Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Rare- Contactee Anna Hayes - Angelic Realities Part1

Preparation for the monumental events that will occur between 2000-2017, humanitys true origins and evolutionary destiny and the hidden purposes for the New Age Movement.

Introduces a comprehensive model of 15-dimensional universal physics and the corresponding 15 Primary Chakra System and 12-strand DNA Silicate Matrix gene code. Discover the secrets of humanitys evolutionary destiny that have been hidden within our ancient, traditional and New Age sacred mystical and religious teachings.

Detailed information on Keylontic Morphogenetic Science, time mechanics, interdimensional planetary evolution, the science of Dimensional Ascension, integration of multi-dimensional identity, DNA mechanics and accelerated biological and spiritual evolution.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #2
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rare- Contactee Anna Hayes - Angelic Realities Part1

Hey carol....
Yes I love these... Exchanger posted these video's also and I'm at 28 right now... I can't stop watching and lapping up this info... I've been in to the Voyegers and Armeti stuff for a while now.. I'm glad you are too...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

me too

This woman as I said before is Brilliant. I'm am glad that she took the time to show us another part of all of this. As she said.............We do need to know who they are. What a gem !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:27 AM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I'm glad Susan posted this already. I've just started listening to her and am amazed.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:47 AM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Apologies to be a wet blanket here, but I tried to get into her work some time ago when a friend shared with me, but the complexity was not computed by my brain and I found some warnings - so I've not explored her work further.

I'm not sure which point of view is true, and believe in full disclosure so each can make up their own minds.

A snippet froma much longer post at:
http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=361183
[quote] Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) is not only trying to reverse the Mer-Ka-Ba field, which is the most dangerous thing a meditator can do, but she is trying to reverse the archetypes in the entire universe, which goes against every religion that has ever existed since these things were understood. The "Fallen Angelic contacts" that she references in five paragraphs above is not Archangel Lucifer and his band, which most people would assume, but in her statements it is Archangel Michael. A quote from her book that references Archangel Michael, "More aptly described and historically known as "Arch-Demon Michael". She sees Archangel Michael as evil and the source of darkness. She even sees Jesus as evil. Yet, people are blindly following her. What she does offer humanity is the gift of discernment." [end quote]
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:21 AM   #6
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

there have been other people who warn of the worshiping of archangel michael and others..... in this series of videos she does NOT say jesus was evil, she states there was more than one jesus, and i can't remember exactly where, but i've also read the same.

our whole history is full of disinformation. she's shattering some deep seated and rooted belief systems that i'm sure **** people off. so i'm not surprised there are those trying to debunk her.

i find her info AMAZING and more detailed than most, including all of the supposed whistleblowers on camelot. good grief dan burish is so full of it and same w st. claire and even wilcock who claims to be the reincarnation of edgar cayce... give me a break

i've also posted her info in other places and of course the same response of mistrust, etc.

Last edited by dolphin; 08-28-2009 at 08:23 AM.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:45 AM   #7
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Rare- Contactee Anna Hayes - Angelic Realities Part1

I enjoyed her 3 books, the 4 part audio and these videos and am now moving on to the "Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System Level-1" and "The Tangible Structure of the Soul Accelerated Bio-spiritual Evolution Program".. (still beginners stuff) on my way to tackling the more advanced data.

FYI her real name was not 'Anna':

"Previously known as Diana Kathryn, or "Katie", in 1998 she began public use of the name "Aneayhea A'sha", or "A'sha", her name translation in the ancient Eieyani language, choosing this as her MCEO Speakers publishing name in appreciation for her MCEO training. In 1998 she conducted classes in NJ, from which the Amenti Series video course emerged.
In 1999 A'sha's first CDT-Plate dispensations were released (under pen name "Anna Hayes"; derived from "Aneayhea")".

http://www.azuritepress.com/asha_aza.htm

Last edited by Luminari; 08-28-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:47 AM   #8
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

here she just talks about jesus being an indigo....she says very positive things regarding the jesus christ consciousness...
Old 08-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #9
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

No she never calls jesus evil... she talks of two jesus's and explains the Christ consciousness and it's coinciding Hoova body and dimention... she says Jesus tried to teach us the true phisics of DNA activation and the ascention and his work was decimated by the Roman church, council of Nicia..etc.. "Those guys didn't want you to know what Jesus was really teaching"...

She says both Micheal and Metatron were conscious collectives who descended down the dimentional scales to help other fallen ones... "Fallen in frequency and DNA distortion..." That portions of their consciosness collective had already gone in on a rescue mission but got over run with negitive frequency and got trapped. Micheal and Metatron both being loyal and loving over souls or arch angels of these consciousness collectives faithfully went down them selves to rescue their people and when there is too much of the contamination the collective will bring down the over soul. so they were doomed to get trapped down frequency with thier loved ones and so are trying to do the best they can in a **** situation by trying to raise thier new lower dimension as much as they can but if it is not recued they and their matrix will break away from ours and the other collective dimensions ... Micheal is not eveil she never said that either, He just has an agenda to be loyal to his family and do what he can for them... By bringing us in to that fequency we empower him and that matrix, We need to get up to higher 12 dimentional frequencies and Micheal would rather keep us ignorant of that and activate our DNA coding so we go to his Matrix... You can't blame him really... looking out for his people and trying to attract more of us there... to keep that matrix alive. It's in our interest to get above that matrix to 12 and beyond were we originally came from.... that's the jist of it....

Last edited by Antonia; 08-28-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
franciejones
Banned

I found her interesting...watched her videos a while back. She talks so fast tho it can be like bumble bee buzzing in your ear. Whenever someone brings up angels...I must admit regardless of what they are saying, my eyes glaze over. If there are angels, then they are aliens or interdimensional in my opinion.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #11
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

I am working my way thru her videos right now. she is extremely informative- however, i am overwhelmed by some of the information due to the speed of how she is describing everything! it is very compelling to watch/listen though!
Old 08-29-2009, 06:07 AM   #12
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

she really has amazing detailed information. her information should be studied more closely. i was surprised at the depth of her knowlege. what's great about her is that she is also saying that we have our own power, each and every one of us and she's sharing ancient knowlege that's been kept by the very few (those in power) and giving it to us, the masses.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:21 AM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
I am working my way thru her videos right now. she is extremely informative- however, i am overwhelmed by some of the information due to the speed of how she is describing everything! it is very compelling to watch/listen though!
\

She is rushed and being asked questions caused her to already go over on her time by 30 minutes. She is a fast talker and I can identify with that with her saying she was very shy. So this is just my opinion but she is very knowledgable thats for sure
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:59 PM   #14
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I've read the stuff trashing her on the net... she has been likened to a Cult! Which a critic of Avalon could say the same thing on the out side looking in..
I believe that cults brain wash and don't give you a choice.. she seems to install our right to free will over everything....
They accuse her of shock horror... charging for her time work books and video's??? And by making good money from what she does???
Since it is her career and takes up her every day time why has she not got the right to live a comfortable debt free exsistance like any one else?
people don't scream Fruad Scam... at brain surgens, consultants, fashion designers, master chefs, or skilled labourers? They espect them to charge big money for their line of work which is a service to otheres???
I have looked at her prices on her web site... it's no different then any other price wise for video's, books etc... her confrenceses seem much cheeper then all the selt help workshop conferences that many of my friends can afford to go on... I can't but I don't begrudge those who can or those who get paid for hard work??? Ok had my little rant.. I'd better breath and let it go..... Peace... Antonia
Old 08-30-2009, 02:39 AM   #15
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Now I know where Swerdlow gets alot of his information....
just kidding...

I'm surprised I've not seen her before.... really good stuff.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:42 AM   #16
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

After watching 27 parts of her presentation... pant pant...
I have some critiques to share, a link someone sent me:

http://www.maar.us/anna_hayes.html

and

an open letter to Anna Hayes from Drunvalo in 2003 with some serious challenges to her teachings:

http://www.fieldwerks.com/myweb/news...alo_melchi.htm

Wonder what Swerdlow has to say? I'd ask him but I know he won't answer because he does not share his views of others' work.
I have reservations w/most all of these Teachers... think I will stick to my own Higher Self, Higher Power, Source...
I have a headache (chuckles)
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote