Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-02-2010, 04:20 AM   #1
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr Steven Greer. Why the Certainty ?

This is by no means a topic of personal attack or character summation/interogation but merely trying to come to terms with the stance that The Disclosure Project has taken through their representation by Dr Greer in regards to his stance on entities and their motivations as highlighted in the interview with PC.

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before.

I was wondering if DG's view that all entities are non aggresive/passive and should be treated as such is his attempt to propogate some kind of meme and is more of an "instruction" or user guide for us for now our own future interaction or public perception of said entities. I say this because in certain occult literature one must be of sound mind and clear thought in order to approach a particular entity in case what you will becomes manifest in the entity, warts an' all. A mirror if you will, or to take it a step further the Id monster from Escape From Forbidden Planet or the Mr Stay Puff Marshmalow monster in Ghostbusters.

Of course it may not be easy to spell this out as a set of instructions or protocol in meeting new people particulalry as most people arent very good at following instructions and can not grasp the psychology/philosphy behind certain actions or the need for them, and so its better off to hand them any instruction or view that will create the required result of which regardless if the being is actually benign/active, so such in this case, that you enter the "conversation" with the right mind set. Perhaps DG is privvy to some information we don't know regarding a certain entity and the only way to combat/encounter it as such is too remain positive and free of suspicous thought when communicating with it? Of course the main consideration here is not to be tricked into going along with some agenda which can be used against us.

For the continuation of the Threat agenda to work on the next phase ie. alien threat, it requires us to perceive Aliens as the new terrorists. Therefore spread the meme all aliens are nice to counteract that.

If mass revealation by entities in this dimension was to occur and these entities are "real", given the amount of problems, good and bad things that would happen including death and psychological breakdown (which would still occur worldwide even with current disclosure, The Greys familiarity meme and subliminal attempts to dampen our reality filters) you could infer that this action to be made by sentient beings as one which was a concious application by them as an "attack" no matter how stage managed or peaceful or unintentional it would be. Could you introduce yourself to someone knowing that you could unintentionaly hurt that person due to their own frailty and handicap? Perhaps you would allow that person to make the first step instead, get them to enter into the exchange by their own will thus giving them control of their faculties and to create a safety blanket. Or would you not bother to give them the choice and just blow their minds anyway? Or would you introduce yourself subtlely, and breed familiarity, and how would you reach those that don't take in the media and watch Sci-Fi?
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:22 AM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr David Greer. Why the Certainty ?

Dr. Steven Greer
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:27 AM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

And Here is my take on the whole debate, I posted this on a similar thread in the CSETI member forums.

Quote:
Here is the deal folks, there is a difference in perspectives on this negative positive ET thing because people are at different stages of their own spiritual evolution.

It goes back to a statement that Einstein made which was...

Quote:
("The greatest decision a person will ever make is weather they live in a hostile universe or a peaceful one")

Why did Einstein say this? Was he just off of his rocker or did he actually know what he was talking about? This is a very shamanic frame of reference to see the situation from. However this is the perspective from which Greer's consciousness is communicating it from.

We all choose to incarnate into this reality for the polarized learning lessons that it provides. When I say "this reality" I actually mean the 3rd dimension of consciousness of this universe which is where we are all currently located if we are reading and typing on this forum. You choose to experience all the adversity in your life no matter how severe before you incarnate into your little baby body. Or if you are a walk in, your adult body.

Some people actually choose a path where they will encounter peoples from other worlds that dump massive quantities of adversity on them. While others have chosen a path for example to learn the same types of things, for example being a soldier in war. That is actually the path that I had apparently chosen for about my last 10 lifetimes before this one.

There is something called the progression of the soul. You incarnate into 3rd dimensional reality over and over again until you have successfully run through 22 archetypal learning lessons that are the grade school through masters thesis of the soul. During this time on earth or another similar planet the universe seems as though it is a very hostile place and that there are things in it that exist only to victimize us.

That is the trap that prevents people from moving quickly through these archetypes. Instead of recognizing each and every challenge regardless of the severity as an opportunity to learn, people see it as an opportunity to take on the consciousness of the victim. The victim consciousness is exactly where the "We are under threat from negative ETs" type of paradigm is born from.

This type of debate as to weather or not the adversity in this dimension of consciousness is hostile or a manifestation of the universal creator will continue to go on for as long as people are still working their way through the archetypal learning curve. There will always be some adversity in this world to be experienced by the few or the many so long as the people being born into this world continue to take on the victim consciousness and refuse to learn from the experiences no matter how traumatic.

Are there negative ETs? Depends on who you are and where you are in the evolution of your own soul. I personally finished out my souls progression about a year ago as determined by shamanic divination techniques. This is why it is my opinion that there are no negative or positive things anywhere in this universe. There are only different manifestations of the creator born from our own higher selves desire to see us learn at an accelerated rate. If there where no severe adversity in this realty we would all just sit around with our thumbs up our asses learning nothing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:22 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps we need a thread titled 'Ethics 101' or 'Ethics for Dummies' or 'Whatever Happened to Karl Menninger?' We chose this...and we chose that. We created this...and we created that. There is no right or wrong...but thinking makes it so. There are no victims. The 9/11 'victims' chose to go through that event. There are no evil ET's. Everything is as it should be. Where the hell do we get this Sugar Coated BS?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:56 AM   #5
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
And Here is my take on the whole debate, I posted this on a similar thread in the CSETI member forums.
I'm glad you re-posted this. It just connected some dots for me. Thx!
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:15 PM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Here is my point of view about Steven Greer. I posted it before and still think the same today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
If someone follow Greer's statement as all alien races are positive, you have to forget about several testimony and witnessing that tells the opposite. Just to name a few.

Alex Collier's information is one major "public contactee" who certainly gives another point of view about it. Zecharia Sitchin research and analysis of the Sumerian tablets also point out that we are under a secretive alien intervention since thousand of years. Marsharl Vian Summers is another major "public contactee" who has written several books states that the major treat humanity is facing IS the alien intervention going on at this moment, involving our secret "rulers". The messages contained in the "handbooks for the new paradigm" received by George Green clearly state that we are facing an alien intervention calling them "dark force" (it does not look "positive" to me).

Several witnesses who came out publicly in 2001 with the disclosure projects were clearly showing our governments involved with alien in secret project and contracts (see also Dulce book). It is amazing to see Greer stating all alien are positive after hearing so many of his own witnesses saying quite the opposite!

Someone must ask him why he says that after listening his own "2001 witnesses"?

Jordan Maxwell (like him or not) researches has brought out the very same conclusion; Humanity is under an alien intervention...

Many others witnesses and whistleblowers are pointing out an alien intervention going on Earth at this moment. Claiming it is all wrong and all ETs are positive is definitely naive and dangerous. You can not simply swiping a whole lot of testimony and witnessing just for the matter of being "opened" to first contact.

We know most of the species are benevolent and are waiting for us to be awaken and aware of our galactic citizenship to make opened contact. Nevertheless, keep in mind there are alliances of alien who are opposing this and will not stop their influence over Earth easily. According to "Allies of humanity" several ETs lost their life bringing us this message. Nothing positive in killing the ones who wants to wake us up...

Ask Peggy Kane if all ETs are positive! Anyway... The list is quite long to clearly show we are under alien intervention and influence. It also shows some "humans" are on their side. I think Greer statement is part of the mental manipulation program we are facing. Now that "they" are about to be exposed, "they" prefer to appear as friendly... What a better subject than Greer himself to be carrier of this wonderful positive message...

Namaste, Steven
I choose to follow his witnesses from disclosure project rather than the man itself. He seems to be on a dangerous slope...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:32 PM   #7
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY..orthodoxymoron,
....If the pattern of good and evil is prevalent on the earth , will the same pattern ascend to a a higher consciousness....will there be good and evil in a higher positive consciousness?....
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Perhaps we need a thread titled 'Ethics 101' or 'Ethics for Dummies' or 'Whatever Happened to Karl Menninger?' We chose this...and we chose that. We created this...and we created that. There is no right or wrong...but thinking makes it so. There are no victims. The 9/11 'victims' chose to go through that event. There are no evil ET's. Everything is as it should be. Where the hell do we get this Sugar Coated BS?
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:06 PM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
...We chose this...and we chose that. We created this...and we created that. There is no right or wrong...but thinking makes it so. There are no victims. The 9/11 'victims' chose to go through that event. There are no evil ET's. Everything is as it should be. Where the hell do we get this Sugar Coated BS?
If we keep going on this slope, we will certainly lost the small amount of liberty we actually enjoy as human race. Is it right, wrong, you decide... Mine is taken and I will do everything in my power to create a better future for my children... Everything.

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi nameless,

It was decided back in 1947 or so that the Aliens were probably friendly as they did nothing to invade or destroy Earth.

If they wanted to, it was decided, there was nothing on Earth that could be done to stop them as apparently their technology was much more advanced than that of this planet.

So, using logic, they must be friendly - or at the very least not really all that interested in Earth as we have not been annihilated yet. I'm sure that when the time comes (to be annihilated) we will see very little of it.

Greer is saying nothing new.

As for the other names mentioned, it could be a possibility that these people did add a little spice in their stories, after all, they want people to pay attention and being threatened to be loved to death didn't seem to cut it back in the late 70's early 80's, not even in Greers camp back then.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
This is by no means a topic of personal attack or character summation/interogation but merely trying to come to terms with the stance that The Disclosure Project has taken through their representation by Dr Greer in regards to his stance on entities and their motivations as highlighted in the interview with PC.

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before.

I was wondering if DG's view that all entities are non aggresive/passive and should be treated as such is his attempt to propogate some kind of meme and is more of an "instruction" or user guide for us for now our own future interaction or public perception of said entities. I say this because in certain occult literature one must be of sound mind and clear thought in order to approach a particular entity in case what you will becomes manifest in the entity, warts an' all. A mirror if you will, or to take it a step further the Id monster from Escape From Forbidden Planet or the Mr Stay Puff Marshmalow monster in Ghostbusters.

Of course it may not be easy to spell this out as a set of instructions or protocol in meeting new people particulalry as most people arent very good at following instructions and can not grasp the psychology/philosphy behind certain actions or the need for them, and so its better off to hand them any instruction or view that will create the required result of which regardless if the being is actually benign/active, so such in this case, that you enter the "conversation" with the right mind set. Perhaps DG is privvy to some information we don't know regarding a certain entity and the only way to combat/encounter it as such is too remain positive and free of suspicous thought when communicating with it? Of course the main consideration here is not to be tricked into going along with some agenda which can be used against us.

For the continuation of the Threat agenda to work on the next phase ie. alien threat, it requires us to perceive Aliens as the new terrorists. Therefore spread the meme all aliens are nice to counteract that.

If mass revealation by entities in this dimension was to occur and these entities are "real", given the amount of problems, good and bad things that would happen including death and psychological breakdown (which would still occur worldwide even with current disclosure, The Greys familiarity meme and subliminal attempts to dampen our reality filters) you could infer that this action to be made by sentient beings as one which was a concious application by them as an "attack" no matter how stage managed or peaceful or unintentional it would be. Could you introduce yourself to someone knowing that you could unintentionaly hurt that person due to their own frailty and handicap? Perhaps you would allow that person to make the first step instead, get them to enter into the exchange by their own will thus giving them control of their faculties and to create a safety blanket. Or would you not bother to give them the choice and just blow their minds anyway? Or would you introduce yourself subtlely, and breed familiarity, and how would you reach those that don't take in the media and watch Sci-Fi?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
...It was decided back in 1947 or so that the Aliens were probably friendly as they did nothing to invade or destroy Earth...
That's a dangerous mistake to think because we are still here, alive, that there is no intervention going on.

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #11
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Given a simple observation, that ETs can manipulate earth electronics from a distance and activate or deactivate them in various ways, the military forces of Earth are defenseless. There have been repeated documented reports of ET craft temporarily disabling our nuclear missiles as they sit in their silos. I have personally observed manipulation of simple electronic devices (smoke alarm, radar detectors). Since almost all of our military equipment has an electronic control component these days, all of this equipment could be disabled without a single ray gun discharge. But wait, there's more. There are also reports that mechanical devices such as cameras and guns have been disabled by ETs. The notion of a conventional response against this type of capability is laughable.

Why have the weapons that have been used to shoot down ET craft have not been disabled by the ETs? Why has there never been a forceful response to these actions?

I do not know what Greer knows that makes him so certain. I suspect it has something to do with his interactions with leaders of the galactic political bodies. He knows how things are being managed in our region.

I suspect there are other planets like Earth where fearful violence prone beings live, and perhaps they occasionally manage to get off-planet before destroying themselves, but the conspiracy I am concerned about is the one started by humans to unify the Earth under military leadership against a non-existent ET threat.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #12
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's a dangerous mistake to think because we are still here, alive, that there is no intervention going on.

Namaste, Steven
A very dangerous one and one that doesn't stand up too well IMO- it's very simplistic thinking......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:18 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if a lot, if not all, of what's going on here, as far as ET's and UFO's are concerned, is home-grown? Bill Cooper hinted at this regarding the 'alien presence'. I posted the following on another thread, and it has at least some relevance to this thread:

I continue to worry about the fate of the Founders/Ancients. I see evidence of them in the Creation...but not in the day to day administration of this Solar System. I also wonder about how the Reptilians came into existence (assuming that they really exist). Who, if anyone, created them? Who, if anyone, controls them? Could the same being(s) who terminated the Founders/Ancients (assuming that they were terminated)...also be responsible for the creation and control of the Reptilians? Did someone secretly create the Reptilians...and then use them to wage Star Wars...to attempt to become the Master(s) of the Universe? At some point...did this hypothetical Reptilian slave race overthrow their Human Master(s)? Is a hypothetical Divinity Within Humanity all that remains of the Founders/Ancients? Was Ra killed? Is Amen the hidden manifestation of Ra aka the Holy Spirit? Is Lucifer/Hathor a prime suspect in the disappearance of Ra...and in the creation of the Reptilians? I tend to think that all possibilities should be considered in a reasonable, rational, and detached manner. I don't want to believe...and I don't know. I just have a lot of questions...and huge issues. Einstein said that the Universe is stranger than we think...and that the Universe is stranger than we can think. What exactly was he referring to?

Could this Earth really be run by a joint Human/Reptilian Theocracy? Were we brought here by Battlestar Moon...along with ancient high technology? Are we on a Planet in Rebellion? Is Steven Greer more of a spokesperson than a researcher?

I just keep speculating...so reader beware. But also keep an open mind. Who knows...I might stumble across something of value!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-03-2010 at 05:24 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #14
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Namaste, Steven

Spot on ! We know that the human race could have been destroyed a long time ago . The fact that wasn't indicate that we might be of some use to the ones that could terminate the experiment ....
The fact that certain aliens are influencing and controlling our rulers and the fact that we are afflicted by wars. poverty , ignorance etc, ect, on purpose , when means to change the world exist ( zero point energy , anti gravity. teleportation ) , all of those point indicate too me that this interference is evil and very negative . Of course may be that only some interfering aliens are negative , some others are positive some could be indifferent .
That's my 2 cents .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #15
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Galactic parasites are using our divine intention to make our universe their home. I can understand why one would forgo all this and concentrate on just positive beings taking care of everything. This is not an easy matter to be born into. When you experience it develop your emotional system to it your realize that unfortunately Cosmic Nature works in this way. I think thinking on just positivity and there is no malevolence is an induced trap by the Decievers. They know that the Ancients will not respond because Many times before they have come and answered and many times before they became caught in our lack of maturity. We must make the biggest stride we have ever made and integrate complete creation. We must be equal with time itself. The Ancients are looking for new consciousness and how our mundane reality is a Wellspring for the universe. When one can be the yin and the yang equally the neutral zone appears and the wormhole is opened. The event horizon, the centrifugal force, the space between. Embracing only the positive by example of history itself shows it to be an empty proposition and a martyrs labyrinth. Have we ever in time broke their spell?

Again energy works words causing a geometrical pattern inducing a gravitational field. We must see the relationship of the conglomerate to ourselves. In other words millions of people polarizing themselves into positive or negative creates a magnetic resonance that will suck you in and harmonize you. But its not the real thing. Its an overcompensation like the pleasant ville world. Its a Sham. For instance when you are with a group of people and they act a certain way its subtly and directly influential.

Last edited by Magamud; 01-03-2010 at 10:27 AM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #16
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Embracing duality and fighting to solve problems has never solved anything. People sink deeper into conflict and fear, and feel the only solution is more of the same. They get stuck in it to such an extent that any other way of thinking is viewed as "naive". Get over it. To think that we can fight our way to peace is a fools game. It has never worked. It will never work. To think that humans are not selfish enough to withhold beneficial technology is to completely deny the motives that led to duality in the first place. Cooperation, compassion, and love are what is needed. There are intelligent races out there that have figured this simple principle out and live by it. Why don't we?

We are in this life to learn a higher way of being. All of the drama is just distraction. That includes all of the nonsense about evil overlords and invading aliens. Believe that there is good out there.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #17
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jnana -- well, there ARE children & babies being sacrificed, individually & in any one of the wars going on around the planet-- very scarey & unpleasant for them, too

your personal reality likely includes a warm home, food, & flush plumbing -- so it's a bit easier to shrug one's shoulders at the darkside, & term the suffering of so many -- too many -- on this planet a 'distraction' -- those in the middle of it probably call it something else

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #18
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
Hi Jnana -- well, there ARE children & babies being sacrificed, individually & in any one of the wars going on around the planet-- very scarey & unpleasant for them, too

your personal reality likely includes a warm home, food, & flush plumbing -- so it's a bit easier to shrug one's shoulders at the darkside, & term the suffering of so many -- too many -- on this planet a 'distraction' -- those in the middle of it probably call it something else

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
Let me try again since you seem to have missed my point.

The "dark side" is not those who are caught in the middle, the unfortunate, the starving. That is the RESULT of the dark side - which is selfishness. The cause of duality is selfishness. The solution is unselfishness, love, and compassion. This means taking care of those less fortunate, those caught in the middle, the starving and the sick. It does not mean hating and killing those who are perceived to be the "bad guys" or the "dark forces".

The "distraction" I speak of is all of the "us vs. them" drama out there. All of the nonsense about good guys and bad guys and how the good guys must fight AND KILL the bad guys to "win". It does not work. It has never worked. It only creates more deeply rooted conflict that will emerge again later, resulting in more killing.

I am NOT saying to shrug your shoulders at the poor and unfortunate. Anybody familiar with my posts knows otherwise. I am saying to step out of the conflict and find the higher way. Leave fear behind. Find ways to help those in need.

None of us can fix all of the problems in the world. I know I can't. I do a few small things. I know I should do much more. But together we CAN fix all of the problems in the world.

wynderer, I think we are mostly in agreement. Peace and freedom are very much what I desire.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Simplicity has its advantages.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #20
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Embracing duality and fighting to solve problems has never solved anything. People sink deeper into conflict and fear, and feel the only solution is more of the same. They get stuck in it to such an extent that any other way of thinking is viewed as "naive". Get over it. To think that we can fight our way to peace is a fools game. It has never worked. It will never work. To think that humans are not selfish enough to withhold beneficial technology is to completely deny the motives that led to duality in the first place. Cooperation, compassion, and love are what is needed. There are intelligent races out there that have figured this simple principle out and live by it. Why don't we?

We are in this life to learn a higher way of being. All of the drama is just distraction. That includes all of the nonsense about evil overlords and invading aliens. Believe that there is good out there.
Being aware that their are aliens perpetrating intervention without regards to our Freedom and Freewill does not mean to fight them as you said.

No violence will set us free from the intervention, but ignoring it and saying all ETs are good will certainly help humanity to loose the little freedom we have acquired through out history. Freedom was almost never given to us, we always had to fight for it, that is why there is this quick reflex of labeling "violence" when talking about alien intervention. That is not the case.

The intervention is secretive, helped by some of our rich oligarchic human community, uses different resource from our body, dna and brain chemical are two of them, interbreeding goes on since a very long time, just to mentioned a few things going on.

I personally know a couple from my wife's family that have two kids "somewhere in space". If you want the whole story, I can tell you. A total violation of Freewill in resume. Don't ask them if they think all ETs are good.

Using violence and weapons will certainly not help humanity from the intervention. The most effective tools we have are the knowledge of the Universal Laws, our consciousness and the divinity in us that can not be influenced. Once we are responsible and stop acting as victim, we will have open contact with the positive Ets that are in large portion in our galaxy. No need for special telepathic technique inaccessible for 99% of the world population. We have all that we need for this.

Never wander why there are so many disappearing kids all over the world? By millions each year, not all of them are kidnapped by other humans, only a very small portion are. Keeping 90% of the world in total poverty is also a good way for the interventionists to come and get the people or animals they needs without causing much wave into the society.

Bringing about dichotomy as an explanation to the source of the problem does not solve anything. Surely, the perspective of an alien intervention violating our sovereignty looks like an irrelevant dichotomy to the ones that assume all ETs are good. I can understand this. But I know all ETs are not good, some of them violate freewill of other species and that is what we are facing here on Earth right now. Sorry to bring the bad news, but there is also a good news, we have all what we need in us to free ourselves without any war. That is divinity, creative consciousness and the conscious use of the Universal Laws...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-03-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #21
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I personally know a couple from my wife's family that have two kids "somewhere in space". If you want the whole story, I can tell you. A total violation of Freewill in resume. Don't ask them if they think all ETs are good.
Absolutely, tell the whole story.

I also don't see how "being aware" of an ET intervention helps us overcome it. Please explain. Basically, we are saying that the same steps need to be taken, that we need to give up fear, grow spiritually, and grow in consciousness, so I don't see how this point of view makes any difference.

For the record, I have not said there are no "negative" ETs, but neither have I said that there are. I have said that it is probable that there are other planets like Earth, and we certainly qualify as negative. But, I have insufficient personal information on that subject. I just don't see any advantage to spreading fear about such things. I agree wholeheartedly with what Tone3Jaguar had to say in an earlier post.

I am aware of what many call an ET intervention. To be sure, life on Earth has been managed from the beginning. However, our notion of free will and what is good for us from our limited perspective here on this planet is not always (seldom?) accurate. I rarely speak of this, mostly because I am just learning about such things, but it is important to keep in mind the role of the spiritual hierarchy in all of this and our purpose for being here on this planet.

I would be quite happy to meet with any "negative" ETs out there and visit their mothership or home planet. Perhaps the ones who have your friends' kids will take me and explain what they are up to (I don't say this to make light of your statement, I mean it seriously).

Last edited by Jnana; 01-03-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #22
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Jnana Greetings ,

With respect to your point of view . Unfortunately we live in this reality were
nasty stuff really happens . Sometimes you have to fight .
If somebody wants you as a slave would you fight for your freedom ?
If somebody steals your child would you do something about it ?
I agree when you say " Cooperation, compassion, and love are what is needed." However in my experience of 68 years I learned a couple of things
" Be nice with the nice people and nasty with the nasty ." That works most of the time . Knowing how the world is I know from experience that
certain crimes against humanity should be punished with the guillotine like at the time of the French revolution . Forgiveness is a catch phrase to con the public so the criminals in charge can re-start the same BS later on .
Not even the church offers the other cheek and Yahweh is a fraud . Who can say that we have to become more compassionate and forgiving in a world that does not ?
I do not believe in vengeance but in "getting even " . If being a higher being means let people doing whatever they want with me then I do not want to be " a higher being " because it is poppycock . As a matter of fact I already think that I am almost PERFECT .
I believe that there is " the good , the bad , the ugly and the indifferent out there .That's how the universe is and we have to adapt to the situation .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #23
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Absolutely, tell the whole story.

I also don't see how "being aware" of an ET intervention helps us overcome it. Please explain. Basically, we are saying that the same steps need to be taken, that we need to give up fear, grow spiritually, and grow in consciousness, so I don't see how this point of view makes any difference.

For the record, I have not said there are no "negative" ETs, but neither have I said that there are. I have said that it is probable that there are other planets like Earth, and we certainly qualify as negative. But, I have insufficient personal information on that subject. I just don't see any advantage to spreading fear about such things. I agree wholeheartedly with what Tone3Jaguar had to say in an earlier post.

I am aware of what many call an ET intervention. To be sure, life on Earth has been managed from the beginning. However, our notion of free will and what is good for us from our limited perspective here on this planet is not always (seldom?) accurate. I rarely speak of this, mostly because I am just learning about such things, but it is important to keep in mind the role of the spiritual hierarchy in all of this and our purpose for being here on this planet.

I would be quite happy to meet with any "negative" ETs out there and visit their mothership or home planet. Perhaps the ones who have your friends' kids will take me and explain what they are up to (I don't say this to make light of your statement, I mean it seriously).
Here is the story in resume. Rosana (fictive name) is my wife's aunt. She was 14 the first time she was abducted. She didn't remember much of it except that she woke up in the barn lying on the floor at 5 am. She had been abducted several times after that. She remembers partially her aggressors describing them just as the "greys" look like.

She got pregnant right after giving birth to her first son and she knew it was not from a relation with her husband. Her husband was very upset about it all, but also very caring for her wife. He is still today very angry at the "greys". When she was near to give birth, she was again abducted and when she woke up, she was alone. No more baby in her womb.

This happened twice. Few years later, she got abducted again and met with her two kids, a girl and a boy, she remembers much of the whole event. Of course, it was heavily charged emotively and she always told the "greys" that she does not agree with what they were doing to her and her kids. The only answer she got was not to worry, they are well taken care. She is very sad of it all, still today. It is a burden she carries with her husband, unable to share with her surrounding. She was never beaten, but often drugged. She remembers drinking a small vial of a pink liquid. She thinks this stuff was to make her forget.

She has no proof of it, but she is convinced the two kids were interbreed. This idea is very hard on her. She accepted to share her story with me because I was deep into alien research and had myself a contact with a foreign being in Brazil.

Now, "being aware" of an ET intervention is the first step to counter it. How can you do something about it if you don't know anything on the topic or worse, if you intentionally refuse to look at the witnesses testimony that gives freely there information about it?

It is like the human "elite" that govern our world. The day enough people will know about it and ask publicly for answers, things will begin to change, it is the first step only, but it has to be done first...

You have never said that there were not negative ETs, but I have... So, to be coherent with my own knowledge, it is a commitment to inform my surrounding about it. It is not to spread fear intentionally, if it gives fear to think about an ETs intervention on Earth, I will also provide the means how to overcome it. There is a big difference between spreading fear with non-existent and fictional catastrophe, and informing the people about an alien intervention going on Earth that needs to be known. And I think Avalon forum is the place to do it so.

We are the ones who needs to decide our future for ourselves. There is no spiritual hierarchy with Creators contentment that says what is good and what is bad for us. Freewill is the guideline, nothing else. And it is widely accepted throughout the Galaxy.

Seriously, you would like to be abducted by the ETs who did abduct Rosana? Think about it twice. There are species out there that sees us just like we see our chicken in a plate, a resource. By the way, the way we treat our animals is a consciousness clear message that is sent to the Universe that says we accept to be treated the way we treat our animals. Universal Laws... the day we will treat our animal and planet with respect, we will stop sending this message to the Universe and we will solve many problems regarding ETs intervention, no need for war, it is all about consciousness...

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-04-2010, 04:13 AM   #24
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is the story in resume. Rosana (fictive name) is my wife's aunt. She was 14 the first time she was abducted. She didn't remember much of it except that she woke up in the barn lying on the floor at 5 am. She had been abducted several times after that....
Thanks very much for sharing this story since it really does get right to the heart of the matter. I've read many similar stories and I understand that living with this is a very difficult thing, but I'm sorry to say it does not prove your point that negative ETs exist. The fact of the matter is that neither you nor I know why they are doing this. I have read a number of cases where reasons were revealed to the subjects, and in most cases it is for the benefit of humanity. There may even be several different programs running with several different goals, depending on how we choose to destroy the planet: 1) a program to provide a body that can survive on a more polluted planet with more adverse weather conditions, 2) a program to provide a body with enhanced psi capabilities and better health for those who move on to a 4D/5D world, 3) a program to populate a new planet from scratch as a redo of the experiment that failed here on Earth for various reasons. Generally it is stated that the individual agreed to participate in the program prior to incarnating. Unfortunately, due to the veil of forgetfulness, few if any remember this. I don't think that people becoming aware of their participation in these programs is accidental. I think it is all part of the transition process and it is time for us to know these things.

The cases where such programs are not for the benefit of humanity have to do with an ET race that is dying out due to mistakes they have made. They are trying to create a new body that will help their race survive. I've seen a few versions of this. Again, I would not classify this action as "negative". Given the choice, I would volunteer to help such a race survive rather than deny them existence. However, it is not entirely clear to me why they need to customize a body for this purpose.

Quote:
Now, "being aware" of an ET intervention is the first step to counter it. How can you do something about it if you don't know anything on the topic or worse, if you intentionally refuse to look at the witnesses testimony that gives freely there information about it?
If the intervention is intended to ensure the survival of humanity, why would you choose to counter it? As I said before, from our limited perspective we often do not understand why certain things are being done. Reacting to hardship and calling it the result of a "negative" action is understandable, but not necessarily correct.

Since this is a Dr. Steven Greer thread, I'll throw this in. Greer often talks about how people react to hardship using the example of a young child in an emergency ward. In order to save the child, the doctor must insert a catheter into the child's chest right now with no anesthesia. How would that child view the doctor's actions? Would that view be correct? Greer never states what he has in mind in the ET world when he presents this example. I have my own ideas about that, and it includes stories such as the one you shared.

Quote:
We are the ones who needs to decide our future for ourselves.
Agreed.

Quote:
There is no spiritual hierarchy with Creators contentment that says what is good and what is bad for us. Freewill is the guideline, nothing else. And it is widely accepted throughout the Galaxy.
There is a spiritual hierarchy, and there is considerable evidence to support this. I'm not entirely sure you are denying the existence of our spiritual aspect, but that's what it sounds like here. I also think there is more to universal law than free will.

Quote:
Seriously, you would like to be abducted by the ETs who did abduct Rosana? Think about it twice....
It would not be an abduction because I have requested it. I am not afraid of ET contact. I am not afraid of death. I would very much like to be able to provide a report on what these guys are doing from conscious memory, without the aid of hypnosis, so that people can really know what is going on and why. I'm willing to take that risk. If they say it's because we taste like chicken, that's what I would report. The fact is that others have already been there and done this. Jim Sparks is one (book "The Keepers").

Quote:
the day we will treat our animal and planet with respect, we will stop sending this message to the Universe and we will solve many problems regarding ETs intervention, no need for war, it is all about consciousness...
I absolutely agree with this. I would add that we need to treat each other with respect and realize that we are all one, including all intelligent races in the universe. Even if the intervention is for positive reasons, when it is no longer needed, it will end.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:51 AM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who might object to what I have posted on the thread titled 'United States of the Solar System'? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 The more I think about it...the more I like this Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom thread...whether or not there are regressive aliens intervening on Earth. I like the idea of promoting this idea...and then noticing who comes out of the woodwork to oppose it...and why. My little dream may ultimately be an exercise in futility...but I think it is the right thing to do. But how important is doing the right thing to 90% of the beings (human and otherwise) in this Solar System?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-04-2010 at 05:03 AM.