Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #1051
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Fear tactics, meet the greys, in the human brain.

does it mean that the aliens, greys in this case, do not exist?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #1052
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

What is Halloween?
Old 06-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #1053
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

From what 777 has written here, to me it looks like we are puppets acting in a movie. Somebody wrote the screenplay, provided scenery and decorations and there is a small audience watching it. We are being manipulated to the bone.
If you know the computer game "Second Life", it all could also look like this game....
Old 06-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #1054
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Flight AF 447

Just a few observations here:

Rescuers are searching waters deep in the Atlantic Ocean for a French airliner which disappeared in a storm early on Monday.
The search, involving ships and planes from many nations, was part-suspended overnight, but aircraft with monitoring equipment continued to scour the sea.
Brazilian authorities are investigating reports that another passenger plane's crew saw "bright spots" in the ocean.
The Air France Airbus was heading from Brazil to Paris when it disappeared.

There were 228 passengers and crew aboard the flight.

Now. The Airbus A300-200 uses the Argo beacon tracking system.

ARAGO is a set of 135 medallions set along the Paris Meridian line for 9.2Km. Follow the route. Perhaps the 'bright spots' seen in the ocean are also markers

These were laid in dedication to French mathamatician/physicist, astronomer and polotician - François Jean Dominique Arago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Arago

Seemingly the 25th Prime Minister of France - In office from 9 May 1848 – 24 June 1848.

9th of May to the date Flight AF 447 went missing is 22 days. THIS WOULD BE THE MIDWAY of ARAGOs term

The next 22 days takes us to June 24th. 24/06 is St-Jean-Baptiste day.

It was on 24 June 1615 that the first St-Jean-Baptiste mass was celebrated in New France, though mass had been celebrated since the times of Jacques Cartier. The religious authorities found that the day coincided with the summer soltice and the birthdate of Jean Baptiste, thus the symbolism of the baptism of New France.
French residents in the St. Lawrence River area formed a chain of bonfire lights from village to village. Even in the late 20th Century, more than 15,000 of these fires could be seen on 24 June.

Baptism by fire:

The orgin of the holiday in France was the pagan celebration of the summer soltice; a celebration of light and a symbol of hope. In the reign of the French King Clovis, the annual event was christianized and became a religious celebration of the birth of John the Baptist, who is known as the Precursor of Christ, the light of the world ? thus the link with the soltice and the bonfires.?
http://www.genealogyforum.rootsweb.c...ada/StJean.htm

Any thoughts anyone?

Last edited by iainl140285; 06-02-2009 at 12:26 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:56 AM   #1055
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

great find iain...I believe 777 can help here. We have to wait for him to wake up...there are many clues that need to be connected....
Old 06-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #1056
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
great find iain...I believe 777 can help here. We have to wait for him to wake up...there are many clues that need to be connected....
It is interesting to note they say the plane carried 228 people including the crew.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #1057
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Tango, a dream of a 'green spiral leafed' logo with the words Kentucky Bluegrass...

Speaking of Kentucky, and some skills you may have... how much of the USA's Gold is still left in Fort Knox if any at all?

Sorry, no pictures to guide you on this one.
Here's a photo of Ft. Knox:

NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #1058
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What is Halloween?
The witches who live down the road from me make a big deal over it - they feel it is a time when we are able to communicate more easily with the dead. They offer a communication service where they can put you in touch with dead relatives at that time. They charge an arm and a leg for it, however!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #1059
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unified serenity View Post
it is interesting to note they say the plane carried 228 people including the crew.
yes!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:59 PM   #1060
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
The witches who live down the road from me make a big deal over it - they feel it is a time when we are able to communicate more easily with the dead. They offer a communication service where they can put you in touch with dead relatives at that time. They charge an arm and a leg for it, however!
777 mentioned sth about the word hallow or hollow when referring to the word holy....so I thought that there must be something in the word Halloween.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #1061
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow, I've read tarot at Sowain for free. They don't do the whole, "I'll connect you with so and so", but rather they do a spiritual maze for you to walk and connect with those who have crossed over, and a ritual to honor them.

I'm not active with the coven as I am a mystic and not on their path, but they are all lovely people.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #1062
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
777 mentioned sth about the word hallow or hollow when referring to the word holy....so I thought that there must be something in the word Halloween.
Well, it was called "All Hallows Eve" and the Catholic Church has a special day after on Nov. 1 (11/01) which is "All Saints Day". The Hallows has to do with Hallowed or Holy, so the Holy Eve before ALL Saints Day. It was basically a way to take over Sowain, and try to keep the pagans happy so they could still observe it and not be heretics. Just like Christmas and Easter being big prior Pagan and/or Jewish feast days.

I'm sure there is more and maybe 777 or someone else can add some light to it.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #1063
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Well, it was called "All Hallows Eve" and the Catholic Church has a special day after on Nov. 1 (11/01) which is "All Saints Day". The Hallows has to do with Hallowed or Holy, so the Holy Eve before ALL Saints Day. It was basically a way to take over Sowain, and try to keep the pagans happy so they could still observe it and not be heretics. Just like Christmas and Easter being big prior Pagan and/or Jewish feast days.

I'm sure there is more and maybe 777 or someone else can add some light to it.
Thank you. I guess this is what I wanted to know: the etymology of this word.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #1064
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Tango, a dream of a 'green spiral leafed' logo with the words Kentucky Bluegrass...

Speaking of Kentucky, and some skills you may have... how much of the USA's Gold is still left in Fort Knox if any at all?

Sorry, no pictures to guide you on this one.

Gold; Not much... But, they are trying to get it back; before the people find
out... It's probably safer where it is... RIGHT NOW....

I'll have to go " within " to look around for a Logo of a ' green spiral leafed,
w/ Kentucky Bluegrass '...

Oh, I don't need pictures; I'll see my own pictures in Realtime... Is this a test.

I'm two pages behind you people, trying to catch up....

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #1065
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Remember we live on a plain of Xsistence

Great observation Iain ,Burgundia.This info is coded with every thing we've been discussing in this thread.It has ascension written all over it.I started decoding it, so everyone can see the play on words, and decode the rest.

There is a show on tv right now,called a play on words.There is another one that comes on in the morning ,called,your life from A to Z

Every passenger in this movie ascendedJust dissappeared

All of these stories = Maganetism

Thunder

Air

Flight

[/SIZE][/I]

Air France Flight 447, an Airbus A330, left Rio on Sunday at 7 p.m. local time (2200 GMT, 6 p.m. EDT) with 216 passengers and 12 crew members on board, company spokeswoman Brigitte Barrand.

Translation AF447=877or 22=Zero point
Air bust @ 33 degrees

216 = PI

12 members = Solar Plexus

Bridge 49 Bar Orion

About four hours later, the plane sent an automatic signal indicating electrical problems while going through strong turbulence, Air France said.
Translation

4=22
Shift 4 is the $ kundalini

Automatic signal

Electrical

Going through strong turbulence

The plane "crossed through a thunderous zone with strong turbulence" at 0200 GMT Monday (10 p.m. EDT Sunday). An automatic message was received fourteen minutes later "signaling electrical circuit malfunction."
Translation

Crossed = *

Thunderous Z- one = 23 = ascension

10 pm = 21 DT = 24

14 =77 = Z

Brazil's Air Force said the last contact it had with the Air France jet was at 0136 GMT (9:30 p.m. EDT Sunday), but did not say where the plane was then.
Eye of ra= the Force
Brazil's air force was searching near the archipelago of Fernando de Noronha, about 300 kilometers (180 miles) northeast of the coastal city of Natal, a spokesman said, speaking on condition of anonymity in keeping with department policy.

The region is about 1,500 miles northeast of Rio.

180=666

87= soul through death and regeneration

Rio = eye 666 at Zero

Air France-KLM CEO Pierre-Henri Gourgeon, at a news conference at Charles de Gaulle Airport north of Paris, said the pilot had 11,000 hours of flying experience, including 1,700 hours flying this aircraft. No name was released.
Charles

KLM = 36

Pilot = Fire

11 = Judgement or resurection

1700= 8 = star G8

"

We are without doubt facing an air catastrophe," Gourgeon said. "At this time, the plane's fuel reserves would not permit it to still be in flight."
We are without doubt facing an air catastrophe

Fuel reserves = Oil in your lamp

He said the plane was "very far" from Brazilian coast when last contact was made, without providing details.

Contact

Aviation experts said the risk the plane was brought down by lightning was slim.lightning

"Lightning issues have been considered since the beginning of aviation. They were far more prevalent when aircraft operated at low altitudes. They are less common now since it's easier to avoid thunderstorms," said Bill Voss, president and CEO of Flight Safety Foundation, Alexandria, Va.
avoid thunderstorms
He said planes have specific measures built in to help dissipate electricity along the aircraft's skin.

"I cannot recall in recent history any examples of aircraft being brought down by lightning," he told The Associated Press.

recall

electricity along the skin

A Void = 0

EXperts said the absence of a mayday call meant something happened very quickly.
Mayday = Illusion or Maya

747 lighting the torch[/SIZE]

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #1066
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwQmPc8Uxi0

sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #1067
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When the ascension happens, will those who have ascended look sort of translucent, as the people in this photo do?
Old 06-02-2009, 10:47 PM   #1068
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When the ascension happens, will those who have ascended look sort of translucent, as the people in this photo do?
I don't know, but in the movie, they eventually turned into pure white light.there is another movie called dissappearances ,where a #22 train just vanished into thin air.All of these movies connected with transportation and vanishing.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:54 PM   #1069
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know
I guess I didn't expect anyone would, but I am really wondering about the mechanics of this ascension. What about those left behind? Are they doomed to some sort of eternal punishment or maybe separation? Or will they have an opportunity to rejoin the others at some later time? I have trouble believing that everyone doesn't eventually return to the creator at some point.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #1070
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I guess I didn't expect anyone would, but I am really wondering about the mechanics of this ascension. What about those left behind? Are they doomed to some sort of eternal punishment or maybe separation? Or will they have an opportunity to rejoin the others at some later time? I have trouble believing that everyone doesn't eventually return to the creator at some point.
The mark of the beast is pledging your allegance to shadow.Those who take the mark, will perish along with those who are offering it.Some will become martyrs and ascend, and some will die in the chaos.These are xciting times.They are already telling us to A-void thunder and lightning on the skin.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:06 PM   #1071
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The mark of the beast is pledging your allegance to shadow.Those who take the mark, will perish along with those who are offering it.Some will become martyrs and ascend, and some will die in the chaos.These are xciting times.They are already telling us to A-void thunder and lightning on the skin.
This sounds like a fairly standard Christian interpretation of end-time events. Might as well just call the ascension "the rapture".
Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #1072
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I was watching the interview on CNN with Greg Feith:

Look at his eyes. I cropped the photo to enlarge it a bit. Not a good crop effort, but just wanted to get it up here. I haven't done anything but made the picture bigger in the Paint Application.

See interview at http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americ...st#cnnSTCVideo

link is "search for missing plane" his part starts around 49 seconds into the section.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg greg feith.jpg (10.8 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 06-02-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #1073
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This sounds like a fairly standard Christian interpretation of end-time events. Might as well just call the ascension "the rapture".
Well the whole code is in the biblical text that was taken from Egypt. This was known before the Greeks knew how to write.This is cosmic ,not Christian.Thats how i feel.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #1074
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hence MY hesitations with "ascending". That does not mean a transformation is in the "numbers".
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #1075
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Look at his eyes.
I can't see the picture too well on my monitor. He has "beady eyes" and looks tired... What are we supposed to be seeing?