Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #1
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Default A few thoughts

Hello all Ive only been a member for maybe a week,my hopes is to be a outside observer to something Ive noticed, those whom would suppress the truth are master illusionist, and manipulators Ive watched with interest as some hear fall into the trap of focusing on petty arguments between a few
focusing on the left hand as the P.T.B handcuffs you with the right, i look at the threads here like Television if something someone says doesn't sound right or resonate change the channel, because while we argue and lose focus they will absolutely slip the corner stone piece we all seek past us, i know being new most will say ah whats he know, what i know is be vigilant or all is lost
what i know is we are the first line of defense and from what Ive seen on some threads we are asleep at the guard house.

Last edited by Tarliam; 04-09-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A few thoughts

Ah, you are still standing on the hill watching over the battle instead of protecting the back of your comrade.
Things are a little more confusing down here and it's hard to stand outside oneself, but I shall heed your words.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Im with Tarliam! If he's sitting on a hill watching the street fighting, move over, I'll sit beside you and watch to. Street fighting gets rather boring after awhile. I would probably just climb the next hill then and create something nice myself there. As my Dad used to say "Let them fight, its their own clothes"!

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Ah what do you know!, HaHa just kidding, but what you call petty arguments I think are unavoidable when you have this many people giving opinions on things.
There has been a little increase lately in arguments, but that doesn't mean that we're dropping our guard.
This is the closest thing to a self moderating forum I've seen! You should've been here a few months ago! I too avoid certain threads because they have no bearing on my life at all. You just have to have both eyes and ears open at all times, and take and leave what you want!
Oh and I'll sit on the hill with you two if there's food involved!
But if I see somebody getting picked on for no reason then I'll have to back them up.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 04-09-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Ah, you are still standing on the hill watching over the battle instead of protecting the back of your comrade.
Things are a little more confusing down here and it's hard to stand outside oneself, but I shall heed your words.
Somtimes the best way to protect your friends is to be where you can see the enemy flanking them so you can warn them.
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #6
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarliam View Post
Somtimes the best way to protect your friends is to be where you can see the enemy flanking them so you can warn them.
I concur.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote