Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default letter sent to Bill Ryan

Hi folks..

I dont know what this is about as i havent had a chance to listen to recent Project Camelot radio broadcasts... but here is a potential bombshell.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/Jeff_Polachek_letter.gif

Old 09-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #2
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: letter sent to Bill Ryan

I did a quick google search and polachek maxwell Pine did not turn up anything. If someone knows what this guy is going on about please post the date of the radio broadcast / podcast.

This is interesting. I'll be checking PC for info.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kate,

Sometimes I really do not understand what makes people do certain things. I really do not see the point of Bill posting a supposed copy of a letter on his website without any mention as to why it was sent. It just doesn't make sense.

The letter in itself is strange as the "certified mail number" is on the head of the letter. Shouldn't that have been on the envelope?

It strikes me that Camelot has been involved with controversy quite a bit lately. Why?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Hi folks..

I dont know what this is about as i havent had a chance to listen to recent Project Camelot radio broadcasts... but here is a potential bombshell.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/Jeff_Polachek_letter.gif

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:08 PM   #4
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I know they've been trying to help Jordan Maxwell out because his webmaster hijacked Jordan's website and is basically stealing from him. And Bill named the webmaster on their radio show the other day. The webmaster strikes back! Also, GoDaddy.com will not help Jordan get his website registration back. As the Web turns.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

maybe it would help if we all sent money to the "legal defense fund"?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Kate,

Sometimes I really do not understand what makes people do certain things. I really do not see the point of Bill posting a supposed copy of a letter on his website without any mention as to why it was sent. It just doesn't make sense.

The letter in itself is strange as the "certified mail number" is on the head of the letter. Shouldn't that have been on the envelope?

It strikes me that Camelot has been involved with controversy quite a bit lately. Why?

Best regards,

Steve

Anyone?

I don't even remember Maxwell using names very often.

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 09-24-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:26 PM   #7
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I know they've been trying to help Jordan Maxwell out because his webmaster hijacked Jordan's website and is basically stealing from him. And Bill named the webmaster on their radio show the other day. The webmaster strikes back! Also, GoDaddy.com will not help Jordan get his website registration back. As the Web turns.
OH...thanks for the info...

Going to be a Dust Up....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well, this is a weired one.

Surely we need to know why the letter was sent?

To me it is pointless giving half a story. But that said I would not have thought any legal action could take place as long as there is rock solid evidence that what ever was said or done about the obviously angry person was totally correct and proveable...
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone else notice the Pahrump, NV address? Maybe Bill should just ask David Corso to go over (without bringing his wolves), and have a nice talk with this personage to clear up the matter.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #10
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Kate,

Best regards,

Steve
I mail certified letters quite often at work...it is sometimes practice to put the number on the letter itself....before you seal it in the envelope

Yes...too much controversy lately...whats up?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #11
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I believe they have updated their camelot page to state that they have both received this letter. Not just bill.

I can't figure this one out either. I don't think Bill or Kerry have mentioned anything about the webmaster. Unless there's other information we ovbiously don't know about.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.

HAVE A NICE DAY

OR I'M SENDING IN THE LAW
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #13
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I guess I really am one of the only ones on the forums here that listens to the Project Camelot Radio show.

Bill and Kerry have mentioned this guy on their radio show multiple times about how he took over Jordan Maxwell's website and that they are trying to get him to release control of it to Jordan. I don't remember them ever mentioning his actual name, but they have "called him out" so to speak multiple times. This is just his "response" to them doing so over the last few weeks.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #14
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Well, this is a weired one.

Surely we need to know why the letter was sent?

To me it is pointless giving half a story. But that said I would not have thought any legal action could take place as long as there is rock solid evidence that what ever was said or done about the obviously angry person was totally correct and proveable...
My Business Law Professor, Dr. Staten (who happened to be Howard Hughes Attorney), enjoyed informing us, with skulls full of mush, that in America you can sue anyone for anything. It doesn't mean you will win, but you can certainly sue them.

There has been a push in the past 10 years for laws against frivelous law suits. The main thing is to respond within the time allotted and make your own motion that the losing party pay all legal fees.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #15
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Well, I guess I really am one of the only ones on the forums here that listens to the Project Camelot Radio show.

Bill and Kerry have mentioned this guy on their radio show multiple times about how he took over Jordan Maxwell's website and that they are trying to get him to release control of it to Jordan. I don't remember them ever mentioning his actual name, but they have "called him out" so to speak multiple times. This is just his "response" to them doing so over the last few weeks.
Indeed. And if you are not listening to the radio show, you are out of the loop on many things.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #16
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently, the webmaster sent the letter in Jordan Maxwells name..........Jordan Maxwell & Bill Ryan are not at odds.......I am sure that the group bothering Jordan is the Jesuits as Jordan mostly talks about church doctrine......However, people are getting tired of all the nonsense........If Jesuits want to make an example of someone now.....they surely "can" HOWEVER, they WILL risk discovery as most activists & whistleblowers have back up now.............I suggest they start HEALING process on themselves or destroy themselves in their own KARMA.......... People ARE starting to understand the game(S)............

In Light! In Healing! In great love of Humanity!!!
Being nice FEELS good..........join in!!!

Forgive the "language" in this comedy clip....however,I have been thinking of this clip for a while....May all with issues get the help they need to heal!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKo_j1FtHW8
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #17
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote from
http://projectcamelot.org
24 September 2009

• With reference to the item that was posted here earlier, Jordan Maxwell has let us know that the situation in which he found himself will now be resolved amicably. We are delighted.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.

HAVE A NICE DAY

OR I'M SENDING IN THE LAW

My exact sentiments. This is the stupidest thing I have ever of.

What was the point in telling us this and then for Kerry to include herself as recipent. Oh come on and give me a break.

drama queen
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #19
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Indeed. And if you are not listening to the radio show, you are out of the loop on many things.
Really? Oh wow, I better get back "in the loop" then eh....NOT.

Sorry but I am quite comfortable researching without being spoon fed......especially by people who appear to attract more controversy than they should. Maybe I am just weird though and missing the point. I am happy in my own little world however and shall remain there.....out of the loop.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post

Sorry but I am quite comfortable researching without being spoon fed......especially by people who appear to attract more controversy than they should. Maybe I am just weird though and missing the point. I am happy in my own little world however and shall remain there.....out of the loop.

OH LOL you are my hero and I seriously mean that..
Old 09-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post

Ha, ha, what was meant is you are out of the loop about what was going on with the topic of this thread - Jordan Maxwell, his X webmaster, and why Kerry and Bill got involved in that, because they have (as noted by someone above) been discussing it on their radio show and I heard mention of it by watching the Awake and Aware presentation.

I haven't been able to listen to the radio show either - but if you do, you are more "in the loop" about what is going on with Bill and Kerry. Isn't that what this forum is about - the work of Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #22
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
For those who think this is just a stupid waste of time, with the posting of the letter on the Camelot site -- I very much doubt Jordan Maxwell would agree with you. The problem described above has been resolved.

Quote from
http://projectcamelot.org
24 September 2009

• With reference to the item that was posted here earlier, Jordan Maxwell has let us know that the situation in which he found himself will now be resolved amicably. We are delighted.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:14 PM   #23
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Isn't that what this forum is about - the work of Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy.
Hi Karen

Nope, that isn't what this forum was originally intended for. I thought it was more for "being the change you want to see". That's why I signed up. Oh yes, wasn't this forum started a long time before their radio show?

I shan't pursue this, other than to say controversy does not breed enlightenment, and 2 people with a video and radio show do not hold the franchise on said topic.

Now, before I start sounding too negative, and this seems to be going there rather quickly from my side, what I was meaning is that we need to look beyond the guru, we need to stretch our own minds , we need to not have "saviours" as this makes us victims, which we are not. We are bigger than all the "silly stuff".

Personally, I would have not posted that letter as it is a personal issue which and by posting it here, causes it to be an energy vampire. Hmmm, I wonder if that is what it is meant to be?

Much Love and Light

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Karen;172103]For those who think this is just a stupid waste of time, with the posting of the letter on the Camelot site -- I very much doubt Jordan Maxwell would agree with you. The problem described above has been resolved.

Can you tell me, how Bill putting a letter to himself would make Jordan proud?
The letter was sent to Bill not Jordan.

Are you trying to drop a "guilt trip" on some of us ?

This is getting ridiculous. My mind has not changed on the posting of this letter or any of the others (dan burisch, jeff rense ) It makes no one my hero. People do what they do to do it not for the glory.

The whole focus is getting turned around when we have to walk around in the BS