Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Default For your consideration

It seems to me through my research there seems to be many varieties of E.B.Es and F.H.Is on our little blue Gem we call earth why are they here?
some evidence shows there are groups totally invested in guiding us toward a higher evolutionary state and some who seem to look at us as lab animals to experiment on then there are the covert ones who just kind of hang around, in our skies and in space. evidence for this in part the many different designed ships, and more importantly to me the glimpses people have caught of these entities when the do venture out of there encounter vehicles, are they just cosmic spectators here to watch what way we will choose to go. I'm confident through my research and testimony from individuals i trust that there are a group who's sole purpose is to witness this change we are going through and to insure that nobody intervenes in our free will to choose overtly
or through force. and also to see to it that things are done according to the rules (Basically like a galactic prime directive) to insure we evolve by our own will and energy not artificially through outside arm twisting. Any thoughts completely welcome
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:11 PM   #2
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: For your consideration

sure the inhabitants of the moon and mars are intrigued by the influx of visitors during the 60s and 70s too
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote