Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:26 AM   #1
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is AVATAR a Hint of Alex Collier's Adnromedans?

Tonight at midnight where I live the new movie AVATAR by James Cameron will be shown. And then tomorrow throughout the country. When I first read about the plot and characters of the story, I immediately thought these aliens are reminiscent of the aliens Alex Collier allegedly has been meeting all these years. The fact that Cameron said their bodies are hydrogen based made me stopped in my tracks. Does anyone have any inside info as to the truth of my suspicions that AVATAR is not only touted as a breakthrough technology extravaganza on the screen it is also part of the disclosure movement.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:53 AM   #2
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is AVATAR a Hint of Alex Collier's Adnromedans?

Nope...the blue beings of Avatar are more like indigenous earth people...the Andromedans are WAY more advanced techno,spiritually,socially etc...Avatar is a simplistic over-hyped waste of money.....the main message is that the one who is most violent wins...be it animal,human or alien....everything gets attributed to a "disclosure" primer these days,,,the only way our ET family will truly bhe able to be disclosed is when they decide to show themselves,no govt or earth organisation at present has the authority or the motive necessary to disclose MEANINGFUL ET history and benevolent info,only the same low-key "disclosures" that have happened in other countries altready
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote