Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
Teresa
Avalon Senior Member

Post William Henry's ~ Latest ~ Radio Appearance

Engaging ~ William speaks on "Light Body Activation"

* (I had the priviledge to speak with him for at least 5 min. during the 2nd Hour !)

:

http://www.rumormillnewsradio.com/au...liamhenry1.mp3

http://www.rumormillnewsradio.com/au...liamhenry2.mp3

Last edited by Teresa; 12-08-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
sammy1211
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: William Henry's ~ Latest ~ Radio Appearance

Thank you! Great info
sammy1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

He was on coast 2 coast on Monday also. That is the first that I had listened to him. I was impressed. He was talking about symbolisms and how the design of the capital building in Washington is a stargate.

Thanks for the link. Very interesting interview. Nice to hear your voice Teresa. I really resonate with William and his views certainly fit into a lot of the other info we have been reading about lately. Be safe in Germany.

Last edited by micjer; 12-10-2008 at 04:26 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, What a great interview, and the Stargate Park in Nashville is super cool, he didn't get a chance to describe it fully, but I've been there and it's amazing, if you have a chance to go-it's well worth seeing-much more interesting than opryland!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
Engaging ~ William speaks on "Light Body Activation"

* (I had the priviledge to speak with him for at least 5 min. during the 2nd Hour !)

:

http://www.rumormillnewsradio.com/au...liamhenry1.mp3

http://www.rumormillnewsradio.com/au...liamhenry2.mp3

Hey Teresa, would you be willing to share more about your experience with the light being? I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear more about that!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
Yes, What a great interview, and the Stargate Park in Nashville is super cool, he didn't get a chance to describe it fully, but I've been there and it's amazing, if you have a chance to go-it's well worth seeing-much more interesting than opryland!
My wife and I are going to Nashville for New Years Eve so we are going to check out both the bicentennial mall and the Parthenon. Notice my new avatar, it is from his website and is the dome at the Capital Building.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #7
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

I met him in Sarasota at a 2012 conference and he is very present, kind, funny and patient with everyone's questions. He's really genuine.

I listened to what you said Theresa, and had a similar experience to share. Now hearing Wllm Henry, it makes me think it was an interview with light beings.

I woke up with the sense I had been in a school setting and felt the presence of a light being in our bedroom. I was fully awake and this was around 3 or 4, and went to the computer. I looked up some research on the Illuminati in Hollywood...then went back to bed.

In the morning, without me telling about my experience, my husband mentioned that he saw a light being hovering over our bed, and then 'saw' me go into the next room. He 'saw' in his dream state a being behind me, telling me what to look up on the internet. We were both amazed to have the same dream and were not afraid. It was not a threatening presence in any way, very respectful. It was subtle, but more real than a dream. I didn't feel mind controlled, just guided.

After listening to that interview, I thought back to info and how I've been guided to things about the pineal gland, health, cell phone dangers and 2012/stargate imagery.

Any one else had this kind of experience?
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i was hoping this thread would appear...
thank you for sharing it

love/susan
the exchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Molly,

Slightly different but still eyeopening.
For a couple of months my little finger on my left hand had very little feeling in it and was best described as pins and needles. Before retiring to bed one night I had been researching the pleiadians. Later that night I was awakened suddenly as though I had been in the presence of an ET(dream state only). My heart was racing. Next I had this sense of tingling going up and down my entire body 3 times. I had the feeling of not being able to move, except my little finger. After a few minutes my heart quit thumping and as I relaxed I could move again. The weird part was that my little finger had its feeling back.

I do believe that we have light beings helping us along the way. Since we want all of the answers NOW, it seems that we only get what we can handle. A little at a time.

Looking back over the last year to where I am now, I don't feel I could have taken it all at once. Probably would have turned away, thinking it was outrageous and would be back watching TV.

I think that this is the reason that I am only now resonating to William Henry.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #10
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Micjer,
great story about healing. I have that sense of urgency, wanting the answers Now, as you said. And WHenry seems to think it's a race against time, with the chip thing immanent, and 'game over' if it does. Yesterday I saw David Wilcock and his 2012 Enigma video (check it on google), and he talked about the 'mark of the beast' being the calcification of the pineal gland. And how it keeps us trapped in materialism. I have a lot of resonance with what he's saying too, but not sure if I'm doing all I can to open that up.
I 've come far in one year like you. It's hard to admit, but I was drinking diet coke one year ago (like a lot)! At the same time, I feel dense, like I can push into new ground the way I want to. But I like to believe that if we're sincere seekers, then we'll get there in time.
I want to go to a light body activation experiential kind of thing, not a lecture. If you or anybody knows of something like that, give me a holler.
warmly -- Molly
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #11
cway
Avalon Senior Member

William Henry on Dreamland
http://au.youtube.com/my_playlists?p...0B005ABEE0177E
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:59 AM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.williamhenry.net/cityofsecrets.html

Link to William Henry's website. Interesting article about some of the buildings in Nashville.