Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-24-2009, 02:14 PM   #651
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thanks Malletzky. I really appreciate.

Respect to you,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #652
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Czymra
- The message was transmitted in many ways. In most cases the current state of being is receiving the info through all sorts of filters that are part of person’s mental structure.
Yes, that's what I'm on about.

Quote:
-It was observed from scientific point of view, from esotheric point of view, from UFO and Crop Formation phenomena point of view, drawing parallels to ancient civilizations and much more. Airy-Fairy thing is just your observation.
Yes, fine. But if I may quote recallone:

Quote:
The level of control within our society is so pervasive that they've even taken on the monumental task of pre-programming you to think of what may be presented to you sometime in the future - as crazy. That's why there's such vehement opposition from people when you try to broach the subject. There's a stigma attached to the phrase 'conspiracy theory'. There's a stigma attached to UFO's. It's all put there very deliberately to provide YOU with the kind of frustration you've been running into when you try to present this information to your loved ones. My mom told me I was the smartest person she knew, and that she trusts me more than any other person in the world...but still managed to completely discredit my offerings when the subject matter dipped into the 'fringe'.
I couldn't have put it better. Following his statement I do think there is a very real reason to break out of the box of Avalon sending love and light and get more real. Not all are hostile towards what we do, they simply aren't given any access. What cloud9 is talking about on the other thread may not work, but some social change for more 'togetherness' and actual engagement (as opposed to the current lethargy) is certainly a good idea. It's true enough that innocent people get locked up for spanking their kids on planes or living in alternative communities. Such is the nature of the patriot act and similar laws in other nations, but that might just as well happen with a bunch of meditators at Stonehenge.
If our life is so virtual what's the loss of trying to create a for people to come together it they are open but have their feet on the ground.

Quote:
-If people feel that in the particular moment some Airy-Fairy image resonates with their emotional state or the idea that they want to transmit…it’s perfectly ok with me. I do it most of the time and the communication gets more extended quality and understanding.
Pictures are fine, if they're airy fairy and make a point, it's valuable even but to publicise an idea with them should be well thought through.

Quote:
In fact the more you start to separate with this reality the more Airy-Fairy things are coming your way…I wonder why?
Are you talking about me specifically? If so, I've never really been much attracted by the 'airy-fairy' attitude, in fact I'm here because of the people and I try to look beyond the that language. Had I not done so I would not be with you now. In fact, if anything I'm approaching more 'airy-fairy' as you might gather if you read other posts of mine.
Let's get the "Airy-Fairy" thing straight though. This might be the wrong term, I merely used it as a 'catch-all' for positive world-change through alternative/new age methods - be that off word/dimension presence of assistance or 'scientifically proven' gamma-rays. Fill me in again, I thought those were lethal.

As for the language, I'm simply saying that people that aren't as open as I am but have gone through a conditioning like me won't listen, even if they are 'ready' as they say.
We're leaving them behind. If we're fine with doing so and believe in our numbers to be sufficient for holographic change, all shall be good but so far I haven't seen numbers. It's a phantom presence so far, who will actually be 'there' (intention or space) is another question.

Quote:
-Summarized, there is nothing wrong to express your thoughts and feelings. Otherwise you became prisoner inside your own mental cage. The freedom comes when you stop bother what other people will say about your actions and when you express your uniqueness.
Erm, thank you. I know.

Quote:
-One other thing is that we live in a reality that has holographic nature. What we see and feel is all in pictures and gates just as the same as Windows in the Microsoft Windows platform.
I AM with you here. More than you might think, but when I learned one thing to be true from experience than it is the importance of balance. Dealing with this from a purely spiritual end, is NOT balanced.

Quote:
-You can jump from picture to picture and you can transmit your thoughts, feelings and energy thought it. For now it is to premature to deliver this kind of knowledge, because this is step by step process. I will deliver some other useful info when I will have time, and then we will progress as we go.
Now, call me impatient, but this is the second time I hear that info isn't given out to us, the first being the last time I asked about the Fire the Grid syphoning.
To be clear, I don't know how this works, and I am glad to see that you guys try to answer these questions. However, if this is the idealistic self-organising group that this claims to be then in my perception that would also mean that each member must have the possibility to inform her/himself to the same degree that everyone else is. Otherwise, I doubt that you can call this 'leaderless', which you so insisted on in the first place.

I don't have the scientific understanding to evaluate all those statements, to me they are nice stories that somehow try to make me understand a concept of how it works, but really it's been proven more than enough that scientifically proven doesn't mean it's true. Don't believe a statistic unless you faked it yourself.
So what I do is that I listen to what is said carefully, consider all possible but nothing certain. I'm fine with trust but I also watch the dynamics behind the people that I trust ESPECIALLY online. Sometimes I get the feeling that we're blindly following and call this a 'non-hierarchical' because anyone can throw a link or an opinion in and contribute.

In that sense, let's carry on and take this to its limits, I'm motivated as hell to get it out there, but my eyes are wide open. 0_0

Quote:
-There is always network beyond this forum. And this will not go down. So keep up with the good vibe.
Well, if you promise it won't go down, then I believe you of course.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:12 PM   #653
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post

So what I do is that I listen to what is said carefully, consider all possible but nothing certain. I'm fine with trust but I also watch the dynamics behind the people that I trust ESPECIALLY online.

Something advisable to do.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:57 PM   #654
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The teachings of Don Juan

Anything is one of a million paths. Therefore you must always keep in mind that a path is only a path; if you feel you should not follow it, you must not stay with it under any conditions. To have such clarity you must lead a disciplined life. Only then will you know that any path is only a path and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you to do. But your decision to keep on the path or to leave it must be free of fear or ambition. I warn you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary.
This question is one that only a very old man asks. Does this path have a heart? All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. They are paths going through the bush, or into the bush. In my own life I could say I have traversed long long paths, but I am not anywhere. Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.

Before you embark on any path ask the question: Does this path have a heart? If the answer is no, you will know it, and then you must choose another path. The trouble is nobody asks the question; and when a man finally realizes that he has taken a path without a heart, the path is ready to kill him. At that point very few men can stop to deliberate, and leave the path. A path without a heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it.
I have told you that to choose a path you must be free from fear and ambition. The desire to learn is not ambition. It is our lot as men to want to know.
The path without a heart will turn against men and destroy them. It does not take much to die, and to seek death is to seek nothing.

For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have a heart, on any path that may have a heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse its full length. And there I travel--looking, looking, breathlessly.

Why do I walk the nexus project ? Because it's a path which has a heart.
How do I know it has a heart ? Because I am not forced to walk it , I am not forced to support it , I am not asked anything ..not even to believe in it..

I travel it with my heart and I see other hearts around me going in the same direction ...
I am not expecting the whole of humanity to travel the way with me or to adhere to it as I do..
Convincing others is not part of it..Invite them to come in on their own free will is part of it..
And the ones which will come along will open the road for the ones who are left aside..

We can't process a" heart " project through the censure of the mind because for the mind it will never be good enough..

Czimra if you feel you can present it better though and get new people to come by doing so you are free to do this.
You probably also have the ability to do it.You seem to have a clear idea about it .
Go ahead and become an excellent mediator.We probably can learn something from your talent there.

But really it doesn't matter how many we will be to begin with ..
What matters is the purity of our intention and our heartfelt resonance with this project
We just have to let it start and it will grow nicely as it gains reality and experience.

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-24-2009 at 11:01 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 11:03 PM   #655
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Hey hey hey...Guys, just please take a deep breath, all of you...please

Please don't get me wrong...I'm not the spokesman or lawyer of anyone here...

But:

First:

If any of us here is responsible enough (which I know we are, otherwise we wouldn't be here), then please know that no one who's ready to go ahead will be left behind.

Let me give you one simple example:
I will never allow to left behind my both children, which are both much more advanced that I'm (they just need a teacher, and I'm so happy I can teach them) ...and my wife.
And there's my bigest problem: my wife is a kind of person, well let's say, she's too grounded. Without proof, nothing is real.
No matter how hard I try to explain her what's going on in my head and what I'm trying to do, she requiers for proof...which I don't have any, at least not all the time And believe me, this is a hard job to do
Anyway, I won't give up. I'm on a good way, to at least show her that there is much more that she thinks there is on this planet.

Further:

I'm the last one who will allow to be leaded, or influenced, which I already mentioned so far. Well yes, I also must trust someone, but I only trust ME.
This is nothing new and has been said here so many times, so I don't want to repeat this once again...but we must trust ourselves first.
If all that has been posted here resonates with ME, I'll stay here and try to contribute with something I'm good in.

Am I still here? YES!!! I hope you know and understand what I mean...

Sure, no one requires that we all MUST be on the same level of consciousness. Not now, not on this level, not on this plane, call it whatever you want. But we will be once...

I personaly know some other people (humans) out there, who doesn't even know that this forum exist, who's consciousness is much higher that mine...and yours...
And they will only earn my respect at the moment they will step forward and tell the world what they know and tell us how to achieve that higher state of consciousness.

If the question is: Do I know any, who already step forward and tell their thruth??
The answer is: YES!!! I know many! I know YOU!!

ALL of YOU here on this forum deserve to be respected for what YOU do:

namely stepping forward and tell your thruth!!!!

And as last:

Finding the ballance is something I know will bring us forward. The ballance in everything we do, say or even think.

So once again, I must appeal to all of you here: please find your inner ballance, don't allow your mind and your ego to take the overhand.

And this include the most important thing: don't get all that has been said here too personaly.

Trust YOURSELF my friends. Know that the persons, who do not wish you well and try to harm you, will vanish. This happened so many times in my life, and I know it happened to all of you too.
Anyway, I don't hate them. Much more, I'm thankfull that I have learned something from them. I've learned their expiriences in order to get more ballanced.

Therefore, thank YOU all, for beeing here and let me expirience your expiriences.

Last edited by Malletzky; 01-24-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #656
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Inner Balance

I find inner balance walking a railroad track
Years of practice has turned this into a knack
Since elementary school i've enjoyed the rails
Sometimes i had more fun with them than my pals
I feel so calm and collected in my solitude
It brightens my day with a heightened attitude
I sway my arms to the left and to the right
To an observer i must look like a bird in flight
Rarely do i fall off but if that be the case
I hop right back on with a smile on my face
I don't judge the faulty step instead i just laugh
It keeps my spirits high like the head of a giraffe
Each step that i take i watch down below
For i seek not to harm any creature fellow
Ants and caterpillars join me at their own pace
Unlike the tortoise and the hare this is not a race
I have walked for miles 'til my eyes begin to blur
My mind goes blank, not a single thought does stir
The outer and the inner dissolve into one
My heart rejoices, i am at peace, i am done

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #657
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Wisely said Malletzky and beautifully turned into poetry Alchemikey
Thank you for reminding us we are a family.
I am sure we are the ones we have been waiting for ..
Just needs a little attunement but basically I feel we all travel in the same direction .
I sincerely respect all of you here.

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-25-2009, 07:59 AM   #658
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's important to try to consider an effort like this, trying quite hard to be different, as eternally subjective.

It's important not to try to objectify it, stereotype it, because then it can fall into one of the previous traps out there and that's a really dangerous thing.

I've been trying to see it as the beginnings of a collective effort for when everyone finally becomes willing to set aside their differences, and combines their energy towards a mutually beneficial cause.

It's only natural that the types of people who will be the most likely to tend towards this kind of approach, be the first aboard.

But I do see the message Czymra is trying to put out, only for down the road, when we don't want other types of people being turned off from joining. I remember past occasions where that was certainly the case.

This is why I am trying to put forward more of a scientific perspective, so that we can try to see it from that angle as well.

As this reality is almost certainly a holographic reality built entirely from waveforms in the form of "strings" - see articles like:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rue&print=true

then I believe there are certain rules it operates according to. I believe these rules to be the same applicable to systems of waveforms. This means that the most powerful variable in the equation is to get a numerically significant amount of people concentrating their energy together.

It really is a valid hypothesis, the point of contention some people down the road might feel is that this is a particularly elusive form of energy when it comes to measurement.

There are for example some very interesting videos out there having to do with measuring Qi Gong, it turns out the energy has to do with the infrasonic band and the reasons it is so difficult to measure has to do with calibration issues of the measuring devices themselves.

We are dealing with a real force here, the real question I feel lays in considering where previous similar efforts went wrong. I feel I have already outlined a few, and would be really happy to discuss them.

I think it's important to make clear that we don't have to worry about taking up discussion of such things when we know our intentions are all the same - to set the parameters of the one project that can go beyond argumentation because this is the time in the world we need to be willing to do this, for once.

If we have it in ourselves to carefully structure our sentences in a way where we are making it clear we only want to reconcile all of the loose ends and put together an all-encompassing approach to this so we don't get tied into any limited stereotypes like the "airy-fairy" stereotype, then by all means, let's do it!

I promise I will be contributing with the sound files and they will be laden with the catalytical emotional content, something sincere.

I have often felt that a lot of the new age type of music was lacking in sincerity and wanted to contribute especially in this way so that it could be different for a change.

The previous demonstration file was simply to illustrate that such a meditation file is only a field of potential, but with no catalyst, it is benign.

I wish I hadn't become so busy with other highly relevant endeavors (I am formally studying the science of such things related to this project, for example I am learning to generate the acoustic reverberant ambience of the inside of a pyramid for future files). Otherwise I would be able to participate more.

But I will stand by my commitment to produce the content for this meditation, so even if I am not around in the coming days, keep in mind I will be at work on our behalf.

let's remember to keep things at the heart of the matter and each be willing to commit to this as the one project that tried to be different, to set aside the limitations, for example:

in the reply to my previous post it was clear that there was something lost in translation in what i had posted, the word "influencing" had a bad sound to it to someone.

ironically the same thing happened for me earlier in the thread for anyone who's been following, the word "harvest" had a bad sound, and the word "ascension" seemed too limited and implied a hierarchical structure of "higher" and "lower".

but what we all need to realize is that we are getting caught up on these limited words, if we think to ourselves what we really mean, more often than not it is something beyond all words. we forget how much our words limit us, just imagine the purity of telepathic communication, if it were possible for us all! how much less we'd get hung up on if we communicated in this way to each other.

i am sure one day we are heading to this. in the meantime, we can practice giving each other the benefit of the doubt, to speculate as to whether what we really mean is far beyond what the words might first imply to us.

when i used the word "influencing", i meant a very specific use of the word that has an absolutely wonderful definition for it. but without clarifying this, i cannot blame the other individual for reading it as it stood on its own.

the word comes from the spiritual practices taught here and through their course materials: http://www.probablefuture.com/

this group has only the purest intentions in mind, always has, and i've been following with it since it began, just about.

influencing, in this case, means only to improve the circumstances with which the future constructs itself, nothing more. it is not an assertive approach to conditioning others to fall into line with a way of thinking, whatsoever.

i think we're going to need to all try to think beyond the old boundaries of stereotypes and conflicts for a cause greater than us all. the only thing that will matter at the end of the day, no matter what happens to us all, is whether mentally speaking we were able to come into the new paradigm of thought, that does away with the old forms of misunderstanding. i am sure of it.

and i am sure we can all do it!

let the project grow beyond its initial proportions only once this is all mutually understood, i say. until then, there's no rush, otherwise we risk being just another project that fell into the same old traps.

i say we really make an effort defining it clearly as the one project that tried to be different, to define itself subjectively rather than objectively.

this is the subject of our ability to work things out and come together when a mutually beneficial cause is apparent to us all. this is the time on the timeline of our planet for a shift to this way of thinking, i am sure.

forget the words i am typing themselves, just try and listen for the feeling i am trying to capture with them. the feeling will say much more than the words ever could.

take care everyone
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:17 AM   #659
karelia
Avalon Senior Member

It's simple.
Don't like?
Discard.
Simple as that.
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:54 AM   #660
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

forget the words i am typing themselves, just try and listen for the feeling i am trying to capture with them. the feeling will say much more than the words ever could.

indeed phiedpiper ...

i agree ... the words are simply words ... the feelings give birth to the intention ...

you write of communicating telepathically ... i do so every night within my travels outside of the 3d world ...

communication is the exchange of feelings ... there are no words ... words do not exist ...

meaning is given and received within being ... all of being ... it bypasses the mind ... and yet ... always is it woven within the heart ...

communication is meaning felt through the heart ... all is shared via heart central ...

and so when you write that the meaning will say much more than the words ever could ... it is so true ... pure intention is born of the heart ... and when shared in unity ... powerful things can be created ...

vibration can effortlessly be raised in this world ... the energy of this then resonates with more people ... and then more ... expanding exponentially ...

once the momentum of loving energy picks up ... we'll be travelling so quickly to the new world we are creating that we won't even remember what once was ... once we get going ... no obstacles can get in the way ...

we are at a peak in this moment ... to allow momentum of this shift to pick up speed ... this WILL be accomplished ... we CAN do this collectively ...

our intention must be of the moment ... not to worry about the words and what will be in future years ...

our intention should be about sharing our abilities collectively for this first meditation ... do not have concerns about the next and the ones after that ...

we are co-creating our new world ... trust that the universe will create with us what will be ... the momentum WILL pick up ... it already has ...

beneficial is it to clear our minds of our fears of what might not happen and open our hearts to what WILL occur ... this shift WILL occur ... it has to though be born of heart central ...

it has to be born from a feeling ...

and carried along the way ... with love ...

Last edited by futureyes; 01-25-2009 at 09:51 AM.
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #661
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

What matters is the purity of our intention and our heartfelt resonance with this project
We just have to let it start and it will grow nicely as it gains reality and experience.

kindness
mudra

simply and beautifully said mudra ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #662
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-25-2009, 11:07 AM   #663
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ecstasy and the Heart

The following is a powerful yet very simple method of meditation which involves focus on the physical heart and cultivating gratitude. I think this might be something to consider including here.

Quote:
Ecstasy and the Heart

Hathor Channeling
4/18/05

We wish to speak with you in this section concerning the generation of ecstasy through focusing on the heart. We do not speak of the heart chakra in this instance, but rather we refer to the physical heart, the heart muscle itself.

This technique involves your focus, or attention, joined with the emotion of gratitude, or appreciation—which ever you prefer to use.

As soon as you focus your attention on the heart, you may notice a flow of subtle energy.

From our perspective, your focus of attention operates much like the central point of an energy vortex. This is especially true within your physical body and the field surrounding your body—your energy field—what the ancients called the aura.

Your ability to create a focus of attention is not just a cerebral, or brain, activity. It is an activity on many levels of consciousness. Wherever you place you attention within your body, or within the energy field of your body, there is an immediate flow of subtle energy to that point, or area, which has an enlivening effect upon the cells of your body, and/or the luminous light fibers that comprise your energy body.

Your focus, indeed, creates a warping effect at the subatomic levels, what you might call quantum field effects. These field-effects create distinct flows of energy, geometry and harmonics within you.

To alter the quantum field through the power of your focus is an important ability we urge you to master. Its applications are numerous, the cultivation of ecstasy being just one of them.

In this method, you use this ability to hold focus or attention, joined with the emotion of appreciation or gratitude. These two emotions have a coherent effect upon your energy field and upon the rhythmic magnetic emanations of your physical heart. This combination of focus and coherent emotion can be used to generate high states of ecstasy.

As we have said previously, the generation of ecstatic states of consciousness is an important evolutionary catalyst. We strongly suggest that you learn to create states of ecstasy throughout your day.

We realize that, for many of you, your daily life may not be conducive to the cultivation of such states, but we urge you to find times throughout your day where you can practice attaining these states for at least a few minutes at a time. A little bit of time spent in ecstasy is better than no time at all.

This practice will set up a harmonic or a relationship with the Earth, as a conscious living being, and with the harmonic waves of catalytic evolution that are flowing through your galaxy.

In this technique you focus your attention on the physical heart. As you focus your attention on this area, you generate the feeling of appreciation or gratitude. It is not the thought of appreciation or gratitude—but rather the emotion. In this method, thought will not activate the subtle energies needed to generate ecstasy—only feeling is capable of activating the energy vortices within you.

As you focus on the physical heart and generate the feeling of appreciation, or gratitude, a waveform of energy begins to flow throughout the body—carried by the magnetic fields of the heart, which emanate outward from the physical heart to encompass your entire body. As the flow of energy begins throughout the body, there is a spontaneous arising of ecstasy—cellular ecstasy.

Experiment with this technique. Sense what happens in your body as you focus upon your heart and generate these feelings of appreciation and gratitude. Physically feel what seems to be happening at the cellular level as the one trillion (or so) cells of your body receive this coherent energy of gratitude or appreciation.

Once you have established the ability to create ecstasy as described above, and once you are able to generate ecstasy whenever you desire it—at will—begin to experiment with your energy field—what some call the subtle energy body.

In working with this method your attention is, again, on the heart, generating feelings of appreciation and gratitude. And as you sense ecstasy beginning to arise in your body, you shift your attention to the field around your body. This field of energy looks very much like a luminous egg when viewed clairvoyantly. The wide part of this luminous egg shape is up around the shoulders and the more narrow part is around the feet. There is a central line or axis that runs through the center of this field, and it happens to also run through the center of your physical body—through the top of the head and down through the perineum. This line is the central axis of the magnetic field that comprises the subtle energy body. This body, or field, extends above the head and below the feet a few inches, to a several feet, or even yards. In certain highly charged energy states, the axis and subtle energy body can expand much farther than that.

By shifting your attention to this central axis and to the field surrounding your body, you allow the ecstasy to move out from the physical body into the field. This is very positive and creates powerful harmonic patterns that bring you into resonance with the waveforms of accelerated evolution that are flowing through your galaxy.

Do not underestimate the powers of this technique. Though it is very simple, it is profound and effective. It will bring you into a higher state of resonance and vibration. And this is, from our perspective, crucial in order to pass through the energetic portals and transformational energies that your Earth is now experiencing and will continue to experience.

There are things we would like to say to you about your nature and your destiny, but they would, most likely, not be understood by you unless you are, at the very least, in a state of ecstasy.

This is because the reference point for consciousness is established not only by belief, but also by one’s emotional harmonics. And without you being in a state of ecstasy, it would be like trying to describe a sunrise to a blind person who does not have the ability to directly perceive what you are talking about. To such a person it would be a make-believe world you are describing. But if suddenly this person could see, he or she could sense the sun directly and verify that your description of the world was accurate. And what was once deemed to be in the realm of myth will now be seen as real.

And so we leave you in this moment with what may seem like a myth, but which we hold as self-evident. You are creator beings in the midst of creating your future and the future of generations yet to come. You hold within your heart a key to the Mystery of Mysteries. And the threshold, the opening into this mystery is through your capacity to enter ecstasy. Be bold and find your path, your way of living upward into this elevated state of being. Do know, however, the ecstasy is not the end of the way. It is simply the beginning.

Try the method we have laid out for you here. Experiment with the methods we have given earlier and that we will give in the near future. Enter ecstasy whenever you can. Know that when do so, you enter into communion with all the elevated beings and masters who have served and who are serving humanity. Know that when you do so, you enter into communion with your Self.

In joy and laughter.

The Hathors

Source: http://tomkenyon.com/ecstasy-and-the-heart/
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:12 PM   #664
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

There may be different paths and ways of expression to all of us
but the abyss we have to cross to awaken into ONE consciousness remains the same.

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #665
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra, you're so close to being right on the money for me my friend. This energy you have needs now to be totally focussed on the achievable, for yourself and for those you choose to reach out to within that enormously diverse audience out there.

Astralwalker, it's hard to imagine anyone more genuinely motivated than yourself. I respect your opinions and am grateful for your energy in starting and maintaining this thread. I feel, however, that the potential for any 'broad effect' of your intentions may be dissipating as the true breadth and depth of the overall task unfolds. I wish you well in holding it together.

Personally, within my own environment and because I realise I can only possibly deal with the achievable at the moment, I have taken on a minor role of teacher/ translator, but I will be ready to up-my-game when my inner self tells me the time is right. Please be assured that I will always be ready to support those of you who demonstrate unconditional preparedness to take our positive messages forward in whatever way you feel you can.

Respect ... Panpravda
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #666
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Ok…lets proceed one step further.

We are starting on Sunday Feb 8 2009 (7 PM Eastern European Time).

The method that I put with the combination of the Stiros idea is good for a start.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=8441&page=26

The method Sanat provided is also very good, but it is too complicated for beginners.

Once more, the starting time:

7 PM Eastern European Time - - - 12noon Eastern North America Time --- 9am Western North America Time.

Everyone who wants to join the first run or try of tuning into meditative etheric ONENESS, has to start with the meditation according to the Time Zone of his/her location.

I will arrange with Alchemikey this:

On the Alchemikey (Nexus 2012) web site, soon, there will be uploaded music, so we can all vote, which music we feel it is the best for this.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/thepeople.html

Another thread should be opened so people can vote what they feel it’s the best option.

I hope PhieldPaper will provide his audio choice soon and he will deliver those files to Alchemikey so we can hear his work or suggestion.

I will upload my list of music files too, and everyone else who thinks he/she has some audio music that can serve for this purpose can contact respected Alchemikey on pm and arrange the upload with him.

Which music or audio file will be decided and it will get the most votes, it will be used on the first global meditation from homes on Feb 8 2009.

The chosen audio file will be played at the very beginning of the meditation exactly on 7 PM Eastern European Time and everywhere according to the Time/Zone difference.

When the audio file will be selected, Alchemikey will put a downloading link on the Nexus 2012 website, so everyone who wants to participate can download the file from there.

Lets move people…

Czymra, not to worry my friend, nothing has changed. I just waited for the feedback from the people. Your words are smart and your intentions are good. The synchronisation will come, but as I said earlier it is step by step process.

Thanks to every one of you who has understanding and support for what we are building here. Deepest respect to you all.

Quote:
Panpravda,

I respect your opinions and am grateful for your energy in starting and maintaining this thread. I feel, however, that the potential for any 'broad effect' of your intentions may be dissipating as the true breadth and depth of the overall task unfolds. I wish you well in holding it together.
Don’t worry my friend. I totally capable of holding this together. Otherwise I would started it. I never start something in my life that I could not finish. Especially not this, which is one of the fundamental reasons for my being here.

We will do it my friend. Even if we start with 100 people, it will soon expand and it will continue to expand further and further. And we will progress as we go.

Let’s move people…

Astralwalker
Old 01-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #667
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

This is nothing new, the new-age movement have been doing group meditations like this on power days (11-11, 12-12 etc) for a long time. Mind you, it's good to have more energy focussed on the task :-) Personally, I won't be taking part consciously as I don't find much time free for meditation anyway. I find I've always done what's needed to be done when it had to be done anyway. I'd read of some meditation that had happened and think "I did that and didn't even know the meditation was happening!".

In short, what I'm saying is don't do something because someone says for you to do it on a particular day, allow yourself to be guided by spirit as to what to do at the moment and you will *ALWAYS* find that you do *EXACTLY* what needs to be done *WHEN* it needs to be done. Spirit never lets you down! ;-)

I'll probably take part in my astral body during my sleep, knowing what I'm like :-)))

Azarus Ankh'aa / Joel Cocks
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #668
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

The teachings of Don Juan

Anything is one of a million paths. Therefore you must always keep in mind that a path is only a path; if you feel you should not follow it, you must not stay with it under any conditions. To have such clarity you must lead a disciplined life. Only then will you know that any path is only a path and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you to do. But your decision to keep on the path or to leave it must be free of fear or ambition. I warn you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary.
This question is one that only a very old man asks. Does this path have a heart? All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. They are paths going through the bush, or into the bush. In my own life I could say I have traversed long long paths, but I am not anywhere. Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.

Before you embark on any path ask the question: Does this path have a heart? If the answer is no, you will know it, and then you must choose another path. The trouble is nobody asks the question; and when a man finally realizes that he has taken a path without a heart, the path is ready to kill him. At that point very few men can stop to deliberate, and leave the path. A path without a heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it.
I have told you that to choose a path you must be free from fear and ambition. The desire to learn is not ambition. It is our lot as men to want to know.
The path without a heart will turn against men and destroy them. It does not take much to die, and to seek death is to seek nothing.

For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have a heart, on any path that may have a heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse its full length. And there I travel--looking, looking, breathlessly.

Why do I walk the nexus project ? Because it's a path which has a heart.
How do I know it has a heart ? Because I am not forced to walk it , I am not forced to support it , I am not asked anything ..not even to believe in it..

I travel it with my heart and I see other hearts around me going in the same direction ...
I am not expecting the whole of humanity to travel the way with me or to adhere to it as I do..
Convincing others is not part of it..Invite them to come in on their own free will is part of it..
And the ones which will come along will open the road for the ones who are left aside..

We can't process a" heart " project through the censure of the mind because for the mind it will never be good enough..

Czimra if you feel you can present it better though and get new people to come by doing so you are free to do this.
You probably also have the ability to do it.You seem to have a clear idea about it .
Go ahead and become an excellent mediator.We probably can learn something from your talent there.

kindness
mudra
Very wise message. It helps a lot when we are getting to the crossroads.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:38 PM   #669
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

jcocks

Quote:
Personally, I won't be taking part consciously as I don't find much time free for meditation anyway.
Ok my friend. I respect your opinion.

Take care,
Astralwalker
Old 01-25-2009, 03:42 PM   #670
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

burgundia

Quote:
Very wise message. It helps a lot when we are getting to the crossroads.
Very wise indeed.

We can only thank Mudra as many others for keeping the vitality and high vibration of this thread.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Old 01-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #671
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Astralker for being such a dedicated soul .It's a blessing you came in our lives.
We will see this more and more as this project unfolds.
I can only choose to support you keeping in mind that this is not an easy goal and that it takes a lot of courage to face it and stand by it.
Your strengh is our strengh and our strengh combined will be yours.
I am proud to be part of this project with you and all others here which are keeping this thread alive .

Ok for the 8th of february I am in for the global meditation.

Blessings to you all
mudra
Old 01-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #672
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

Thanks my friend. I really appreciate.

I said it once and I will say it again - We are sharing the same vision.

Respect to you,
Astralwalker
Old 01-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #673
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I do not know how to meditate properly but I know how to send intention from my heart. A lot of things in my life materialize when I really put my heart into it. It's like the universe is really listening to me...
Old 01-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #674
Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Thank you Astralker for being such a dedicated soul .It's a blessing you came in our lives.
We will see this more and more as this project unfolds.
I can only choose to support you keeping in mind that this is not an easy goal and that it takes a lot of courage to face it and stand by it.
Your strengh is our strengh and our strengh combined will be yours.
I am proud to be part of this project with you and all others here which are keeping this thread alive .

Ok for the 8th of february I am in for the global meditation.

Blessings to you all
mudra
My sentiments exactly. I could not have said it better.

I, too, am in for the 08 Feb 09 meditation at 11 am central standard time.

Thank you Mudra and, of course, Astralwalker.

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-25-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #675
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

alright so i have put together some healing music that i listen to on a regular basis...i am not sure if a miracle happened or not but when i uploaded the songs from a mixed cd labeled healing to lala.com for the playlist two songs were uploaded in exchange for the ones i was intending to upload...i have never heard these songs before, they are both purely instrumental, they are not on the cd or the computer, i don't know where they came from? tracks 1 and 8...has anyone heard these before?

http://www.healingexperiment.com/themusic.html

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote