Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Project Camelot Interview Clif High Available

To all Project Avalon Forum Members and Guest:
Most recent audio interview with Half Past Human site's Clif High from September 26, 2008 here: www.ProjectCamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

Last edited by giovonni; 10-01-2008 at 11:06 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
Banned

Default Re: Project Camelot Interview Cliff High Available

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:02 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #3
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

not as informative as the youtube one

heres the first link and go to the right to continue them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3llmD...eature=related

k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #4
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

I thought it contained some slightly different information than the C2C interview... IE. the fluoride stuff, I think this interview (for me anyway?) seemed to discuss more the 'revolution' aspect, the fear that the PTB have, the nature of chemtrails... And it seems scarier but also seems like there's great benefits to be reaped as well. For example, for the populace to take control of some of the institutions, for some of the knowledge being hidden from us to come out, that is all very hopeful and liberating.

I do not like the fact that Cliff is confident that there will be much chaos/unrest/death...

Why is it, in the balance of life, we feel we can accept bad things provided good things happen. I wonder why there is the prevailing 'sense' that we must earn our rewards through much disaster/disappointment/sacrifice. This is not reflecting on the interviewer or interviewee, just my own reflection on humanity in general. If I say, 'It'd be nice if we could get to the positive, liberating aspects and skip all of the death and the chaos,' no doubt there will be throngs out there saying things to the effect of, 'You can't have the good without the bad,' or, 'We need to purge some structures before we can replace them,' etc.

Of course in my model, everyone willingly co-operates in the restructuring of a totally new paradigm. (Yes I live in La La Land.)

Blah blah anyway! I thought this interview was quite interesting in its own way. I do feel the C2C gives a better 'overall' perspective of the forecast, but this one goes a little further into some strange territory.

edit: Also! I appreciated more emphasis on this October 7th 'event': I got the impression, from this interview, that the event we're all dreading/waiting for could be so small that we may not even notice it, or be something totally unexpected, but that the effects from the event last. Also, going into Cliff's description of fear vs. anxiety, it would seem that this event will create more anxiety than fear - based on the duration of the release language.

Also I find it incredibly fascinating that in all of this, in the basically non-positive time between now and 2012, an economic event is what sets us out on the path.

Last edited by Morgan; 10-02-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

agreed they touched on a few different subjects, the flouride/pineal galnd thing was pretty amazing...the thought that people will feel robbed of the birthright (kind of making your "third eye" blind)

didnt mean to slag off this interview, its just a lot of it was the technical aspects of how they get their info.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote