Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > SWITZERLAND

Notices

Old 01-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Switerland Contact

Hi
I am looking to make contact with other ground crew members in Switzerland as soon as possible.
Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #2
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Switerland Contact

Hi,
I'm just wondering if any one has any info on visas. I.E. are visas required for uk citizens entering Switzerland. I know the UK has not joined the Schengen Agreement.
Many thanks PF
Old 02-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Hi again,
Do we have any gronud crew members in Switzerland? If so please feel free to say Hello, don't be shy now !!!
Old 02-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Pathfinder,

Visas are not needed to visit Switzerland, however officially you are obliged to leave every three months - which is easy as you cross the border then come back in. To work in Der Schweiz you would need a work visa as it is not a member state of the European Union.

I lived in Geneva and Basel for a while and spent many a Sunday taking trips on the bateux on Lac Lemon and strolling in Riehen.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
Hi,
I'm just wondering if any one has any info on visas. I.E. are visas required for uk citizens entering Switzerland. I know the UK has not joined the Schengen Agreement.
Many thanks PF
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #5
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Steve,
I see from your location you do not live in Switzerland anymore. Are you an ex-pat ? Do you know of any ground crew members in Switzerland i may be able to make contact with? If not thanks for your help mate.
Kind Regards PF
Old 02-02-2009, 08:54 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Pathfinder,

I'm an ex-pat from the UK.

I left Switzerland in 1995 so I don't really know of Ground Crew members. Sorry.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
Thanks Steve,
I see from your location you do not live in Switzerland anymore. Are you an ex-pat ? Do you know of any ground crew members in Switzerland i may be able to make contact with? If not thanks for your help mate.
Kind Regards PF
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Again Peeps,

Is there anyone in the UK or surrounding countries that is aware and what I mean is really informed about the coming financial crisis that has stuck Bulgaria, Latvia Greece and Iceland. I would like to make contact with anyone (in the above-mentioned areas) that shares my very grave concerns of the quickening western financial melt down.

This will begin in mid Feb with the forecasted Banking Holiday or perhaps the collapse/run of 2 to 3 hundred US Banks. This coupled with the new bills in the US Senate about to be passed as we speak (Google and find out the sponsors)

1. To Ban All Persons in the US (apart from the services and agencies) the right to bear Arms.

2. To implement the use of 100’s of newly built FEMA/Concentration camps to incarcerate the US citizens in times of insurrection/emergencies.

This is happening and is coming to a place near you very very soon. For me this is the only thing I am concentrating on. I am looking to make contact with like-minded ground crew members as I mentioned who share my thoughts about the impending manufactured calamity.

We may have to move to a position of safety and we most likely will have to be ready and move quickly before borders are closed.

Also in the UK under the Anti-Terrorisms Laws a bill was passed 3yrs ago permitting the Armed Services to drop Neutron Bombs on the citizens in times of insurrection (I recommend people look up what a neutron bomb is).

These things are not brought into play unless somebody somewhere know something we do not. Think about it!!! I could go on with more examples. Enough said.

If you feel the same way please feel free to make contact. This is happening now.

Judge a person by the content of their character not by the colour of their Skin.
MLK

Kindest Regards To You All
Pathfinder