Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

I don't have access to my old pc now and files I copied to it. I remember reading that all HAARP quakes had an epicentre at 6.3 miles depth, 10km, and this was a 'fixed' characteristic. Is my memory good on this point?

Haiti quake was measured at 10km depth, so was it HAARP?

is 10km depth 'common' for natural quakes? there does seem to be a lot of quakes at this depth... Alternatively is 10km an uncommon depth and therefore indicative of anthropological interference?
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

That was my first thought, then I asked why? Christopher Story brought up the same issue suspecting it was induced as a way to stop or detain settlement payments for fraudulent debts owed to China, the UK and other international debtors that have been defrauded by the Bush Crime family, Federal Reserve, SEC and others in the ruling elite.

To understand what's happening and for this article to make sense, you have to go back to the archives to at least Dec to the End Game Showdown article. If Story's reporting is true, then it appears the dark cabal is systematically being taken down.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/261...in_their_faces

But to answer your question, it wouldn't surprise me one bit and it was my first thought when I heard about it.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

chrisopher storey must be taken with a pinch of salt, i thought it may be haarp but i noticed it was over 7 on scale.. the chinese and japan nuke plant quakes and others have been 6.8 i think.. they were all the same anyway..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #4
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
chrisopher storey must be taken with a pinch of salt, i thought it may be haarp but i noticed it was over 7 on scale.. the chinese and japan nuke plant quakes and others have been 6.8 i think.. they were all the same anyway..
if you can make 6,8 you would not have problems with doing 7,3 now would you?

Quote:
To understand what's happening and for this article to make sense, you have to go back to the archives to at least Dec to the End Game Showdown article. If Story's reporting is true, then it appears the dark cabal is systematically being taken down.
if this is true it means that those who execute the lien are no better than bush and company, this brings the article that was written year ago about upcoming earthquake there, soure http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-381149
It makes me wonder if the guy is independent or not, and it was just to condition people to accept their faith (disaster, nothing else), that no human (haarp) could do such a thing?

At this point a lot of unknowns.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:18 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Intentional or not the HAARP experiments test done in weather modification by the NAVY and Air Force the secondary effects are creating havoc. If you want to unite the world in a common cause Haiti who has been abandon by the international community now becomes a focal point. I sincerely hope that it does not become another Katrina. Frequencies experiments especially in the electromagnetic ionosphere by the ptb have alter and affected the mood and emotional well being of people around the world. Is time to put an end to these experiments.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-14-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:01 PM   #6
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

Interesting report said sky was filled with grey dust -
reminds me of 9-11
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:25 PM   #7
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

I just read fulford's blog and it gives another perspective.
That it was induced by ptw, not lien holders, read more here:http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

although I'm not a fan of his, he has different perspective that sometimes makes sense.
hopefully those who play with weather will be struck by lightning :-)

gibonos
Old 01-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #8
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ah... now start the endless "after the fact" prophecies...

If it was HAARP induced, there would be absolutely no way for anyone to know IF, or even which of the 12 countries operating them did it. HAARP is undetectable.

For every assumption you bring that the US did it, comes an equal and opposite assumption that someone else did it so the world would blame the US.

Without a signed confession by someone operating the equipment... we'll never know.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #9
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ah... now start the endless "after the fact" prophecies...
so now we can even talk about it?
this is how conclusions are produced

clif had a major earthquake due in January or February, I believe it was a differnet location, but often times he was wrong on place

gibonos
Old 01-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #10
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yes..I believe things are being set into place to do such things...through Haarp and other technologies....sad the PTB are so twisted. They are causing much pain to mother earth...Gaia

I also have a knowing...call it a feeling that as a collective, we could counteract these efforts. As lightworkers, we have it within us to send a healing energy to Gaia...straight to the earths core if we so choose to do so. I know ...woo woo. But go inside yourself..and ask that question. If the answer is there..then get started...she needs us. We are part of her.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I have another perspective yet. I know that this may well be an activation of one of the diodic crystal temples. There is certainly one near by and many more to be activated by 2012 by TPTW ETs or locals

The only way to avoid more of this is to become a gridkeeper and deal with the overload of energies by doing the things that have to be done

I can not give the infomation in an open forum but there are a couple of DVDs sets at the azuritepress that deal with this

I think they are "Doorways Through Time & the Drums of Aquafereion "Circle of Life" Drum Circle Celebration" and the other is “Sliders-4” The Call of Aurora - Probability Alignments & the Adjugate Bond (Intermediate Atmic/Ah-VE’-yas Body Training & Freeing the Mind for Slide)"

Keeping the grids clear and aligned with a favourable aligment help us all and it does not matter were one is it helps the world

The more people that does it the better. I think you need to do the maharic shield first

Even if you decided that you don't want to be an active gridkeeper just by avoiding participating in the activations of the temples will help as no energy gets directed to them

TPTB need the human angelics and indigos to channel the energies into their temples because they have the right coding in their DNA so please consider this in order to keep the planet less stressed and hence less Earth changes

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

The predictions are probably part of the plan; the plan to get the masses believing in prophesies and religion, both in which are fabrications of ancient scriptures and fantasy. Minimizing the population by using religion and prophecy is a clever way to cover up their tracks.

I’m starting to believe the whole Armageddon theme is a set up and there are agents everywhere promoting this, and when you bring in the possibilities of weather changing technology, and look where all of the natural disasters exist…one can’t help but to be a little apprehensive.

How do you kill millions and get away with it? Natural disasters

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:18 PM   #13
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Just like there's good frequencies that can heal there's frequencies that can seriously harm humans and our planet. In my opinion from the research I have conducted , passion motivate killings are other types of abnormal behavior can be link to these experiments. Here on the island of PR passion crimes where parents kill themselves and children is unfortunate tragedy affecting 3 or more families daily. In a Island of 4 million inhabitants is hard to consider this type of behavior normal. HAARP and other types of similar experiments have been going on all over the world. I know is hard to prove that Haiti is a victim of such experiments but the adverse effects that these experiments have on our world are undisputed.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-14-2010 at 06:27 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #14
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
The predictions are probably part of the plan; the plan to get the masses believing in prophesies and religion, both in which are fabrications of ancient scriptures and fantasy. Minimizing the population by using religion and prophecy is a clever way to cover up their tracks.

I’m starting to believe the whole Armageddon theme is a set up and there are agents everywhere promoting this, and when you bring in the possibilities of weather changing technology, and look where all of the natural disasters exist…one can’t help but to be a little apprehensive.

Peace
This are not predicitons, you can feel the energy coming from the soil as if you had ants crawling up your legs. Some people get headaches and other stuff and others feel it in the solar plexus

We can chose to ignore things and get trash or do somenthing about it

Cheers
Old 01-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
This are not predicitons, you can feel the energy coming from the soil as if you had ants crawling up your legs. Some people get headaches and other stuff and others feel it in the solar plexus

Cheers
I very much agree....I was wondering what that feeling in my legs were And Many headaches have followed.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #16
Stranger
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all....

Yes, HAARP was certainly the first thing I thought of when I heard about Haiti. In fact anytime, anything 'suspicious' happens lately I think of Haarp. This is just the first occurence in what will be a very long line of events to do us in. We already see it in the destruction of the food crops (the weather throughout the US - Florida etc is unbelievable). the cost of our groceries is about to skyrocket!

One thing I remember (not sure where I read it or heard it - prob. PC) was that NASA would have total control of the weather within two years. And THAT was over a year ago now.

Whatever is going on - we're in for one H*** of a ride and it's starting NOW !!!
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post

Cheers
Is that what the feeling in my legs is? Yikes!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #18
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure that my following words will not make me popular...but that's fine for me. I just wanted to share a possibility...or say, it is the way how I feel inside about this tragedy. But I guess, and please cosider this possibility...it is meant to be this way, and no matter how hard it may sound, but this is happening with some purpose. I'm sure that gaia want us to tune in, worldwide, in a specific frequency...in this case is compassion...which is a very strong feeling.

I am in a kind of anticipating something big wil happen, but my feelings tells me this was NOT that "big"...which is still to come. I'm curious, what it is.

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #19
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Well I am for one am not going to disagree with you Malletzky.

It was a horrible thing and I intend to contribute to the cause. I pray for them all in their time of need.

However for those that have read the Handbook of the New Paradigm we should have expected this type of thing to start happening, and unfortunately there probably will be more to come.

I wonder if there was any strange colors in the sky similar to the earthquake in China last year. If there was I would suspect it was Haarp.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #20
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I'm sure that my following words will not make me popular...but that's fine for me. I just wanted to share a possibility...or say, it is the way how I feel inside about this tragedy. But I guess, and please cosider this possibility...it is meant to be this way, and no matter how hard it may sound, but this is happening with some purpose. I'm sure that gaia want us to tune in, worldwide, in a specific frequency...in this case is compassion...which is a very strong feeling.

I am in a kind of anticipating something big wil happen, but my feelings tells me this was NOT that "big"...which is still to come. I'm curious, what it is.

malletzky
Agree. Even if this were on US soil and 50,000 perished, I still feel that it would be just the opening act.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it is really a time for the people like us to counteract TPTB intentions....with our own....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #22
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Yes but, we can also do or not do something about it, like the shamans used to do

1)We can speak to the planet in its own language if we know how to or

2)Avoid participating in meditations that ask you to participate bringing energy into the planet. Most of the fallen angelics are tricking the channelers into believing they are beings of light and using us to sabotage our own natural order for their benefit

Prayers help to and there is a wonderful prayer called the Krystal River Prayer http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...nd_invocat.htm

After all to whom are we praying? if we are going to believe Jordan Maxwell and their team it seems that most of the prayers that we know are not directed to where we think they go

I think it is time to take responsibility and not only investigate what we are doing by default or the damage that we are doing with good intentions but to learn tools that are going to empower us

Love
Of course this is only a suggestion
Old 01-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #23
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Pray is always good because of the intent.
I don’t know about the energy from the ground stuff, but can easily suggest it’s probably the nerves; the feeling one gets when faced with such traumas as this. It’s awe-inspiring when people advocate to grid activations, but that maybe even more far fetch then the Haarp idea. Not sure if any of this can be proven but I definitely have my eyes peeled and mind opened.

While preparations are being completed there’s also a diffusion of enlightenment in the scheme of it all. I’m in the process of assisting “The Bed Sty volunteer ambulance corps “to make the trip to Haiti. The Non-profit volunteer group is filled with urban minority professionals ready to make the trip. The funding was an issue because the government is hesitant in sending them over there…so the community started raising the funds.
Now earlier today we got notice that the government might help out after all…but we’re not going to wait for them to use this for public relations propaganda. If they help it’s beautiful but there is no one holding their breath. You probably wont believe how much support is coming out of NYC…where there is also a hugh Haitian demographic.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #24
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...struction.html

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #25
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Was haiti quake HAARP induced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post

Peace
I think you are right on the money on this. TPTB have already had

discussions on brining about a end of the world scenario, that is in my opinion

why Israel was founded. I think something big is being planned behind

the scenes, something is indeed brewing, what that something is, your guess

is as good as mine.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote