Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 03:11 AM   #26
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

"from her own interview she saids that she has been confirmed as "Magdalene Sofia, the only person that can open the gateway for our liberation."

Hi Carol, I also have difficulty with this statement.. but i guess we all hold our own 'truths'!!
blessings to you x
Old 02-15-2010, 06:52 AM   #27
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret

I think we must pretty much assume it's possible that most if not all whistleblowers have been messed with to some extent, and so there will be delusions, aberrations, false memories, forgotten memories, unusual levels of stress and/or upset of all sorts that may color and obfuscate the veracity of their stories . Even if they weren't messed with deliberately, just to deal with the kind of scenarios they deal with has got to be very disorienting and de-stabilizing and challenging. Messianic complexes like Laura's are probably a lot more common than is generally supposed. It's something that threatened egos use as a last resort when their reality has been threatened.

I like it that Kerry is so protective of her whistleblowers, but at the same time, I think it's good that their information and credibility is allowed to be scrutinized on the forums. We have to keep open minds, because just because everything in a whistleblower's story may not add up, it doesn't mean there isn't some truth in what they are saying.

it definitely can be a frustrating and confusing job to try to keep some objectivity thorough the process, and drawing definite conclusions seems to be something that is constantly deferred. It's necessary to cultivate detachment to avoid being caught up in the maelstrom of confusion.
So we develop our discernment in a very laborious though presumably necessary process.

This is a very familiar theme on these forums, however, and nothing new at all.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:06 AM   #28
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
just because everything in a whistleblower's story may not add up, it doesn't mean there isn't some truth in what they are saying.
Correct, at the time I read this part of your post, the person who came to mind is Leo Zagami. I remember when I first watched his interview, by the time I heard the guy speak for about an hour, I thought to myself; real illuminati insider or not, this guy knows a bit too much about the subject matter and seems in absolute conviction that its true and genuinely believes what he is saying.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:34 AM   #29
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

On the other hand, there are people like Amitakh Stanford, who I was very surprised to find defended here on PC.
She may offer some information that may be of value, but injects poison and untruths into it which make me feel that she is at least semi-consciously a psyops agent, (who give just enough truth to bait truthseekers with, but do it, I think, so they will also be sickened and confused by the poison and disinfo). Either that or she is just insane. Her assertion she is an alien and that earthlings are all artificial beings and robots, and that her special mission here is or was to destroy us all, certainly clinched my opinion of her. Her claims that her estranged ex-husband was Hitler and King Arthur of Camelot in past lives were so ridiculous it doesn't even bear mentioning, but if anyone had any lingering doubts, I would think that would do it.
You can see more about her at
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/autho...e27mar04.shtml

Though I think Laura has delusions of grandeur, I don't get that kind of bad feeling about her I get about Amitakh, and I think Laura's intentions are good. She definitely in in a lot of confusion and anxiety, and I hope she gets support and help so she recovers soon from all the trauma.

I wonder too if she has any proof of her claims, but I think she is too frail now to be willing or able to put forth anymore effort than she has for whistleblowing purposes.

Goddess bless her!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:59 AM   #30
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/autho...e27mar04.shtml

Though I think Laura has delusions of grandeur, I don't get that kind of bad feeling about her I get about Amitakh, and I think Laura's intentions are good. She definitely in in a lot of confusion and anxiety, and I hope she gets support and help so she recovers soon from all the trauma.

I wonder too if she has any proof of her claims, but I think she is too frail now to be willing or able to put forth anymore effort than she has for whistleblowing purposes.
Hi, I think every person has a story and some truth to what they say, it is up to each person to discern and decide what is what

I personally do not believe in separations of any class and sepparating gods and goddesses amount to the same problem we have been having in this planet

Man and woman and homosexuals and bisexuals and asexuals are equally valuable in the eyes of source and there are no savoiurs other than ourselves no matter which sexual inclination we may have. One is not more powerfull that the other

When it comes to self realization sex, while can be enjoyed, is redundant because the different parts of ourselves in different dimensions have different polarities

A man may have a female soul, male oversoul and female avatar... or any combination in between

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #31
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I sent the article to a scientist friend of mine whom I respect, and this is what she sent me: "Here is where she should not have entered in speculation. I know from working at Naval Research center, we did not have, nor did the Nazis have the technology in the 1940s in electronics, metallurgy, and solid fuel advancement for a clean extensive burn, let alone reentry technology.

Mars is impossible as it is to far away and again propulsion to and from, electronics etc. as well as the enormous radioactive surface. In 1940s or even in the 60s, propulsion necessary for an 8 month flight to Mars, propulsion to slow down or be launched into space as you approach Mars, and then the propulsion to leave mars for a 8 months return and then slow down for earth landing. The size of the craft must hold oxygen, water, food, etc for a 2 year journey at current propulsion capabilities. It would have and still is impossible. See http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/Smars1.htm.
2 years of weightlessness for the human body is deadly, let alone the stress on the human consciousness."

I am not saying she is correct, yet wanted to share her perspective. Of course, she may not have been privy to the secret technologies used by the secret space programs.

Last edited by redtailhawk; 02-16-2010 at 07:19 PM.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:17 AM   #32
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This has probably been around for a while:

http://www.themarsrecords.com/index.html
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:25 AM   #33
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

is this not be big enough news to make it to the mainstream media? i know if it's being controlled then they wouldn't want this getting out but this seems like a big story, a presidents granddaughter and all, wouldn't they report it?
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:43 AM   #34
michaeljwjr
Avalon Senior Member

I have tried to get even basic background on this from Laura and Alfred. For example Laura being an Eisenhower. I've not been able to find her name on any Family tree for Eisenhower. When I confronted the both of them on this, Laura said she could produce a birth certificate, but never did and then removed/blocked me on facebook. Alfred said he knew Laura's mother personally, but would not volunteer her mother's name to verify even that small part of her story.

On top of this, her story offers nothing other than information that any could have known before hand.

To me the entire article looks like a justification for the apparent abuse Laura has suffered at the hands of men throughout her life. Even in the article trying to explain the abuse she suffered while she was sleeping with "agent x" he blamed it on a microchip inside of him that caused multiple personality disorders.

Laura seems delusional, in need of serious mental help. She seems to have latched on to stories she's read from other people, made them her own, and when questioned on the validity of any of it, she gets violent and offensive threatening me with various forms of harm that I dismiss, but the fact remains, she is delusional, and Alfred can not afford for her to be found discredited because it will ruin his own credibility.

With the reaction I've gotten from Laura and Alfred I've been searching through website after website reading comment after comment and trying to find any real corroboration with the story other than "her story sounds plausible because it sounds like other stories that Alfred has a vested interest in keeping true".

I do not doubt that any of this technology exists, but I doubt any of Laura's involvement on it, and hope she gets help.
michaeljwjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #35
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Ouch! Michael. Pretty harsh statement. Why would she declare she's an Eisenhower if she's not? If that alone proves false, the rest of the story has no credibility at all. To say your a decendent of a President to create credibility..and not be..starts a delusional path from the git-go.
I "wish" you are wrong and she's an Eisenhower. But if theres no verification,how come she's saying it?
My brain hurts.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #36
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybastid View Post
Ouch! Michael. Pretty harsh statement. Why would she declare she's an Eisenhower if she's not? If that alone proves false, the rest of the story has no credibility at all. To say your a decendent of a President to create credibility..and not be..starts a delusional path from the git-go.
I "wish" you are wrong and she's an Eisenhower. But if theres no verification,how come she's saying it?
My brain hurts.
People say many things, look at presidents and queens, is what they say worth the trouble of listening?

I don't know about this girl but she offers services in her website and she is quite expensive

A name can be worth a lot of money in this planet where people does not read energy!

I think Michael may sound harsh but researching is paramount these days, taking things at face value has not serve the world for what we can observe

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #37
michaeljwjr
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybastid View Post
My brain hurts.
Try asking her for or Alfred for proof. She expects people to accept it because it's so incredible, but won't give her mother's name who would be Eisenhowers grand daughter, or provide a birth certificate to support her story.

It might sound like a nit picky thing, but the reaction for Alfred and Laura on this topic is destroying the credibility of the rest of it. By the way you can find the Grand-Children of Eisenhower online:

http://www.kansasheritage.org/abilene/ikedoud.html
Quote:
Two sons were born to the Eisenhowers. The first, Doud Dwight Eisenhower, was born on September 24, 1917. "Little Icky", as he was nicknamed, died of scarlet fever on January 2, 1921. The second son, John Sheldon Doud Eisenhower, was born in Denver on August 3, 1922. On July 10, 1947, he married Barbara Jean Thompson. They had four children: Dwight David Eisenhower II, born March 31, 1948; Barbara Anne, born May 30, 1949; Susan Elaine, born December 31, 1951; and Mary Jean, born December 21, 1955. There are eight Eisenhower great-grandchildren.

Last edited by michaeljwjr; 02-21-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #38
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

If she is credible and has just come out, then she will provide the documentation to prove it. She must do this in order to be taken seriously. However, i took something very valuable from her story regardless of who she is...

As a woman on the planet, her story will resonate for each of us as WE ALL are the daughters and sons of Gaia. ALL. In this way, the story of her journey and the energies that she has been battling to bring herself back into balance with the planet is VERY FAMILIAR and speaks to each one of us on a deeper level.

Regardless of who she really is, and her story is beautiful on it's own without her having to say she is related to Ike, it is the story we have all been living to one extreme or another.

I found it to be too vague in terms of solid information, but very rich in emotional textures and a descriptive tapestry in terms of its value as the story of a woman finding herself and reconnecting to her source.

In so far as Mars, well as one book says... women come from Venus and men come from Mars. I believe her rich understanding of the archetypal and Iconic may have, in this case, gotten the better of her imagination while being in another destructive relationship with a man who has creatively deceived her and has MPD. A any rate, that obvious connection was not lost on me.

In truth I felt in the story was directly related to energy, and the use of energy to control people in various ways. Emotionally, as a part of an alien agenda, TPTB... etc. These things I believe DO exist. There is truth in that we must all be aware of how we use our energy and it is good policy as autonomous beings to use our energy in alignment with the Mother Planet.

Being a reader of Gnosis myself, I am a fan of Magdelane's message and her gospel. There is a great deal of her in all of us to be sure.

From the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:55 PM   #39
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I think everyone should look at this website and decide for yourselves first:

http://www.susaneisenhower.com/

Like I said before, I do not know Laura, but I do know the earlier generations of Eisenhowers. I would tread lightly as I go forth before I back her fully.

There has been "rubbing of elbows."
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:47 AM   #40
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Ouch.... Good link.
Now my brain REALLY hurts.
No wonder none of us have a clear picture.
Who's confusing who?
Going on a woodwalk.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:00 AM   #41
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljwjr View Post
I have tried to get even basic background on this from Laura and Alfred. For example Laura being an Eisenhower. I've not been able to find her name on any Family tree for Eisenhower.

Susan Eisenhower On Family: Ten Frequently Asked Questions

1. How are you related to President Dwight Eisenhower?
I am a granddaughter.

2. Who is your father?
My father is John S.D. Eisenhower, a retired army general, former Ambassador to Belgium and military historian, and he was Ike and Mamie Eisenhower’s only surviving child. Their first child was a son named Doud Dwight, who died at the age of three.

3. Who is your mother?
Barbara Thompson Eisenhower (now Barbara Foltz). She too came from an Army family.

4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. I am the third of four children. I have an older brother, Dwight David Eisenhower II (David); Barbara Anne (Anne) and a younger sister, Mary Jean (Mary).

5. Do you remember your grandparents?

Yes very well. I was almost eighteen years old when my grandfather died and nearly twenty-eight when my grandmother passed away. For many years we lived on a farm adjacent to theirs in Gettysburg Pennsylvania. I rode my grandfather’s horses.

6. Do you have children of your own?
Yes. I have three daughters: Caroline, Laura and Amy.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:02 AM   #42
michaeljwjr
Avalon Senior Member

FAQ of Susan Eisenhower
Quote:
6. Do you have children of your own?
Yes. I have three daughters: Caroline, Laura and Amy.

7. Do you have grandchildren?
Yes, one of my daughters has twin boys and another has a boy and a girl.
So there it is established. She is the Great Granddaughter of Eisenhower. Why they couldn't volunteer this information is beyond me.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:47 AM   #43
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

All that has been established is that Susan Eisenhower has a daughter named Laura who had twin boys. This by no means confirms that the woman who has claimed to be this person is in fact that person.

If Laura is who she claims to be, well she could prove it... so what then? That by no means expresses that the story she told has any credibility. It only establishes who she is related to, though an interesting part of the story, but not the story itself if you take my meaning.

I am also related to a famous person who is from an established bloodline... so what. That by no means confirms or disconfirms any story I may have to tell. It is meaningless. What is important are such proofs that can be established through a solid story with a body of evidence to support the story, the rest of us using our own intuition to ascertain the truth, and speaking from our hearts.

I mean no offence here to anyone. I just want to point out that it is just not that simple to confirm or disconfirm. I find this story to be interesting and intriguing, but have not been thus far impressed with the details thus far expressed by laura or her friend. I hope that if she is serious about this, she will add more meat to the stew for all of us to chew on.

From the Heart,
Wormhole
Old 02-22-2010, 03:16 AM   #44
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for veri/clarification. If John Lear confirms the Mars connection,does that mean I have no credibility now? Cause I like that guy.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:56 AM   #45
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I think that you are just as powerful as anyone else. You are as special and as credible as John Lear. I tend to shy away from people who have the "I am the chosen one" syndrome as I think we are ALL chosen in that respect.

In so far a credibility is concerned, I merely wished to point out that it is subjective in context and easily swayed from various perspectives. I happen to like this lady. Laura says a great many beautiful things that make a great deal of sense and I personally understand her journey intimately. Yet, everyone has the potential to be great and to change the world, not one person holds the key to opening a gate... The gate she speaks of is humanity's gate, not hers alone. I do however appreciate the work she has done on her journey and I understand what it means to FEEL alone. I would imagine she has felt like she has carried the entire world upon her shoulders. But so have a lot of people.

There are a great many details that I would love to hear talk about rather then saying, "It's too difficult and complicated to explain." John Lear would never shy of a complicated explanation. This forum is FULL of experienced people who have a great deal of knowledge and ability to comprehend everything from quantum physics to molecular engineering. I also appreciate the idea of "I don't know" as a humble answer. It just feels real. The Klaus Dona interview was one of the finest.

But I will say that I think she had a lousy interviewer who didn't ask any difficult questions. I'd love to have her in a room with Bill. Perhaps that may come too, someday.

OH Well.
Wormhole
Old 02-22-2010, 05:35 AM   #46
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'm more ****** off that people can go to Mars and it's been kept a secret for all these years. It's really not fair at all to the human race to know that only a secret group of people were privvy to this knowledge.

Scientists toe the line by saying that we can't go to Mars with current technology or it'd take too long and other ********.
Me too And it really wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote