Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 01-05-2009, 03:58 AM   #1
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Paul pantone, gifted inventor, wrongfully imprisoned in utah mental hospital *vid*

PAUL PANTONE, GIFTED INVENTOR, WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED IN UTAH MENTAL HOSPITAL *VID*

weblink: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=138714

Date: Saturday, 3 January 2009, 4:46 p.m. I am a member of several Yahoo message boards and today, someone posted this information. Please take the time to watch the videos as this is how low we have stooped as a country. Warning some graphic pictures. This brought me to tears. If anyone can help, please do. Mr. Pantone is a true hero.

Paul Pantone Wrongfully Imprisoned

Hi,

I met an inventor named Paul Pantone in the late 90's at a Tesla convention where I saw his GEET device working and he told me many inside details about it. Even back then he was getting serious death threats and harassment on a regular basis. I just learned that he was set up by crooked attorneys and has been wrongfully imprisoned and tortured for 3+ years now in a Utah mental hospital. I've only watched the first of these 3 videos so
far. It's just 8:20 long and very well worth watching if you want to see what our government is doing to suppress working free energy technology:

A little summary of the GEET device: It is a fairly simple modification that can be done on just about any gasoline engine, from lawn mowers to giant industrial power plants, that allows the engine to run on just about any kind of junk hydrocarbons as 80+% of it's fuel. It really is very close to the same concept as the car in the Back to the Future movie. I watched it run on seawater, urine, Windex, Mountain Dew, etc. and produce exhaust
that was cleaner then the outside air. In other words, this exhaust belongs INSIDE the car where the people are. I can't even mention some of the suppression Paul was experiencing back then, and it has only gotten worse. If you just start watching some of the other videos on the GEET you can get
an idea how bad it has been for him all these years. He is one of the true heros of our world and he is probably going to die a horrible death in that so-called hospital if we don't get him out soon. Please watch the first video here and pass the word on. And find out what the GEET is and how it works, while you still can. We could be done with fossil fuels NOW if we
could just break this suppression so that manufacturers could start producing this modification on all the new engines being produced that are still getting pour mileage and polluting the air.

Thanks,
Daniel Moeck

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLFt_cUa_0

Part 1
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:05 AM   #2
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Paul pantone, gifted inventor, wrongfully imprisoned in utah mental hospital *vid

I have studied Paul Pantone's Geet technology. It is really impressive. It creates a plasma field and brakes down fuels that can be mixed with water to vapors. It is no wonder they put him in jail he figured out a system to beat big oil. Him or his partner drove a Chevy Suburban around the country on his system. I have the parts to convert a lawn mower to the geet technology. Look on you tube lots are experimenting with it.

Last edited by Dominic; 01-05-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:20 AM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Paul pantone, gifted inventor, wrongfully imprisoned in utah mental hospital *vid

I have listened to the interview with Paul Pantone. His incarceration and treatment is abominable. Is there anything we can do about this. How many other people are being treated like this by this corrupt system.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carmen

Very good question. if enough people were to phone email or fax etc the Utah mental Hospital and then get some useful groups (maybe like the people at www.freedom-force.org or similar) to apply pressure and then get some more widely visited alternative media to publish his plight, then we could potentially get him released.

Even in good ole, little ole, "clean green New Zealand" where we both live, a journalist for the excellent Uncensored Magazine was taken forecefully and held against her will at a "mental hospital", all because she had a different view on who was behind the 911 event in New York.

She was released and her story was published. So, if enough community pressure was applied I believe he could be released.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Don't call the State hospital. That will do nothing but irritate the employees, who have no control over anything. They can't even admit he is there due to confidentiality laws. He needs a really good lawyer that understands the mental health and criminal justice system in that state.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by addalight View Post
Don't call the State hospital. That will do nothing but irritate the employees, who have no control over anything. They can't even admit he is there due to confidentiality laws. He needs a really good lawyer that understands the mental health and criminal justice system in that state.

Thats the best advice you'll get on this thread. You start pissing people off, they'll move him right out of where he is and into the hinterlands, never to be seen again due to 'confidentiality laws'.

Lawyers and money.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:21 AM   #7
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

This use to happen in the old days when oil monopily's and Gubbment filth were threatend ($$$$) by innovating HERO'S like Pantone ...

THIS IS THE YEAR 2009 !!!!

STILL HAPPENING !

misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:44 AM   #8
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

A LOT OF ENERGY IS BEING SENT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for letting us know!!!!!

Word will be sent to help!!!!!!!

Blessings!!!!!!!!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the phone call from hell -disgraceful
How much of a nightmare having your son trying to rescue you from a mental institution?
This seems to be a string of corruption -lawyers -courts- hospital .
This is a textbook case of the corruption in the modern world.
The rules only aply to us not "them" .
Surely there is a set of back-up procedures to prevent the sane being wrongfully commited?
Obviously not.
Being familiar with Pauls' work I do see why the GEET processor is perceived by the oil companys/government as a major threat.
It works, no complicated electronics ,you really could build this in your shed.

Best Wishes to Paul

Maybe it's the Judge we should "pester" ,we do have the advantage of being a global community .
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote