Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #1951
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Regards from Astralwalker...

I heard from Astralwalker this morning and he stated that the July Global Meditation is July 31st.

He also stated that he is very busy for a while but will be working on the crop circle spinning files & when ready will post them here...

Astralwalker also stated that it is up to all of us to continue and grow...
No one person can do all the work...He started something and it is up to Humanity to feel that and do what's right from their hearts...

My personal request is to keep letting others get involved in the meditations and let's get more group guides for more places for the next Global Meditation!!

Much Light & Joy to all!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #1952
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, Samarkis, it is up to us now to continue what was started. I have also spoken with Pane and he generally said to me the same points.

So, we should all now participate, finding the ways for growing and developing our common goals.

My deepest assurance is that the people gathered here have the potential for making this "project" more succesfull and closer to the other souls.

Shall we?

Respect to all. - KRUVEL
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:13 PM   #1953
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Oliver...Also, Perseide...that clip is awesome! I have posted it at several other forums as it sounds to be very good...I just don't think they are bringing up Human Evolution in regards to Higher Consciousness...but cleaning up "Our Own Mess" is a great start for the masses!!!

Much Light & Hope!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #1954
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

We already do my friend,

We have grown much in such a short time,and there is much still to do,to be done.

We all play our part.

Much love light & gratitude Asralwalker(Pane) i send your way my friend.

We we all keep the torch burning,moving forward in kinship to oneness.

Thankyou for all you have done,still do, and look forward to your return....

There is still much to do, much to be done.

Oneness calls the Matrix falls....

Love light @ Oneness
Truthseeker360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Indeed, Samarkis, it is up to us now to continue what was started. I have also spoken with Pane and he generally said to me the same points.

So, we should all now participate, finding the ways for growing and developing our common goals.

My deepest assurance is that the people gathered here have the potential for making this "project" more succesfull and closer to the other souls.

Shall we?

Respect to all. - KRUVEL
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #1955
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey all...just letting everyone know i got the slide show up on the site...you can view here:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

looking forward to watching "home"

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:14 AM   #1956
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth.
We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again.

All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill.

Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution.

Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution.

This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit.

We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos…
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #1957
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Mikey,

Many thanks for creating the slide show,much appreciated...

Clicking on all images reveals names of those in attendance(those pictured)

Hey mikey any picks of your travels would love to see them..

Everyone if you so wish please add your pic's from May 9th Global Med,this is for all at the forum,for all who contribute,hey even you even if you don't post would be great to see how, or just where you celebrated May 9th..

Love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360

Oneness calls the matrix falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
hey all...just letting everyone know i got the slide show up on the site...you can view here:

peace,
mikey
Old 05-21-2009, 09:13 AM   #1958
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Pane,

Thankyou great post my brother.

Its always great to read your post,keep up the excellent work,we all value what you do for mankind & gaia.

Keep spreading your love and light

Much love to you and yours.

Love light & Oneness
simonseeker360

Last edited by Kathleen; 05-21-2009 at 06:34 PM. Reason: entire post copied, can be seen above
Old 05-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #1959
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post

peace,
mikey
Thanks mikey for that slide show.
It was an excellent sensation to finally see your faces! Wish I could have joined you!

Many thanks

With Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:41 PM   #1960
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Pane,

Great to see you again around here! We were missing you!
Hope you're ok!

Wishing You the Best

Gemeos
Old 05-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #1961
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

I sincerely hope that this post is not an intrusion to the thread. My fear is that the more qualified people on the forums in general to the question may not explore outside of this thread often.

I am in need of an experienced spiritual healer. I will not go into it much here (would prefer PM contact), however my mother has negative entities attached to her that must be removed and we need some powerful help.

Any advice or contact would be very welcome.

Namaste and blessings of love to all!
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #1962
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Hello All,

I sincerely hope that this post is not an intrusion to the thread. My fear is that the more qualified people on the forums in general to the question may not explore outside of this thread often.

I am in need of an experienced spiritual healer. I will not go into it much here (would prefer PM contact), however my mother has negative entities attached to her that must be removed and we need some powerful help.

Jonathon,

You are welcome here my friend.
We of the nexus crew are creating a unified field through the heart as we believe that love is the way and love is the means..
Your call will reach everyone's consciousness here.
The love bond we are creating through our meditations is acting like a filter for enturbulated energy to clear itself and return to light..
I can only invite you to join us within the love flow..
This will make your own space stronger.

I also did send you a pm with some personal advice as regard your query.

“The outcome is not important. What is important is that those who gave their energy and time seized the moment. Don’t have an attachment to the outcome. Do the right thing because it is the right thing to do such as helping others, helping the earth.”

Kindness
mudra
We meditate every saturday at 8 pm gmt..

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:41 AM   #1963
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello All,

Print this image in color and put in your mother’s room.

Print another image and give your mother to carry with her all the time.

http://www.thai-amulets.com/Article_details.aspx?aid=58

The imprinted energy in the image done by the ancient Rama Yogis will give her the protection you seek...
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:33 AM   #1964
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

I have a feeling that the global mediation is working to some level. I experience more people around me are resisting to believe everything the mainstream news told them in two different countries when I asked them for their opinions on the discovery of new fossil that is linked to the origin of human and swine flu. ~60% of them reject the story presented to them.
People have started to wake up and become more aware of the information around them.

We can keep improving the method of meditation to rise the level of consciousness even higher. I believe that it will get better result as we try harder. Doing this a few more times may get the engine started in full stream.

Peace,
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:30 AM   #1965
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJModer View Post
I have a feeling that the global mediation is working to some level. I experience more people around me are resisting to believe everything the mainstream news told them in two different countries when I asked them for their opinions on the discovery of new fossil that is linked to the origin of human and swine flu. ~60% of them reject the story presented to them.
People have started to wake up and become more aware of the information around them.

We can keep improving the method of meditation to rise the level of consciousness even higher. I believe that it will get better result as we try harder. Doing this a few more times may get the engine started in full stream.

Peace,
Djmoder,

Thank you for your testimony.
I have found the field of our meditations getting stronger and more unified since a few weeks now.
I discussed with truthseeker the idea of increasing the number of our weekly meditations.
We wil come up with a proposal as regard these today.
It would definitively be a very good thing.

Be strong,be faith , be love always.
Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-22-2009 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #1966
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global and synchronized meditation : 23 may 2009

“Look beyond what this world offers. Seek out another place beyond this earth. Be in the Now. Where you are right now is what is important. Slow down. Everything is too chaotic. Lay down everything you need to do. You’re not just your bodies, you know,” . “Keep your spirit connection. "
“If every human being recognized the power of the love and forgiveness principle, all consciousness on earth would change instantly. Indeed, thoughts can change the course of history. Sometimes, all it takes is enough people knowing about a certain concept.”

May you all do well.
ONE in the heart with you

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-22-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:23 AM   #1967
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The 1st chakra (Root Chakra) is located between the anus and the genitals. It is connected with the coccyx and opens downward. It connects us to the physical world and lets the earthly energy enter our system.
When it is open, we fully accept life on earth and enjoy the physical existence it provides. We act in harmony with the earthly forces and we learn from them. It also provides us with the necessary energy for creative self-expression and lends us the power to achieve.
The Root Chakra is the source of the life force and forms the vital foundation for all the higher chakras.
If your Root Chakra is open and functioning harmoniously, you will experience a deep, personal relationship with Earth and earthly life forms (Nature). You are rooted in life and your life is filled with satisfaction, stability and inner strength. Your actions are guided by the desire to be creatively active in shaping life on planet Earth.

The 2nd chakra (Sacral Chakra) is located above the genitals. It is connected with the sacrum and opens towards the front. We fertilize and receive the energies that permeate all of nature through the Sacral Chakra. The male reproductive organs as well as the impulse to procreate new life is influenced by this chakra.

Water cleanses and purifies. It dissolves and washes away the blockages that obstruct its vital flow. Albeit the kidneys and bladder accomplish this on the physical plane, on the spiritual plane the cleansing and purification process manifests itself in the form of free-flowing feelings. We look at life as something primordial and new, and our interpersonal relationships with the opposite sex are particularly influenced by the condition of the Sacral Chakra.
An open and harmoniously functioning Sacral Chakra allows you to open yourself towards others, especially the opposite sex. Your sexual union with your lover (partner) blossoms into the dance of creation. You feel the flow of the male and female energies streaming through your body, soul and mind.

The 3rd chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra) is located about two fingerbreaths above the navel and opens towards the front. Its functions are highly complex. It represents our sun and our power center. We absorb the solar energy through the Solar Plexus, which nurtures our ethereal body, energizing and maintaining our physical body. Also, our emotional energy radiates from here.

The foundation of our personality is represented through the Solar Plexus Chakra. Our social indentity and our desire to confirm it by personal assertion, our will to achieve, our striving for power, and our adaptation to social patterns all are influenced by the Solar Plexus Chakra.

The most important task of the Solar Plexus Chakra is to purify the desires and wishes of the lower chakras (Sacral and Root). To consciously control and use the creative energy of these lower chakras and allow the spiritual higher chakras to manifest in the material world is the greatest possible fulfillment.
Our moods are influenced by the amount of light we permit to shine within us. When the Solar Plexus Chakra is opened, we feel enlightened, full of joy, and an inner richness.
You feel peace and an inner harmony with your Self, life in general, and your place in the world. You have accepted yourself completely, and you respect the feelings and character traits of others. You also accept your feelings, wishes and experiences in life. You see them in the "right light." Your feelings, wishes and experiences are integrated in such a way that lead to wholeness of being.

The 4th chakra (Heart Chakra) is located in the center of the breast at the height of your heart and opens toward the front. It is the center of the entire chakra system and connects the LOWER (Physical & Emotional Centers) to the three HIGHER (Mental & Spiritual Centers.)

The Heart Chakra is a very important chakra. With the Heart Chakra we find the capability to empathize and sympathize with others. We attune ourselves with the cosmic vibrations and perceive the beauty in nature, music, visual arts and poetry. Here, all images, words and sounds are transformed into feelings.

All yearning for deep intimate contact, oneness, harmony, love, even sorrow, pain, fear of separation or loss of love is expressed through the Heart Chakra. When completely opened, it forms the center of true "unconditional" love.

When this "unconditional" love is connected with the higher chakras, it transforms itself into Bhakti, the Divine Love, which guides us to unity with this Divine Heart of all things in the universe. Enroute toward this goal, our heart must learn to love, understand and accept ourselves (personality) which is the prerequisite to saying "yes" to others and life in general. All our experiences, wishes and emotions have a much deeper sense and purpose, which guide us to a loving acceptance that all feelings and expressions of life originate from the longing for love.
With every negation and rejection, we regenerate separation and negativity, whereas a positive and loving acceptance (a conscious "yes") produces vibrations which neutralize (kill, so to speak) negative thoughts and feelings. Simply put, you can neutralize those intense feelings of grief, anger or despair with your loving, unbiased and undivided attention -- positive thoughts and feelings.

With our Heart Chakra, we possess a great potential for healing others as well as ourselves.Working in harmony with all the other chakras, a completely open Heart Chakra can change the world around you and unite, reconcile, or even heal the person within your surroundings. Your entire being radiates natural warmth, sincerity and happiness. These wondrous energies open the hearts of the people around you, inspiring confidence and creating joy among them. A great compassion and willingness to help others comes perfectly natural to you.

The 5th chakra (Throat Chakra) is located between the depression in the neck and the larynx, beginning at the cervical vertebra. It starts at the cervical vertebra and opens towards the front. It is also connected to a small secondary chakra which has its seat in the neck (and opens to the back.) Since the two chakras are so closely related, they have been integrated as one.

The Throat Chakra is the center of the human capacity of expression, communication and inspiration and is connected to a smaller secondary chakra, which has its seat in the neck and opens to the back. Since they are so closely linked, they are integrated together as the Throat Chakra.

As an important link between the lower chakras and the Crown Chakra, the Throat Chakra serves as a bridge between our thoughts and feeling, impulses and reactions. Here we express our laughter, crying, feelings of love and happiness, anxiety, aggressiveness, intentions, desires, as well as our ideas, knowledge and perceptions of the inner worlds.

The Throat Chakra enables us to reflect on our thoughts and actions. The more we develop the Throat Chakra, the more aware we are of our mental body and our ability to distinguish between our mental and emotional, ethereal and physical bodies. As a result, our thoughts are no longer dominated by our feelings and physical sensations.
Since we can only express that which we find in ourselves, we need to distance ourselves in order to reflect on our thoughts and actions. The Throat Chakra enables us this certain distance. In other words, we need to develop the Throat Chakra in order to become more conscious of our mental body and distinguish between the factors of the mental, emotional, ethereal and physical bodies. In this way our thoughts are no longer dominated by feelings and physical sensations.
When the Throat Chakra is completely open, your feelings, thoughts and inner knowledge are expressed freely and without fear. You express your inner honesty towards yourself and others by your upright posture.

You possess the ability to fully express yourself with your entire personality, and at the same time, you remain silent and listen to others with all your heart and understanding. Your speech is imaginative and colorful and perfectly clear, and your voice is full and melodious. When faced with difficulties and resistance you are able to say "no" -- if that is what you truly mean.

The 6th chakra (Third Eye) is located a fingerbreath above the bridge of the nose in the center of the forehead and opens to the front. The Third Eye Chakra is also associated with the pituitary gland. Here, conscious perception of being takes place. It is the seat of our higher mental powers. On the physical plane, it is the highest center of command for the central nervous system.

Although indigo blue is normally associated with the Third Eye Chakra, yellow, yellow-green and violet can also be seen under meditation. These colors indicate different functions at different levels of consciousness. For exampre, rational or intellectual thought may produce yellow radiation; intuition and holistic cognition, a clear, dark-blue; and extrasensory perception, shades of violet.

Every realization in our lives begins with a thought and a projected image. By our mental powers, we are connected with the process of manifestation via the Third Eye. It is important to understand that all knowledge manifested in Creation already exists. This knowledge is all contained in the pure Being in the same way a seed contains all the information of the finished plant. In Quantum physics, this is also known as the "standardized field."

The shapelessness Being manifests first a pattern of vibration. Then, from this first vibration, each step in the development of awareness creates a new and differentiated pattern of vibration.

From the pure ethereal being to the denseness of matter, all levels of creation are contained in human life. These levels of creation are represented in the chakras with their various levels of vibration; thus, the process of manifestation takes place within and through us.

The Third Eye is the seat of consciousness attainment. Herein we can manifest matter and dematerialize it. We can create new realities and dissolve old ones. For the most part, this is an automatic process that takes place without any conscious action on our part.
By developing our consciousness and Third Eye Chakra, we can control our lives. Our imagination can create the energy necessary for the fulfillment of our wishes. And, when IN CONJUNCTION WITH an open Heart Chakra, we can send out healing energies to those close at hand and far away.

At the same time, we can gain access to all levels of creation beyond the physical reality. This knowledge manifests itself in the form of INTUITION, CLAIRVOYANCE, or the HYPERSENSITIVITY of hearing or feeling. Things that were vaguely suspected before are now perceived very clearly.

When this chakra is open you possess a well-developed ability of visualization and comprehension of things intuitively. You are receptive to mystic truths. You realize more and more that the world is but an allegory, a spiritual principle that has manifested itself on the physical level. From time to time, you notice that your thoughts or ideas have come true.

If you develop your Third Eye completely, you will perceive the world in a new light. Your thinking will be holographic. You will perceive and spontaneously integrate the information from different spheres of creation into your growing capability of all-consciousness/awareness.

The material world will become transparent to you. Your conscious is a mirror for the Divine, and the material world a mirror for the energy that exist on all levels of being.

The 7th chakra (Crown Chakra) is located at the middle of the head and opens upward. The Crown Chakra is also associated with the pineal gland, which is located in the middle of the head between the ears. The Crown Chakra is often represented in religious paintings as a halo above the head. It's predominant color is violet, but it glows in all the colors of the rainbow.

The Crown Chakra unites in itself all the energies of the lower chakra centers. It is the source of energy for all the other chakras.

Here we started our journey into life, and at the end of our development, this is where we will return. Here we live and experience UNITY with the primordial Divine principle and where our personal energy field becomes ONE with the universe.

The awareness the Crown Chakra gives us dwarfs the knowledge the Third Eye Chakra conveys. We now completely comprehend our intellectual and intuitive understanding. We experience our bodies as an expression of Creation as the divine consciousness of which we have become a part.

The color violet is associated with the unfolding of the Crown Chakra. It is the color of meditation and devotion. Albeit we can consciously influence the activation of all our lower chakras, with the Crown Chakra all we can do is open ourselves up to its influence and allow things to happen through us.

With the unfolding of the Crown Chakra, any blockages that may remain in the lower six chakras dissolve and their energies will begin to vibrate at their highest possible frequencies, each chakra working at its own level as a mirror of the Divine Being.

When the Crown Chakra is completely awakened, it ceases to absorb the cosmic energies and starts to radiate its own energy. A lotus blossom blossoms out, so to speak, and forms a crown of pure white light on and above the head. This same energy is portrayed in the artistic paintings of Jesus the Christ as a crown of white light radiating from the top of his head.

The Crown Chakra can only be developed to a greater or lesser extent; Your development with the other six chakras determines the degree. There are no blockages as such in the Crown Chakra. When the Crown Chakra begins to open, your consciousness will become completely calm and open. You will experience your real Self and realize that your Self is part of the omnipresent pure Being which is contained in all matter. As you develop your Crown Chakra, these moments will occur more frequently.

When your Self is ready for this final step of enlightenment, you will know. One day you will feel as if you have just awakened from a long dream of illusion, and for the first time you see the real reality of life. There is no turning back in your development now. You realize that what you have found is your true Self. Your individual ego has been transformed into a universal ego. If you want to know something, all you need to do is ask by directing your attention accordingly. Everything exists within you. You are ONE with the divine Being, and it is through this ONENESS that the ALL exists.

You now realize that matter is nothing but a form of thought in the Divine Consciousness and that it does not really "exists" as such. All that you thought was real up to this point you now perceive as an illusion.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-22-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 AM   #1968
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello All,

Hello Jonathon,

Unfortunately I don't know any spiritual healer, but you can count on my thoughts and prays for your mother, and a focus on her wellbeing during my meditations.

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Old 05-22-2009, 02:16 PM   #1969
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

A CALL TO ALL

Oneness Meditation

The time is upon us,the time is now, for us to intensify our intent...

Increase our meditation,training for the main event NEXUS GLOBAL MEDITATION Saturdays 8 PM GMT.

With this in mind,and with so many time zones into account i feel 8 PM wherever you are will be best.

8PM (local time) Daily

As we now look to do daily from all four corners the cycle will interlace intwine love will flow free at all times..

As the days pass eventually time will just be for us to add to existing love already flowing around gaia, all the time linear...

I dont expect all to do daily,but when you can,train...

Many already do this at home in groups alone,lets all join in oneness work together.
And build our intent for GLOBAL NEXUS MEDITATION SAT 8 PM GMT which remains our main goal this is just in addition too..
Preperation.

Please meditate with which ever methods you prefer,but please be on time,if your late,wait, next day you will not be..

Please call to all groups coalitions you know, that vibrate to our goal,if they wish please ask them to join.

Maybe ask a family member or friends once in a while, just for themselves to feel the peace that you do...

Love always always Love
Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 05-22-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:14 PM   #1970
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

Mother Earth - From my Heart to Yours...

I Love you more than I love myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Why? (More than yourself...)
Quote:
Oliver,

Is this post an answer to my question to Astralwalker regarding the text associated with an image that he had posted?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Seashore, my post is directely concerning the musical link that Astralwalker posted between the images in his post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn5nUVhIgQk

This music touches me always...and says more than words. Perhaps it can be a kind of answer to your "Why?" :-)

My love to you, friend.
Quote:
Thank you for this kind reply to my query.

I listened and it is beautiful, soulful, music...

But I'm still curious about loving the earth more than yourself...

Maybe Astralwalker will see this post...

Can anyone else answer my question? Why would you love the earth more than yourself?

Last edited by Seashore; 05-22-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Add quote.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #1971
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello Seashore,

I am not pretending to answer you in place of Astralwalker.
However these passages (posted below) related to the crown chakra might
shed some light on your thoughts :

When the Crown Chakra begins to open, your consciousness will become completely calm and open. You will experience your real Self and realize that your Self is part of the omnipresent pure Being which is contained in all matter.One day you will feel as if you have just awakened from a long dream of illusion, and for the first time you see the real reality of life. There is no turning back in your development now. You realize that what you have found is your true Self. Your individual ego has been transformed into a universal ego.Here we live and experience UNITY with the primordial Divine principle and where our personal energy field becomes ONE with the universe.

When Ego dissolves we are not self centered anylonger and Love for all there is outgrows Love for individual Self.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-22-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #1972
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Great idea Simon.
That will allow those of us who miss it sometimes on the saturdays to catch up the flow on another day
and not be alone in their undertakings.
As well as make it possible for those who can't join on 8 pm Gmt to find a more convenient schedule.

Hope this pleases everyone.
Please give your feed back .

Kindness
mudra
Old 05-22-2009, 04:20 PM   #1973
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

...You will experience your real Self and realize that your Self is part of the omnipresent pure Being which is contained in all matter.

...Your individual ego has been transformed into a universal ego.Here we live and experience UNITY with the primordial Divine principle and where our personal energy field becomes ONE with the universe.

When Ego dissolves we are not self centered anylonger and Love for all there outgrows Love for individual Self...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

Mother Earth - From my Heart to Yours...

I Love you more than I love myself.

mudra, am I understanding you correctly that the meaning of the quotation associated with the image is that "Mother Earth" here represents the "omnipresent pure Being which is contained in all matter"?

And "myself" here represents "individual self" as opposed to "real Self"?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:35 PM   #1974
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends,

We made it on 5/9/9.
Thank you for all of you who joined from where ever you were on that day and at that time on the globe.
Let's focus now on our next event on sacred sites: july the 31st.
Find your sacred spot and join with your friends for the nexus meditation .
Same time will be held: 3 pm gmt worldwide

Let's keep the focus and intention on creating an ever expanding wave of Love and peace.
Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-22-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #1975
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Truthseeker360 for the great idea!

Although it will be difficult for me to participate on a daily basis, I will join You every time I can.

This daily meditation will be an excellent opportunity to make our spiritual connection stronger and more synchronized.

With Love and Respect

Gemeos