Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-13-2009, 02:38 AM   #651
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Thanks for all of the decoding, how about those bull statues and water fountains, and what the heck is up with the city in a silver drum or lens?
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:05 AM   #652
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post

The President portrayed as a Sun God, he is the one whose handprint is in the apex of the pyramid, Nazarbeyev's hand.
This guy looks quite grumpy huh.. somebody stole his twinky.

Amazing Xpose on Astana.. thanks the architecture is very beautiful. Where are they getting the money for all of this? Their GDP is less than a quarter of Australia's.. though on the rise:

The government of Kazakhstan plans to double its Gross domestic product (GDP) by 2008 and triple it by 2015 as compared to 2000. GDP growth has been stable in the last five years, at a rate higher than 9%. Buoyed by high world crude oil prices, GDP growth figures were in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, and 2005: 9.8%, 13.2%, 9.5%, 9.2%, 9.4%, and 9.2%, respectively. Other major exports of Kazakhstan include wheat, textiles, and livestock. Kazakhstan forecasts that it will become the world's leading exporter of uranium by the year 2010.

Some info from the CIA world fact file:
Significant illicit cultivation of cannabis for CIS markets, as well as limited cultivation of opium poppy and ephedra (for the drug ephedrine); limited government eradication of illicit crops; transit point for Southwest Asian narcotics bound for Russia and the rest of Europe; significant consumer of opiates
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:34 AM   #653
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Near Astana, Kazakhstan
The other reason I feel this region is so important is the significance of the mountain range Tien Shan Mountains, birth of the moon clan. Tien Shan or Tian Shan stands for heaven/celestial mountains or god/spirit montains. The highest one in Kazakhstan is Khan Tengri, Lord of the Spirits. It is described as the most beautiful peak in the world for it's geometric ridges and symetry. It is a marbel mountain.The height of it is 22,999 which in numerolgy has great signifigance. More later about this and a few other things I am looking at.

at sunset it is sometimes called Kan(khan) Tau, blood mountain, Kan also means ruler or king, and Tau cross so it could be King of the Cross or Ruler of the Cross, Royal Blood

The meaning of Tau
The Tau Cross

also known as the Crux Commissa, Crutch, Old Testament, Anticipatory, Advent, or St. Anthony's Cross

Tau Cross
The Tau Cross is so named from the Hebrew alphabet's last letter 'X', which was pronounced 'Taw'. This same sound transliterates to the Greek letter 'T'. Both the 'X' and 'T' shapes are used in forms of the Chi-Rho Cross.
Crutch Cross gets its name from the similarity between the letter 'T' and a walking aid. Indeed, the Christian cross is used by many people for their journey through life.
Crux Commissa means a cross a cross made by joining or attaching pieces together. With the cross bar used as a carrying handle, it is called Crux Ansata and represents a symbol of divinity on Egyptian and Assyro-Babylonian sculptures, such as Isis and Osiris. (See also the Ankh Cross) It was the emblem of immortality, life in general, and sometimes a phallic symbol. A pagan sign of the mystic Tau of the Chaldeans and the Egyptians, this cross was a symbol of the Roman god Mithras and the Greek Attis, and their forerunner Tammuz, the Sumerian solar god, consort of the goddess Ishtar. Conveniently, the original form of the letter 'T' was the initial letter of the god of Tammuz. During baptism ceremonies, this cross was marked on the foreheads by the pagan priest.
A tilak marked on a girl's forehead
Today in India and elsewhere, marking the forehead (at the point of the Ajna Chakra - the location of one's third eye, or conscience) with a sacred tilak mark, is a custom practised by Hindus and others, signifying that they follow Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Devi or Shakti.
The Tau Cross appears in artworks depicting Moses when God told him to "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live." (Numbers 21:8). (See also Serpent Cross.) Jesus prophesied his own crucifixion by saying "Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life." (John 3:14-15.) This anticipation of His own crucifixion leads to another name, the Anticipatory Cross or the Advent Cross, and used by some churches for Advent, four Sundays before Christmas. (See also Holly Cross.)

A priest marks the Sign of the Cross
Forty days before Easter, the first day of Lent, some Christian churches celebrate Ash Wednesday by marking the Sign of the Cross on the foreheads of believers, as a reminder of their mortality (hence ash) and penance for their sin (dirt). The ashes are from the palms of the previous Palm Sunday. (See also Palm Cross.)
Forehead-marking for the faithful is mentioned in Ezekiel 9:4
And the Lord said to him, "Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that are done in the midst of it."
This is taken to mean that those who sigh (out of grief for other men's sins and sorrows) and cry (openly bewail the abominations of wicked Jerusalem), should be identified by a mark. In short - God's faithful followers should have their foreheads marked for salvation. The mark made was that of a Tau cross. (Little did the writers know that centuries later, a cross would have a further dedication as a mark of salvation.) We take it that the mark was Tau, because the Bible's Latin Vulgate version reads:
et dixit Dominus ad eum transi per mediam civitatem in medio Hierusalem et signa thau super frontes virorum gementium et dolentium super cunctis abominationibus quae fiunt in medio eius
Much later, the Tau cross shape attributed to Moses as an instrument of healing was adopted by the Egyptian Fr. Anthony when he followed an ascetic life in the Egyptian desert. Although his lifestyle was simple and hermit like, he was admired for his health (he lived to be 105) and wisdom. His fame spread - even reaching Emperor Constantine - and the Tau cross then took on an additional name: the St. Anthony's Cross.

A monk's habit, arms outstretched, as a Tau Cross

St. Francis adopted St. Anthony's Cross after meeting monks working at a leper house in Assisi and the hospital of St. Blase in Rome (now the church of San Francisco a Ripa) where Francis stayed. He used this cross for protection against the plague and other skin diseases, matching the Egyptian claim that the symbol aided immortality and general well-being. Stretching out his arms, St. Francis demonstrated to his friars that their habit was the shape of the Tau cross. They must go out into the world, wearing this cross like an incarnation of Christ.

Franciscan Symbol
The Tau is often found on Franciscan logos, with or without the crossed arms of Christ and St. Francis.
The monks were Antonines from the holy Order of Hospitallers of St. Anthony. (In the early 11th century, relics of St. Anthony had been taken to south western France where the Order was founded.) The monks wore a Tau cross on their habits and about that time, there was a dreadful poisoning of ignis sacer. The symptoms included severe burning sensation in the fingers and toes, which led to blisters of gangrene and even loss of limbs due to restricted blood circulation. This was surely punishment from God and victims went to the St. Anthony monks for treatment. The malady became known as 'St. Anthony's Fire' or 'Holy Fire'. (It was caused by grain contaminated with a fungus called ergot. Other symptoms of ergotism include convulsive seizures, spasms and hallucinations. Ergot contains ergotamine which in 1938 was used to synthesize Lysergsäure-diethylamid, better known as LSD.)
Old 05-13-2009, 08:19 AM   #654
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

DENTAL CODE

Ok w'eve covered a lot of codes within the Occult.The one code of ICE floating at 32 degrees Freezing, and setting us free as we ascend up the 32 vertebrae ,within the spinal column. IC ,or I See at 32 degrees with E-ther being the silent force within.

There is another very important code that also consist of 32 degrees.This is the Dental Code of 32 teeth.

Notice the 32 sums to 5 ,so we are dealing with the 5th element moving up the spinal chord.

This is a really important code that looks like this -DNTL

This means no vowels are needed to express words ,when using these letters.Notice how you can say dental without the vowels.

This is the meaning of a Presi - DENT all presidents have to be 32 degrees , because they represent the DNTL code

D=4
N=14
T=20
L=12

DNTL = 50 or 3+2=5 the 5th Element

So independent is NDPNDNT= 72=7x2=14 or 77
So the structure is set up to where we fall short, in the numbers by being NDPNDNT on a system.

As you use this DNTL code,many mysteries or myth stories, will be revealed.

like N fluenza or N fluence.
Please ask question if you don't understand this code.

When ever you post pictures notice the URL.This a code for saying YOU ARE GOD as in EL

Nterpretaton
Nterupt
Ndowed
Nvolved--I think you get the picture

DENTYNE
DNTYN =
D=4
N=14
T=20
Y=25
N=14

SUM IS 77, They also have Ice Breakers.They are really trying to man-ip-ul8 the Chi thats about to sweep the Universe.

The DNTL and the ICE code combined gives us 64 ,the IChi ng, and 64 DNA code. 6+4=10 Alpha and Omega
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #655
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Don't focus on things getting better, thats all time based.Embrace all Xperience ,and things will continue to speed up. As long as we have hope, we stay stuck in ego and time.

They will emerge once again preaching hope. See this is cleverly thought out, because the grasshoper hops from place to place, as the masses hope from thought to thought. Faith is the key that unlocks the door, not hope. Obama stands in the key hole offering hope, How clever
Id really like everyone to take note of the above statement.
Remember, for some crazy reason they would rather continue to rule in this world where they can use and manipulate power rather than becomming equals with us. We are moving to a place where there is no one above anyone else.

A world without 'subjects' they can control however, is not much use to them. This is the game. Entrap as many as they can. Hold them in fear - in a twisted way by making us choose fear

The only person that will stop you from moving on and becoming what you are destined to be - is yourself.

See the game. Understand the game. Watch the game. But do not play the game. Do not become trapped by fear and ego.

As 777 said, embrace ALL experience
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #656
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Id really like everyone to take note of the above statement.
Remember, for some crazy reason they would rather continue to rule in this world where they can use and manipulate power rather than becomming equals with us. We are moving to a place where there is no one above anyone else.

A world without 'subjects' they can control however, is not much use to them. This is the game. Entrap as many as they can. Hold them in fear - in a twisted way by making us choose fear

The only person that will stop you from moving on and becoming what you are destined to be - is yourself.

See the game. Understand the game. Watch the game. But do not play the game. Do not become trapped by fear and ego.

As 777 said, embrace ALL experience
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #657
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Time eating. What an interesting concept.

Any ideas on how symbolically eating time manifest into actual changing of time?

Perhaps this is why I have went through 2 perfectly good watches since Feburary this year
Old 05-13-2009, 11:13 AM   #658
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

777, I really like the focus you are putting on not falling into the trap of "Hope" because it is by faith / knowing without any doubt that we move mountains. Jesus said, if you have the faith of a mustard seed you can throw that mountain into the sea. It means one must really step away from the 3d reality and know you are a creator and overcome the limitations man has fallen under an illusion to.

I noticed in this picture:

The "Arc t IC Chi 11"

The Tau cross is an arcing T. It's interesting how so much symbolism is around stuff.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:22 AM   #659
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

There is some other symbolism of the order in this picture:

The double cross sign of the X crossing the T. You see this in a lot of religious stuff. The flying disc theme is present in the shape of the upside down U with the circle in the middle at the time of the crossing refers back to the Nubiru issue.

Nubiru is meant to be a double cross.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #660
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

kazkhstan's president was also the first one to say that we need one global currency...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #661
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
There is some other symbolism of the order in this picture:

The double cross sign of the X crossing the T. You see this in a lot of religious stuff. The flying disc theme is present in the shape of the upside down U with the circle in the middle at the time of the crossing refers back to the Nubiru issue.

Nubiru is meant to be a double cross.

Hello Unified Serenity My comments are not directed towards you,but i accept no information as solid from the popular circle. If i do that, then i will not be able to develop my intuition that will be much needed when these guys are comfortable in their underground bases.

When ever the masses are desperately seeking answers, this is when you can feed them the whoppers. In this image
is the double X truth of the wheel within the wheel that Eziekel saw. This is what i was speaking of with Orion and the Pleiades.This is the key symbol at the vatican. Creation is an eye watching itself ,and this is the secret of the sacred feminine ,in the triangular photo of the heavens, facing down to earth in the image below.

Ebereu is the guardian at the silver gate of the pleiades on the journey home. The Px symbol in the circle, is planet X with its 360 degree Orbit. There is no planet X comming to reek havoc on the earth. The anu naki are the Egyptian first born of Anu, Anuit Coeptis = the Birth of the light in Anu. I use their own formulas to reveal their Trix.
Anu is the house of bread, Virgo. We are the Anunnaki. The PTW desire, is to frieghten us away from this Chi.

Our goal is self M-powerment and awareness.

Just think,there is even info out there saying that the moon was towed here with a
tractor beam. I feel its time out for being Wowed . Its time for Truth in its rawest form.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-13-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:56 PM   #662
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Why have they built the underground bases (nomen omen D.U.M.B.s) in the first place if there are not going to be any natural disasters?
Old 05-13-2009, 01:00 PM   #663
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Why have they built the underground bases (nomen omen D.U.M.B.s) in the first place if there are not going to be any natural disasters?
There will be natural disaters, but the biggest one is the angry and hungry mob that, seeks revenge.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #664
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
There will be natural disaters, but the biggest one is the angry and hungry mob that, seeks revenge.
a polar shift too? If Nibiru is not coming.....
Old 05-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #665
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

777, I can respect that you want to make your own conclusions and I do as well whether it's from you or someone else

I do think that all information is worthy of exploring, and therefore I posted the link to Alexandra Palace in the London area, which overlooks Looks. The dissecting of the symbolism is very interesting. You might find that you see something interesting in the symbolism there.

Nubiru palace

The guy who does the video is solidly in the Christian camp and I just tend to not pay a lot of attention to the comments he makes along those lines, though I do find his explanations interesting.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #666
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

777Quote

When ever the masses are desperately seeking answers, this is when you can feed them the whoppers

I have had my fill of those whoppers
Old 05-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #667
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
777Quote

When ever the masses are desperately seeking answers, this is when you can feed them the whoppers

I have had my fill of those whoppers
I'll second that!
Here in the UK it appears to be the TEXAN WHOPPER thats being pushed
Old 05-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #668
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'll second that!
Here in the UK it appears to be the TEXAN WHOPPER thats being pushed
TXN = 44 = 8
Old 05-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #669
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

The city encased in a silver lens or drum

I find this very peculiar and feel it means something, Here are some thoughts

Encased in Silver so something to do with feminine, perhaps a lens for the feminine energy

It looks as if it has mirrored kk on the sides k=11 so 11 11

the kk are encased as to what look like portals on the sides of drum /lens

Looks as if it could be old style lightening design on the outside of the drum/lens

lens is to sharpen perception, or to focus rays of light, or for directing radiation , electrons, or radio microwaves

drum up something is to originate or create something

drums to produce(rhythmic sounds) by action

drum heads were used as tables for court martial
Round Table reference

drum as clock

drums usually hold 55 gallons

the 55 saves lives
freedom 55

drum as calculator

notice the 9/11 on it, also notice how the patterns look similar(the law of similars)

The Curta Calculator
Most stepped drum machines used a set of alternate gears for each counter that were engaged for subtraction. The Curta, however, used a modified drum design that is shown below:

The small teeth shown in light green were thin enough to engage or pass the counter gear depending on the position of the drum along its axis. A small shift of the drum (to the right in the picture) would bring the 10s complement of the number of teeth into contact with each counter gear. The numbers 0, 1 and 9 in the picture show the positions of a single counter gear when the slide was set in the 0, 1 and 9 positions. The blue lines show the path of the counter gear as the drum was turned in the add position and the red lines show the paths when the drum was turned in the subtract position..

In the 1 position, the gear would pass between the first two columns of light green teeth and be turned just once by the last large tooth. In the 9 position, the gear would engage 7 of the small teeth and then the last two large ones.

Any thoughts anybody on this??

Last edited by judykott; 05-13-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #670
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well JudyK it actually reads and sounds like another example of the precise march to the drumbeat to harness or pop a soul to be encassed in time.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #671
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

drum as clock

Something I noticed with most clocks but it really jumps out here. Most clocks if they are shown always say 10:10 or ten till two I always wondered why. Consider this, when you extend the hands which make an X you get
10+2 =12
4+8=12
now put the + on top of the X and you get the double cross
3+9=12
12+6= 9 or completion or take down the 12=3 and you get 3+3+3= 9
then the 9+9=18=9 completion

the double cross 9 as fait accompli =an action which is completed before those affected by it are in a position to query or reverse it

Bulls Eye Clock with the 8 pointed star or the double cross, the fait accompli=9
Also remember the Vatican double cross

Last edited by judykott; 05-13-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #672
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Time eating. What an interesting concept.

Any ideas on how symbolically eating time manifest into actual changing of time?

Perhaps this is why I have went through 2 perfectly good watches since Feburary this year

Welcome, I havnt been able to wear a watch in over 10 years...

A cell phone close by me repells me... I have to get away from them...
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #673
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Welcome, I havnt been able to wear a watch in over 10 years...

A cell phone close by me repells me... I have to get away from them...
Any idea why? What stops my watch working when it is in my proximity?
Old 05-13-2009, 06:50 PM   #674
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

The vibrations are not compatible, so a watch will put your energy off or you will put it's off till either you or the watch get discombobulated , out of sync or not work, stop.

A cell phone is even worse for putting out incompatible waves or energy.

I do not care for watches or cell phones for those reasons.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #675
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Any thoughts anybody on this??
The back to back K's gave me the feeling of man split in two.
Put the K's together and you get the 2 arms, 2 legs and the spine.

Is the item inside the drum a model of the whole city or just a particular part?