Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

View Poll Results: Tick the one who has the most/best truth
George Green 15 26.79%
David Wilcock 21 37.50%
Dr Bill Deagle 3 5.36%
Henry Deacon 6 10.71%
Dan Burisch 1 1.79%
Bob Dean 24 42.86%
Pete Peterson 6 10.71%
Alex Collier 19 33.93%
Patrick Geryl 0 0%
All 1 1.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
rsywong
Avalon Senior Member

Default Poll on the believability of Project Camelot whistle blowers

After listening and viewing many hours of interviews of witnesses and whistle blowers, it is essential to evaluate what they say. Only by determining what is probably true and what is probably false can we get some idea of the big picture. It is of course the responsibility of the viewers. I am interested in the opinions of the viewers and no one has ever collected such opinions in Project Camelot. Another reason for the poll is that I believe our assessment of these assertions by the informants is based mainly on our intuition, as it can only be so with the unconventional nature of the information, and collectively our group intuition may tell something individual intuition cannot. So please join the poll.

Note: The poll is on the believability of the informant/whistle blower, that is, the probability of their major claims being true, and not a evaluation of their integrity. I think almost all of the PC informants have very high integrity, they are sincere and truly believe their experience.

Note: You may tick as many options as you like.

Last edited by rsywong; 10-24-2009 at 12:17 AM.
rsywong is offline   Reply With Quote