Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Aliens, Human Manifestation

Is it possible that many "good" spirits are already among us? Is it possible that there are Human Manifestations, who are not exactly human, who are awakening in consciousness now?

Is it possible that there is a huge amount, with powers and abilities that words can not describe?

The seekers will be sought? The watchers will be watched? The tables will turn back to balance?

It is all within, your heart, your mind, your body.

Are there really crafts surrounding the earth now? I don't deny it, but in my mind, I find it incredibly hard to believe, even with my own personal otherworldly experiences. In my heart, I pray it's true.
marcusaurelius13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Aliens, Human Manifestation

Yes...there are good spirits here. And many of them are waking up to the coming shift.
As for hoping the ships are there for us...I think we need to decide to get our acts together, and do things for our selves. And just who are in those ships?
It remains to be seen. Just be careful what you wish for. Not all alien life form is benevolent.

Blessings
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Yes...there are good spirits here. And many of them are waking up to the coming shift.
As for hoping the ships are there for us...I think we need to decide to get our acts together, and do things for our selves. And just who are in those ships?
It remains to be seen. Just be careful what you wish for. Not all alien life form is benevolent.

Blessings
Brook
Very well said Brook.

If, there are souls in ships waiting to help us then maybe they wont, unless we first help ourselves.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Oh , and on a personal note:, who the hell would want to save a selfrigteous self centred nasty piece of **** race like ours????
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Oh , and on a personal note:, who the hell would want to save a selfrigteous self centred nasty piece of **** race like ours????

Haha...well, that is one way to look at it. However, I think there is a shifting of energy that is encompassing the planet...and changes are happening all over the place. many are losing their old energy patterns. And hopefully things are going to work like the law of attraction. And again hopefully get better for us. The PTB will fail, and we will triumph in victory, to become one with the universe. No longer separate.

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:47 AM   #6
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I definetely feel the energy shift, but I think it still comes down to decisions and opening your heart and mind. For me personally it is hard because I see the overall effect of things, and there are many many dark, evil and self serving works in powerful places. I have a powerful fury and pain deep inside of me, and it is a daily struggle to use it in the most positive way. I feel very happy to have found this place!
Old 12-11-2009, 05:56 AM   #7
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Awakening for me means remembering who we are, our essence is millions or perhaps billions of years old. We have dwell in other galaxies, dimensions and parallel universes. Once in a while your mind catches a glimpsed of your past lives. It is that part of us which awakening at this time. So yes we are in a sense all aliens on planet earth awakening in a human manifestation.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:14 AM   #8
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

According to Dolores Cannon there are currently 35 million humans on the planet who are "Volunteers", i.e. they volunteered to incarnate in human form here in order to assist in the general raising of consciousness. According to David Wilcock there are 300,000 such humans currently alive on the planet.

My take on this is that these two figures aren't necessarily inconsistent with each other. That's because there are levels of "volunteering". It's like when you have to complete a certain number of units for a degree. It may not be compulsory which particular units you have to study, but it is compulsory that you choose a certain number of units to complete. On the other hand, I happen to know that I'm here as a volunteer purely of my own free choice. Then again, it's also true that I decided to volunteer partly because it would look really good on my resume, so to speak, that I had been to Earth. All the more so since the Earth is very different from other places I've been and didn't really suit me very well, compared to other places. On the other hand, this is the planet in this galaxy where all the action is happening at present.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:29 AM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The resonator which is our heart plays a major role in our awakening process.
Humans have an incredible power , through your resonator you could advance your spiritual development by a thousand fold. It is a great time to be alive on planet earth. To help the awakening process it only takes a few brave souls. It is on that foundation that we have gather on this site. Aliens are we yet so bless to be in a human form at this time.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

If you are asking about the concept of people with a long history of life on other planets who are here now in human form to help with the coming transition, may I suggest the following books:

"Keepers of the Garden" and "The Custodians" by Dolores Cannon

Interesting stuff.

Yes, there are plenty of ships around and lots of people are seeing them.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

May I suggest Voyagers I by Ashayana Deane

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:23 AM   #12
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the suggestions.

I want to add to my feelings on this matter. I feel very strongly like there is somebody with me, not just somebody, but a group. I wouldn't say that whoever is with me are alien necessarily, more spirits or souls. I feel like this group of people with me supports me, and strengthens me. This is a realization I made recently.

Is this a common thing? As an adopted child, I used to always feel alone and abandoned, and through my experiences, I awoken feeling like I have the strength of a million men.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Awakening for me means remembering who we are, our essence is millions or perhaps billions of years old. We have dwell in other galaxies, dimensions and parallel universes. Once in a while your mind catches a glimpsed of your past lives. It is that part of us which awakening at this time. So yes we are in a sense all aliens on planet earth awakening in a human manifestation.
I have exactly the same perspective, the same understanding. What amazes me, is the beauty of it all. It is quite an amazing "Creation" we are.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There are plenty of powerful people around that have not woken up yet, and the planet is being surrounded right now by peaceful species. The acceleration of the evolution of consciousness is beginning to go into warp drive. We will soon be experiencing 4000 years worth of change in a few months. Hold on to something!
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:28 PM   #15
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

What if the good Aliens that are here to save the earth turn out to be us?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:42 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
What if the good Aliens that are here to save the earth turn out to be us?
we're not aliens.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:30 AM   #17
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Indeed.

And if there were some sort of Intergalactic Regulators, Ones who keep the balance in nature....

When they show, we better RUN LIKE HELL... they aren't going to be happy with us.

Not going to save us- DESTROY and let some live to start over and try again...

Hypothetically.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, consciousness, manifestation, spacecraft, spirits