Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Default Concerning the August 1 Update on the Peterson Interview (Important)

I don't understand why we need to take the permission of those "PTB" to publish the Peterson video.

This implies the following important elements:

1) Peterson is still working "WITH" the "PTB" at the moment
2) The "PTB" have already seen the video (which means that Peterson himself sent it to the "PTB" to make sure his video doesn't "reveal too much")
3) All of this is ridiculous of course because that means Peterson is part of the "Limited Disclosure Process" controlled by the "PTB"
4) Since Peterson is waiting for his BOSS (the "PTB"), this means the video will be so "Filtered" that I am not sure we will get anything substantial from it
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Concerning the August 1 Update on the Peterson Interview (Important)

I am not going to hold my breath.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #3
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Concerning the August 1 Update on the Peterson Interview (Important)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
I don't understand why we need to take the permission of those "PTB" to publish the Peterson video.

This implies the following important elements:

1) Peterson is still working "WITH" the "PTB" at the moment
2) The "PTB" have already seen the video (which means that Peterson himself sent it to the "PTB" to make sure his video doesn't "reveal too much")
3) All of this is ridiculous of course because that means Peterson is part of the "Limited Disclosure Process" controlled by the "PTB"
4) Since Peterson is waiting for his BOSS (the "PTB"), this means the video will be so "Filtered" that I am not sure we will get anything substantial from it
Camelot has made it very clear that he still works for the government in some form because they need him, from what has been said. It sounded like this should be taken as being for the good of all.

Nonetheless, I don't understand why, if he knew that someone would have to approve it, he did the interview. It's just going to be filtered as you mentioned which is tantamount to the same thing we get all the time. This whole thing is frustrating because it's seeming more and more like a wild goose chase resulting in nothing.

Love,
Malynda
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #4
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

the latest update from PC

Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 09:56 AM
To: Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy
Subject: Re: RELEASE OF YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW

Kerry and all!!

If you only knew just what was happening in the world and all I am trying to prepare for and to prevent.

Everyone is working 24/7 to do the same. Those I've needed to get approval from have been sleepless for weeks and are not very responsive. I've told them that I must have input by Friday or off it all goes.

Sorry about what is happening to our world, or maybe not. Hopefully we'll all see each other soon.

Pete Peterson

Sent: Weds, 2 Sept, 2009 10:01 AM
To: Dr Pete Peterson
Cc: David Wilcock

Hi there, Pete - this is Bill here. A big bear hug to you there!

Thank you so much for this. We’re getting a LOT of flak (as you can imagine) for promising something important, timely and relevant... and then (seemingly) failing to deliver.

May we therefore release this on Friday if we do not hear to the contrary?

Very much looking forward to seeing you in LA in a couple of weeks’ time.

Very best wishes as always - Bill

Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 10:23 AM
To: Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, Dr Pete Peterson
Subject: RE: RELEASE OF YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW

Pete, your email is extremely fascinating in light of the very, very intense dream messages I’ve been getting, which is about to go into a big post on my website. The only other time I had messages coming in this strongly before an event was prior to 9/11, but this time it doesn’t appear that it’s a disaster as much as a very substantial change.

In the video you may remember that you were very careful not to release anything you didn’t want released. The only suggestions I had made to Bill and Kerry at the time were to delete the portions of the video where you were asked questions you did not want to answer, since some of them were leading questions.

Our conversations were some of the most fascinating I’ve ever had and I would love to do it again some time. There are many ways in which our knowledge complements each other nicely.

- David

Date: Weds, 2 Sep 2009 11:56 AM
To: Dr Pete Peterson
Cc: David Wilcock

Pete - very good to catch up with you just now. We got bounced out of Skype (which is how we were calling you) and then could not reconnect. That sometimes happens - not necessarily anything malicious.

Take care and get some sleep - we’ll release the video on Friday if we don’t hear from you before then.

All best wishes, Bill
Old 09-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

I would say that Peterson is a man, like all others. And the censorship in part must be of concern to him for his own protection, and possibly even those close to him. I can see that it is disconcerting to think that ultimately we will all receive a somewhat ‘filtered’ interview. However, to my mind, the very fact that such a thing may be so is extremely indicative of the legitimacy of Peterson himself. Whatever he does say, must be evaluated most carefully.

And I would say this also; that Kerry and Bill would respect the wishes of Peterson and allow him the final say in what is ultimately presented, is something that is deserving of respect itself.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
Spiralmind

If these so-called whistle-blowers want to release their info, they need to blow the WHOLE whistle and not just a small fraction of it.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

I totally agree with you spiral... its VERY frustrating getting drip fed small amounts of info - some of it is disinfo by design..

however, I am looking forward to seeing what this next interview divulges
Old 09-02-2009, 08:42 PM   #8
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

and... if it's not solution oriented, what's the point? How much more bad news, dire situations, do we need? I would like to have B & K interview Anna Hayes (Ahayana Deane). by far, the most comprehensive, detailed "pcs put together" presentation can be viewed at another thread, for solutions... do a search, I'm not sure the title.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #9
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I would also love to see Jordan Maxwell interviewed.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
and... if it's not solution oriented, what's the point? How much more bad news, dire situations, do we need? I would like to have B & K interview Anna Hayes (Ahayana Deane). by far, the most comprehensive, detailed "pcs put together" presentation can be viewed at another thread, for solutions... do a search, I'm not sure the title.
Yes Moxie, it IS solutions we need now...
Anna Hayes would defo be my ideal choice of interview by PC at the moment.. ( ohh and yess, Jordon Maxwell!!!)
Old 09-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Date: Weds, 2 Sept 2009 10:23 AM
To: Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, Dr Pete Peterson
Subject: RE: RELEASE OF YOUR VIDEO INTERVIEW

Pete, your email is extremely fascinating in light of the very, very intense dream messages I’ve been getting, which is about to go into a big post on my website. The only other time I had messages coming in this strongly before an event was prior to 9/11, but this time it doesn’t appear that it’s a disaster as much as a very substantial change.

In the video you may remember that you were very careful not to release anything you didn’t want released. The only suggestions I had made to Bill and Kerry at the time were to delete the portions of the video where you were asked questions you did not want to answer, since some of them were leading questions.

Our conversations were some of the most fascinating I’ve ever had and I would love to do it again some time. There are many ways in which our knowledge complements each other nicely.

- David
Waitaha Prophecy? Best I could come up with what ever it is that the Waitaha tribe of New Zealand are predicting it will start tomorow Sept. 3 2009. Some strange things are happening to people. My aunt has reported to me that she has heard from various sources that there are people all over the place right now that suddenly have lost control of their legs! Not permanent, just a temporary loss of co-ordination. There where also small Earth Quakes in Little Rock Arkansas and there is no fault line there. Something is up. I have been trying to get a read on it and have not been able to dial it in. All I could come up with was Sept. 3rd. I wrote an article about it HERE
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:24 PM   #12
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad Bill has taken the position that he will release on Friday if we don't hear anything back.

To be quite honest, the way the world is getting now, I would consider releasing the whole 15 hours worth if Pete decides not to play ball.

What if Dr. Peterson comes back and states that he needs to further edit the piece? What version of an interview will we end up with?

I admire his courage for doing the piece, respect the fact that much of the info could indeed get him killed, and appreciate his cordiality and seeming integrity.

I object wholeheartedly, that we..still live in a world where secrecy rules the day.

Let me tell you all, there is one direct way to save this world right now, and it is to root out secrecy wherever it is and expose it to the light of day. I mean ALL SECRECY. Think about it. THAT would truly be revolutionary now wouldn't it?

There is no place for secrecy in the world we are trying to create. None.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:36 AM   #13
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

my guess its just more of what most of us already know. fascism and the take over of the world. he who controlee the debit controls the people and the world. and were all in it deep. and more big brother.. man things could get ugly here. and quick. but then again most people are still sleeping. and are to confused with all that there being told. just going with the flow. with the program. fox and cnn. and so on... to much fluoride in the water around here. my guess that some bombs are going to get drooped soon in the money scène again just as others are saying. the web bot just might be right. another 911... LOL.. get me off this marry go round. but I still cant wait to hear it. the great world depression is on the horizon. cant drop the ball to soon. have to wait for the right moment. so how soon will it be before they shut down the net. so we wont get conformation on what's to come. and all the whistle blowers.. ect.. enjoy it while we can. its ripping the country apart. and empowering the people. with information. how long will it last.. and the collaps of the monatary system in the us would affect the whole world. as it is being shown. can it go further... OOhh yeeehh...

and the hannitys and fox news idiots are hijacking the movements.. diverting the people.. what a shame.. cant htink for them selves and see threw the BS>>>

Last edited by dagon; 09-03-2009 at 02:39 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:42 AM   #14
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Why do I get the feeling that this 'Dr. Peterson' is just another hoax & time waster like Burisch, Deagle etc. To me, already, it's Dr. B. S. Peterson.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:39 AM   #15
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

TRANCOSO, if you go to th"Ask the WATCHER" thread, it is mentioned by "The Watcher's" associate that you should be careful of what is said by "doctors". I am the exception, of course.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 AM   #16
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for reminding me, Dr. Who. But, as I've said before, my stepbrother is a fullcoloured member of a notorious biker club, so I don't give a flying fart about anything or anybody. Did you know, by the way, that there's a chapter called the Hells Aliens? Bet you didn't! As for The Watcher; Get a life!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:13 AM   #17
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Please don't blame me for being such a macho. I didn't choose my family.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:36 AM   #18
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Thank you for reminding me, Dr. Who. But, as I've said before, my stepbrother is a fullcoloured member of a notorious biker club, so I don't give a flying fart about anything or anybody. Did you know, by the way, that there's a chapter called the Hells Aliens? Bet you didn't! As for The Watcher; Get a life!
he must be proud. LOL!!! talk about flying farts. meth pushing thugs. don't tell me he's pushing space dope. selling cat food to aliens like the movie distrect 9. now that's what we need. LOL!!! do the hells aliens where helmets?

dont tell me, they do abductions and anal probing.

wow. don't care about anything or anybody. wow. you have that much faith in some star trek biker gang. beam me up scotty.. there is no intelligent life down here.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by dagon; 09-03-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:26 AM   #19
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

As I said, I didn't choose my family. But when the police couldn't prohibit a large group of North African 'scootergangsta's' to hang around on a childrens' playground, it sure came in handy. They cleaned up the neighbourhood, just by showing up. So who am I to judge?
Old 09-03-2009, 05:44 AM   #20
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
As I said, I didn't choose my family. But when the police couldn't prohibit a large group of North African 'scootergangsta's' to hang around on a childrens' playground, it sure came in handy. They cleaned up the neighbourhood, just by showing up. So who am I to judge?
ok well maybe I was a little rough . but come on. even if your step brother is part of some biker gang. who the heck really cares. and do you really think he want you bragging about it. your not in a gang. are you. and not all are thugs. but most of them are. and the history shows that. so they take care of there own. with base ball bats. better off going to church. or better yet keep it to yourself. 2 wrongs don't make it right. the problem just moved. but its still there. both sides of it. its all about choices. you can chose who your family are. and what you support. my mother and father are not my mother and father. I have found better role models and support in my life. as have many. your step bro isn't even blood. but I understand. its the easy way out. and a statement like I dont give a flying fart about anything or anybody. cuz my bro will take care of it. thats the problem isnt it. just a quick fix.

Last edited by dagon; 09-03-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:18 AM   #21
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I live in a city where you can't stick out your neck in the way I did, unless you're covered by brutal force. Those little rascals know where the wind came from, that blew them away. I just wish I could be as righteous & holy as some people pretend to be, but I'm not. Back to Dr. Peterson.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:57 AM   #22
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

well sorry if you feel like im picking on you. Im really not, nor am I some holy roller. far from it. I have walked in many shoes. and many city's. and if you haven't noticed. most all people here are into love. and spirit in one way or another. and just about everybody here cares for humanity, you can find a lot of help in that area around here. lots of talk about meditation and higher self. life is a journey. and its full of choices. what I tell you is not fake or made up. I happen to know some bikers. the HA was founded here in calif just around the corner. as well as a few others. I have lived in san francisco and other east bay city's. even sacramento. cant get more city than that. gangs all over the place. its the ails of society. children who have no family gravitate to these families for protection. and a biker gang is no different, than gang bangers or the mexican mafia. it concerns me that one would want to personify ones self image with somebody else. especially something so negative. a gang is a gang is a gang. but I do agree. maybe we should stay with the topic. but just know. I do care about humanity. and you. your choices affect us all. I wish we could all find our higher selves. and all those gangs would just go away. making the streets safe for us all. good night and good luck.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:09 AM   #23
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

ok ok...keep cool folks
a gentle nudge here.... please lets get back on topic!!

thankyou
Old 09-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #24
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Compared to big city life in the USA, Amsterdam is nearly like where the Hobbits live in 'The Lord Of The Ring'. It's the difference between being beaten up, & shot to death. To start with, people don't walk around with guns here. (Only on special occasions). A friend of mine from Sao Paolo comes to Amsterdam every now & than, just to walk around in the innercity at night. Our 'Angels' are pussies, compared to the rest of the world. Gosh, you have no idea. So 'shanti' this town is.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:02 AM   #25
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Amsterdam is indeed a relatively gentle city compared with many places worldwide..( in addition to having liberal, open and level headed natives!
i have visited there a few times and enjoyed immensly I also felt relatively safe... no defensive attitude needed!

its a place to chill..

so are we now back on track to thread related topic??