Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Codex Alimentarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Thanks again
You're welcome. Thanks for asking and giving me a chance to spread the word.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This is from the press release:

"Well, December 31, 2009 has come and gone and there is no enactment of Codex “regulations” on dietary supplements into law in the United States. Yes, the European Union’s Food Supplements Directive has come into full effect; but that is a far different beast, not to be confused – as so many have – with Codex Alimentarius."

Soooo the "European Union's Food Supplements Directive" has gone into full effect...

Also, we need to think about what our own Congress is doing. It could be they're simply rubber stamping Codex Alimentarius directives and we're going to get them camouflaged under a different name...
Old 01-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #28
codin
Avalon Senior Member

Romania its the first country in the world to be poisoned with "initium", a chemical fungicid (Enervin, Zampro) and to be used in agriculture, by german a german company - BASF. We think our goverment was forced by FMI to "push" forward this junk in return of money they need for economy.
codin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #29
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree that it is very hard to know what to believe and it's very frustrating. I wish I could have first-hand knowledge of things and would not have to rely on what others say or write!

Dr A True Ott has written an expose entitled "Laibow's Lackeys - The Truth Behind Rima Laibow MD and her Colleagues (Parting the Curtains of the 'Natural Solutions Foundation')." The expose includes the resume of her husband, Gen Stubblebine.

Here is a link to a Word document of the expose:

https://www.clayandiron.com/announce...JAN%202009.doc

Connecting with Sauce's post on the thread "Please Sign Petition to Prevent 3 Billion Dying (Codex Alimentarius)" is what got me started researching Laibow and Stubblebine. Here's the exchange from that thread.
Thanks for the links, sounds like they've both lost their credibility with the Truth Movement....of course I had a funny feeling about her from the start, herweird vibe.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...the National Health Federation...

Read the Press Release
At the bottom of the press release is this statement:

"The NHF is the only such organization with recognized observer-delegate status at Codex meetings."

I would like to mention that to me, this is something we should keep in mind to watch out for, rather than rely on, in investigating Codex Alimentarius. (Why do they have this "status"?)