Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #176
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in a plain and simple reading...as intended by it's authors...is reflective of Responsible Freedom. The issue is Freedom vs Tyranny. I don't want to be a slave or a master. I don't want to rule over the reptilians and greys...and I don't want them to rule over me. I have done my research...and the United States and the U.S. Constitution have been badly subverted, undermined, ignored, targeted, sabotaged, etc, etc. The rest of the world may need to step up to the plate for the cause of responsible freedom. They may need to voluntarily adopt the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and just say NO to the NWO.

Better Dead Than Rep.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-04-2009 at 10:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #177
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in a plain and simple reading...as intended by it's authors...is reflective of Responsible Freedom. The issue is Freedom vs Tyranny. I don't want to be a slave or a master. I don't want to rule over the reptilians and greys...and I don't want them to rule over me. I have done my research...and the United States and the U.S. Constitution have been badly subverted, undermined, ignored, targeted, sabotaged, etc, etc. The rest of the world may need to step up to the plate for the cause of responsible freedom. They may need to voluntarily adopt the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and just say NO to the NWO.
Better Dead Than Rep.
I've been thinking a lot about the Constitution and I'm realizing that without an enforcement mechanism, it's worthless. Maybe it's a mistake to focus on the document itself, as beautiful as that document is...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:49 PM   #178
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I've been thinking a lot about the Constitution and I'm realizing that without an enforcement mechanism, it's worthless. Maybe it's a mistake to focus on the document itself, as beautiful as that document is...
What would you suggest as an enforcement mechanism? Perhaps George W. Bush was right when he said that the Constitution was 'just a G**D*** piece of paper.' Click the top bar...not the arrow. For some reason only the top bar works. What would you suggest that we focus on? I understand what you are saying...but I'd like to hear you elaborate.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-22-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #179
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What would you suggest as an enforcement mechanism? Perhaps George W. Bush was right when he said that the Constitution was 'just a G**D*** piece of paper.' What would you suggest that we focus on?
I'm thinking we need to focus on healing ourselves, worldwide, like what is discussed in this thread ...

Maybe, if a critical mass of people who are self-reliant is reached, everything else will fall into place...
Old 05-23-2009, 12:24 AM   #180
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm thinking we need to focus on healing ourselves, worldwide, like what is discussed in this thread ...

Maybe, if a critical mass of people who are self-reliant is reached, everything else will fall into place...
Should we let the New World Order just happen...while we heal ourselves? What should the German people have done in the 1930's? Should Hitler and the Third Reich have been actively resisted...or should the people have focused on healing themselves? How about both? Anarchy and Self-Centeredness will ultimately result in Tyranny aka The New World Order.

Some say that we are here in this mess because we chose to be. Some say that bad things happen to people because they have a victim mentality. So...did the holocaust victims(and all WWII victims) bring the atrocities upon themselves? Self reliance and personal responsibility are extremely important...but reigning in and punishing the bad-guys is equally important. There has to be a central document which provides a legal foundation for a central benchmark concept. Otherwise...we build upon shifting sand.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-23-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:03 AM   #181
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Should we let the New World Order just happen...while we heal ourselves? What should the German people have done in the 1930's? Should Hitler and the Third Reich have been actively resisted...or should the people have focused on healing themselves? How about both? Anarchy and Self-Centeredness will ultimately result in Tyranny aka The New World Order.

Some say that we are here in this mess because we chose to be. Some say that bad things happen to people because they have a victim mentality. So...did the holocaust victims(and all WWII victims) bring the atrocities upon themselves? Self reliance and personal responsibility are extremely important...but reigning in and punishing the bad-guys is equally important. There has to be a central document which provides a legal foundation for a central benchmark concept. Otherwise...we build upon shifting sand.
At the same time we are working on healing ourselves, yes, we should resist the NWO. I'm praying that people who are in jobs such as the military and police are going to resist orders that violate the Constitution. I'm praying that all of us are going to refuse to cooperate with the NWO in any way that we can. All of us should be examining this. All of us should turn off the TV. And contemplate. Ask ourselves, "What can I do to help us get out of this mess?" Don't rely on someone else to do it.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:54 AM   #182
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Some have suggested that foreign troops will be used to crack down on Americans...including the U.S. military and local law enforcement...because there probably wouldn't be enough Americans who would be willing to shoot fellow Americans...or violate their constitutional rights. We may be controlled and contained by any and all means necessary. Mind you...I don't want to run in the streets...but if foreign or alien stormtroopers show up in my town...I'll unleash my Trunk Monkey on them. Please don't take this as a violent anti-grey view on my part. I just thought this was a well done video clip. I don't want anyone to be hurt or killed...human or non-human.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-21-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:51 AM   #183
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

orthodoxymoron@ Don't choose the path that Atlans from Pleiades chose or Maldekans and Martians chose. Embrace the change and direct it to positive direction which will benefit all. Like once Bashar said "It's not about taking back your government it's about being your own government." Earth is a microcosm version of our galaxy.

PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:35 PM   #184
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But it's a municipal corporation as opposed to a business? Makes no difference?
government is business, policy is business, war is business, all are business..business of controlling resources and people.

Quote:
I know this about Virginia.

But why do you say the whole USA? You're saying that the other states are subsidiaries or something like that?
Yes whole USA is a corporation. States are different horizontal divisions like in big corporation!?

Quote:
Can you give me one example?
There are way too many evidences that shows connection between Wash DC, Vatican, London and other secret societis and occult and intelligence groups.....go through the works of Jordan Maxwell and Michael Traison on symbolism and occults.

Quote:
This movie basically explains what corporation is within the business industries. But to know how countries and government are run, info in this docu is not sufficient.

This poster shows in detail the map and connection within world government:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/15764393/wordlgovmap
you can save the PDF for yourself for later view.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #185
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
..business of controlling resources and people.
Good point!

Quote:
... you will find out that USA is not defined as country but as a corporation including many other countries... many numerology, symbols, and names used in government also points out to this fact...
Quote:
There are way too many evidences that shows connection between Wash DC, Vatican, London and other secret societis and occult and intelligence groups.....go through the works of Jordan Maxwell and Michael Traison on symbolism and occults.
I know they've researched occult symbolism in corporate logos, but you're saying they've researched governments actually being set up as corporations?

Quote:
This poster shows in detail the map and connection within world government:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/15764393/wordlgovmap
Wow! This looks like it should be the size of a wall map of the world in order to comprehend it!
Old 06-04-2009, 09:37 PM   #186
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

i wonder how many posts it will take to totally throw people off the subject of the thread and redirect they're thoughts else where
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:00 PM   #187
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Valid point, Timetotelltheworld. But in a real time conversation, isn't that what frequently happens? We go off on all kinds of tangents. When I was teaching elementary school we called that brainstorming!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:09 AM   #188
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
i wonder how many posts it will take to totally throw people off the subject of the thread and redirect they're thoughts else where

The malevolent alien agenda is certainly not to promote Constitutional Responsible Freedom. The real question is...who really runs Earth?
I have a sinking feeling that it's not We the People.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:46 AM   #189
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

Dear TTTTW, I would like to add my story to yours but yours is more dramatic. My father was also murdered in 1998. At first I believed the story of the autopsy that stated he'd died of heart disease. My father died alone under mysterious circumstances in a hotel room. My gut feeling at this point is that he was taken out for being a George Green type. The type of man they wanted in their league but he would never go along with them. Anyway, I'm not so great at embellishing stories and making them very interesting, but suffice it to say that I loved my Father very much and that I still miss him. Also everyone loved him and he was quite a "good" guy. They say they finish last...

In addition, I feel I have been personally physically assaulted a few times not to mention harrassed and grandly psychologically assaulted almost everyday since about 1998, details which I can't go into. But I will side with you in saying I understand where you are coming from. I'm trying to succeed in my work and this is sort of a public cry to join to yours that this is all very real. Very Real.
Sky
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:44 AM   #190
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

some food for thought...................

call me a sceptic but THESE MONSTERS have made me homeless over and over again .........they have totally ruined my life and im just curious i have been in Portland Oregon ........Salt lake city Utah and now San Francisco homeless all over the place where are all the people whose homes were forclosed on all those thousands of homes nation wide because guess what i havnt met a single one on the streets of any of these citys maybe there families arent sick of them yet maybe they have disapeared????
Old 06-11-2009, 02:15 AM   #191
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
some food for thought...................

call me a sceptic but THESE MONSTERS have made me homeless over and over again .........they have totally ruined my life and im just curious i have been in Portland Oregon ........Salt lake city Utah and now San Francisco homeless all over the place where are all the people whose homes were forclosed on all those thousands of homes nation wide because guess what i havnt met a single one on the streets of any of these citys maybe there families arent sick of them yet maybe they have disapeared????
timetotelltheworld,
I'm glad you've admitted you're homeless, you told me that privately a month or two ago, so I'm glad I can talk about it openly now. I think you are delusional, and I don't think you're capable of holding a normal job, and you've spent time in jail a lot.
No one makes you homeless, you make yourself homeless.... take responsibility for your own actions.
There is no proof in your story about an alien agenda. You are delusional, and I just want to warn other posters that this thread is a thread of nonsense. And I suspect there are many who have already figured that out.
I hope you are seeking help with facilities that can offer you counseling. I wish you to a better healthy life.

Last edited by KathyT; 06-11-2009 at 02:18 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #192
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

gee Kathy are we feeling a little threatened by the amount of people taking my plee for help seriously....and by the way never been in jail
Old 06-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #193
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=KathyT;144268]timetotelltheworld,
I'm glad you've admitted you're homeless, you told me that privately a month or two ago, so I'm glad I can talk about it openly now. I think you are delusional, and I don't think you're capable of holding a normal job, and you've spent time in jail a lot.
No one makes you homeless, you make yourself homeless.... take responsibility for your own actions.
There is no proof in your story about an alien agenda. You are delusional, and I just want to warn other posters that this thread is a thread of nonsense. And I suspect there are many who have already figured that out.
I hope you are seeking help with facilities that can offer you counseling. I wish you to a better healthy life.[/QUOTE

Kathyt
In the very beginning of this thread he admits to not only being homeless, but using the Library computers to post here...so it's never been a secret.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:22 AM   #194
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
timetotelltheworld,
I hope you are seeking help with facilities that can offer you counseling. I wish you to a better healthy life.
Kathy T.,

You can not judge other's experiences based on the social conditioning you've obviously been indoctrinated with. I don't see what anything you've mentioned might have to do with the experiences timetotelltheworld claims.

Only he knows the truth. People are free to believe him or not based on their own experiences or beliefs. We need to be careful about judging other people. To call someone delusional is harsh and I know nothing of your background and qualifications that would give you that right.

Now is the time for all of us to find the strength to come together, not separate.

SNM
Old 06-19-2009, 03:37 AM   #195
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Harsh indeed...remember we are all one.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:41 AM   #196
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Kathyt

you have the right to judge...but it still does not make you right in doing so.
for example...how would you know that this thread might not be his only hope for sanity. It might be the thing that keeps him from going completely over the edge?
And if what he says is true...and I'm not saying it is...that your final judgment might be the very thing that sets him into a complete tail spin from which he cannot recover?
Have you offered him help? Other then telling him he's delusional an needs to seek professional help...of which the SYSTEM is probably not going to give him as he is homeless...and the thing they do with homeless people is...drop them back onto the streets to sink even deeper.
I am aware of what the system does with homeless mental patients...I come from a long line of mental health workers..including the fact that my Father was a Psychiatrist, and the first thing you need to understand is you are not in his shoes.

We are all one is a COP OUT?....sorry you feel that way...again your being very harsh....seems you must feel very separated, and for that I truly hope you one day find unity...as I will state again...
Dear sister...weather you believe it or not...in MY view..and many others here.....WE ARE ALL ONE....brothers and sisters all

Last edited by BROOK; 06-19-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:52 AM   #197
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
timetotelltheworld,
My spirit is not your spirit either....I could never react to someone I felt was sick in this fashion ...we may all be one..but our spirit is individual and unique

Last edited by BROOK; 06-19-2009 at 05:24 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:09 AM   #198
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello loved ones,
OK. I too have a bit of wondering going on about this story. But my own story is no less unique. And, I'm not homeless.

Imagine being homeless, having all these things happen to you, and the last thing you can do is find a SUBSCRIPTION forum to tell your story to. OK, that sucks. And all day of bottle gathering has given you the cash enough to go there...

OR...
Your just full of creativity and one hell of a story ensues.

Look, all we can do is listen, see what resonates, and move forward without judging. Regardless, this story is a story. The person who is relating it needs help. (as Brook is able to point out) and we need to help him. Were this goes as a society is this:

We either take the warning and are astute in our precautions, or we disbelieve and and whoa... what's wrong with the precautions anyway?

You hear me? This is a strange and complicated universe. Let's just call it that. A strange place where all can happen and all can be lost. There is nothing here that can not be. Think it, it will manifest. Live it, it could be understood.

I just want to say, thank the goddess that this guy has a place to go and be heard, regardless.

Yeah, we all know that SOMETHING IS WRONG. What that is, is an individuals own context. This thread has been going on for a long time. It is what it is, truth in the eye of the beholder. Let's be patient, loving, and helpful in a man's (Woman's?) life that needs us to help in recovery. Let's all listen and feel one way or the other.

I welcome the individual, as well as the challenge of truth.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:26 AM   #199
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
timetotelltheworld, No one makes you homeless, you make yourself homeless.... take responsibility for your own actions.
Hmmmmmmmm, I've encountered many stories like this - get on the bad side of the wrong people - your bank account disappears, you are stalked and harassed, you cannot get a job because they call your prospective employers and tell them horrid lies about you. Or if you do land a job, they mess with you. They erase your records and the list goes on and on ... KathyT I've seen you many times on this forum judge a story as total bunk - but Project Camelot is a place where people can come to tell their far out stories and for people to expand their world view. Check out Gang stalking ... http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/

TTTTW/Keven Rush wrote: B. Wiped out my bank account in the amount of about $60,000.00. C. Constant death threats, threats of being incarcerated, threats of being made permanently crazy, institutionalized and or being placed into a Chechnya prison not knowing who I am, and this is just a summary of what they continue to do daily. D. They manipulated me into homelessness over and over again this would discredit me and keep me disheveled. D1. Prevented me from getting decent gainful employment AND MESSED WITH EVERY JOB I GET. E. They erased many of my records included but not limited to birth records, passport Records were deleted because they made me homeless in both Asia and Europe , high school and college records erased. e. They broke my shoulder and knocked out my teeth then erased those medical records.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:37 AM   #200
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/GSFAQ.html

What are the goals of Gang Stalking?

The goal is to isolate the target from all forms of support, so that the target can be set up in the future for arrest, institutionalisation, or forced suicide. Other goals of this harassment is to destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable.

Other goals involve sensitizing the target to every day stimuli’s as a form of control, which is used to control targets when they get out of line. Once the target is sensitized, the Citizen Informants have an easier time identifying the Targeted Individual in public.

These programs are designed to make the targets of this harassment vulnerable, they want to make them destitute. The secondary goals seems to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to forced suicide, just like what they did with some of the targets of Cointelpro. It's a useful way of eliminating perceived enemies of the state.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote