Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:19 AM   #26
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Concerning the August 1 Update on the Peterson Interview (Important)

Right, why do I get the feeling Dr. Peterson is just another hoax & time waister like Dr. Dan Rubbish, Dr. Beagle etc?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #27
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Concerning the August 1 Update on the Peterson Interview (Important)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
I don't understand why we need to take the permission of those "PTB" to publish the Peterson video.

This implies the following important elements:

1) Peterson is still working "WITH" the "PTB" at the moment
2) The "PTB" have already seen the video (which means that Peterson himself sent it to the "PTB" to make sure his video doesn't "reveal too much")
3) All of this is ridiculous of course because that means Peterson is part of the "Limited Disclosure Process" controlled by the "PTB"
4) Since Peterson is waiting for his BOSS (the "PTB"), this means the video will be so "Filtered" that I am not sure we will get anything substantial from it

Is it dumb of me to think that maybe some of the information that Dr. Peterson have might sabotage or jepardize some issues of national security?
What I mean is that TPTB that Dr. peterson is dealing with might be the good guys and maybe exposing some information that let's say they don't want other nations to know of because of national security, might put even us at risk?
I mean, I also don't want the secrecy. In my ideal world, there would be no secrecy, but the reality is that other nationsl or even other factions are also kept in the dark for reasons we don't know.
What if there are wars between factions whether eartly, political, alien, god I don't know anymore, but maybe some information does need to be kept secret for the time being.
I also want to know Everything that is going on but I will also accept that I don't know everything there is about the dynamics of all this, and maybe some things do need to be kept confidential, for now.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #28
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

here is the latest on PC site regarding Pete Peterson video release...

On Whistleblowers: And yes, we are planning to release the Pete Peterson interview Friday. One thing everyone needs to understand is that this whistleblower, and a few others, are still working for the PTB (Powers-that-be, for those who need the translation).

How can a whistleblower still be working for the Man? Easy, they are playing both sides... Their hearts are in the right place. Their reasons are complex. They may for instance be working for the good guys (or white hats) within the Matrix... They may be thinking that the dark side is losing and they are planning to defect or they may believe in a cause such as National Defense.. It's not all black and white. Think of it this way: if you work for a company, any company, you see its flaws but you need the paycheck or you support what their overall mission is... yet you may hate what they do to obtain the upper hand in the game (such as lie, kill and maim).

Like it or not, a whistleblower from within the Matrix is in many ways treading a tightrope. They want to stay alive but they want to warn you, enlighten you or even save you... It's a matter of degree as to how far they can go before they reap consequences they may regret.

On the outside, our situation isn't much different. We get the truth out there and risk whatever blowback may come. In the end you lay your bets and you take your chances.

--Kerry
Old 09-04-2009, 03:32 PM   #29
franciejones
Banned

I am with you Transco. So ridiculous. The Powers that WERE have nothing to do with this. Its just a hoax or game as far as I can tell.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #30
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Why do I get the feeling that this 'Dr. Peterson' is just another hoax & time waster like Burisch, Deagle etc. To me, already, it's Dr. B. S. Peterson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Right, why do I get the feeling Dr. Peterson is just another hoax & time waister like Dr. Dan Rubbish, Dr. Beagle etc?

And why do I get the feeling that you are repeatedly trying to cast doubt and confusion about Peterson BEFORE YOU'VE EVEN HEARD WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.

Mmmmmmmmm hope we get the interview soon. Then we can all make up our OWN minds what we think about it....without prejudice and pre-emptive negativity.

jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #31
Jaan
Avalon Senior Member

Friday? Which Friday? Don't see nothin'...

Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #32
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I am going to be taking notes and picking the fly s--t out of the pepper on this interview.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #33
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Hmm, well its curious there is no sign of the interview today as announced
I just skyped Bill in the hope he might be around to enlighten us to the situation.. if i hear anything myself or another mod will be straight here to let people know whats going on!

in the meantime.. let the debates continue..
Old 09-10-2009, 03:31 AM   #34
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Well Jaby, did you make up your mind already, about Dr. Peterson? Without being negative; I didn't hear anything I haven't heard or read before. He's a 'Repeater'. A very edjucated, well informed 'Repeater', but a 'Repeater' nonetheless.

Tone3Jaguar: you did an excellent job, making all these notes you published in another Dr. Peterson thread. Thanx for all your hard work & the time you've spend on doing this. Great job!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 AM   #35
Nebula

I can't join in pure speculation and hear say! None of us don't really know the full story. But i respect Dr. Pete for who he is the what he is doing as long as its for the good of humanity. I wont bad mouth someone becuase something didn't happen. Life ain't easy on this planet but life goes on. I bet you if some of you really knew what was going on, you will really freak out. For instance, lets say, we were told what was really happening. Are you all ready to step up and take responsibility to help the cause of humanity, or whatever maybe demanded of you, the way some of you demand for answers? Think about that!