Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-01-2009, 03:12 AM   #926
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Yea its crazy isn't it... so much truth is all over the place and those who are seeking will look high and low for more but others will definitely ignore it, not see it, or laugh at it.

I don't know if one can categorize non awakened people to perpetuate mockery or physical attack though, I can certainly see extremists in their beliefs doing this.

And if it weren't for certain Truths being shown to me while growing up to aid in my questioning what I was being taught I would not have the motivation to persist in getting to the bottom of the learning the difference between Dark and Light energy forces in what ever form of Light they show up in.
Great points Christo, but I am sure you were not given all secrets from the get go, but you had to dig up your own pearls, and seek earnestly. There used to be a tradition amongst rabbis that if a young person came asking to be taught that they would deny the person 3 times and tell them to go away. It was not until after the third time that they would begin to really teach them. I liken it to giving a child something and next week it's thrown on the ground and ignored, but if the child had to work months to earn it, they treasure it all the more. soft smile
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:15 AM   #927
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I used to fast every Wednesday. The more we put control the desires of the flesh and use that time to focus spiritually, the more opportunity we give ourselves to stay attuned to the Divine. Many use fasting to just go without, when I think the best thing is to go within. Some can do this without fasting, but most of us are way too physically focused and fasting is a great way to teach our bodies that the spirit is stronger. I have been thinking of fasting again on a regular basis, and I am giving up certain things to bring my body under control. Fasting need no be total, it can be limited, but always verify with your doctor if you have health issues.
Last year, about this time, I did the "Master Cleanse" lemonade/maple syrup/cayenne regimen. It is very alkalinizing and I felt great afterward. I plan to do it again once I finish my cycle of MMS.

I just hope I can be ready for the Chi blast before it arrives...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:16 AM   #928
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Great points Christo, but I am sure you were not given all secrets from the get go, but you had to dig up your own pearls, and seek earnestly. There used to be a tradition amongst rabbis that if a young person came asking to be taught that they would deny the person 3 times and tell them to go away. It was not until after the third time that they would begin to really teach them. I liken it to giving a child something and next week it's thrown on the ground and ignored, but if the child had to work months to earn it, they treasure it all the more. soft smile
This is great - now I don't feel so bad about hounding 777 with questions all the time!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:25 AM   #929
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
This is a perfect Xample of who's running the show,and her name is ICE.
ICE? Who is she?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:26 AM   #930
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
This is great - now I don't feel so bad about hounding 777 with questions all the time!
Laughs, well that depends on the questions. I have gained so much from each of you and if I can offer any insight then I'm happy to have given back to you all.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:28 AM   #931
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ICE? Who is she?
ICE Floats at 32 degrees= CHi

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-01-2009 at 07:40 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:28 AM   #932
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Last year, about this time, I did the "Master Cleanse" lemonade/maple syrup/cayenne regimen. It is very alkalinizing and I felt great afterward. I plan to do it again once I finish my cycle of MMS.

I just hope I can be ready for the Chi blast before it arrives...
I could look this up, but how does this cleanse work? I mean proportions, not icky details

Sounds ummm interesting
Old 06-01-2009, 03:32 AM   #933
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I could look this up, but how does this cleanse work? I mean proportions, not icky details

Sounds ummm interesting
Oh, my word - there are entire forums devoted to the Master Cleanse! Just search for the term in Google. It is basically a fruit juice fast of sorts. It is very popular and has been used by thousands. It is tough to do but those who succeed almost universally swear by it!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:35 AM   #934
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh, my word - there are entire forums devoted to the Master Cleanse! Just search for the term in Google. It is basically a fruit juice fast of sorts. It is very popular and has been used by thousands. It is tough to do but those who succeed almost universally swear by it!
I've always used the klenz system which kills parasites, detoxes my body, and eliminates the waste. I then follow with a liver cleanse which takes about 10 days.

I'll google it, but sugars are a no no for me at this point in time.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:41 AM   #935
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've always used the klenz system which kills parasites, detoxes my body, and eliminates the waste. I then follow with a liver cleanse which takes about 10 days.

I'll google it, but sugars are a no no for me at this point in time.
There are provisions for people who have trouble with sugars. There is a lot to it, so I'd rather not try to summarize the program in a few words. Your system sounds good, too. I think all these types of programs can be good.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:46 AM   #936
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Try it... go tell someone how to make Gold you will hear an assortment of comments and then they will carry on with their business.
Do you know how to make gold? I know you referred to making gold in an earlier post in this thread but I was not sure what you meant... Please elaborate!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:53 AM   #937
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Do you know how to make gold? I know you referred to making gold in an earlier post in this thread but I was not sure what you meant... Please elaborate!
Enjoy this read:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ncia_oro20.htm
Old 06-01-2009, 04:45 AM   #938
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, I am tenacious, relentless, and persistent but with a conviction of faith that the answer will show up somehow someway. And Divine Intelligence absolutely has a sense of humor in doing so! Like a balloon falling from the sky with graphics on it that match the symbolism's and discussions recently from 777.

Do you think this is the same basis as why Peter was denied three times?

Last edited by Christo888; 06-01-2009 at 04:57 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:12 AM   #939
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Francis Bacon - The Making of Gold
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61503843625285

This section on the making of gold is included Century IV of Francis Bacon's Sylva Sylvarum, or a Naturall Historie in ten Centuries... London, 1627, which was part of Bacon's unfinished Instauratio Magna. This text was transcribed by Marcus Williamson.

No clue if it works. but I would not bet against it.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:13 AM   #940
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And Divine Intelligence absolutely has a sense of humor in doing so! Like a balloon falling from the sky with graphics on it that match the symbolism's and discussions recently from 777.

Do you think this is the same basis as why Peter was denied three times?
I'd love to hear that one! (regarding balloon) Yes it is quite possible as it was a long held practice.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:38 AM   #941
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes its the tree of the forbidden fruit of good and evil. Good if saved and cast upon the waters ,(circulation) to reach the
Pineal Gland; and evil if eaten or consumed in sexual expression
on physical plane, or by alcoholic drinks, or gluttony that causes
ferment , acid and even alcohol in intestinal tract, thats governed by Saturn or Satan.

The acids and alcohol cut, or chemically split, the oil that unites with the mineral salts in the body, that produces the monthly seed in the solar plexus. This is the biblical meaning of having oil in our lamps,because once the chi is activated, there needs to be oil to burn,once the fire reaches the fornix or furnace of the brain.
Now this i find interesting. 777 are you suggesting ( i must agree to a point ) that it is fairly easy to become seperated from our source by the foods we eat? I would think that our focus would ultimately determine our connection. What do you mean by "monthly seed"? The chi moves from solar plexus to the pineal? What is this process? How does one assure he or she is able to do this?

sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:39 AM   #942
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Neat picture of HD 44179 from Hubble:

"Red Rectangle" in our Galaxy
Old 06-01-2009, 05:43 AM   #943
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Have you guys ever heard of 'Suneaters?' This info is from an email I received last year (have no clue from who), but there are currently about 30,000 people, mostly in Germany and Russia, living without food or water on purpose.

To me it makes total sense in that you could balance the flora in your gut and create your own perpetual flora farming community which would produce all the vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, etc., that the body needs.

Each 'Kingdom' builds off of the last.

This was at a time when I was looking into the difference between grains and seeds. Grains ferment but seeds provide oil for fire- ignition! And if you have a good soil to grow your flora in then a thriving garden inside your gut is reality. There is a mold that grows on Grapes, Plums, Blueberry's etc, that ferments and of course a good dose of the right kind of sugar's like Honey may help. Of course a full spectrum of minerals are required. But I would imagine that the minute one eats anything from our typical food supply that this would totally destroy the eco-system within.

And water is a by-product of burnt Hydrogen/Oxygen- a violet flame, perhaps created by the Indigo and Orange.

I bet 'Unified Serenity's' 4 step breathing recommendation would develop the sequence or a priming for ignition to take place, reminds me of the ol violet fire breathing Dragon stories. I tried that sequence awhile ago when I read it in the 'James' Thread and it did wonders... I was surprised at the simplicity of it.

Anyway, I suppose flooding the body with the right ingredients for awhile in order to saturate your systems with healthy nutrients may be the key in order to prime the perpetuality of no longer needing to eat or drink. Oh and of course the salts like 777 explained, which now I see the interaction, as before I thought it was just the sugar.

A good Apple pi e.

Last edited by Christo888; 06-01-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:44 AM   #944
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I forgot to mention, that this is the meaning of fire and brimstone, because over eating causes the build up of sulphur in the intestinal tract. This suffering or sulphuring also spilts the divine Christ oil.By the way the sexually energy does not have to be released for fertilization.
What is christ oil? How does one fertilize with out
Old 06-01-2009, 05:49 AM   #945
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'd love to hear that one! (regarding balloon) Yes it is quite possible as it was a long held practice.
Post #914

Also, there is a Hieroglyph that is of a tall triangle with another small triangle inside it at the bottom. It looks like the symbol of a flame, an Indigo and Orange flame.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:01 AM   #946
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, it seemed like we were looking at April 20th, then May 22-25 as possibilites. The summer solstice is June 21 this year, and a solar eclipse is due on July 22. Funny how all these times are about 1 month apart....

Personally I hope the Chi blast holds off for a while because I don't feel that I am ready.
I concur... I enjoy my whine in the evenings, my binge drinking on the weekends, and sexual activity every other night. Am I in BIG trouble?
Seriously.... are we to STOP all these things, eat healthy, take cell food or MMS, meditate 3 hours a day, stay home from work and stop getting angry at the ignorance we are surrounded by?? (hmm maybe what i just said was ignorant ) Okay little harsh.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #947
no caste

Quote:
Have you guys ever heard of 'Suneaters?' This info is from an email I received last year (have no clue from who), but there are currently about 30,000 people, mostly in Germany and Russia, living without food or water on purpose.

To me it makes total sense in that you could balance the flora in your gut and create your own perpetual flora farming community which would produce all the vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, etc., that the body needs.

Each 'Kingdom' builds off of the last.

This was at a time when I was looking into the difference between grains and seeds. Grains ferment but seeds provide oil for fire- ignition! And if you have a good soil to grow your flora in then a thriving garden inside your gut is reality. There is a mold that grows on Grapes, Plums, Blueberry's etc, that ferments and of course a good dose of the right kind of sugar's like Honey may help. Of course a full spectrum of minerals are required. But I would imagine that the minute one eats anything from our typical food supply that this would totally destroy the eco-system within.

And water is a by-product of burnt Hydrogen/Oxygen- a violet flame, perhaps created by the Indigo and Orange.

I bet 'Unified Serenity's' 4 step breathing recommendation would develop the sequence or a priming for ignition to take place, reminds me of the ol violet fire breathing Dragon stories. I tried that sequence awhile ago when I read it in the 'James' Thread and it did wonders... I was surprised at the simplicity of it.

Anyway, I suppose flooding the body with the right ingredients for awhile in order to saturate your systems with healthy nutrients may be the key in order to prime the perpetuality of no longer needing to eat or drink. Oh and of course the salts like 777 explained, which now I see the interaction, as before I thought it was just the sugar.

A good Apple pi e.
I've heard of this, but with different terms: breatharian, breatharianism or inedia. http://www.breatharian.com/

On the website, there is a list of "five magical 5th dimensional words":
1. Jot Niranjan
2. Omkar
3. Rarankar
4. Sohang
5. Sat Nam
It says: Start meditating with these magic words for at least 30 minutes a day to begin with and increase your meditating time to 2 hours a day as soon as possible. Repeat them in the exact order that they are..."
Old 06-01-2009, 06:14 AM   #948
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I've heard of this, but with different terms: breatharian, breatharianism or inedia. http://www.breatharian.com/

On the website, there is a list of "five magical 5th dimensional words":
1. Jot Niranjan
2. Omkar
3. Rarankar
4. Sohang
5. Sat Nam
It says: Start meditating with these magic words for at least 30 minutes a day to begin with and increase your meditating time to 2 hours a day as soon as possible. Repeat them in the exact order that they are..."
Cool.. thanks for this. I'll have to find out what these words are first though, I like to know who or what deciphered them.

Couldn't I just say Abracadabra?
Old 06-01-2009, 06:18 AM   #949
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I used to fast every Wednesday. The more we control the desires of the flesh and use that time to focus spiritually, the more opportunity we give ourselves to stay attuned to the Divine. Many use fasting to just go without, when I think the best thing is to go within. Some can do this without fasting, but most of us are way too physically focused and fasting is a great way to teach our bodies that the spirit is stronger. I have been thinking of fasting again on a regular basis, and I am giving up certain things to bring my body under control. Fasting need no be total, it can be limited, but always verify with your doctor if you have health issues.
verify with your doctor?
I dont know if we need to fast...
I think we need to think fast...
So much preperation aggghhh

(i dont mean to sound crabby) Just seems we can all be so darn mooshy.
the whole pray alot, meditate, love one another stuff gets old. I dont know... (just expression here, please dont take offense)
Old 06-01-2009, 06:29 AM   #950
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
verify with your doctor?
I dont know if we need to fast...
I think we need to think fast...
So much preperation aggghhh

(i dont mean to sound crabby) Just seems we can all be so darn mooshy.
the whole pray alot, meditate, love one another stuff gets old. I dont know... (just expression here, please dont take offense)
If you don't desire to fast, then by all means don't. As to my caution to "verify with your doctor" that's called common sense for those with health issues where fasting could cause some serious problems. No need to mock with a "naughty" face. I didn't say anything about "preparation" as if something was suddenly going to happen. I have taken my spiritual path seriously most of my life, and that's just me. So, my desire was to always grow, learn, and walk in a way that when I left this plane of existence I could look back and not be ashamed of my time here.

Why is it that people are so negative about someone who wants to leave the world a better place? Do you enjoy walking into a store and having someone give you a kind smile or a frown? I'd like to leave this world a kinder place, and to know that I chose to love when I could have chosen to hate. To help whenever I could rather than ignore someone in need. Do I always do the right thing? No, I do not. Do I aspire to? Yes, I do, but I'm still a work in progress.

Much love to you