Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #1026
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
See 777 does it with PICTURES not just with words....

I bet all of understand how important this is.....

Great Job 777, my upmost respect to you.... [HOMERUN...]

See, as I said our DNA is perfect... Unlessss, YOU damage it....

Out of the bible " defile gods temple...." Perfect being in " Grace "

And, Tango is outta here.... "Great presentation" 777

Tango,
Who are you?
How do we damage our own DNA?
Do you mean by the foods we eat? The air we breathe? Our thoughts? etc...
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:56 PM   #1027
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
777 the Great Work,

If you could summarize from the beginning to the end, a simple but captivating explanation/pictoral/report on the "process" of all of this you and others explain and discuss, you would have a wonderful piece of information.(like a slide show)
Is it possible?
There are those that need to be captivated (or sub consciously snapped out of the old). Do you think it is "our" responsibility to try and spread the word or is it to late for that?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much understanding do you have of whats "coming" and how to be "prepared" ?
I feel that our mind is Xpanding eyery day.As far as what the PTW plan to do is pretty easy to figure out,because its all shadow of the divine process.

As far as a presentation ,no problem.Short and simple,i don;t think so.The movie would have to be a two pt segment, based on what information we use.I guess it can cover some of the main fear tactics, that are being used to keep us out of sync with creation and liberation.
I feel the focus should be placed on redemption and ascension, not solar flares, comets,and pole shifts.There is nothing to fear,so the info should be self Mpowering.
What are your thoughts?
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #1028
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I will put together a chart of the mineral salts today.Thanks for asking,i have so much info spinning, that i forget to do these simple task.
If you don't see something i promised, or i missed responding to a post,its only because of all the info i deal with.Feel free to remind me, never feel that you're bothering me.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #1029
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I feel that our mind is Xpanding eyery day.As far as what the PTW plan to do is pretty easy to figure out,because its all shadow of the divine process.

As far as a presentation ,no problem.Short and simple,i don;t think so.The movie would have to be a two pt segment, based on what information we use.I guess it can cover some of the main fear tactics, that are being used to keep us out of sync with creation and liberation.
I feel the focus should be placed on redemption and ascension, not solar flares, comets,and pole shifts.There is nothing to fear,so the info should be self Mpowering.
What are your thoughts?
My thoughts?? Hmmm I will have to think about that

"I feel the focus should be placed on redemption and ascension"

how does one know they are even remotely ready for ascension of any kind?
What does that mean?
I mean I have to sit here and think about literally ascending into the eithers and how that would work, THAT is not easy. I bet its not easy for many.

Im not to sure if ascension is what all this is about??? I am thinking more of a reality shift, A realization, a maturity of mind where one can "think" his or her way through anything. (you know, have the answers and apply them) Where the F would we ascend to? I would like the ABILITY to come and go as I please or at least KNOW how or REMEMBER how to do this. Trying to prepare for some "event" like hearding humanity into a group seems un realistic (not that thats what anyone is saying) however, there is no doubt in my mind we are not liked by many or at least not respected. Nothing is real anymore?? EVERYTHING is questioned and or SHOULD be questioned (in my opinion). Synchronicitys are plentiful in my experiences so I KNOW I am somewhat in tune... just some of the next steps are unknown.

however, I LOVE THE ADVENTURE OF IT ALL!

BTW I do think its important to do what you are doing on this thread!

what are your thoughts on mythical figures like dwarfs, elves, pixy dust and faries? or Wizards, lord of the rings characters, star trek and star wars?? I would like to know that these places, creatures, and myths exist somehow someway.

Last edited by sammytray; 06-02-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #1030
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Words are living powers. Choose your words carefully.
The Solar plexus is both a receiving and a broadcasting station.
Love of sensation has caused man's body to become dulled and semi-paralyzed by continuous indulgence. Sensation wastes energy and actually consumes Life Force.
No one accepts the truth ,until he has been forced to do so, by means of experience, gained by suffering.

The 12 mineral salts,(tribes) are what the allegorical Moses was trying to free, by confronting his lower nature ,symbolic of the Pharoah.

Aries-Kali Phos

Taurus-Naturium Sulph

Gemini-Kali Mur

Cancer-Calcium Floride

Leo-Magnesium Phosphate

Virgo-Kali Sulph

Libra-Natrium Phosphate

Scorpio-Calcium Sulph

Sagittarius-Silicea

Capricorn-Calcium Phosphate

Aquarius-Natrium Mur

Pisces-Ferrum Phos

We'll Xpand on these salts in another post.

V shaped tubes, called the vagus nerves.]These are the nerves that recirculate the Christic seed, from the solar plexus to the brain into the pineal gland, back to the heart and returns to the solar plexus region, into the belly of the fish of the Sacral or sacred place.. This is the flow of the Golden Ratio.Notice that the vagus nerve is only one tenth the size of the cranial nerves in this image .

This is the esoteric meaning of paying Tithes, or 10% of your earnings to the storehouse of the Lord Most High in hallowed place of the the Cerebellum. Hallowed be thy name.

Every secretion that leaves Las Vagus goes to the heart and back to the solar plexus.This is why a drunk can not enter the kingdom of the most high.

[/FONT]

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

[/SIZE]

Leave las Vegas and go to Bullhead City Arizona.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-02-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:38 AM   #1031
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Love of sensation has caused man's body to become dulled and semi-paralyzed by continuous indulgence. Sensation wastes energy and actually consumes Life Force.
No one accepts the truth ,until he has been forced to do so, by means of experience, gained by suffering.

The 12 mineral salts,(tribes) are what the allegorical Moses was trying to free, by confronting his lower nature ,symbolic of the Pharoah.

Aries-Kali Phos

Taurus-Naturium Sulph

Gemini-Kali Mur

Cancer-Calcium Floride

Leo-Magnesium Phosphate

Virgo-Kali Sulph

Libra-Natrium Phosphate

Scorpio-Calcium Sulph

Sagittarius-Silicea

Aquarius-Natrium Mur

Pisces-Ferrum Phos

The solar plexus is both a beacon of spirituality and of ego?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:42 AM   #1032
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I will put together a chart of the mineral salts today.Thanks for asking,i have so much info spinning, that i forget to do these simple task.
If you don't see something i promised, or i missed responding to a post,its only because of all the info i deal with.Feel free to remind me, never feel that you're bothering me.
Its all good
Old 06-02-2009, 12:46 AM   #1033
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My thoughts?? Hmmm I will have to think about that

"I feel the focus should be placed on redemption and ascension"

how does one know they are even remotely ready for ascension of any kind?
What does that mean?
I mean I have to sit here and think about literally ascending into the eithers and how that would work, THAT is not easy. I bet its not easy for many.

Im not to sure if ascension is what all this is about??? I am thinking more of a reality shift, A realization, a maturity of mind where one can "think" his or her way through anything. (you know, have the answers and apply them) Where the F would we ascend to? I would like the ABILITY to come and go as I please or at least KNOW how or REMEMBER how to do this. Trying to prepare for some "event" like hearding humanity into a group seems un realistic (not that thats what anyone is saying) however, there is no doubt in my mind we are not liked by many or at least not respected. Nothing is real anymore?? EVERYTHING is questioned and or SHOULD be questioned (in my opinion). Synchronicitys are plentiful in my experiences so I KNOW I am somewhat in tune... just some of the next steps are unknown.

however, I LOVE THE ADVENTURE OF IT ALL!

BTW I do think its important to do what you are doing on this thread!

what are your thoughts on mythical figures like dwarfs, elves, pixy dust and faries? or Wizards, lord of the rings characters, star trek and star wars?? I would like to know that these places, creatures, and myths exist somehow someway.
We are soon to be redeemed of the karmic cycle.This means its time to return to the source.This is the I am, without limitation.The ascension is the self realizing the self.Remember the image of the Eye as the two hemipheres of the brain merge.We are one and many as the tree.No limitations,right now we have limitations on our comming and going.

I do believe in the gnomes and Faries of the ancient Myths.I feel that we only have to remember, as we are remembering now.

When this shift takes place,the rate of change is going to boggle the minds of the fearful.Its going to happen so quick ,out of nowhere.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 AM   #1034
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tango,
Who are you?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:38 AM   #1035
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When the eastern sun is on the right hemisphere of your brain, you are facing north.
Well, if you sleep on your back, then your head needs to be facing south, not north, for this to happen...
Old 06-02-2009, 01:45 AM   #1036
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This divine energy is comming from the Orion and Pleiades sector.
How can we be sure this is happening now? Doesn't Orion slay Taurus every year in the spring? What is different about 2009? If I were to look up at the sky this evening, is there some alignment in the stars or planets that has never been present before?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #1037
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Well, if you sleep on your back, then your head needs to be facing south, not north, for this to happen...
Right , i was speaking of a standing or meditating position.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #1038
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
How can we be sure this is happening now? Doesn't Orion slay Taurus every year in the spring? What is different about 2009? If I were to look up at the sky this evening, is there some alignment in the stars or planets that has never been present before?
Because i feel it within myself, and i see it in humanity.There is a quickening of energy taking place, as we unlock doors that have been shut.As the allegorical Jesus said in the parable of the fig tree. (Know that summer is near ,when you see the branches of wisdom ,young , tender ,and putting forth leaves.)
Old 06-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #1039
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

But in Luke 21:25 we read: "And there shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars".

It seems like there ought to be something out-of-the-ordinary going on up there...
Old 06-02-2009, 02:15 AM   #1040
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But in Luke 21:25 we read: "And there shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars".

It seems like there ought to be something out-of-the-ordinary going on up there...
There is the venus 8 year cycle,The Chiron alignment.The sun between the twins at 707 am on July 4th.A total Eclipse on July 22.There is a whole lot going on.

Wars and Rumors( lies ) of wars.
Alien war
underground war
Elite war- probaly all lies
Old 06-02-2009, 02:42 AM   #1041
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There is the venus 8 year cycle,The Chiron alignment.The sun between the twins at 707 am on July 4th.A total Eclipse on July 22.There is a whole lot going on.
These things have all happened before yet there was no Chi blast associated with them.

People with a more conventional interpretation of the Bible have been expecting the "second coming" forever.

Maybe I am just in a skeptical mood this evening...
Old 06-02-2009, 03:06 AM   #1042
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
These things have all happened before yet there was no Chi blast associated with them.

People with a more conventional interpretation of the Bible have been expecting the "second coming" forever.

Maybe I am just in a skeptical mood this evening...
Yes , but when they did, we were still in a deep slumber.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:08 AM   #1043
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I ran across this picture and thought of Newparadigmguy and his tin foil cap

http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil...eakout%20point
This guy has all sorts of Tesla coil experiments at this site
The photo above shows 100,000 volt sparks onto me in the pool wearing a "tin-foil hat". It is made of aluminum foil and tape on a aluminum rod support. The back of the foil goes down into the water and is a low inductance path to the water. I also have two solid wires into the pool. There is no sensation at all when sparks hit me. Not shown well are the fine protective steel wires that protect my face.
"Tin foil hats" originate from those rather alternative people who believe that it protects aliens from reading their minds. Some guys at MIT even did a scientific study to show it does not protect from all radiation.
Tesla car theft protection

Last edited by judykott; 06-02-2009 at 03:16 AM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #1044
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
I ran across this picture and thought of Newparadigmguy and his tin foil cap
Actually the hat was a cardboard pyramid. I can't say I really noticed any difference while wearing it, however.

My next project is to re-orient the head of my bed into a northern direction - maybe that will work better!
Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 AM   #1045
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Aries-Kali Phos

Taurus-Naturium Sulph

Gemini-Kali Mur

Cancer-Calcium Floride

Leo-Magnesium Phosphate

Virgo-Kali Sulph

Libra-Natrium Phosphate

Scorpio-Calcium Sulph

Sagittarius-Silicea

Aquarius-Natrium Mur

Pisces-Ferrum Phos

V shaped tubes, called the vagus nerves.]These are the nerves that recirculate the Christic seed, from the solar plexus to the brain into the pineal gland, back to the heart and returns to the solar plexus region, into the belly of the fish of the Sacral or sacred place.. This is the flow of the Golden Ratio.Notice that the vagus nerve is only one tenth the size of the cranial nerves in this image .

This is the esoteric meaning of paying Tithes, or 10% of your earnings to the storehouse of the Lord Most High in hallowed place of the the Cerebellum. Hallowed be thy name.

Every secretion that leaves Las Vagus goes to the heart and back to the solar plexus.This is why a drunk can not enter the kingdom of the most high.

[/FONT]

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

[/SIZE]

Leave las Vegas and go to Bullhead City Arizona.
UNBELIEVABLE Bad Ass Info 777
Old 06-02-2009, 04:40 AM   #1046
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Tango,
Who are you?
How do we damage our own DNA?
Do you mean by the foods we eat? The air we breathe? Our thoughts? etc...
Pharmaceuticals [chemicals]. Booze[drunk] Thoughts; I don't think so; unless
your going to hurt another being... But, it important to protect the temple [you]...

Aspartame; MSG... That, might be xample of FDA poison... Nuro toxins

But, I was also told we are suppose to have a goood time

Tango, who are you ? Not important !!! You wouldn't know me [smile][wink]

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:40 AM   #1047
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Because i feel it within myself, and i see it in humanity.There is a quickening of energy taking place, as we unlock doors that have been shut.As the allegorical Jesus said in the parable of the fig tree. (Know that summer is near ,when you see the branches of wisdom ,young , tender ,and putting forth leaves.)
I gotta feeling your on to somethin
Old 06-02-2009, 05:40 AM   #1048
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Tango, a dream of a 'green spiral leafed' logo with the words Kentucky Bluegrass...

Speaking of Kentucky, and some skills you may have... how much of the USA's Gold is still left in Fort Knox if any at all?

Sorry, no pictures to guide you on this one.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:22 AM   #1049
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Wars and Rumors( lies ) of wars.
Alien war
underground war
Elite war- probaly all lies
07/08/09 at 4:04:56 am will be 04 05 06 07/08/09 and that will only happen one time in history. Just soze ya know. I think that's how the date thingy goes.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:28 AM   #1050
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
The energy has been building within me for 2 days and tonight I had the strongest pulling in my solar plexus. This is where I always go to when I have done soul touching and contemplation. The saying, "Waiting to exhale" feels very true right now. I normally just go higher and higher into contemplation, but instead right now, there is like this accumulation, filling, building that is both exciting, and yet frustrating, cause I know what high contemplation feels like for me, and this feels like it's way beyond that, but a time of building and filling for now.

Deep breath.... ahhhh relax.... time to go to bed and absorb more intel.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote