Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:47 AM   #2801
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

http://www.shiftoftheages.com/wandering_wolfs_message

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:16 AM   #2802
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I call on all of you! What makes your heart sing?

Pls post!

Here is a little bit of what makes MY heart sing!!!!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #2803
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Humanity has SO MUCH potential!!!

Reach for the Light!

Reach for Love!!

Make a dance!

Nurture!

Grow!

Live!

Love!!

Old 11-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #2804
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Please listen to this audio recording of Drunvalo's lecture on George Noory's "COAST TO COAST AM" that was aired on September 10, 2009.

Drunvalo is talking about FOL, ET(reptilian, greys), 2012, Pole shift, Ice Age and much more ...

ENJOY !

Namaste'
lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 11-03-2009 at 12:26 PM.
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:25 AM   #2805
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Monday Spiritual Quiz

Pls copy and paste into a program to print off for your spiritual quest notebook/journal

Imagery...........

Imagine YOU are a grand old tree............over 500 years old ..........what have you witnessed over that span of time? Which country are You? What kind of tree are you? What has the weather been? What people's,villages,cities,growth have passed under your branches?????

Try to be as intimimate with the local history that may have passed by thru the years!! It will be eye opening to look thru a Tree's perspective!!!

Pls post yr essays!! It will be fun to read!!!

In Light!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:24 AM   #2806
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Great pic Samarkis
Do you have a link for a high res copy? I would like that for my desktop wallpaper
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:19 PM   #2807
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #2808
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

IMPORTANT TV SHOW !!!

SCI FI SPECIAL IS IMMINENT -- AND A COORDINATED VIDEO RELEASE AS WELL!

This is a brief update from the Nassim Haramein conference in Joshua Tree, where I'm doing important business on-location for the upcoming 2012 Event Horizon -- which we hope to release at roughly the same time as the Sci Fi documentary 2012: Startling New Secrets comes out on November 8, 2009 at 9PM EST.

he stakes around Obama's planned disclosure are very high, and there are powerful forces who will do whatever they can to create distractions intense enough to throw off the whole event.
Disclosure is definitely happening. Our documentary, broadcast on national television, will be the hardest-hitting science behind the 2012 prophecies ever to appear in mainstream media.

I would love it if Obama can accomplish the disclosure he has planned before the end of the year -- and our announcement has created incredible buzz in the UFO community -- but we're definitely not slowing down for even a minute in our own efforts to get the truth out either way.

Other insiders have confided in me that the stakes are very high, and there are powerful forces who will do whatever they can to create distractions intense enough to throw off the whole event.

Speculations about exact dates are flying like confetti across the Internet, and I have never revealed the actual date for several reasons -- including the fact that the administration itself may have put out a phony date, deliberately, in order to throw off the opposition and / or see what they will try to do to stop it.

I hope the opposition does not succeed... I really do... but that's the subject of our next article. In the meantime, we have plenty of projects of our own in development.

2012 EVENT HORIZON

The content of our own imminently-releasing 2012 Event Horizon will be similar to our "Awake and Aware" presentation at the recent Project Camelot conference, which everyone is talking about -- but was shot with much higher-quality cameras. Some of this footage was seen in Jay Frankenberger's recent indie promo video for our upcoming book 2012 Enigma: Blueprints for a Golden Age:

Unfortunately, regarding the Sci Fi documentary, we were asked to speak fairly late in the production schedule and were not taken to any field locations. In order to earn the title of 'investigator' you have to have been filmed at a field location, and their website only now lists 'investigators', not the full cast of people interviewed.

So at this point, Sci Fi's website only lists Richard Hoagland, Robert Schoch and John Major Jenkins, although the documentary does contain many others as well, including George Noory and myself. Nonetheless, here's the link... and the producers have assured us we will be very happy with the coverage of our material:

http://www.syfy.com/2012/

See more and stay tuned on David Wilcock 'site :

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...assim-haramein

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-03-2009 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #2809
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Good News !!!! Pay attention

Due to the heavy trafic expected from the release of this important event below and and Obama's planned disclosure end of november it 's imminent that Avalon will on free subscription again.

We are really living exiting times.

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #2810
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION THIS
WEDNESDAY 4 NOVEMBER 2009 AT
08.00 GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR BLESSINGS, HEALING ENERGIES AND LOVE
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list go to:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...&postcount=319

For the world clock go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #2811
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey everyone, i am posting an email i received today regarding our meditations:

> Hi Michael,
>
> I am a French journalist. I work for Canal Plus Television (one of the major French network) and we want to do a report on how some people prepare themselves for 2012. I’ve seen on your website that you encourage people to meditate every Saturday for this and I am wondering if you can put me in touch with some people that meditate in group for this. Do you think you can help me on that? Many thanks for you help.
> Best regards,
>
> Yves Schaeffner

hello yves...yeah i imagine i could get a bunch of responses regarding group meditation and why we are synchronizing each saturday to help the shift in consciousness as we approach 2012...i am not sure how many of the participants actually get together in a group setting as this is a global event where we generally just participate from our homes but most likely some do

is there a list of questions you would like me to ask? a lot of us are on a specific message board and so i could post your questions there and then send you a link to the thread...peace, mikey

Thanks for your reply. In fact, we would really like to be able to film a group meditation. And we will just have a few question (why do you meditate for 2012? What do you hope for? Are you afraid of what may happen in 2012? Etc). Very simple and basic questions. Do you think you can put me in touch with a few people? Or it could be you and some of your friends/family if you do meditate yourself for 2012. The journalist should be in the USA from Saturday this week until next Saturday. He plans to travel from New York to Arizona to Florida but we are flexible. Thanks!
Yves

i wasn't really sure how to answer so i figured i would pass it on here...anyone get together in a group for the saturday meditations that are in the locations mentioned?

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:46 AM   #2812
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Alchemikey......

In regards to the Sat. Meditations, most of us are on our own at home.........There are less & less group gatherings unless we are at a specific event..........However, there are MANY groups doing what we are doing (online synchrozation)with a specific event per year...........Our next Global Nexus Meditation at the sites is May 22,2010 !!!!!!!!!!

I can ask my friend that we were going to set up weekly meditations for the nexus at her crystal store might be willing to have them come to the meditation.......it's in s. florida. It's not a big group that would be there, maybe 10 people........PM to me if that helps?

Also, Mudra is correct, we have been talking about it that Avalon will soon be free subscription soon.....we will keep everyone posted...........Pls register at SYFY.com (it's free) so as to hopefully watch David Wilcock & Nassim Haramein,Richard Hoagland & more about the 2012 event !! It should be a two hour special on Nov. 8th at 9 pm eastern USA and again at 11 pm eastern USA time!

Mudra & I were discussing that perhaps we can all meet maybe after the wednesday meditation at the Avalon Chat room.......that way we can discuss and talk to eachother live chat...........I don't know how the timing would work.......but can we try 10 pm eastern USA time on wednesday nite-tomorrow?? whomever can make it will try to get on the chat!

Here is the link:

http://projectavalon.2012info.ca/

Hope to speak to quite a few of you!

In Light!
Old 11-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #2813
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone!

I really do miss this project! I have been taking the necessary steps to get re-grounded for work that needs to be done!

I would just like to step in for a moment and say that I most definitely have not forgotten about the Nexus Project, nor is it any less important to me than it was when participating actively!

Circumstances prevent me from returning to participate actively once more, but I would definitely like to say at this time that I will be preparing something for the May 22nd, 2010 event.

I would like to release drafts of the audiofile earlier in 2010 so we can have time to make opinions and suggestions about the material, giving me time to refine it in subsequent drafts until we reach a final version that is practically "blowing everyone away".

Early research with files never released to the public via this project revealed potential for highly effective psychoacoustic stimulation. The reason these files were not released at the time was for two reasons, one of which many of you remember - I had to drastically readjust my life circumstances so as to heal from a really strange ailment - I was able to do so thanks to your healing energy! I can't thank you enough!

But the other reason was because I knew I was getting a bit over my head, and working with the deadlines we had for our more large-scale meditation events was introducing potential risk into what should be a more carefully meted process of feedback on gradually increasing intensities of psychoacoustic materials.

Let me put it this way - I didn't want to introduce a "de facto" acoustic material that had the power to vibrate higher chakras, trigger kundalini energy, etc., and have everyone feel obligated to use a (for them) overly intense acoustic material in that larger group session when we had the most people participating.

I would not be surprised if those participating more regularly have taken extra steps to awaken those higher places of internal vibration, and so for them these materials would have likely been safe.

But suffice it to say that these series of internal awakenings are most safely conducted at a gradual pace, and so I would want to offer a scaled variety of materials, all based upon the same acoustic foundation, of which people could sample the variety, and choose one that is most appropriate for them.

This will be the ultimate goal for our next large scale event, May 22nd, 2010, if everyone is in agreement that this is the most appropriate course of action.

People will be recommended to try to use the highest level psychoacoustic material possible, but to be sure to have sampled it beforehand, so that they can be sure the effects are not overly intense for them.

The experimental months in between (roughly from the beginning of 2010 to a few months into the year), will be best used collecting feedback - most ideally gathering descriptions of what "too intense" of an experience can feel like - I know I've had them before.

Succinctly put, such an experience in the form of meditation can begin innocently enough, but quickly spiral out of control as higher chakras are being triggered while lower ones remain dormant. This can lead to an "unsettling" feeling, a bit like one is in the midst of a potent whirlwind of energy they are not free to direct. This is exactly what we do not want, as we are specifically doing these synchronized meditations to direct our energy cumulatively towards a shared target.

However by the same token we wish to each contribute the maximum amount of possible energy at our disposal, and so this system of psychoacoustic atunement to a variety of levels of stimulation (there will likely be 7-8 files to choose from) seems to be the best way to go.

I will try to release them in order of increasing intensity, with the objective of gathering feedback that each one is indeed more potent than the last. Similarly, I am hoping to gather some feedback on the last few files as to how they may be overwhelming to some, but we will have to wait and see - there's no problem at all if everyone agrees each one is more potent than the last, but no one thinks the last one is too overwhelming to use on May 22nd.

Either way, the ultimate goal is to have everyone be both totally comfortable, and as synchronized as possible (which is why these files will all be based off the same fundamental material), at the same time.

With that having been said, I will try to return again in about 2 months with the first file to integrate into our weekly meditations (hopefully by then I will be ready to join in once more).

I wish I could participate regularly in the meantime, but unfortunately my circumstances still do not quite yet allow me to do so.

I miss you all dearly!

Take care,

Phied Piper

PS - It is indeed to sad to see that Astral Walker is in all likelihood "on his way"... hopefully we will see him return to the forum at some point in time if he ever has any major updates!

As for his message - we hear you loud and clear buddy!!
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #2814
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

PPS - Alchemikey, even when you take into account all of the "shocking" information Astralwalker has disclosed, it is still essential that we make it very clear that no one involved in this project is the least bit "afraid" of what may and/or will happen in 2012.

The most important thing to realize is that this is all about the transition beyond the physical - this is something that remains the same regardless of whether physically damaging things do or do not happen to the earth. Our increasing ability to discover the real reasons behind why our life experiences are the way they are (symbolic physical representations of the true supra-physical essence of reality), via the meditations sessions we have been and will be having, and more, make it very easy for us to look forward to absolutely anything that could happen and have the same positive feelings about it regardless - this because no matter what happens it will symbolize the same thing, the same process.

You know, it's almost a good thing that silly fear-mongering 2012 movie is coming out because it provides a good point of reference for our vein of movement to define itself "against". Just as Mayan elders have been saying long before that movie was ever announced, and (unfortunately for them) with necessarily increasing frequency since it was, this upcoming event is about non-physical metamorphosis and how that bears a strong relationship to the linear perception of time, and in fact reinforces its validity by that very definition.

For instance, if the upcoming events were solely of a physically devastating nature and nothing else, then how could that possibly have an effect on our perception of linear time? If you look at old Mayan calendars, they didn't have a calendar end with the meteor crash/ice age/what-have-you that killed off the dinosaurs, did they? Of course not!

It's only when we remember that our perception of the linearity of time is *relative* to the things around us (orbit of the sun, the moon, earth around the solar system, etc) that we realize the only reason a culture fully able to observe the nature of these systems (to the degree they were able to map highly accurate calendars to them) would signal the end of a long calendar, would be because it would be the end of our perception of said calendar in the same functional sense.

Much in accordance with Astralwalker's information - we will clearly feel the interim of a few months time in one way or another over the end of 2012 and beginning of 2013. We will then clearly feel the beginning of some kind of regular system of counting once more in 2013.

What will we feel during that interim? Well, that's a good question - but we can't have all the questions answered for us this far ahead of time, can we?

Suffice it to say, it's nothing we would ever be afraid of, no matter how much those Hollywood producers might want us to be.

They might succeed in getting that holding-us-back fearful energy into quite a few of those in the public-at-large, but they will never get it into anyone in the *real* visionary movement (as distinct from that charlatan-esque New Age demographic that's trying to make a quick buck off the gullible), that's for sure.

Maybe there's something in there you can use for your reply Alchemikey? I hope so. As for their wanting to film something - I don't think they'll have any luck with our project unless they can wait until May, 2010 - maybe someone else can help with an interview at least?

Phied Piper
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #2815
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Phied, it's so nice to see you here again. And I'm glad that you're doing better now...I hope, you'll be able to join us regulary asap...

Your update is very apreciated...to be honest, I can hardly wait for your new files.

And just to emphasise the importancy of what you mentioned about the Maya, the end of the time, the 2012 Movie comming out next week and the attempt from the holywood producers (or the one behind them...), I would like to post here (please see bellow) a message which I received recently about the new, still not finished documentary about the Mayan message: it was titled

"The Maya vs Holywood on 2012"

I've noticed recently that Mikey also posted the newest video update from the Mayan elders here on this thread...so take this message in the same contest...

And about the evtl. interview...I would say, no matter whom they'll be speaking to, please make clear that WE'RE NOT SCARED ATALL...NOT AT ALL !!!

Phied, thanks again for your appearance...and now, the message...

Quote:

[]

2012 and the Mayan Calendar end date.
Do you want your facts on 2012 from the
Maya Elders or Hollywood?

We have heard from everyone but the Maya on this controversial topic of 2012
and the Mayan Calendar end date.
The time is now to hear what Mayan Elder Cirilo Perez Oxlaj,
a.k.a "Wandering Wolf the Voice of the Jungle"
has to say about these times that we are in.
This is the purpose of the film the Shift of the Ages.

Synchronicities have their humor....
Beginning this November, the mass consciousness will be assaulted
with the apocalyptic Hollywood version of 2012 by the director of "Independence Day."
We were shocked to discover that these Hollywood film makers
also have a site called "Institute for Human Continuity" which is offering a
lottery for people to occupy their underground
facility intended to survive the "end of the world."
How noble to offer such hope for the lucky few who win their lottery.

Because of this overt fear mongering, we as light workers, healers,
conscious beings and Maya supporters
have an unprecedented opportunity to shift this fear into a
powerful force for conscious transformation and human evolution.
We believe it is time to drop the remote controls and take positive action
so we can organize together and transcend the fear regarding the shift.
We can do this in part by rallying in support of The Maya people themselves
who are responsible for this ominous and auspicious 2012 date.

An authentic Mayan perspective on 2012 has yet to be heard by
a global audience and it is NOW TIME for their message.
If the year 2012 has any significance whatsoever,
it is because it points to Year Zero in the Mayan Calendar,
which has been translated into "2012" by non-Mayan scholars.
Don't you think it will be useful to hear the authentic account of
Year Zero by the presently living elders of the Maya?
This is offered in the film Shift of the Ages.

For over four years now this film has been gestating. It will be released
within the next 6 months, with all of your help.
The Maya Elders and Mayan Elder Cirilo Perez Oxlaj
need your help to bring their message to a global mainstream audience.
Because this is an independent film, the film's producers do not have
millions of Hollywood dollars to invest in advertising and publicity.
The film Shift of the Ages producers, production crew
and Mayan Elder Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, do not want to sell the film to
a bigger company, as they might lose creative control,
and watch the truth of the message get lost in translation.
Instead, they have created an Ambassador-Affiliate Program designed
to organize a grass-roots global outreach and support system.
The Shift of the Ages Ambassador program allows everyone to
help with the film's success.

Ambassadors for this film are now unifying, forming alliances,
and working underground networks. These alliances and networks will
assist in the availability of this film to the mainstream world.
You can help get this timely message out to the world during this
momentous and transitional time.
See the film trailers - click this link: Shift of the Ages
Become an Ambassador for the Shift of the Ages.

PLEASE forward this message to all your networks all over the world.
Network this announcement on Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Architects of a New Dawn, and iPeace Now!

From the film's creator, Steve Copeland

I usually don't send emails like this, but I feel a sense of urgency. The year 2012 and the "end of the world" has captured the attention of many people now. Many are presently using and twisting Mayan prophecy to advance their own agenda. We haven't had the opportunity to hear from the real Maya yet regarding what is actually happening now. As many of you know, I have been producing a film called "Shift of the Ages" for the past five years with the Grand Elder of the Maya Nation. This is their film and effort to clear up popular misconceptions of the Maya's past and educated the public about what they believe is "the change of the sun." Much of what is being spread over the internet is false. I have done my best to walk in integrity with the Maya people and honor the information they believe is "the flame that will light the world." Proper project funding has been our biggest obstacle to date. The Mayan Elders involved in the project have seen the success of our collective effort, but at the 3D level I'd say we are about 75% done with our post-production process. We're open to partnering with a conscious and accomplished production company that is willing to honor our arrangement with the Maya nation and the direction of the project. We have decided to release a series of clips and segments over the Internet to help dispel the fear associated with 2012 and raise awareness for our project. (USE THIS LINK to VIEW FILM CLIP )

Shift of the Ages Film

This clip will be followed by several more clips as days go on. Keep in mind these are not film trailers; they are actual edit segements from the film. I invite you to please watch the "Creation" clip and forward it along if it speaks to you.

Thank you very much, Steve Copeland
Shift of the Ages

CENTER OF THE SUN - Aluna Joy Yaxk'in
Pilgrimages ~ Sessions ~ Essences
PO Box 1988 Sedona AZ 86339
Website www.AlunaJoy.com
E-mail aluna@alunajoy.com
Ph:928-282-6292

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.
~ anonymous

Free NEWSLETTER SIGN UP http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/joinnewsletter.html
STAR ELDER SESSIONS http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/sessions.html
SPIRITUAL PILGRIMAGES http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/pilgrimages.html
MAYAN ASTROLOGY http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/books.html
SACRED SITE ESSENCES http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/essences.html
ARTICLES http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/articles.html
I AM BLESSING WATER ESSENCES http://www.iamblessingwater.com/
YOUTUBE SITE http://www.youtube.com/feelthelove2012

Recent Newsletters here ....
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news09-09.html
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/news08-09-2.html