Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Geometric Change in DNA

Since some here may not visit the spirituality section, and some may have just joined, I have decided to combine the three threads I posted about the upcomming DNA metamorphasis in the spirituality section here in the General Discussion forum.

INFO FROM INTITIAL THREAD

Lets get right down to it. I have been doing intuitive research on the 3 DNA shifts that are to come before the 2012 date. I started doing work on this because of the crop circles that David Wilcock had a slide of in the Enigma presentation. The ones I am referring to are the three that showed a geometric metamorphasis of the DNA molecule.

I am working with a Multiversal team of deities that span over 450 million universes that happen to be entangled with our own universe. When I viewed the information some 7 months ago I decided to use pendulum dowsing to gain information from this team of gods on when the DNA shifts are to occur.

For a brief summary, there are going to be 3 geometric shifts in the DNA molecule that will unlock all of the so called "Junk" DNA present in all of our codes. This junk DNA, according to scientists, comprises more than 90% of the DNA. The call it junk because they currently have found no manifestations of it in the flesh to correlate the codes to.

So these geometric shifts in the current double helix structure of the DNA are going to be driven by certain thresholds in the frequency of consiousness. As we approach the equator of the galaxy, the frequency of consiousness accelerates to higher and higher frequencies. When certain frequencies are reached the geometry of the DNA becomes more complex.

This will occur because of the fact that DNA and everything else in our holographic universe is made of pure consiousness. Also because the universe is completely geometric and fractal in nature.

Moreover, the center of the galaxy pumps out waves of consiousness. According to David Wilcock's research, these waves will drastically increase in the frequency with which the solar system passes through them the closer we get to 2012. So I began by dowsing the interval between the waves. 7 months ago the waves where over one month apart.

They are currently happening multiple times per second. I established the measurement to be waves per second. So the waves per second at the three threshold frequencies for the metamorphasis are...

1st 945,536
2nd 4,635,344
3rd 12,335,324

When? From this date of 10/8/08
1st: 1 days from the above date on 10/9/08
2nd: 48 days on 11/26/08
3rd: 120 days on 2/11/09

Keep in mind that these days may be off by one or two in either direction because I am not taking into account the fractions of days at play. So after the 3rd shift, assuming your are not holding your frequency down, your DNA will be 4th dimensional compatible. You will also have spontaniously evloved into a superhuman.

Previously on the divine cosmos forum I miscounted the days on my computers little calendar and ended up on 2/15/09 for the last shift. Splitting hairs really.

The great thing is what this means. It means that you will have 3 years and 10.5 months to get yourself straitened out before we cross the galactic equator. So in other words, you will not miss the boat if you are not ready in 15 days to start your ascension. So long as the frequency of consiousness is above the threshold levels for the metamorphasis you can still get the upgrades.

For example, if you waited until Nov. of 2012 to finally let go and let yourself be free of fear based consiousness, you would get all 3 shifts all at once. Not only that, you also have the same amount of time after we pass the galactic equator, 3 years and 10.5 months, to get the DNA upgrades as well. So we are talking about a 7 year and 9 month time frame for ascension.

This was confirmed by Drunvalo Malchizadek when he met with the elders of the Mayan, Hopi, and Tibetan traditions. They also concured that the interval for ascension would be about 8 years.

There is one hiccup however, you are much better off if you go ahead and get it out of the way before the pole shift that will kill off most of the 3d population about 3-6 months into 2013. However, if you somehow avoid being killed in this cateclism, you still have a chance to make the jump to 4th density.

If you stay in a fear based consiousness (low freqency) and do not allow yourself the opportunity to get the upgrades before the interval is over, you will be stuck here in 3rd density. This is more than likely what occured to the future grey alien time travelers.

Three Way Independent Confirmation

The idea that the process of ascension is about to begin is hard to swallow for those not already deep into thier own spiritual evolution. So I am going to offer these three different sources of information. The first one is a message that was given to the world by a Hopi Indian tribal elder.

This one is important because the Hopi, the current day Mayans (there are still some around) and the Vedas (Tibet), have all concurred in mass meetings in Columbia that they are all decendents of Atlantis. A white man named Drunvalo Melchizedek has become a mediator for all of these native tribes and has brought them together for meetings in Columbia. For a more in depth interview with Drunvalo on these matters watch this video.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

Here is the message given by the tribal elder. While reading it keep in mind the possibility that the first stages of ascension are about to happen in the next week. Tip: Water = intuition/path Shore = The Past

You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.
Here are the things that must be considered:
Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know our garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
This could be a good time!
There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore.
They will feel like they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off toward the middle of
the river,
keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.
See who is there with you and celebrate.
At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all
ourselves!
For the moment we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.
The time of the lonely wolf is over.
Gather yourselves!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
We are the ones we have been waiting for.

The Elders,
Oraibi, Arizona
Hopi Nation

The second was presented here on these forums by member Suriel. His information has to do with something called Timewave Zero. Timewave Zero is a statistal study done by a well know psycadelic shaman named Terrance McKenna. He analysed a method of devinition done by the Chinese for centuries. He then graphed the results of these experiments. He was looking for statistical trends generated by this devinition as if it might be a future map of consciousness on the planet. Here is a video explanation of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyml73-U3Yc

Suriel posted a thead about when the graph starts to plummet in this thread

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3993

Completely independent of these two sources with a method of devinition called Pendulum Dowsing I had arrived at almost he same exact date for the threshold frequency of conciousness for geometric DNA transformation. I posted this in this thread. This thread is the same information as presented above.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3337

So in summary, all three of these sources of information happened independently and are all saying the same thing. Ascension is about to begin.

What do you do about it?

Well I can tell you what I have done over the last year. I completely divorced myself from any material belonging that I possesed that vibrated at the frequency of the past. In other words if there was some material object that I had been keeping because once upon a time it was important I donated it to charity.

I began doing daily meditation to clear my mind of clutter and fear.

I systematically wrote down and replaced all core beliefs that I had that where limiting in thier nature.

I took on a paradigm of allowing things to happen around me and not trying to control anything.

This is not the path that everyone needs to take, when the Hopi say...

"And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

That means that you have to look inwards for what you need to do at this moment. You have all you need to know about what to do hidding behind your old subconscious core beliefs. Once you get them out of the way, your intuition will kick in hard and lead you easily towards what you need to do.

Good Luck, and don't procrastinate. There is no time left for that.

EFFECTS OF DNA SHIFT AND CONSPIRACY THEROY

So I decided to check how much of our total brain capacity we will use as a result of the three DNA shifts that are to start occuring soon and continue over the next 6 months.

Now = 3-4% total brain capacity

After 1st DNA shift 23%

After 2nd DNA shift 63%

After 3rd DNA shift 100%

So you see it is not going to be subtle. More than half the human population is all of the sudden going to be using about 3 times the brain capacity of lets say Einstein who some approximate was around 7-8%.

This is what the power elite have seen happen in thier future time viewing technologies. This is the fire that burns their house down. They already wanted to cause the financial colapse because it is the first step towards a one world banking system, which could be followed by one world government.

However, they timed it specifically for this moment in time knowing that in materialistic society the best way to instill fear is to threaten peoples STUFF! What better way to hold peoples vibrations down with anxiety and prevent them from spontaniously evolving.

If the drones they have dumbed down and created with the media suddenly all have superhuman cognative skills, that might throw a monkey wrench into thier plans.

I think they have even hidden the truth in plain site so they can discount it in the media. Reports will start rolling in about spontanious increases in intellegence, then thier controlled media goes "Oh that is just a bunch of hoaxers, they are just replicating what they saw in the Watchmen preview"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y

"What you should really be focusing on is all of the death, murder, mayhem and financial problems we are shoving down your throats"

Sad thing is that many of thier programed masses will go with what ever they say because it keeps them in thier happy little confort zone. That is until thier kid walks into the room and gets his ball off of the floor by levitating it with telekenisis.

DETAILED VIDEO ASSISTED THEROETICAL EVIDENCE

It is not a wave that hits us or a portal that we go through. The geometry of the DNA is going to become more complex than it is now driven by the increased frequency of consciousness. Watch the sand particles in this video. Notice how the shapes change when threshold freqeucies of sound are reached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

This is a clear demonstration of the underlying geometric nature of the universe and how the geometry is driven by vibrational frequency. Those where just quarts sand crystals on a metal plate at specific sound frequencies.

At the macro level this experiement is showing us a preview of what happens at the micro level. The difference being that the the increase in the frequency of consciousness is not being driven by sound. It is being driven by the creation energy at the center of the galaxy.

Just like everything else in our holographic reality, the DNA is made of pure consciousness that has taken form. This is why the frequency of consciousness will drive a fundamental geometric enhancement of DNA that will unlock dormant code that will awaken the human potential.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-08-2008 at 10:53 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:26 PM   #2
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Geometric Change in DNA

RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:36 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Looking forward to it!!!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

what Ruby said. <3 <3 <3
Praises.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Im definately holding out for this. These changes are a reason I am looking at spiritual progression.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:18 PM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Excellent thread TOne3jaguar . Thank you for bringing it up in this side of the forum.
And may many come in and listen to you.

This shift in vibration I am totally aware of . I am experiencing this on a daily basis ever since I joined Avalon. What is taking place here for me is showers of Love which I am receiving and giving daily.
When one can live from it's true essence which Love is , well you just feel literally lifted way above the ground .
It's already amazing right now, I can't imagine what it will feel like when in december 2012 we will be heading like a rocket to the Stars . That's Love infinite

kindness

Mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #7
steverocks85
Avalon Senior Member

lets embark on this journey!
steverocks85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #8
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhh the divine bliss of shifting into high gear, as it were, with all you lovely humans. Let us spread it out and away from us in waves so that it continues to change the way the time lines are playing out.

LOVE always wins.
EVERY time.

Love::: The weapon of LEAST destruction

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #9
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Since some here may not visit the spirituality section, and some may have just joined, I have decided to combine the three threads I posted about the upcomming DNA metamorphasis in the spirituality section here in the General Discussion forum.

INFO FROM INTITIAL THREAD

Lets get right down to it. I have been doing intuitive research on the 3 DNA shifts that are to come before the 2012 date. I started doing work on this because of the crop circles that David Wilcock had a slide of in the Enigma presentation. The ones I am referring to are the three that showed a geometric metamorphasis of the DNA molecule.

I am working with a Multiversal team of deities that span over 450 million universes that happen to be entangled with our own universe. When I viewed the information some 7 months ago I decided to use pendulum dowsing to gain information from this team of gods on when the DNA shifts are to occur.

For a brief summary, there are going to be 3 geometric shifts in the DNA molecule that will unlock all of the so called "Junk" DNA present in all of our codes. This junk DNA, according to scientists, comprises more than 90% of the DNA. The call it junk because they currently have found no manifestations of it in the flesh to correlate the codes to.

So these geometric shifts in the current double helix structure of the DNA are going to be driven by certain thresholds in the frequency of consiousness. As we approach the equator of the galaxy, the frequency of consiousness accelerates to higher and higher frequencies. When certain frequencies are reached the geometry of the DNA becomes more complex.

This will occur because of the fact that DNA and everything else in our holographic universe is made of pure consiousness. Also because the universe is completely geometric and fractal in nature.

Moreover, the center of the galaxy pumps out waves of consiousness. According to David Wilcock's research, these waves will drastically increase in the frequency with which the solar system passes through them the closer we get to 2012. So I began by dowsing the interval between the waves. 7 months ago the waves where over one month apart.

They are currently happening multiple times per second. I established the measurement to be waves per second. So the waves per second at the three threshold frequencies for the metamorphasis are...

1st 945,536
2nd 4,635,344
3rd 12,335,324

When? From this date of 10/8/08
1st: 1 days from the above date on 10/9/08
2nd: 48 days on 11/26/08
3rd: 120 days on 2/11/09

Keep in mind that these days may be off by one or two in either direction because I am not taking into account the fractions of days at play. So after the 3rd shift, assuming your are not holding your frequency down, your DNA will be 4th dimensional compatible. You will also have spontaniously evloved into a superhuman.

Previously on the divine cosmos forum I miscounted the days on my computers little calendar and ended up on 2/15/09 for the last shift. Splitting hairs really.

The great thing is what this means. It means that you will have 3 years and 10.5 months to get yourself straitened out before we cross the galactic equator. So in other words, you will not miss the boat if you are not ready in 15 days to start your ascension. So long as the frequency of consiousness is above the threshold levels for the metamorphasis you can still get the upgrades.

For example, if you waited until Nov. of 2012 to finally let go and let yourself be free of fear based consiousness, you would get all 3 shifts all at once. Not only that, you also have the same amount of time after we pass the galactic equator, 3 years and 10.5 months, to get the DNA upgrades as well. So we are talking about a 7 year and 9 month time frame for ascension.

This was confirmed by Drunvalo Malchizadek when he met with the elders of the Mayan, Hopi, and Tibetan traditions. They also concured that the interval for ascension would be about 8 years.

There is one hiccup however, you are much better off if you go ahead and get it out of the way before the pole shift that will kill off most of the 3d population about 3-6 months into 2013. However, if you somehow avoid being killed in this cateclism, you still have a chance to make the jump to 4th density.

If you stay in a fear based consiousness (low freqency) and do not allow yourself the opportunity to get the upgrades before the interval is over, you will be stuck here in 3rd density. This is more than likely what occured to the future grey alien time travelers.

Three Way Independent Confirmation

The idea that the process of ascension is about to begin is hard to swallow for those not already deep into thier own spiritual evolution. So I am going to offer these three different sources of information. The first one is a message that was given to the world by a Hopi Indian tribal elder.

This one is important because the Hopi, the current day Mayans (there are still some around) and the Vedas (Tibet), have all concurred in mass meetings in Columbia that they are all decendents of Atlantis. A white man named Drunvalo Melchizedek has become a mediator for all of these native tribes and has brought them together for meetings in Columbia. For a more in depth interview with Drunvalo on these matters watch this video.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

Here is the message given by the tribal elder. While reading it keep in mind the possibility that the first stages of ascension are about to happen in the next week. Tip: Water = intuition/path Shore = The Past

You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.
Here are the things that must be considered:
Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know our garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
This could be a good time!
There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore.
They will feel like they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.
Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off toward the middle of
the river,
keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.
See who is there with you and celebrate.
At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all
ourselves!
For the moment we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.
The time of the lonely wolf is over.
Gather yourselves!
Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
We are the ones we have been waiting for.

The Elders,
Oraibi, Arizona
Hopi Nation

The second was presented here on these forums by member Suriel. His information has to do with something called Timewave Zero. Timewave Zero is a statistal study done by a well know psycadelic shaman named Terrance McKenna. He analysed a method of devinition done by the Chinese for centuries. He then graphed the results of these experiments. He was looking for statistical trends generated by this devinition as if it might be a future map of consciousness on the planet. Here is a video explanation of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyml73-U3Yc

Suriel posted a thead about when the graph starts to plummet in this thread

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3993

Completely independent of these two sources with a method of devinition called Pendulum Dowsing I had arrived at almost he same exact date for the threshold frequency of conciousness for geometric DNA transformation. I posted this in this thread. This thread is the same information as presented above.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3337

So in summary, all three of these sources of information happened independently and are all saying the same thing. Ascension is about to begin.

What do you do about it?

Well I can tell you what I have done over the last year. I completely divorced myself from any material belonging that I possesed that vibrated at the frequency of the past. In other words if there was some material object that I had been keeping because once upon a time it was important I donated it to charity.

I began doing daily meditation to clear my mind of clutter and fear.

I systematically wrote down and replaced all core beliefs that I had that where limiting in thier nature.

I took on a paradigm of allowing things to happen around me and not trying to control anything.

This is not the path that everyone needs to take, when the Hopi say...

"And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

That means that you have to look inwards for what you need to do at this moment. You have all you need to know about what to do hidding behind your old subconscious core beliefs. Once you get them out of the way, your intuition will kick in hard and lead you easily towards what you need to do.

Good Luck, and don't procrastinate. There is no time left for that.

EFFECTS OF DNA SHIFT AND CONSPIRACY THEROY

So I decided to check how much of our total brain capacity we will use as a result of the three DNA shifts that are to start occuring soon and continue over the next 6 months.

Now = 3-4% total brain capacity

After 1st DNA shift 23%

After 2nd DNA shift 63%

After 3rd DNA shift 100%

So you see it is not going to be subtle. More than half the human population is all of the sudden going to be using about 3 times the brain capacity of lets say Einstein who some approximate was around 7-8%.

This is what the power elite have seen happen in thier future time viewing technologies. This is the fire that burns their house down. They already wanted to cause the financial colapse because it is the first step towards a one world banking system, which could be followed by one world government.

However, they timed it specifically for this moment in time knowing that in materialistic society the best way to instill fear is to threaten peoples STUFF! What better way to hold peoples vibrations down with anxiety and prevent them from spontaniously evolving.

If the drones they have dumbed down and created with the media suddenly all have superhuman cognative skills, that might throw a monkey wrench into thier plans.

I think they have even hidden the truth in plain site so they can discount it in the media. Reports will start rolling in about spontanious increases in intellegence, then thier controlled media goes "Oh that is just a bunch of hoaxers, they are just replicating what they saw in the Watchmen preview"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ3Zgy195Y

"What you should really be focusing on is all of the death, murder, mayhem and financial problems we are shoving down your throats"

Sad thing is that many of thier programed masses will go with what ever they say because it keeps them in thier happy little confort zone. That is until thier kid walks into the room and gets his ball off of the floor by levitating it with telekenisis.

DETAILED VIDEO ASSISTED THEROETICAL EVIDENCE

It is not a wave that hits us or a portal that we go through. The geometry of the DNA is going to become more complex than it is now driven by the increased frequency of consciousness. Watch the sand particles in this video. Notice how the shapes change when threshold freqeucies of sound are reached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

This is a clear demonstration of the underlying geometric nature of the universe and how the geometry is driven by vibrational frequency. Those where just quarts sand crystals on a metal plate at specific sound frequencies.

At the macro level this experiement is showing us a preview of what happens at the micro level. The difference being that the the increase in the frequency of consciousness is not being driven by sound. It is being driven by the creation energy at the center of the galaxy.

Just like everything else in our holographic reality, the DNA is made of pure consciousness that has taken form. This is why the frequency of consciousness will drive a fundamental geometric enhancement of DNA that will unlock dormant code that will awaken the human potential.
tone3jaguar, thanks so much for fantastic post! i've been reading about our dna shift-- from a double helix to a triple helix!

how does this translate or manifest in our body and consciousness--what happens to our abilities? i assume telepathy...and what else?

i guess that's why there are reports that sound wave towers disguised as cell towers have been going up in rapid succession in some areas. some believe they produce lower frequency sound to affect our minds to be at lower frequencies. your post makes so much sense now as to why "they" are doing this.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #10
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for this post...I am new to avalon and was one of the members who saw one of your posts but had many questions and wanted to hear more.
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #11
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar, have been reading this post over and over..

one question, w the 3 shifts occuring at difft intervals, if during one period, you're vibrating at a lower frequency due to life changes and stress, do you then miss the upgrade? then let's say after one's low period, and your vibration increases, do you still get the next upgrade?

by the way, have you read POWER VS. FORCE by david hawkins? he gives a specific table from 0-100 re the rate of vibration or frequency related to one's emotional state. it's a great read. i've had my frequency measured several times through muscle testing and it's been difft. each time. my highest being when i am painting (i'm an artist).

thanks so much, peace!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #12
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

you cant hear it over the internet but I am giving you applause
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:07 AM   #13
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

re. dna and frequency. i believe we all can avoid the plagues and viruses are to be in the near future by changing your frequency so that disease and viruses do not affect you. i guess you just have to do the internal work, ...Michael Tsarion video..

Michael Tsarion On Consciousness & Future Of The Human Race

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UNytWR...eature=related
Old 10-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

It is dowsing up that we will hit the nessesary frequency tonight between 6:50pm and 7:00pm Eastern Standard time. This is for the first shift. Don't be disapointed if others get it and you don't. That just means you have some stuff to work out. You are not going to miss the bus for a while.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:10 PM   #15
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is dowsing up that we will hit the nessesary frequency tonight between 6:50pm and 7:00pm Eastern Standard time. This is for the first shift. Don't be disapointed if others get it and you don't. That just means you have some stuff to work out. You are not going to miss the bus for a while.
So, any suggestions on how we will know if we "got it"? I've been having tons of ascension symptoms, either that or I'm dying.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

If you are experiencing discomfort, that is your energy system trying to purge suppressed negative emotions and energy patterns.

You should look into something called EFT and also something called The Sedona Method. A google video search of these two will show you about them. They are simple ways to clear the noxious energy from your system that we all must do in order to avoid holding our vibration down.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:50 PM   #17
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you are experiencing discomfort, that is your energy system trying to purge suppressed negative emotions and energy patterns.

You should look into something called EFT and also something called The Sedona Method. A google video search of these two will show you about them. They are simple ways to clear the noxious energy from your system that we all must do in order to avoid holding our vibration down.
Thanks, I'll do that!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:24 PM   #18
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

can you clarify? so experiencing discomfort (purging negative emotions) is the indication prior to an upgrade? what will be the symptoms during and after the upgrade?

i've been feeling so tired lately. i slept in all day today.

if you're experiencing some emotional stress, like i am about the state of the world, does that mean since it's a low vibration, one will miss the upgrade?

thanks tone3jaguar!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #19
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Did anyone shift dramatically? I too have been feeling extra sleepy as of late. I want to hear if anyone feels different. Is it subtle?
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:57 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I forgot all about this, guess it means nothing happened
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #21
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to take a guess at what happens in the beginning based off of the experiences I've had this year since I've awoken, heck.. even before I woke up, bizarre things were happening.

Basically, since i've awoken, even though I was still chainsmoking cigarettes (2 packs a day for 4 years), hardly eating (1 meal a day or every other day, bad bad habit..) I was seeing shadows move around in my room (I thought I was going mentally insane, until I realized I've BEEN mentally insane my whole life til I realized I was soul, can't even begin to explain how happy I was to realize that..).

I was getting extremely intense open/closed eye visual 'hallucinations' and audio 'hallucinations'. I don't think they're hallucinations at all anymore though, hence why they're quoted. The countless nightmares i've had my whole life make more sense this year than they ever have in my life!

I was hearing voices shout words and numbers at me. I wasn't afraid of any of these visions, I was, at the time, more afraid of losing my sanity. I can't stand losing control of myself, so when this was all happening, I got curious, super curious. And thus started researching like mad this whole year.

Yesterday, I saw 9:11AM and 9:11PM. For months I've been seeing 11:11, 2:22, etc etc.. This whole year I've been seeing these numbers.

When I quit smoking cigarettes for 2 weeks last month, I was having intense daydreams, every one of them came true except for one that I intervened with. Also my thoughts have been manifesting within days.

With all of these manifestations and visions coming true I have had to realize the responsibility that comes with my every thought. Me bike riding, thinking i'm gonna get hit by a car, and then almost getting hit by several cars on my way home is frightening. This happens every time I start thinking I'm gonna get hit by a car, so my intent, is to get hit based off of fear, so far I've avoided all of these cars..

So that's my guess.. based off of the countless bizarre things that have happened to me, and those around me this year, I can only assume this is change. And so far I'm riding next to the flow, and not with it. That's gotta change. May the force be with you
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #22
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

The Hopi's council of Elders, according to Drunvalo M. actually said the gate for Ascension process of DNA opened in 2007 and will be open for approx. 7 years.

I appreciate your time doing these posts, though I admit to not "buying it" blindly based on a few facts. One of which is the dates/times for these shifts are contradictory from your first post and this one.

Your intentions appear to be pure, and I appreciate that. However, that aside- using our Brain's capacity is not a DNA issue. Nor did one of your references, Terrance M. say his time line was related to DNA shifts.

Remembering discernment,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:06 AM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADAM KADMON View Post
The Hopi's council of Elders, according to Drunvalo M. actually said the gate for Ascension process of DNA opened in 2007 and will be open for approx. 7 years.

I appreciate your time doing these posts, though I admit to not "buying it" blindly based on a few facts. One of which is the dates/times for these shifts are contradictory from your first post and this one.

Your intentions appear to be pure, and I appreciate that. However, that aside- using our Brain's capacity is not a DNA issue. Nor did one of your references, Terrance M. say his time line was related to DNA shifts.

Remembering discernment,
Adam K.
Dates are the same, they are copy and paste from original thread. I just changed the starting point because it was a new thread. I am not going to comment on what I just experienced and the difference in the way my surroundings look because people will say I am ringing my own bell.

I am not concerned with who does or does not buy into this. I was told to convey the info to as many people as possible so I did. If you do not feel a difference in the comming days then perhaps you have some spiritual and emotional stuff to work out.

The moderators sure where quick to slam the thread out of the General Section where it is supposed to be and back into the spirituality section which is completely pointless. Kind of jumping the gun if you ask me. Kind of turns me off a little. Might as well erase the entire thread. (Edit: I take that back. I see they are trying to keep the topics compartmentalized. Sorry)

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-10-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:02 AM   #24
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`m looking forward to this love to all
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:04 AM   #25
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote