Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb BUDDHA BOY - Incredible Documentary

Here's a fascinating and compelling video documentary of Ram Bahadur Bomjam who resides in Nepal, (a.k.a. Buddha Boy - thought to be the reincarnation of Buddha).

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

In Part Four you'll notice a empirically controlled test of a holy man who neither ate or drank for 10 days. He was currently in his eighties and supposedly hasn't taken food or drink since he was twelve.

Also, you'll notice throughout the documentary that Buddha Boy was filmed continuously for days and he neither got up, drank or ate anything.

At 4:40 minutes within video Part Four they said that 59 people witnessed the Buddha Boy spontaneously burst into flames as flames burst from his chest, etc. I found this VIDEO which possibly shows part of this event at around 1:35 minutes into the film. Here’s another VIDEO showing him sitting among the flames.
NOWIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BUDDHA BOY - Incredible Documentary

For any skeptics here are some things to consider.

First, you must take the time to carefully observe ALL of the documentary. If you do this then there is indeed compelling evidence to weigh.

For example:

1. Again, I cannot over emphasize the related significance of Part Four where you'll notice a empirically scientific controlled test of a holy man who neither ate or drank for 10 days. He was currently in his eighties and supposedly hasn't taken food or fluids since he was twelve.

2. It is a fact that the Buddha Boy was filmed by the Discovery Channel and never got up, ate or drank anything for at least the four days they filmed him. Then of course there were other film crews who were there days before the Discovery Channel and they also reported the same documented conclusions. This makes his accomplishments even more remarkable.

3. Some think that if he was truly in a deep meditation state (samadhi) and not faking things that he wouldn't be moving at all.

Well, even if he was moving slightly during meditation (which of course he was at times) this doesn’t negate the absolute empirical fact of his extraordinary (if not miraculous) ability to sit virtually still without food or water for so many days. Especially considering his young age. Also we don’t know about the various Buddhist meditation techniques he may be using and how the body might react to them. Finally, realize that much of the fast looking twitching that he does is due to time lapse filming over long periods. As such, the apparent fast twitching could actually be rather slow moving gentle motions in real time.

4. I am somewhat familiar with the rigid procedures of Buddhist monks in evaluating and proving a potential holy person. To disregard their findings and belief that he is indeed valid would seem an affront to their abilities of discernment, etc.

5. Of course the fire section is a bit more debatable because there isn’t much footage that I have found so far to support it. However, it seems highly unlikely that there would be carefully placed burners or bottles of gas, etc. You have to realize how carefully he is monitored at the time of these films. He and everyone who approaches him is watched constantly and very carefully. But since the fire incident was at night and I have not found any footage of when the flame actually shot from his chest it will remain a bit more questionable.

But realize that after the fire shot from his chest it burned his robes off (which are suppose to be, at least, part of what's fueling the fire around him)? It also seems logical that no one was filming him at the exact time the fire first shot from his chest. This might seem to be a convenient excuse but let us not forget that it was night and anyone who might have been continually filming would most likely have gotten their material days earlier such as the various professional crews did (e.g.: the Discovery Channel). And of course amateurs wouldn’t necessarily have their films going continually. Plus the quality of the two fire videos I found didn’t reflect the same quality of professional film. So I hypothesize that once he burst into flames people who had video cameras probably scrambled to record the incident which we ultimately see on the two videos.

6. Some suggest that if he was legitimate that he would be doing what he is doing in private. Well, I'm not sure this hold sup in these modern times, (nor in anytime within the Kali Yuga age for that matter). Of course you have to ask yourself why does any saint or savior (Jesus, Buddha, etc) demonstrate miraculous powers?

Regardless of all of the logic or ill-logic, etc, who can claim to know the Will of God/Source?

7. Is it possible that the entire thing is a hoax in order to make profit. Possibly, but improbable due to the complexity of the “miraculous powers” and numerous people involved. But consider how such a young boy could show such discipline and incredible documented skills.

Of course there is always the possibility that in our multi-verse that everyone and everything is right. This may seem a ridiculous statement only if you categorize ALL-that-IS into a limited box.

Anyway, who Knows the complexity of our multi-verse, its parallels universes, dimensions, densities and beyond... I certainly don’t. But one thing I can observe is whether or not something works for me.

Last edited by NOWIAM; 11-24-2008 at 01:14 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:11 AM   #3
NOWIAM
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some incredible spiritual based books which illuminate vast paradigms along with demonstrating latent powers innate within humans (such as physical immortality, etc).

The thing I like about most of these books is that there is little to no dependancy on "external technology" in order to achieve the ultimate potential in life. This is in direct contrast to the fact that most people seem captivated and preoccupied with the trappings of technology and the disassociation of "self" which they often produce.

FREE ON-LINE

Autobiography of a Yogi

The Urantia Book

Thinking and Destiny

A Course in Miracles

PURCHASE most likely needed

Breaking the Death Habit

I Am Harmony” (about the Immortal Babaji)

BABAJI AND THE 18 SIDDHA KRIYA YOGA TRADITION

THE YOGA OF THE EIGHTEEN SIDDHAS: AN ANTHOLOGY

THE YOGA OF SIDDHA BOGANATHAR, VOLUME 1 & 2” (He was also known as Lao Tzu)

The AGHORA Trilogy
http://www.drsvoboda.com/aghora1-bk.htm
http://www.drsvoboda.com/aghora2-bk.htm
http://www.drsvoboda.com/aghora3-bk.htm
Old 11-24-2008, 01:27 AM   #4
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Wow.. I just began following this myself after hearing about it recently. Thanks for the links.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:16 AM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks for the links. I can send these to my friends who are interested but have not yet seen any of the videos. We are privileged to have these video testimonies of a very special and spiritual individual. He has appeared at a crucial time in our history.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

I'd also recommend "The Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda.

It is potentially life changing. It is truly a rare thing for a Christ realised adept to write an autobiography. It's a one in a million.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote