Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Default George Kavassilas - broad spectrum information

I have dug out of the Avalon archives a link to George Kavassilas,
who now has a new set of videos which may be of interest.

He covers a wide range of info - creation, dimensions, E.T.'s,
ascension, and for those who watched his previous videos,
I find these far more interesting, and genuine.

Some of the information is similar to what has come from
others sources, but there is quite marked differences, and
points of emphasis.

I've just finished watching Part 1 (6 videos) - two more parts
to come. I'm enjoying it - so perhaps some others would
like to join me in my journey.

:thumb_yell o:
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George Kavassilas - broad spectrum information

His website is www.georgekavassilas.org. The videos are on Youtube.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #3
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

sorry.. I asked for the link just as Noela posted it!!
Old 09-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #4
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

How does one judge the credibility of a channeler? There is no way to know who this entity really is, after all, do they give a biography of themselves so we can verify who they say they are? That we can verify their education levels, what fields they studied in, what careers they had, what books they wrote... anything like that? Oh.. if their channelled entity is off-world... well, I still want their biography of what they've done elsewhere.

How is he different than Blossom Goodchild who blindly believed her channeled contact and made a fool out of herself?

Last edited by KathyT; 09-07-2009 at 02:58 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
How does one judge the credibility of a channeler? There is no way to know who this entity really is, after all, do they give a biography of themselves so we can verify who they say they are? That we can verify their education levels, what fields they studied in, what careers they had, what books they wrote... anything like that? Oh.. if their channelled entity is off-world... well, I still want their biography of what they've done elsewhere.

How is he different than Blossom Goodchild who blindly believed her channeled contact and made a fool out of herself?
Everything in this world comes down to discernment. Channeled, opinions, 'news', spiritual teachings... everything comes down to discernment.

This world is a schoolroom, and we 'see through a glass darkly' here, meaning, there are rarely sources that are totally pure, almost everything has some illusion, ego or deception in it.

As we grow in discernment, we grow closer to enlightenment. We get better at dividing the real from the unreal. The path to Christhood, is the path of discernment because the mind of Christ can see what is true and what is illusion. We're not there yet, so we have to keep following the 'still small voice inside' on our climb up the mountain of God, on our search for truth, until one day we do summit and we will have the discernment of Christ..

Until then, we have to go with what our inner voice is telling us, but it's hard to hear it because we have more than one voice in there competing to be heard. One is the voice of our ego and the things of this world, the other is the voice of the Christ consciousness (some call it "our Christ Self).

For me personally, some of the ways I discern are:

1) Is the message pushing the reader and the author to learn and become more, or is it reinforcing current level of beliefs.

2) Is there ego in the message? Is it placing either the reader, or the author on some kind of pedastle? If so, this is a major red flag because it is increasing the illusion of separation, the energy veil, (short for 'evil'), rather than helping us see that all life is interconnected and One (not sameness, but Oneness).

3) Is it dualistic at all, meaning it is setting up and "us vs. them" paradigm, creating superiority, even if slight, in the readers group over some other group.

I've not been inspired to check out George K. before, on his home page he has messages from "divine mother and divine father".

Here's a paragraph from the 'divine mother' one:
"Your Golden Glory awaits
for there is no other who walks your path
many will proclaim the glory
but no other has walked among them
and endured the ravages of Darkness as You"

- This paragraph is a huge red flag for me, because it appears to have a lot of 'ego'. This is the way a false teacher, whether in embodiment or not in 3d speaking through a 'channel', will work through people, through their egos, which is why many stress, that in order to bring forth the solutions that are actually going to help fix this planet, we need to move past the illusions of the ego and into the state of Being in the Now.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-07-2009 at 05:26 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #6
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Would you mods please move this thread to the spiritual part of Avalon?

So that all other, who're on the path of SPIRITUALITY, do not have to bother answering some of the above asked questions?

THANK YOU!

And, Kathy, by the way...we've had once a simmilar discussion, remember? What proof do you need? You allways need proof? A scientific proof? Of which science? The one that is not proved at all and full of holes like a swiss cheese?

Ohh...then let me please ask you few questions:

How do you know that the earth is not hollow? Do you have any proof? By which standards? Because of Some videos? Some pictures? Because some "scientists" says it's impossible?

Or...how do you know that you're not an alien captured in your human body? Who is it that speaks when you speak? Any Idea? Any proof that you (we) are all humans? By which standards? Because of Some videos? Some pictures? Because some "scientists" says so?

Should I go on?

And judging...we'll, there we are...you're speaking of someones ego...but judging other or their truth is the worst conduction of ego...

So once again...to the mods...please move this thread...it's pretty about spirituality...thank you!

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I have found these videos very helpful indeed.

Was searching for something like this, that seemed to me
to be genuine, and with which I could resonate, and I
feel I have found it.

Not everyone will feel that way about it - we all have that
to which we resonate.

George himself says he has been misled at times - he
uses the term"manipulated", and of course we have
to use discernment.

The series of videos he did dated Oct.2008, are more
succinct and easier to follow.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Malletzky,

I agree that judging can certainly be egotistical, there's always a fine line between ego and sharing our discernment...

Anyway, it's always great to share teachings and discuss...

I agree with GK on this point: a shift is coming and it will take planet earth into a higher vibrational spectrum, my personal understanding is it is a new 5th.

My personal understanding is this is definitely not automatic, we actually have to pass this grade in the schoolroom to get there, there's no free lunch in schoolroom earth and the way we will pass is by becoming more focused on others outside of ourselves rather than on our seperate self. Essentially more focused on the larger Self than on the ego. There's also a grand cosmic opportunity for those willing to go all the way and be reborn into the reality that all life is One, the greatest among us will be the greatest servants of all as they say...

My point on discernment is that it is important for us not to put any one messenger on a pedestal and believe whatever they say is truth and we can just accept it all...

With GK's message, my discernment tells me there is some ego in there, is that egotistical to share? Possibly if I'm not respecting other's in doing so... always a line there, is it crossed by sharing our discernment on the issue?

Anyway, I agree with some of GK says based on my reading, but definitely not all, just sharing my discernment there...

On the topic change, does anything that is remotely spiritual have to be put in the spiritual category? I question that, many here seem to be on the path that agrees truth is spiritual, so to me spiritual truth should be in the general category when it pops up.

Thanks Noela for sharing the link

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-07-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #9
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Here's some of the things I very strongly disagree with of GK's stuff:

1) You have to 'walk through a doorway' in order to pass the test that are coming. Once you walk through, you'll be changed, then you come back to help people.

- My discernment strongly tells me the real test will involve do we seek some kind of easy automatic salvation, or do we realize the ONLY way to the higher consciousness is to do the work on ourselves and come up higher our self.

The automatic way = failure of the test. Working on yourself, surrendering your own illusions and coming up higher by focusing more on others than yourself is the way we pass the test.

For those that achieve Christ Consciousness, they will be the ones that have overcome their separate egos completely and been reborn into the reality of their identity based on Being One with all life rather than separate.

This couldn't be a more important point really, this is how you pass or fail school room earth, it is well worth considering the automatic path to salvation is the big lie. Putting forth the effort to change is really all it takes, because help is here from God now and for this change to help us do that, within us, however, it is up to us to put forth the effort and not seek an automatic solution.

2) As an enlightened being you suddenly become "God consciousness" and will create our own universe.

- My discernment strongly tells me the schoolroom is infinitely bigger than that! We don't go from being human to suddenly creating a universe! We have a long long long ways to go before that happens, infinity really, lots of adventure yet and infinitely more learning to do.

3) Star consciousness are "5th dimension"

- My discernment strongly tells me that the schoolroom is much, much, much bigger than 3rd to 5th dimension. 5th dimension is most definitely not enlightened, it is simply a higher grade in the schoolroom. Christ consciousness is not in the material realm, like the 5th is. Stars do have consciousness, but they are very very high, Many many levels to go between even enlightened human consciousness and Being a star... the schoolroom is infinite.

4) It appears to me he's still connecting with ET's to tell us about truth rather than the spiritual realm. ET's have agenda's and anything that is preaching automatic path to salvation, like "walking through a door" to pass a test, my discernment tells me are wolves in sheep's clothing.

5) He says all people on planet earth will be Christ beings.

My discernment strongly tells me that not all people here are ready to be reborn as the Christ. To pass the test and move into the next grade of the schoolroom, we need to be more than 51% more focused on others rather than our separate self. However, this does not make us Christ beings! This just gets us past this grade in the schoolroom.

To Be the Living Christ, one must be reborn completely so that we are in Oneness, to completely surrender the illusion that we need to focus on our separate self at all. Only those who die the death of the ego and are reborn into their true Self will be the Christ.

That being said, we are here for the second coming of the Christ consciousness and there will be many who choose to go all the Way so there will be many Christ beings born on planet earth, but not everybody!

Everybody however, needs to change their way of Being to make the jump... NOT step through an outer door, but rather to step through a door in their heart to a more loving interconnected reality.

Not saying he doesn't say anything of value, just sharing my discernment on points above.

I do like some of the things he says about trusting in your heart. Discernment is an ongoing journey and we're all travelers along the path.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-07-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: George Kavassilas - broad spectrum information

George has a great range of knowledge and is a very interesting and passionate speaker.

However I have grave concerns over the deep undercurrent of fear generated by his view that:

'the Earth will soon transform into a star incinerating the crust of the Earth and everything on it'

this is a unique but extremely disturbing view of the whole earth changes scenario.

Listen to George, he has much good things to say, but i'm sorry I can't swallow the whole enchilada.. quite terrifying actually and not helpful at all for my evolution.

Peace,
L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:39 AM   #11
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post

And, Kathy, by the way...we've had once a simmilar discussion, remember? What proof do you need? You allways need proof? A scientific proof? Of which science? The one that is not proved at all and full of holes like a swiss cheese?

Ohh...then let me please ask you few questions:

How do you know that the earth is not hollow? Do you have any proof? By which standards? Because of Some videos? Some pictures? Because some "scientists" says it's impossible?
Funny you ask me that. I believe I and a few others have proof that the theory of a hollow earth is a real possibility... at least, I believe there is proof that our space agencies and militaries are hiding something at both the north and south poles. There have been enough leaked satellite photos which do show what looks to be holes at the poles. The fact that they are hiding something is a huge smoking gun.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:44 AM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari -
'the Earth will soon transform into a star incinerating the crust of the Earth and everything on it'

My discernment tells me George is right on the earth turning into a star in the third bit!!! Not an actual star, but more like, it is going to ascend in vibration so much that it will heat up and become very fiery in the third for a few hundred thousand years or so!!

My discernment also tells me this already happened with Venus quite a while back which is why it's so hot and fiery nowadays... but not a star like our star mind you... the heat wears off after a while...

BUT The point isn't that you are going to burn up with it!!!!

The point is you are going to ascend in consciousness with it!!! Meaning life is just going to get cooler and better in a higher dimension because it won't be all burning like in the new 5th, where we're headed, it'll just be a lot less dense and a lot more empowered, divine and fun!

NO! You don't have to "ascend" out of here, but we do have to ascend higher up the chain, this is an in breath, everything becomes More....

Strap in the seat belt and surrender to the divine director within your heart, and the adventure of 10,000 lifetimes begins... Now!

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 09-08-2009 at 03:46 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:29 AM   #13
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Luminari - I was going to contact you to ask what knowledge
you had of George - and where he lived. However, he answered
the last question himself - apparently in Adelaide.

Do you know anything further about him, or material available
which is not on his website?

In spite of the highly esoteric nature of what he has to say,
he strikes me as being very "down-to-eath" - a fair dinkum Aussie
you might say.

When I was in Aust in 2006, I was fascinated by a beautiful
white Greek Church high on the cliffs overlooking the sea,
on the coast from Margaret River. It was built by a returned
serviceman in thanks to the Greek community for their
help to him personally. I keep seeing George superimposed
by this church.

Love and blessings