Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-22-2009, 04:41 AM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Arrow In the Beginning

Some thoughts of life.

In the beginning there was the Primal Source, an enormous battery of power, which expressed a wish to know Itself - to experience Itself. There was an enormous explosion of consciousness and trillions of particles or sparks of consciousness scattered all over space or the universes (as yet unformed).

Prime Creator thought Itself into a reflected state and moved so that it could see Itself. The resulting sparks of God consciousness enabled the Source to begin seeing and experiencing Itself. This is still the case with all levels of consciousness, whether it is the mineral kingdom, the vegetation kingdom, the animal kingdom, or the human kingdom. All of it is the Creator experiencing Itself. God consciousness is experiencing density on this planet in the form of humanity.

So you see, originally we were not just a part of the Source, but we were Source Itself. When Source desired to experience Itself, movement occurred and creation was formed. We beings went out from this pure state of oneness into the unknown, experiencing many adventures! In duality, or the separated state, the illusions of pain, parting, death, fear are just that - illusions in this great experiment.

You were brought forth into individual consciousness to be co-creators, to manifest an ever-expanding variety of worlds, realities and expression - to add to the richness of the God Mind.

At the moment this universe was born, all the cosmic energy that had been allotted to it from beginning to end radiated forth at once, (in this respect, the "big bang" theory has merit). All who had been birthed into individual conscious awareness, came forth once more infused with the new energies for this universe, as well as a new blueprint for your own special divine mission.

Also sent forth was a great cosmic egg of new souls (just to give you a mind picture), an incubator, you might say. New souls who had never before been birthed into individual consciousness - these were the innocent ones. When it was time to bring forth humanity onto planet Earth, these holy innocent ones were infused, in turn, with the DNA, attributes, traits and characteristics of each new root race or sub-root race.

In the beginning great group souls were formed and they are still prevalent now. In the case of the more primitive kingdoms, the mineral, vegetation, and animal kingdoms, there is a group soul in place. Within these kingdoms, there is no free will. It is actually an enormous group soul of God consciousness experiencing Itself as mountain ranges, trees, plants or animals.

This was the case in the beginning with humanity. There is a whole hierarchy of beings at Creator level, whose task it was (and still is) the seeding of planets. They are carrying out the will of the Creator by seeding certain planets, using their genes. These beings, who are at Creator level are called the Divine Planners or Creator Gods.

Consciousness evolved and for aeons of time it was and still is a Group soul, which covered humanity. It took aeons of time and cross matching to develop an intelligent Adam Kadmon form. This type of human form was the most commonly used in this universe. A lot of work has been done. It was called The Great Experiment . . . to see how far consciousness in matter would evolve.

As mankind started to evolve, it was not evolving at the expected rate of programming. Then a cross breeding program was commenced with more evolved beings from other planets. This was done so a higher form of intelligence would be achieved.

The Supreme Creator, by divine dispensation then allocated individual oversouls or monads or I AM Presences. On a smaller scale, this I AM Presence or monad can be classified as a group soul. A monad has twelve off-shoots or extensions and each off-shoot has twelve soul extensions. So each monad has an allocation of one hundred and forty-four soul extensions.

You are a portion of an energy of an oversoul. This great being travels for its own growth through planets and through existences that you cannot as yet comprehend. Through existences that in your terms are not real because you cannot see a physical world that they could exist on. But they exist. There are worlds that exist in empty space, so to speak, that make up shapes and colors and sounds and they are quite legitimate. As pure consciousness you have experienced these worlds.

What is occurring on a planetary scale at this time is that all humans, (and none are exempt from this,) are attempting to bridge the information that is available to them and bring it into their physical reality. You are attempting to understand and to remember and to perceive that you are a portion of a much larger entity and personality than you have previously thought you were.

Even at this time on planet Earth, many members of humanity have not yet merged with their soul energy. They need to be at a certain level of vibration before this can take place. You need to be at an acquired level of vibration before you can ascend. You have to be at a certain level of vibration before you can bring in the I AM energy. Every step forward is really achieved quite scientifically and without favour. It would have been inconceivable for humanity not to have individuality, ie, an individual soul consciousness.

One of the reasons the Earth is so important is that all of the immense diversity of creation was brought to this small planet to become a great melting pot . . . to see how long it would take us to claim the gifts others had to offer and return to unity consciousness. An important aspect of this experiment is that all souls who embodied on Earth were given total free will to create and evolve in their own desired way.

And so, there are now on Earth those who came from the far reaches of the Omniverse and also those who were brought forth especially to be a part of the great experiment on planet Earth. It has been a very interesting experiment on this planet, not altogether successful, but very rewarding.

Trillions of beings, sparks of God-consciousness, I AM Presences or Monads have never experienced density. They do not need to, nor do they wish to experience matter. They belong to different lifestreams. There are many, many different lifestreams and many different levels of consciousness.

The Great Experiment has not always been successful. It had been agreed upon that this would be an area of free will. An emotional body was created. This has not been successful in the spiritual sense. For a long time, the Divine Planners had to step in again and again. The members of humanity had to be moved to another planet a few times, where The Experiment was continued or recommenced.

The time has come for this planet to go to the Light. The opportunity is here for all members of humanity to participate in this. The window of personal ascension is open. The opportunity to ascend is NOW!

If others choose not to be in the Light (and once again we are dealing with free will), an opportunity will be provided for them to continue this school of learning and experiencing consciousness in matter on another third-dimensional planet elsewhere in the cosmos.

From the lowest amoebae to a human form, to a planetary being, to a cosmic being, to a co-Creator level, to Creator level, to Source level. This path of evolution of consciousness is open to every one.

There are many beings living on other planets in this universe, who have not chosen this path of experiencing consciousness in matter. They do not need to, nor do they wish to experience consciousness in density. Often other planets, which are highly evolved, work with a very enlightened and evolved group consciousness, where they are experiencing non-individuality.

This whole universe is teeming with intelligence, teeming with life. We are all standing on one rung or another of the cosmic ladder of consciousness in evolution. You have worked for a long time with the evolution of consciousness. Once again you have volunteered to be present on this planet as you have so many times before. Once again you are working towards the upliftment of human kind. The upliftment and the evolution of humanity. You have been involved with this task for many lifetimes. You are very experienced in this. It is a glorious task.

Now, there is no longer a choice. This planet is going to the Light. This planet is going to be a planet of higher vibration of existence. People of a lower vibration cannot exist on this planet. It is like climbing Mt Everest - the higher you climb, the more rarefied the atmosphere. Those not used to this vibration or consciousness will experience difficulties and distress. This is why many people will take the opportunity to leave the planet and continue their life lessons elsewhere.

This will be a glorious planet of harmony, peace and tranquillity.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In the Beginning

brilliant ...

superb..

you

talk my language

every time

henners !!! :thumb_yell o:

thaks yet again ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: In the Beginning

Nice one Henry
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:19 PM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: In the Beginning

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Nice Henry....

My hats off to you... Got to be a reason I'm still here...

I've got to tell you, on every meditation, three times a day,
I'm told to wait for Orange light (fire) in the sky... Then,
I'm to go into action... 19 hrs, I'll have to complete my mission.
I will be briefed before hand... I feel it has something to do
with a Plasma or energy field or wave [I could be wrong].
You know the way THAT goes... Got the GO bag ready...

This one feels right to me.....

I'm also told I need to enjoy myself more, have more fun, have a good time....

Can you give me more...? It feels goood...

Thank you Henry, for what YOU do....

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 05-29-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

excellent work Henners

same wavelength

jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #7
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

beautiful, my friend.
thanks for the always-wonderful outlook,
& thanks for that.

these are for you...

Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #8
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgad View Post
excellent work Henners

same wavelength

yea lets bump
no exuses
Old 06-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
yea lets bump
no exuses

medicine for the soul here
Old 06-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #10
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Henry.
Now is the time.
...and here It Is reflected below from Luminari .
Thanks, Luminari and Henners

Dakini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Last edited by Dakini; 06-12-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #11
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
beautiful, my friend.
thanks for the always-wonderful outlook,
& thanks for that.

these are for you...

YouTube - In lak'ech - I am Another Yourself