Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-30-2009, 02:21 PM   #126
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
This secret was created to keep us from the real secret,which i will unveil soon.
Even "The Secret" is a manufactured diversion???

The Illuminati are really starting to infuriate me.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #127
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Even "The Secret" is a manufactured diversion???

The Illuminati are really starting to infuriate me.
There is this technique that can be used by anyone, called the law of similars.This means that i can bring the heavens down to earth, by mimicing certain shapes, and geometrical designs. This way i can impose my will upon the masses, by using the ether, to manifest.I just have to control whats being put into the box,by N fluencing your thoughts. The 77 ritual is like placing an order for future manifestation.

Flying around three time was to express 666 or PI,360 degrees.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #128
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
If you live in or near Chicago/Cook County maybe a vacation is in order on the Zenith!
This seems like prudent advice to me.

Personally the Chi blast and its aftereffects sound scarier to me than some swine flu or planes flying around New York City.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #129
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Google the Paris Axis
I wonder if the tunnel where Princess Diana was murdered was on or near this axis.

Her car hit the 13th pillar in the tunnel. Is this somehow related to getting stuck in the first half of the alphabet and not getting past the letter "M"?
Old 04-30-2009, 02:51 PM   #130
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[I][SIZE="2"]There is this technique that can be used by anyone, called the law of similars.This means that i can bring the heavens down to earth, by mimicing certain shapes, and geometrical designs.
Is there something about pyramids that brings a lot of energy down? Is this why some people think that a chamber inside the great Pyramid was used for initiations?
Old 04-30-2009, 02:52 PM   #131
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wonder if the tunnel where Princess Diana was murdered was on or near this axis.

Her car hit the 13th pillar in the tunnel. Is this somehow related to getting stuck in the first half of the alphabet and not getting past the letter "M"?
You're getting it now. The line does run through Britain.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #132
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is there something about pyramids that brings a lot of energy down? Is this why some people think that a chamber inside the great Pyramid was used for initiations?
Yes, the Giza plateau sits on the main Chi line,this i will xplain in detail, with the new post,i've just been burnt out.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #133
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The line does run through Britain.
She was killed in Paris, not Britain.

David Icke thinks the Illuminati spent years planning her murder and had a huge purpose in mind for it. Most of a chapter in his "Biggest Secret" book is devoted to Princess Dianas and JFK's murders - he feels they were very, very important events for the Illuminati.

Rik Clay apparently thought the same thing and was expounding upon his own theories about this before his untimely death.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #134
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, the Giza plateau sits on the main Chi line,this i will xplain in detail, with the new post,i've just been burnt out.
Please get some sleep and don't burn yourself out over this! Figuring all this stiff out really is "A Great Work" and one must get adequate rest.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:10 PM   #135
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She was killed in Paris, not Britain.

David Icke thinks the Illuminati spent years planning her murder and had a huge purpose in mind for it. Most of a chapter in his "Biggest Secret" book is devoted to Princess Dianas and JFK's murders - he feels they were very, very important events for the Illuminati.

Rik Clay apparently thought the same thing and was expounding upon his own theories about this before his untimely death.
Its definitely in Paris,its called the Paris Axis.I forgot she died in paris.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:16 PM   #136
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Its definitely in Paris,its called the Paris Axis.I forgot she died in paris.
I recommend everyone to check out the pics of the paris axis (axes) The line is straight enough to have been built with Roman expertise!

Also, there are shots looking through the Arch with Obelisk in front of it - hardly subtle
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #137
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I recommend everyone to check out the pics of the paris axis (axes) The line is straight enough to have been built with Roman expertise!
Here's one:

I have not been about to figure out whether the pont de l'alma where Diana died is on or near this axis but it appears to be. The axis does cross the Seine.

It appears to me that the Illuminati did everything they could to equate Diana to Isis. Would it make sense that killing her here would serve the purpose of feeding feminine energy into this axis (and the rest of the grid)?
Old 04-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #138
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here's one:

I have not been about to figure out whether the pont de l'alma where Diana died is on or near this axis but it appears to be. The axis does cross the Seine.

It appears to me that the Illuminati did everything they could to equate Diana to Isis. Would it make sense that killing her here would serve the purpose of feeding feminine energy into this axis (and the rest of the grid)?
Thats a fantastic picture!

Im in the process of plotting all the main points of the lines using google Earth. Once I have this done I will post the frames here for all to see.

Im also unsure of the exact purpose of killing Princess Diana, but all the signs are there to point to a ritual.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:31 PM   #139
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im also unsure of the exact purpose of killing Princess Diana, but all the signs are there to point to a ritual.
I think this is well worth looking into. If anyone here is interested, I would suggest checking into:

1) All of Rik Clay's material - mp3's and at least one pdf are still
out there on the internet

2) "The Biggest Secret", by David Icke, has a whole section on Diana's life and death which is most interesting.

3) Several years ago Rayelan Allen wrote and published a book called "Diana, Queen of Heaven - The New World Religion - The Ancient Goddess Returns" in which she speculates that they are eventually planning to create a whole new world religion based on Princess Diana. The book is pretty far out but is an interesting read nevertheless.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #140
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

(Remember also that Egypt is "SET" to sacrifice 300,000 pigs)

Mayday, Mayday, Mayday
Swine flu's ancient correlation to the 1st of May

Though "9/11" is a nationally recognized distress number, "Mayday" is an internationally recognized distress signal.

It derives from the French venez m’aider , meaning ‘come help me ‘. The Mayday call sign was originated in 1923 by Frederick Stanley Mockford (1897–1962)

The call is always given three times in a row ("Mayday Mayday Mayday ") to prevent mistaking it for some similar-sounding phrase under noisy conditions, and to distinguish an actual mayday call from a message about a mayday call.

Examples of "grave and imminent danger" in which a mayday call would be appropriate include fire, explosion or sinking. Boats getting lost or boats running out of fuel is not considered grave and imminent danger.
Making a hoax Mayday call is a criminal act in many countries.

""Use of MAYDAY under such circumstances is permissible under U.S. law and regulations [the ones sighted were International Radio Regulations (2001), Paragraph 4-9 and FCC rule (Part 80.311)]."

The month of may, the 5th on our calendar is named after the Roman goddess Maia Maiestas, "Maia the Majestic", Alternate names: Maiesta, Maja, Majestas, Majesty. (origin of the word MAGIC) which is essentially a doubling of Her name to indicate Her power, as both "Maia" and "Maiestas" have their roots in latin magnus, "great or powerful". She was honored by the Romans on the 1st and 15th of May, and at the Volcanalia of August 23rd, the holiday of Her sometimes husband, the Fire-God Vulcan. She was also associated with Ops,(note: meaning "eye" in Greek) the Earth-Goddess who symbolizes the wealth of the Earth.

In ancient Rome, the flamen Volcanalis, the priest who officially oversaw the rites of Vulcan, sacrificed a pregnant sow to Maia on the first day of May. The offering of a pregnant sow was traditionally given to Earth-goddesses such as Tellus or Ceres and signified both the remarkable fecundity of the Earth (as there are usually between 6 and 12 piglings in a litter) as well as the darker side of the Earth Mother, as sows have been known to eat their young. In ancient Greece, a sow was an appropriate sacrifice to Demeter and had been her favorite animal since she had been the Great Goddess of archaic times. Initiates at the Eleusinian Mysteries began by sacrificing a pig. In ancient Egypt pigs were associated with Set, the rival to the sun god Horus. Osiris had also associations with swine, and the Egyptians, according to Herodotus, sacrificed a pig to him annually. When Set at full moon hunted the boar in the Delta marshes, he probably hunted the boar form of Osiris, whose human body had been recovered from the sacred tree by Isis. Set, the demon slayer of the harvest god, had also a boar form; he was the black pig who devoured the waning moon and blinded the Eye of Ra.

With the occult history of association of the pig with the war between Set and Osiris, light and darkness, heaven and earth it is significant that the pig was a central feature of Daniel's prophecy of the "abomination of desolation".
It is known that the The Seleucid King Antiochus IV is recognized as the chief prototype or forerunner of the Antichrist and labeled his coins Antiochus Theos Epiphanes - "The God Made Manifest".
The historian Flavius Josephus recorded that Antiochus' reign of terror over Israel lasted for 3 years.

"He erected a Greek altar to Jupiter right on top of Jehovah’s brazen altar, and sacrificed a sow, the abominable flesh to a Jew, and took the broth and flung it all over the holy place, and had filth cast into the most holy place, and commanded every Jew that had a Bible to bring it to him, and he tore their holy books to pieces and burnt there fragments."

The "Abomination of Desolation" prophecy of Daniel was mentioned by Jesus in Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14 as referring to an event in the end time when a 7 year peace treaty will be signed between Israel and a world ruler called "the man of lawlessness", or the "Antichrist" affirmed by the writings of the Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians.

The Daniel 9:27 passage says, " in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate." " In other words, the future prince will do at that time exactly what Antiochus did in the second century b.c."

In both Biblical and rabbinical Hebrew the abomination is a familiar term for an idol and therefore may well have the same application in Daniel, which should accordingly be rendered, in agreement with Ezra, ix. 3, 4, "motionless abomination" or, also, "appalling abomination." The suggestion of many scholars-Hoffmann, Nestle, Bevan, and others—that, as a designation for Jupiter is simply an intentional perversion of his usual appellation "Baal Shamem" ("lord of heaven"), is quite plausible, as is attested by the perversion of Beelzebub into "Βεελζεβούλ" (Greek version) in Mark, iii. 22, as well as the express injunction found in Tosef., 'Ab. Zarah, vi. (vii) and Babli 'Ab. Zarah, 46a, that the names of idols may be pronounced only in a distorted or abbreviated form (see the examples quoted there).

The following pagan / satanic feast days centered around the "Swine flu pandemic" are:

April 19: Day of Sacrifice to Baal/Moloch

April 24: St. Marks Eve (News of Swine flu breaks in the USA)

April 26 - May 1: Corpus De Baal (body of Baal)

April 30: Beltane. Satanic High Feast of Walpurgis

May 1: May Day Satanic New Year's Day

These feast days are intimately connected to all the major pagan holidays of the sun and the star Sirius practiced in our times, especially Christmas. The Illuminati backed New World Order works closely with them. We should pay close attention to the events of the next few days. If the Swine flu pandemic is elevated to level 6 by the World Health Organization, it will most likely occur between May 1st and May 5th. This will be an unprecedented event that may set the world stage for the reign of Antichrist.

_Newton 2012
http://watcher.boardzero.com/the-tim...______________

Last edited by judykott; 04-30-2009 at 07:07 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #141
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well... there are 27 sister city's in all to Chicago, according to the website linked above. Is that one too many?

All 27 are globally marked with a 6 pointed star. I don't have a $6 dollar bill.

To reflect back for a moment...

“There is evidence from one of our sources that this latest pandemic is being used as a distraction to move the attention away from the financial meltdown.”
Kerry- Project Camelot, Front Page of site

So… there are 5 Fridays in May...
MayDay is Friday the 1st
The Full Moon is Friday the 8th
and the Zenith is on Friday the 22nd
So what is HappYning on Friday the 15th and
Friday the 29th???

Stress tests for banks are due out... of course most of them just half to have more money. The Bull **** is getting thickerer!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...icle996407.ece

From Judy Knott above "... If the Swine flu pandemic is elevated to level 6 by the World Health Organization, it will most likely occur between May 1st and May 5th..."

I wonder WHO has a Six dollar bill? Are they the Six pointed Stars of the show?

Last edited by Christo888; 04-30-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #142
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Geogia Guide Stones some other information about them besides the two things listed below by 777 in relation to the "Flyby"

Georgia Guide stones located off of Highway 77

The Guidestones are located 8.7 miles from the freeway

[url=http://www.imagehosting.com/][/url Set on a hill called the Double 7 hilltop. One of the theory's of the guidestones is that it was put there by the Rosicrusians, started by a 14th century man named Frater C.R.C. and later as Christian Rosenkreuz. Commissioned by a man admittedly using the alias of R.C. Christian in June 1979

Monumental Precision

Built to survive the apocalypse, the Georgia Guidestones are not merely instructions for the future—the massive granite slabs also function as a clock, calendar, and compass.

The monument sits at the highest point in Elbert County and is oriented to track the sun's east-west migration year-round.

On an equinox or solstice, visitors who stand at the west side of the "mail slot" are positioned to see the sun rise on the horizon.

An eye-level hole drilled into the center support stone allows stargazers on the south side to locate Polaris, the North Star.

A 7/8-inch hole drilled through the capstone focuses a sunbeam on the center column and at noon pinpoints the day of the year.

he right side of the tablet is the following column of text:

PHYSICAL DATA

1. OVERALL HEIGHT - 19 feet 3 inches (5.9 m)
2. TOTAL WEIGHT - 237, 746 POUNDS
3. FOUR MAJOR STONES ARE 16 feet (4.9 m),

FOUR INCHES (102 mm) HIGH, EACH WEIGHING
AN AVERAGE OF 42, 437 POUNDS.

4. CENTER STONE IS 16 feet (4.9 m), FOUR-

INCHES HIGH; WEIGHS 20, 957
POUNDS.

5. CAPSTONE IS 9 feet (2.7 m), 8-INCHES

LONG; 6 feet (1.8 m), 6-INCHES WIDE;
1-foot (0.30 m), 7-INCHES THICK. WEIGHS
24,832 POUNDS.

6. SUPPORT STONES (BASES) 7-FEET,

4 INCHES LONG 2 feet (0.61 m) WIDE.
1-foot (0.30 m), 4 INCHES THICK, EACH
WEIGHING AN AVERAGE OF 4,875
POUNDS.

7. SUPPORT STONE (BASE) 4-FEET,

2 1/2 INCHES LONG, 2 feet (0.61 m), 2-INCHES
WIDE; 1-foot (0.30 m), 7-INCHES THICK.
WEIGHT 2,707 POUNDS.

8. 951 cubic feet (26.9 m3) GRANITE.
9. GRANITE QUARRIED FROM PYRAMID

QUARRIES LOCATED 3 MILES WEST
OF ELBERTON, GEORGIA.

he four outer stones are oriented based on the Sun's yearly migration. The center column features a hole through which the North Star can be seen regardless of time, as well as a slot that is aligned with the Sun's solstices and equinoxes. A 7/8" aperture in the capstone allows a ray of sun to pass through at noon each day, shining a beam on the center stone indicating the day of the year.

By early 1980, a bulldozer was scraping the Double 7 hilltop to bedrock, where five granite slabs serving as a foundation were laid out in a paddle-wheel design. A 100-foot-tall crane was used to lift the stones into place. Each of the outer rocks was 16 feet 4 inches high, 6 feet 6 inches wide, and 1 foot 7 inches thick. The center column was the same (except only half the width), and the capstone measured 9 feet 8 inches long, 6 feet 6 inches wide, and 1 foot 7 inches thick. Including the foundation stones, the monument's total weight was almost 240,000 pounds. Covered with sheets of black plastic in preparation for an unveiling on the vernal equinox, the Guidestones towered over the cattle that continued to graze beneath it at the approach of winter's end. The unveiling was March 22, 1980.

The stones are placed so that a slit at eye level in the central upright slab permits an observer to view the eastern horizon and aligns with the position of the rising sun at the Summer and Winter Solstices. Through the center stone, from south to north, a two-inch diameter hole is inclined at an angle of 34 degrees and points to the North celestial pole. A beam of sunlight passing through a hole in the capstone forms a spot of light below. The position of the spot can be used to determine high noon and the day of the year.

The eye-level, oblique hole is drilled from the South to the North side of the center, Gnomen stone, so that the North Star is always visible, symbolizing constancy and orientation with the forces of nature.

A slot is cut in the middle of the Gnomen stone to form a window which aligns with the positions of the rising sun at the Summer and Winter Solstices and at the Equinox, so that the noon sun shines to indicate noon on a curved line.

The cap stone includes a calendar of sorts, where sunlight beams through a 7/8 inch hole at noon, and shines on the South face of the center stone. As the sun makes its travel cycle, the spot beamed through the hole can tell the day of the year at noon each day. Allowances are made because of variations between standard time and sun time to set the beam of sunlight at an equation of time. The site was chosen because it commands a view to the East and to the West and is within the range of the Summer and Winter sunrises and sunsets. The stones are oriented in those directions.

message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. The message in English reads:

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000
IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY —
IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING
NEW LANGUAGE

RULE PASSION — FAITH — TRADITION
AND ALL THINGS
WITH TEMPERED REASON

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY
RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES
IN A WORLD COURT

AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS
OFFICIALS

BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH
SOCIAL DUTIES.

PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — LOVE —
SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE
INFINITE

BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

[6].

More info here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
http://www.wired.com/culture/culture...?currentPage=6

Last edited by judykott; 04-30-2009 at 09:15 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #143
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Looks a bit like a modern Stonehenge.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #144
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Here's one:

IMHO the purpose was to wound feminine energy, to hurt as many as possible and use that pain to empower themselves and the negative energy. I will let you in on a secret though, and only the adept should mess with it, but any energy can be manipulated to positive or negative. The issue is one of management, focus, and therein lies the problem for non-adepts who try to play with energetics.

Many healers make the mistake of using their own chi to heal, when all they need to do is tap into universal energy. Many focus on using sex magick to accomplish their goals, and think that's the best way. Negative souls like fear, agony, rape, terror, and blood to accomplish their goals, but they are misguided, and well we don't do bad things usually cause they make us feel bad, we do them because we like them. It is not until the cost of doing something becomes greater than what we used to enjoy in doing it that we then turn from it, some would say repent, and go the opposite way.

So, whatever the ptb are planning, (and I am speaking to adepts here not neophytes were are not prepared) that energy they seek to create from the many possible events while outwardly is negative, it can be nullified and/or changed simply by those who know how to convert it back to universal energy and use it for positive. Sort of like when life gives you lemons, make lemonaide.

Much love,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:32 PM   #145
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I should probably go to see those before I leave Georgia, thanks for all the info judykott!
I think they're about an hour and a half from where I live.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:47 PM   #146
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
What does that ritual mean? ( circling 3 times,etc)

Anytime you do something three times it spiritually symobilizes the effect tripled as in a 3 fold cord is not easily broken. Jesus said not to forgive just 7 times, but 7 times 7 or infinately really. That was the exact opposite of the evil Kenite who would return evil 7 times 7.

In Judaism, it is tradition or the woman of the house to do three circles over the Shabbat candles, to cover her eyes, and the Sabbath blessing. Just some things I've noted in my meandering path.

I hope this helps.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:55 AM   #147
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
So, whatever the ptb are planning, (and I am speaking to adepts here not neophytes were are not prepared) that energy they seek to create from the many possible events while outwardly is negative, it can be nullified and/or changed simply by those who know how to convert it back to universal energy and use it for positive. Sort of like when life gives you lemons, make lemonaide.
Well, I will be the first to admit that I am a neophyte. So what am I supposed to do when the Chi blast hits? I'm kind of thinking of building a glass pyramid out in the yard to hide under. Do you think that would work?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:01 AM   #148
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

You know it really pisses me off that the Illuminati sit around and dream up all this creepy stuff to orchestrate. Why can't they just get a life and go do something productive and leave the rest of us the hell alone?
Old 05-01-2009, 03:02 AM   #149
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, I will be the first to admit that I am a neophyte. So what am I supposed to do when the Chi blast hits? I'm kind of thinking of building a glass pyramid out in the yard to hide under. Do you think that would work?
Its an awakening of the I Am,why would you want to hide. The ptb are doing their thing to distract you from self realization. Nothing to fear No - thing to fear.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:11 AM   #150
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could explain in more detail the difference of the masculine and feminine energies and what you get when they are balanced?
Good question of which I don’t have an answer too! But I do have an observation of my take on the balancing effect of the two energy’s.

Masculine- positive polarity; a creative energy, an ‘M an,’ Logic, XY.
Feminine- a negative polarity; a nurturing and supportive energy, a ‘WO M (b) an,’ Feeling, XX.

For instance or an example; the Golden Yellow Sun (Radiance) and Silvery Blue Moon (Reflection) have two individual purposes yet work complimentary with each other.
They do not compete nor try to overpower the other and they are not in equality nor will that ever happen. There is no role to compete for!

The Gender duality of life is complimentary from which to build and progress with, not to compete for control over. We are all- every single ‘individual’ of humanity in cooperation (not corporation) to have dominion (not domination) over all the Earth.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote