Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #26
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Who is to say the malware and virus writers dont actually work for the malware and virus defeating industry?
My brother's friend used to work as a software engineer for a famous antivirus company & guess what? Nailed it! Job Security.

Shyt-stem is right. In ancient China...you paid the doctor a monthly sum when you were healthy, so the healthier the community was, the wealthier the doctor was. Win/Win. Harmonious. Symbiotic.

From Gary's account, these guys left the equivalent of the side entrance to the Pentagon open over the weekend.

"War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is Strength." - Come On. This is getting pretty tired. This secretive competition based BS is OV-ER! Bring out all the dirt laundry, lets deal with it and evolve.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #27
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

well they gotta keep trying to keep him here, just can't imagine what he is going through.
I'm sending him light and love and hope that the truth in all of this will out soon.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:40 PM   #28
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

My sympathies are for Gary. Enough years of his life have been wasted by the slow progress of justice! He needs to get a job and get off the dole!

I wonder whether Gary has some documentation stashed away that he might use as a bargaining chip. I personally don't think he will be extradited. Too much negative publicity for the U. S. will be generated. All the details about what Gary found when he hacked into the Pentagon computers will be intensively raked over by the media.

I remember that Dan Burish publicly stated that he would come to Gary's defense if he were extradited - (Camelot archives). Will he keep his promise?
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #29
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: breaking news; Gary McKinnon

I listened to a Coast 2 Coast interview on you tube with Dr Steven Greer. Who I have the upmost respect for.
He mentioned that he was going to be writing a letter in defense of
Gary Mckinnon.
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:43 AM   #30
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Let me see if I have this right.

An innocent, harmless, and brave young man tries to expose the real criminals on the planet, or some of them, in fact he was just trying to leek information that we should all have in the first place... gets caught and extradited by uk criminal courts run by uk criminal lawyers (liars) and uk criminal judges.. only to be tried in us criminal courts run by us criminal liars and us criminal judges. Did I miss anything?

Ohh I can't wait until this shytstem crashes and we get back to some form of normality.

Let's put it this way...............IF they continue on the extradition...then we know what they REALLY have to hide............AND why they want Gary McKinnon.............There is your disclosure right there............So May it Be!!!!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 04:46 AM   #31
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholaQuinn View Post
I listened to a Coast 2 Coast interview on you tube with Dr Steven Greer. Who I have the upmost respect for.
He mentioned that he was going to be writing a letter in defense of
Gary Mckinnon.
I am glad there are many people that care to help! The greatest help is to make the case huge on youtube & Forums........ May Divine Creator watch over the McKinnons..........and ALL Lightworkers!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #32
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Gary McKinnon never claimed he didn't do the crime, but he strongly disagree that he damaged and/or brought down entire networks in the process.

He admits to have snooped around, but shocked that the security was non-existant.

Whatever happened to punishment fitting the crime?

He could very well be brought to trial in the UK, sentenced there and done his time. No, this isn't enough for the US. They claim he is a terrorist and that's why they want him badly...officially that is.

Unofficially I think Gary stumbled upon things he never thought he would stumble upon and to this day in retrospection regret doing what he did...in light of how much trouble he got out of it.

He deserve a punishment, but not this...
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote