Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #1876
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
At last! ET Xposed

Just to advise anyone having difficulty viewing any of the pics, (Like myself cause my comp. is not so fast ) If you RIGHT click your mouse a box will open. There is an option called SHOW PICTURE. click this and the pic will load
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTp17VO6Yws
This is for all the energy suckers.
RAW Steak through the heart.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:59 PM   #1877
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

The threat of Perpetual war failed to hold our attention.

The threat of worldwide disease failed to hold our attention.

ET is the Ace up the sleeve. The last throw of the d-ice

We are more than that. Keep your focus, and watch for the TRix

Last edited by iainl140285; 01-07-2010 at 05:06 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #1878
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

You use spades, to Neuter someones ability to produce.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #1879
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-07-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #1880
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

So we are in the year of the (metal) tiger and haven’t we been well prepped for that. Poor ole Tiger is not out of the Woods yet, or maybe he can’t see the wood for the trees. I don’t think he is out of the club either – didn’t his wife swing it at his car? A 9 iron so they say  If she was dressed up to the nines while doing it, wouldn’t life be sweet. And if I’m not mistaken he banged into a fire hydrant. So you got your wood, metal, water and fire or air. Jesus what does that mean is in store for us? Then you have the new movie ‘The road’ or The Rood, which is a wooden cross or crucifix.
To illustrate my question further, so I can see it, decipher it and even giggle at it, because sometimes it really is obvious to me. I’m not bad with codes and such. But I need to understand the influence of what I see has over me, or if the seeing makes it dissolve. I don’t want to get cynical as that is pure egotism but really it starts to get where it’s pervasive.
Project Camelot makes Accept More Jolt & Reject Coma Plot or just Camelot makes Acme Lot or Mole Act. And that’s just a little fun with anagrams. For instance who’s plan is Ron Paul which makes ‘Our Plan’ . Speaking of which where is (K)not Judy…………………see, cynical !
Can anyone tell help me to understand if all these programmes inserted into everything should be avoided or is it good to be a little ahead of the game. What to do with the information. Same with the dreams…….I spent 6 weeks being killed by tidal waves before the Tsunami, but what good was my preduiction to anyone? PLAY FAIR universe.
There is a possibility that I have had a tad too much coffee today.
gg
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #1881
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Thats Xcellent observation,you are using Pi.
The 9 is the birth,Mars rules the iron in the blood,which will flow to the wood or phallic aka resurection.The HYDRA is Kundalini , with 7 heads.The ptw know how to turn strengths into weaknesses.The tiger stuff is all ritual, and we're on it

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-07-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:04 PM   #1882
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This failing Tulip is an Xample of cutting off the flow of energy with images, and then there is the looking glass of Mr.Hollands Opus.

In the years 1636-37, tulipmania ruled in the Netherlands. Tulips were a symbol of wealth and status and were traded like currency. A bed of tulips could buy a small house. Some highly prized tulips were even more valuable and a single bulb could be traded for a large house with all of its land, furniture and other accessories.

When the tulip market crashed, it was similar to the American stock market crash in late 1929. Thousands of businessmen in the Netherlands were ruined when the tulipmania bubble burst.

The name for tulips comes from the headdress worn by many Middle Eastern peoples known as a turban or (TALIBAN). In Latin, this translates to "tulipa."

Tulips are generally symbolic of fame and perfect love.

Tulips are still the foremost national symbol of Holland.

The tulip also remains as a favorite flower heralding Spring.

X

Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #1883
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
So we are in the year of the (metal) tiger and haven’t we been well prepped for that. Poor ole Tiger is not out of the Woods yet, or maybe he can’t see the wood for the trees. I don’t think he is out of the club either – didn’t his wife swing it at his car? A 9 iron so they say ...
We are in the Year of the Ox. The next cycle, the Year of the Tiger, begins February 14th, 2010,
which is late (just as Easter will be early). The beginning of the Chinese New Year is
coincidentally Valentine's Day this year.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:52 AM   #1884
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
This is what I found in the dictionary.

GOOGLY - (in cricket) a ball bowled as if to go in one direction after bouncing which in fact goes in the other direction.

GOO-GOO EYES - a look at another person that suggest love or sexual desire.
Another goo goo - kind of weird!

Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw [40s]

Jerry Falwell and Ronald Reagan also addressed this meeting, 1980.

Paul Weyrich, "father" of the right-wing movement and co-founder of the Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and various other groups tells his flock that he doesn't want people to vote. He complains that fellow Christians have "Goo-Goo Syndrome": Good Government. Classic clip from 1980. This guy still gives weekly strategy sessions to Republicans nowadays.

The entire dialog from the clip:

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #1885
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting analogy... The falling tulip and that it should co-inside with the financial world today...By the way I loved the twilight serries of books, my 11 year daughter was really in to them loast year and I broke my leg and was laid up in hospital for a week and read them all in four days and nights while high on morphine... It's the passion and romance that gets us girls.....

On the syboligy... Is it that they planned the cover very carefully to link our minds in to a greater mass consious connection and feel bad and doomed knowing full well the sybolism or was it the designer tuning in to an allraedy sense of doom and picking up in it unwittingly or are these senarios both the same thing???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #1886
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Kanye west sings the song Love lock down.
OJ the Juice is doing (33) years on 12 counts,in LOVE LOCK correctional facility.Be aware of 808s ,and heart breaks of Valentines day.The naked gun 33 and a third

Tiger woods is 33 and he is going through the same LOVE LOCK DOWN ritual.
TIG = 36 or 360 degrees. er is the femi9.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #1887
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Interesting analogy... The falling tulip and that it should co-inside with the financial world today...By the way I loved the twilight serries of books, my 11 year daughter was really in to them loast year and I broke my leg and was laid up in hospital for a week and read them all in four days and nights while high on morphine... It's the passion and romance that gets us girls.....

On the syboligy... Is it that they planned the cover very carefully to link our minds in to a greater mass consious connection and feel bad and doomed knowing full well the sybolism or was it the designer tuning in to an allraedy sense of doom and picking up in it unwittingly or are these senarios both the same thing???
Their goal, is to keep the pineal gland from producing melatonin.The more saratonin we produce,the more we stay in fear.ET is on a bike at night, because melatonin is produced after 9 pm .This is why we get the 10:00 news, so we will keep producing saratonin ,the day time chemical.

When the body produces too much saratonin, our ET our Epidermal timing is off.The melatonin is what gives us ,the ability to think in astract terms, vs linear.The melatonin is responsible for your cellular timming.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-12-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:52 AM   #1888
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Their goal, is to keep the pineal gland from producing melatonin.The more saratonin we produce,the more we stay in fear.ET is on a bike at night, because melatonin is produced after 9 pm .This is why we get the 10:00 news, so we will keep producing saratonin ,the day time chemical.

When the body produces too much saratonin, our ET or Epidermal timming is off.The melatonin is what gives us ,the ability to think in astract terms, vs linear.The melatonin is responsible for your cellular timming.

This must be why the best revelations occur when we are going off to sleep, in deep sleep and just as we wake
Old 01-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #1889
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This must be why the best revelations occur when we are going off to sleep, in deep sleep and just as we wake
Correct , so the goal is to keep us in a living dead state of awareness,awake yet sleep.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #1890
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

When the body produces too much saratonin, our ET our Epidermal timing is off.The melatonin is what gives us ,the ability to think in astract terms, vs linear.The melatonin is responsible for your cellular timming.
Quote:
Correct , so the goal is to keep us in a living dead state of awareness,awake yet sleep.
So we are truly awake in darkness and not the light.

EVERYTHING must be turned 360 to C the truth
Old 01-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #1891
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So we are truly awake in darkness and not the light.

EVERYTHING must be turned 360 to C the truth
Now you're getting it.Light traces itself back to the darkness ,in the dream state,and life in general.The pineal gland interprets archetypes and symbols.when you close your eyes to the false light outside,the pineal kicks into gear.

A blind man needs someone to de-(SCRIBE) the world around him.The world around him,is information that repeats itself in a pattern of 1s and zeros.For xample,this forum topics are continously repeated,meaning,we have to ride the whole wheel,vs breaking Osiris up into pieces.

ET follows the trail, and pick up the assorted pieces.They all came from the same bag.

Its like being in willy wonkas chocalate factory,of awe and mystery,when there is no mystery.There are no secrets,thats the secret.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #1892
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now you're getting it.Light traces itself back to the darkness ,in the dream state,and life in general.The pineal gland interprets archetypes and symbols.when you close your eyes to the false light outside,the pineal kicks into gear.

A blind man needs someone to de-(SCRIBE) the world around him.The world around him,is information that repeats itself in a pattern of 1s and zeros.For xample,this forum topics are continously repeated,meaning,we have to ride the whole wheel,vs breaking Osiris up into pieces.

ET follows the trail, and pick up the assorted pieces.They all came from the same bag.

Its like being in willy wonkas chocalate factory,of awe and mystery,when there is no mystery.There are no secrets,thats the secret.
I've noticed that about this forum. Everything is re-cycled (Wheel - PI - 360) There is never a conclusion. Never a way off the wheel.

The secret is there is no secret!
Tell that to the seekers.
Isnt that why the ET hoax has perpetuated for so long? Everyone wants to know the answer - even though in most peoples minds NO ET is not an acceptable answer!!!

If more people looked at the basic contructs and archetypes rather than the 'stories' being peddled we'd all C through the false light
Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #1893
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

If more people looked at the basic contructs and archetypes rather than the 'stories' being peddled we'd all C through the false light [/QUOTE]

Yes focus on the details,vs the stories themselves.Xamaple H1 N1-Y is it called H1 N1, and why is pork the other white meat.And why are cops called pigs.Y is the color of skin called PIGMENTATION.This is an Xample of ones and zeros.

When you hold someone accountable. You count their actions.I can only keep your attention,by leading you to embrace the idea, that i have access to something you do not, and you need me to protect you from the unknown.
This type of mindset,prevents you from ever using your own natural unlimited power of discernment.If we have a golf ball consciousness,we'll have a golf ball wakefullness.

Bottom and top line,these guys were never in control,and they know it.The whole matrix shifts every time one individual breaks a cycle. Every thread added are removed,shifts the design of the garment.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #1894
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If more people looked at the basic contructs and archetypes rather than the 'stories' being peddled we'd all C through the false light
Yes focus on the details,vs the stories themselves.Xamaple H1 N1-Y is it called H1 N1, and why is pork the other white meat.And why are cops called pigs.Y is the color of skin called PIGMENTATION.This is an Xample of ones and zeros.

When you hold someone accountable. You count their actions.I can only keep your attention,by leading you to embrace the idea, that i have access to something you do not, and you need me to protect you from the unknown.
This type of mindset,prevents you from ever using your own natural unlimited power of discernment.If we have a golf ball consciousness,we'll have a golf ball wakefullness.

Bottom and top line,these guys were never in control,and they know it.The whole matrix shifts every time one individual breaks a cycle. Every thread added are removed,shifts the design of the garment.
[/QUOTE]

H1 N1 OR HigH NooN ... shouldn't it be H2 N2 Always twisted.

Thats why people elect Government, they choose others to lead them.

Not realising that EVERYONE has all the knowledge and all the ideas that there has ever been inside of THEMSELVES. We just forgot.
And they keep conditions right to make sure we dont remember

They used the threats of nuclear war,disease (All the flews ) ET is in the pipeline

Well, I aint buying it. My mind, eyes and heart are open to truth. I'll c the lies for what they are I will be that thread
Old 01-12-2010, 01:39 PM   #1895
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

As we get closer to the Eclipse and Valentines day,someone will show up on this forum with some new information to start the SARATONIN factory up. it never fails,when we have certain cosmic alignments.ones and zeros
Old 01-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #1896
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi no caste, I only meant that this is the year of the tiger in the same sense as this is the year of the world cup but its good to know someone as sharply keen as yourself will be precise !! I'm not so precise...

So I guess lack of Melatonin will make us melancholy -- Melas literally means black or dark. So it is out of the dark that our knowing or "nowing" comes. Thank the force that I sleep like a rock, its is trully a restorative time. Melatonin seems to have a property collaboration with serotonin to keep us happy. But does it in anyone's opinion keep us happy simply because it have a relaxing effect on us. I was just thinking that an over production of melatonin would actually have us all literally sleeping.

But i guess there is no desire for sleeping happy people, just edgy sad people who are convinced that the world is something to be beaten and molded into submission, if I am not strong enough i will simply be over grown. Of course we know better I hope.

Pineal health is very important to me as among other things it regulates skin, our biggest organ and our receiver receptor to the world.

Thanks for the wonderful insights everyone.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #1897
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As we get closer to the Eclipse and Valentines day,someone will show up on this forum with some new information to start the SARATONIN factory up. it never fails,when we have certain cosmic alignments.ones and zeros
Agreed
When they show call them out only once ... energy is requiered by them to aid their cause
Just a call to let them know we know who they are
Old 01-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #1898
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

I remember when I first started reading your posts 777, it was the x-men 5 dollar foot long thread. After the initial shock of my mind being able to comprehend the numerology and symbology, I had this intense feeling well up inside me. The feelling was, 'I knew it'.... I always knew it, (we all always know it) but would never stop and take the time to break it down like you have for all of us. It was almost too much to take in at first, but after just a short period of time it clicked and I literally started seeing everything through pi. Your posts get me excited and eager to know the true message inside all the information around us, and how relatively simple it is to decode it yourself using pi.

For people who are just learning to decipher the information around them through pi, learning the truth encoded in our language is a crucial step, one that ultimately leads to the realization that everything is inside us, Is us, and the story of ourselves is being told and played out all around us.

If this stuff is a little much for you to process right now, try not to get caught up in all the DATA, absorb what you can and leave it to pick back up on another time.

The most important message you will ever uncover is to return your mind to your heart. Re-learn to live in and through your heart, that is where the most profound transformation will take place in who you thought you were, and who you feel you are.

777 thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and helping us to see with that little P(eye) piece and turn everything around 360.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #1899
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This failing Tulip is an Xample of cutting off the flow of energy with images, and then there is the looking glass of Mr.Hollands Opus.

In the years 1636-37, tulipmania ruled in the Netherlands. Tulips were a symbol of wealth and status and were traded like currency. A bed of tulips could buy a small house. Some highly prized tulips were even more valuable and a single bulb could be traded for a large house with all of its land, furniture and other accessories.

When the tulip market crashed, it was similar to the American stock market crash in late 1929. Thousands of businessmen in the Netherlands were ruined when the tulipmania bubble burst.

The name for tulips comes from the headdress worn by many Middle Eastern peoples known as a turban or (TALIBAN). In Latin, this translates to "tulipa."

Tulips are generally symbolic of fame and perfect love.

Tulips are still the foremost national symbol of Holland.

The tulip also remains as a favorite flower heralding Spring.

X

What would Black Moon and Tulips be doing in the News??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/8454049.stm

A historic map of the world, with China at its centre, has gone on display at the Library of Congress in Washington.

The map was created by Italian missionary Matteo Ricci in 1602. It is one of only two copies in existence in good condition.

Because of its rarity and fragility - the map is printed on rice paper - the map has become known as the "Impossible Black Tulip of Cartography".
Old 01-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #1900
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Been having a few thoughts about the up coming Valentines day so thought I'd put them out there ...

RED Valentines Day - 14/02 (N.B) (Originally associated with Martyrs. Early Christian. Martyrs meaning WITNESS)
WITNESS - early theme in JJ (JJ = Heart) Abrams script for Shelter
JJ code for heart - JJ (10/10)
JJ Abrams = Star Trek/Transformers
RED star classification in astronomy = TYPE M ... (Betelgeuse)
RED Mars (Roman God of War)
RED spot Jupiter (Violent storm area)

RED Roses/ RED Poppies - Poppy Day 11/11 (K.K) - 12/12 (L.L)
RED Heart (JJ) All connected
Here we have the letters played out

J - K - L - M - N

RED - DANGER (Negative) WARNING SIGNS - Why use for a day of love??

RED - the base chakra.

Port (left side) on ships/planes use a RED warning light (Right side use Green) (Front and back use white)

Perhaps coresponds to left and right brain hemishperes ..
Specialization of the two Specialization of the two hemispheres is general in vertebrates including fish, anurans, reptiles, birds and mammals with the left hemisphere being specialized to categorize information and control everyday, routine behavior, with the right hemisphere responsible for responses to novel events and behavior in emergencies including the expression of intense emotions. An example of a routine left hemisphere behavior is feeding behavior whereas as a right hemisphere is escape from predators and attacks from conspecificsin emergencies including the expression of intense emotions. An example of a routine left hemisphere behavior is feeding behavior whereas as a right hemisphere is escape from predators and attacks from conspecifics http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral...Left_vs._Right

Incidentally - the element FIRE (RED) often appears depicted on the right side?? (Perhaps someone better in the kno can advise?)

EDIT: Just read this on James thread " Briefly speaking, the gold coin with a five-pointed star is the symbol for the third dimension, which can sometimes be abbreviated to the symbol of a five-pointed star. This symbol is associated with the physical plane, the base chakra, the first ray, the colour red and the element of earth. It has evolved into money in the form of gold coins. " http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...855#post221855

There are hundreds of other things you could tie in to this.
The main theme seems to be however, on a daily basis, we are trained to associate RED with Danger and Warning.

Yet on this one day of the year, it is totally reversed and we are xpected to devote energy towards the occasion Truly a Hallmark holiday!

Last edited by iainl140285; 01-13-2010 at 04:46 PM.