Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #776
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

your post is # 778 = 22
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:33 PM   #777
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I'm hoping the Chi blast will help. I picture it as an explosion, so I have edited my avatar appropriately.
Your answer to the thread has the number 777.....
sorry, the wrong number, mine was 777...does it mean anything?

Last edited by burgundia; 05-21-2009 at 09:00 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #778
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
your post is # 778 = 22

Do you think these events have happend to previous civilizations? If so is that where the knowledge of these events now have come from? Is this how the bible was made?

Last edited by iainl140285; 05-21-2009 at 07:44 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #779
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

Do you think these events have happend to previous civilizations? If so is that where the knowledge of these events now have come from?
If you look at where all the great civilizations of the world left their Ruins. They all set on the main chi line and most likely abused the power.

I feel that every soul that has ever Xsisted, is on this plain now. It appears that concsiousness plans to have xperience for a 25920 cycle, and afterwards ascend renewed from Xperience.There appears to be a divine plain based on the numbers,other then someone ,or some thing ,doing something to us.

The bible and all holy books are based on that stone statue,(you) on the Giza Plateau , rising up and walk, and flying away, at a particular moment in time

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-21-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:54 PM   #780
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you look at where all the great civilizations of the world left their Ruins. They all set on the main chi line and most likely abused the power.

I feel that every soul that has ever Xsisted, is on this plain now. It appears that concsiousness plans to have xperience for a 25920 cycle, and afterwards ascend renewed from Xperience.There appears to be a divine plain based on the numbers,other then someone ,or some thing ,doing something to us.

The bible and all holy books are based on that stone statue,(you) on the Giza Plateau , rising up and walk, and flying away, at a particular moment in time
maaaaaaaan that would be cool
Old 05-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #781
Swanny
I dont need a label !

22nd is here
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #782
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
22nd is here
And I am still here.To me the world seems to be exactly the same it was yesterday...I haven't felt any Chi....kind of disappointed....
Old 05-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #783
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
And I am still here.To me the world seems to be exactly the same it was yesterday...I haven't felt any Chi....kind of disappointed....
There is nothing to be dissapointed about, we are where we are meant to be

Be patient for a while longer.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:30 AM   #784
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't think the Chi blast is supposed to happen until noon. Not sure what time zone that would be, however...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #785
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't think the Chi blast is supposed to happen until noon. Not sure what time zone that would be, however...
2.5 days till Sunday.
No need to focus on events I dont think, just let things come
Old 05-22-2009, 12:47 PM   #786
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here we come again..you post is number 787....am I becoming a bit paranoid when it comes to numbers?
Old 05-23-2009, 03:12 AM   #787
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here we come again..you post is number 787....am I becoming a bit paranoid when it comes to numbers?
Maybe we read too much into the numbers at times. It seems to me there is room for coincidence and random occurrences that don't necessarily mean anything.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:11 AM   #788
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
2.5 days till Sunday.
No need to focus on events I dont think, just let things come
Those 2.5 or 3 days was time for them to clear our seals.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:35 AM   #789
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Y SOL SIRIUS

Y is the flux capacitor from 'Back to the Future'
SOL is Latin for the Sun,
and SIRIUS is the Dog Star.

Raise your hands if your 'sure'!
'Praise the Lord' (sorry couldn't help myself on this one).
Look Up!

'Reach for the Stars...' Martini anyone?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:52 PM   #790
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Y SOL SIRIUS

Y is the flux capacitor from 'Back to the Future'
SOL is Latin for the Sun,
and SIRIUS is the Dog Star.
Could you elaborate on this a bit, 888? Is there some connection between "Y" and Alcyone?

Quote:
Raise your hands if your 'sure'!
'Praise the Lord' (sorry couldn't help myself on this one).
Look Up!

'Reach for the Stars...' Martini anyone?
Glad to see you being so positive. Are you getting some results from the Chi blast? I can't say that I notice anything different so far.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #791
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone felt the Chi blast? This thread is awfully quiet...

Memorial Day weekend has come and (mostly) gone yet I don't notice much different in the world today... Maybe I am one of the ones who was "left behind"?

Anybody out there?
Old 05-26-2009, 02:00 AM   #792
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could you elaborate on this a bit, 888? Is there some connection between "Y" and Alcyone?

Glad to see you being so positive. Are you getting some results from the Chi blast? I can't say that I notice anything different so far.
Hello 86... its been a great weekend!

So this horse walks into the bar and the bartender says why the long face?

Because… where does one start?

Yes! there is a huge connection to the 'Y' and Alcyone (Central Sun) but not one that you would think right off the Bat. First there is an enormous amount of info., so simplicity is best which typically entails short one liners so that a bridge can be built with your own perception. This enables your 'purpose' to flare up while also tuning your Observation and Curiosity skills, the OC!

The 'Y' is a portion of a symbol that is a part of a formula... "raise your hands" to cleanse your AU-RA. By being 'grounded' (shoes off, no rubber soles- they insulate), a 'flux capacitor.' YOU (Scarab Beetle) see the human body contains or can produce every element, substance, and chemical for whatever task is at hand. The human body is a Resister, a Diode, a Capacitor, an Oscillator, a Generator, etc., A Nuclear Reactor!

Creation comes from multiplication-duplication, action-reaction, cause-effect, mutation-transmutation, and freedom is won by quest and conquest within the purpose of Harmony and Balance. For example; the plant kingdom could not come into existence until the crystal-metal kingdom was complete enough. There is only crystal and metal substance in the Universe. Each new Kingdom is built upon the last and appears in time as a by-product (foundation to be built from) of the last Kingdom in existence. The Human body (every atom is a form of a Crystal or a Metal) is the most complex nuclear reactor ever constructed though we were not given the instruction manual in laymans terms.

Signs, symbols, geometric shapes, rituals, beliefs, habits, commands, intentions, action-reaction; Recipes and Ingredients, depend upon the understanding of the individual in order to know how to guide or steer their ship! Opportunity's for extra boosts of energy from the Universe come in the form of planetary alignments and present openings to take advantage of, the wind in your sail... but first you have to have a sail; etc.

Do you want to have a sunburn or a suntan? Modulating your time in the Sun will give you a nice tan overtime but all at once you'll get cooked. And like the Arc of the Covenant, it was an electro-magnetic generator device that would electrocute any one at contact, unless one had become a high priest capable of withstanding the enormous electricity emanating from it without exploding.
Actually, it is the 'Oc of Light' a Bull, an OX, the Buffalo, which brings to mind the Red Tubule Torus, the fireworks of Independence Day!!

Imagine the circuit board of Egypt- what a time to live back then; like "Forever 21" (what happened to the hieroglyphs of old people?).

The Truth is both the Mirror and the Reflection... the Sun and the Moon. 'Popeye' "I Yam what I Yam;" DHEA is made from Yams, the hormone of youthfulness!

Too bad we can't turn the pyramids back on... then we could really make some coin/currentcy, wouldn't that be the 'Jackpot'.

How about a Champagne toast to the HOlidays!!!

(Those Rods and Cones look like elevators to the Universe.)

Last edited by Christo888; 05-26-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:44 PM   #793
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The global event that took place on may 25th was the Triple Chi-ron-Neptune-Jupiter Conjunction.Chiron symbolizes the multidisciplinary soul that arises from reuniting body and mind, instinct, intuition, and reason." The esoteric teachings say that this is a time when Christ concsiousness is very powerful.

The potential to awaken to higher levels of awareness and consciousness is profound.This is the most powerful rare occurence in astrology, that will change the world. Chiron is known as the link or doorway between the worlds. Another title given to this alignment, is lighting the torch.

Pineal Gland

747 lighting the torch

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-26-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #794
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The gloal event that took place on may 25th was the Triple Chi-ron-Neptune-Jupiter Conjunction.Chiron symbolizes the multidisciplinary soul that arises from reuniting body and mind, instinct, intuition, and reason." The esoteric teachings say that this is a time when Christ concsiousness is very powerful.

The potential to awaken to higher levels of awareness and consciousness is profound.This is the most powerful rare occurence in astrology, that will change the world. Chiron is known as the link or doorway between the worlds. Another title given to this alignment, is lighting the torch.
Do you feel that you have now ascended as a result of this event? I guess I was not expecting people to still be able to post after this event...

I still don't notice much difference from last week - I think I was expecting something much more profound. My new avatar, symbolizing the Chi blast, was obviously overkill!

Last edited by NewParadigmGuy; 05-26-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #795
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=NewParadigmGuy;140290]Do you feel that you have now ascended as a result of this event? I guess I was not expecting people to still be able to post after this event...

I still don't much difference from last week - I think I was expecting something much more profound. My new avatar, symbolizing the Chi blast, was obviously overkill![/QUOTE

All of creation will know,for the earth will quake like never before. There will be no doubt when this takes place. The esoteric teachings speak of 3 hours of darkness. This darkness can mean many things.Its all comming together. This link is called the rainbow bridge, thats linked to the pot of Gold.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-26-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:51 PM   #796
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The mark is an activated pineal gland.The earthly mark is the X on the hand, and the Veri ch-ip probaly in the head, controlling thoughts and tracking.

what chip and in who's heads?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:54 PM   #797
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know but in the last few weeks I have been incredibly sleepy and have slept more (longer) than I ever have before. I thought maybe it was the MMS I have been taking but maybe something else is going on, too...
I HAVE BEEN VERY TIRED LATELY and NOT from taking MMS. I am usually good with 6 yo 7 hours but find my self extremely tired even with 8 hours of sleep.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:57 PM   #798
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thats weird because i've ben sleeping whole lot in the past two weeks.

As far as the pineal gland , those who can stay out of the vibration of fear and victimization will ascend. This is naturally happening, because the cycle of xperience is comming to a close. All of this is only Xperience.

By the way, the movie NX friday just went off.
As far as the pineal gland , those who can stay out of the vibration of fear and victimization will ascend. This is naturally happening, because the cycle of xperience is comming to a close. All of this is only Xperience. (777)

I wonder if temptations are going to be "in our faces" in hopes of keeping our vibrations down. I sure have been craving corona's alot lately.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #799
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
As far as the pineal gland , those who can stay out of the vibration of fear and victimization will ascend. This is naturally happening, because the cycle of xperience is comming to a close. All of this is only Xperience. (777)

I wonder if temptations are going to be "in our faces" in hopes of keeping our vibrations down. I sure have been craving corona's alot lately.
Well the ego doesn't want to die. All the things that our ego craves, will have to be confronted.
Right now the ego is clinging on to a world that can be created in a flash, and destroyed in a flash.Just like ideas,they come and go in a flash.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #800
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hello 86... its been a great weekend!

So this horse walks into the bar and the bartender says why the long face?

Because… where does one start?

Yes! there is a huge connection to the 'Y' and Alcyone (Central Sun) but not one that you would think right off the Bat. First there is an enormous amount of info., so simplicity is best which typically entails short one liners so that a bridge can be built with your own perception. This enables your 'purpose' to flare up while also tuning your Observation and Curiosity skills, the OC!

The 'Y' is a portion of a symbol that is a part of a formula... "raise your hands" to cleanse your AU-RA. By being 'grounded' (shoes off, no rubber soles- they insulate), a 'flux capacitor.' YOU (Scarab Beetle) see the human body contains or can produce every element, substance, and chemical for whatever task is at hand. The human body is a Resister, a Diode, a Capacitor, an Oscillator, a Generator, etc., A Nuclear Reactor!

Creation comes from multiplication-duplication, action-reaction, cause-effect, mutation-transmutation, and freedom is won by quest and conquest within the purpose of Harmony and Balance. For example; the plant kingdom could not come into existence until the crystal-metal kingdom was complete enough. There is only crystal and metal substance in the Universe. Each new Kingdom is built upon the last and appears in time as a by-product (foundation to be built from) of the last Kingdom in existence. The Human body (every atom is a form of a Crystal or a Metal) is the most complex nuclear reactor ever constructed though we were not given the instruction manual in laymans terms.

Signs, symbols, geometric shapes, rituals, beliefs, habits, commands, intentions, action-reaction; Recipes and Ingredients, depend upon the understanding of the individual in order to know how to guide or steer their ship! Opportunity's for extra boosts of energy from the Universe come in the form of planetary alignments and present openings to take advantage of, the wind in your sail... but first you have to have a sail; etc.

Do you want to have a sunburn or a suntan? Modulating your time in the Sun will give you a nice tan overtime but all at once you'll get cooked. And like the Arc of the Covenant, it was an electro-magnetic generator device that would electrocute any one at contact, unless one had become a high priest capable of withstanding the enormous electricity emanating from it without exploding.
Actually, it is the 'Oc of Light' a Bull, an OX, the Buffalo, which brings to mind the Red Tubule Torus, the fireworks of Independence Day!!

Imagine the circuit board of Egypt- what a time to live back then; like "Forever 21" (what happened to the hieroglyphs of old people?).

The Truth is both the Mirror and the Reflection... the Sun and the Moon. 'Popeye' "I Yam what I Yam;" DHEA is made from Yams, the hormone of youthfulness!

Too bad we can't turn the pyramids back on... then we could really make some coin/currentcy, wouldn't that be the 'Jackpot'.

How about a Champagne toast to the HOlidays!!!

(Those Rods and Cones look like elevators to the Universe.)

Do you want to have a sunburn or a suntan? Modulating your time in the Sun will give you a nice tan overtime but all at once you'll get cooked. (christo888)

With so much going on... how does one prevent a "sunburn"? (or prevent missing the boat)
What about those who burn sooooo easily?
I tan very quickly but also get a little burned... am I at a disadvantage or advantage?

Great posts Christo888