to be true".

i don't doubt your experience though...
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:09 AM   #29
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
...i'm a bit skeptical bec. we humans are the ones who should solve our problems, not an angelic avatar...
Hello Dolphin...I must say that basicly, this is true. It's about us and we should handle it all alone...SHOULD...Nevertheless, the present situation of the humanity is not what I would describe as advanced (advanced in the matter of being able to solve our problems on our own )

Few days ago I posted (on the nexus thread) my sincere opinion about this...WE, the humanity, and our present state of mind (on a global view), are not cappable any more of continuing this life as we know it...we need some extraordinary changes, and we're unfortunately NOT able or don't want to change...so we need help...we need some really big changes, and I mean really BIG changes...we need advanced abillities and the only way to get them is by an "angelic" (or you name it) help...

You can read my completely post here:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...postcount=2285

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #30
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Just my thoughts ..but for me...nothing is set in stone...meaning that all that is being predicted is not "100% water tight" as someone said. However the more we focus our thoughts, energy , our intention , into such negative things..thinking about this or that is going to happen, the more likely they will happen in some form. Law of attraction. That doesn't mean that you should stop getting closer to earth gathering water, food , a self sustainable lifestyle, preparing yourself in positive ways spiritually & physically.....this has a way of manifesting positive in your physical day to day life.

Focus your energies on positive things , I say there is a lot around us to be positive about, but it seems most people want to focus on negative things around us. Its a choice.

As for trying to convince others like family & friends to go with you , I would my best to inform without harassing anyone & let them make their own decisions. If they choose to go then its in their path to do so . If they choose not to go..then well...it's just not their path. It doesn't mean its wrong or right its just that not everyones paths are alike. Just like some things "feel right" to you & other things do not. Same with everyone else. Follow your heart & listen to your intuition .

just my thoughts

Love & peace
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #31
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

J-rod7
Thanks for the concern. I'm sitting at well over 400 feet, closer to 500 feet, and have mountains and hills all around to break the impetus. <G> I should be ok, as long as I plan for the EQ.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:56 AM   #32
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

" We are all participating in a grand activity of unifying here. There is only ONE here really.
The deepest hidden secret of the Tibetans that now comes into the open is:
« To transcend hope and fear » .

Fear :
What we fear most is death.You can’t die for you are immortal. Even if I die , it’s just another level of my endless existence.

Hope :
If you are hoping that these things are just no going to happen in the future, if you are hoping for this.., if you are hoping for that...

Let’s just get back to the emptiness of the Now, to that place where hope does not need to happen.
In this moment if you truly accept the power of your presence in the Now, that’s everything you need right now , and you can win the game.
You can reunite with the Creator.
And you can finish your great cycle of Evolution in the cosmos and be fully enlighted .
You can stay there and breathe .
Your true essence is light and love and no one can take this away from you."

Taken from David wilcock's interview with Bill and kerry.

These lines mirror the way I look at things..
It is the whole idea of running away from catastrophies or trying to prevent them that has to be transcended. And beyond this the entire field of dichotomies that make up our relation to this plane.
Staying grounded in one's heart ..in the NOW short circuits the dilemmas taking place in the field of the mind.
Just " KNOW " that there are no worries and you will have found your true nature.
Finding your true nature is the best way to serve the world and consciousness at large.
Within Love we can embrace all that is .
And you'll find yourself moving instantly from one plane to the next one .

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-13-2009 at 10:11 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #33
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
As "selfish" as it seems, you need to take care of you first so there will be something there to take care of others.

FWIW, this is my experience.
alys
Hi Alys,

I understand what you are saying, and enjoy your posts. My situation is a bit different. I live in Tallahassee Florida which is almost in landlocked Georgia area. I am divorced and have 50/50 custody with my ex of our 4 children ages 10 to 16. I legally cannot leave the area with my children without permission from my ex. He used to be in tune to these events, but since we divorced he has seemed to want to avoid the political truths let alone the cosmic ones.

For my part, I am storing survival items, and planning my "escape" to some higher ground (it looks like Ashville NC area at this point but I am open to other places and/or communities) at the last minute so to speak. I don't think Tallahassee will be deluged, but I do think it will be a bottle neck place with many refugees starving and violent. Thus, I don't want to be here. I am thinking of all the logistics. I have looked at how to build fast earth berm homes, tools, forges, seeds, food, medical supplies, camping gear, clothing, educational material for future generations.

I guess my thoughts regarding your comments are that I wonder if you have small children and would you leave them to relocate now? For me, I am not sure how long we have, but I don't think the massive earth changes will happen for at least 2 to 4 years. If I see imminent things happening, I will grab em and run, but it would have to be catastrophic.

Oh, I'm happy to hear from other forum members on this as well. I know there are not right and wrong answers, but I do gain some peace from the thoughtful posters who are willing to share so often.

Thanks,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #34
sleepingnomore

This is something I read awhile ago and WinterWolf was kind enough to post it to my visitor page to remind me. Perhaps it's appropriate to post in this thread and will help some with their decisions.

"Wisdom of the Elders"
(Oraibi, Arizona Hopi Nation)

There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift, that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold onto the shore.
They will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore,
push off into the middle of the river,
keep our eyes open,
and our heads above the water.

And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate.
At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally.
Least of all, ourselves.
For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.
The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves!
Banish the word 'struggle' from your attitude and your vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #35
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

United Serenity - I do not have small children (other than my cats) - just my senile dad <G>.

I certainly understand your concern - I'm assuming you've looked into all your options and it looks to me like you HAVE made your decision - all our decisions are specific to us and our situations. And that's fine.

Just as an aside, I wonder if you could - for a while - let your husband take over the children while you go up to Asheville and start a 'vacation home' - (maybe with 100% custody for a while, he'd be happy to turn it all over to you with visiting rights LOL) - after all, 50/50 could mean 6months/6months. I dunno, don't know how the courts have set it up, and it's really none of my business.

Love to you....
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #36
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
United Serenity - I do not have small children (other than my cats) - just my senile dad <G>.

I certainly understand your concern - I'm assuming you've looked into all your options and it looks to me like you HAVE made your decision - all our decisions are specific to us and our situations. And that's fine.

Just as an aside, I wonder if you could - for a while - let your husband take over the children while you go up to Asheville and start a 'vacation home' - (maybe with 100% custody for a while, he'd be happy to turn it all over to you with visiting rights LOL) - after all, 50/50 could mean 6months/6months. I dunno, don't know how the courts have set it up, and it's really none of my business.

Love to you....
alys
For now, I am a bit fixed in what I am doing, but I am always open to ideas and possible opportunities. I can't see six months on n off working a. school b. I'd go crazy missing them, and I think they would feel the same.

He is a good father, and has an pretty good relationship with them which I highly value. I will keep my eyes open for options. I will pray that something comes up sooner that he desires to move as well. Here's the really odd thing, he remarried for about 8 years and recently divorced. His ex-wife is wonderful and we talk often. She sees the two youngest every week, and even keeps them often during my ex's time. I'd hate to take them away from her as well, so I am wanting everything my way ultimately that being us all moving together... talk about new families situations.. lol. So, I will put my desires out to the universe and let things happen. Ultimately, I trust I am where I am supposed to be each moment, but I like to plan ahead and do all I can once wisdom is spoken and I actually perceive it.

Thanks for the comments.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote