Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default To those who did not believe....

Hi Everybody,

I take my hat off to Lindsey Williams, oil industry whistleblower who said that oil would come back down to $50.00 a barrel (I thought it would hold around $80.00 - but what do I know?), whilst the mainstream financial 'experts' predicted that it would go up as high as $300.00 a barrel.

This information from Williams was also reported on the Camelot website back in July!

Even though one of the predictions from this guy was not on the spot, the rest seems pretty well spanning out.

Lindsey Williams deserves more attention than he is receiving, definately a force needed on our side.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: To those who did not believe....

I agree with you Steve A. Thanks for the reminder.

It's funny,I was actually upset when I saw gas for $1.99 per gallon at a local gas station on Monday or Tuesday...I thought....how can "they" be so blatant? Up, down, up, down.....and when I speak to friends or relatives...they honestly believe it is NOT being manipulated. I find that amazing and heartbreaking at the same time.

I should be glad that it is cheaper now, but I am not. I just feel disgusted about it. Anyway..enough of my whining
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:53 PM   #3
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I was dissapointed to see the price come down, unfortunately people only become motivated to find alternatives when the prices are high and that's the only way we will get away from using oil, people forget very quickly
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #4
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
Personally I was dissapointed to see the price come down, unfortunately people only become motivated to find alternatives when the prices are high and that's the only way we will get away from using oil, people forget very quickly
Maybe it is another tactic to crash oil stocks and avoid anyone having a 'cash' safe haven in this downward spiral. ie covering all bases...

I've also read in Nexus that oil is produced like a crystal in the ground and this is the Russian/Ukrainian view on oil. Also there was mention in one camelot interview of Israel having the largest oil reserve under it untapped.

Is being green and self suffcient really as important as loving everyone and being good?

I drive a Honda Insight (70-100mpg from petrol) so am pretty protected even if the oil price goes to £10 a litre (I would obviously drive a lot less though...) but I love driving also being a petrol head and also own another car which is at the other extreme 10-20 mpg but a rear drivers car Lancia Integrale which I'm suppose to be selling in 2 days (boo hoo). I love driving fast and doing track days but it seems to be evil these days
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Maybe it is another tactic to crash oil stocks and avoid anyone having a 'cash' safe haven in this downward spiral. ie covering all bases...

"Is being green and self suffcient really as important as loving everyone and being good?"

I couldn't quite understand that statement, was it directed at me? My wish for this planet is an end to wars and repression, where people are not controlled and manipulated, where we can communicate freely and lovingly with one another across the whole planet, where people are not born into a slave/drone society where their lives consist of birth,school, work, die, where every person could have a comfortable home of their choice powered by all the natural resources that nature abundantly provides without having to wreck the environment and spew toxics by-products into the atmosphere.

Unfortunately, I don't see where oil ever has or ever will fit into the above criteria so I would like to see us moving away, very quickly, from using it. If all the billions of dollars that goes into wars (for oil) was spent on researching and improving ways to harness wind, solar, geothermal et al (not to mention free energy)... we would be living in a very different world.

By the way, I also love to drive fast
Old 11-20-2008, 10:42 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

the middle east is being crushed as we speak now.. the price is too low for them to sell it and make momney. all are dumping usa national debt. the printing presses for the pound ,euro and dollar are now running overtime to print enough money to guarantee the savings of everone which they did on OCT 14TH.. as lyndsey said its to send the arabs back into the desert.. saudi is bankrupt now, thast massive new skyscraper has been canned work has been halted.. once they finish vaccuming up assets and consolidating then they will put oil back up.

some say as high as $500 a barrel. prob most likely $200. it will tie in with the hyper inflation thats on its way.. $200 by august.. any skirmishes or all out war in middle east will result in limitless $$$ price

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-20-2008 at 10:44 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: To those who did not believe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
I couldn't quite understand that statement, was it directed at me? My wish for this planet is an end to wars and repression, where people are not controlled and manipulated, where we can communicate freely and lovingly with one another across the whole planet, where people are not born into a slave/drone society where their lives consist of birth,school, work, die, where every person could have a comfortable home of their choice powered by all the natural resources that nature abundantly provides without having to wreck the environment and spew toxics by-products into the atmosphere.

Unfortunately, I don't see where oil ever has or ever will fit into the above criteria so I would like to see us moving away, very quickly, from using it. If all the billions of dollars that goes into wars (for oil) was spent on researching and improving ways to harness wind, solar, geothermal et al (not to mention free energy)... we would be living in a very different world.

By the way, I also love to drive fast
i agree , but we need to do this oursleves off the grid and with out any help from 'authority'
Old 11-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #8
historycircus

I listened to an economist interviewed on NPR earlier this afternoon, and he suggested that while lower gas prices immediately reduce the pressure on individual pocketbooks, lower prices across the board (gas and other goods) is symtomatic of deflation.

Is there an "-ation" or "-ession" that the western economies won't be facing soon?

I'll add and "-ed" in there too, and leave you all to fill in what precedes the hyphen.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

The part everyone seems to miss is that lindsey said the price would be $50 because indonesia and russia would bring out new reserves larger than the reserves now in existance. there has been no such news so while lindseys price was right, more importantly his reasons were wrong. that makes him a good candidate for mis information.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:07 AM   #10
norman
Avalon Senior Member

This might seem to be off topic but I'm sure it's part of the way these things are handled nowadays.

Erratic highs and lows can severely alter the relationship between prices and incomes. Wages, pensions and welfare benefits in UK are 'inflated' annually to keep up with the 'cost of living'. The exact amount is calculated by taking a 'snapshot' of general inflation.

I think I'm right in saying that this snapshot is taken in the early months of the year. Inflation has been running wild throughout this year but is expected to fall back down again by early next year, when they take the snapshot.

The increases in payments next year will reflect that lower rate of inflation. It won't take into consideration the excessive inflation we've gone through since the last increase. Slowly we are being lowered into poverty by being left further and further behind real inflation, which is already significantly higher than they say it is anyway, especially regarding the purchasing trends of poorer people.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi TAXMASTER,

I think the excuse behind the price drop is not important here. We shouldn't confuse ourselves with the whys of a certain action.

The general public who are interested in the subject now know, because of this guy, that the oil prices are driven by the go betweens and not by the oil producing countries, nor the huge petrochemical companies.

The justification of the price hike or collapse is neither here nor there. For example, after one of the hurricanes hit the US coast, the price of oil fell. The justification? Because the drilling platforms were not damaged that much.
If the drilling platforms were damaged at all, doubled with the fact that the oil supply was halted for almost a week, would surely make the price of oil go up if anything, as there is more expense to repair the platforms to get the oil supply going and the hiccup of not having oil for a certain period.

As for oil reserves being fouind in Russia and Indonesia... the fact that you nor I have heard that they exist doesn't mean to say that they aren't there.

There is a lot of oil to be found in the south east of Brazil, off the Northeastern coast also. Those have not yet been aired in the mainstream international news yet. But they're there and Petrobras is making a fortune because of this, not by drilling for the oil, but the investors wanting a stake in the company. Did these investors hae inside information? Relatively speaking yes, as the information was released here in Brazil so most of the 'first off the mark' investors were Brazilian, keeping Petrobras in Brazilian controlled hands.

Best regards,

Steve

Just to update this post. Check out this link: http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/10/...ess/rusoil.php It explains about a massive new oil field.... in Russia.

This link: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...t_10208979.htm explains about Indonesian oilfields!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post
The part everyone seems to miss is that lindsey said the price would be $50 because indonesia and russia would bring out new reserves larger than the reserves now in existance. there has been no such news so while lindseys price was right, more importantly his reasons were wrong. that makes him a good candidate for mis information.

Namaste'

Last edited by Steve_A; 11-21-2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Update
Old 11-24-2008, 12:47 PM   #12
jan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
lindsey said the price would be $50 because indonesia and russia would bring out new reserves larger than the reserves now in existance.
Prediction was:

Indonesia & Russia announce new uber reserves => price of oil drops.

Prediction is false though conclusion is right.
jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #13
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I guess Steve you will be looking forward to 'liberation' in brazil soon then. We in ireland have also found huge reserves of oil and natural gas in our waters, I wonder when we will be liberated? :-)
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:06 PM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the oil companies are NOT only predicting "billion dollar" profits quarterly--that's what they earn

since almost everyone is their customer--i believe,
they pushed the price, as high, as, they possibility
thought they could get away with

other people, who are their friends, (or, think they are their friends) are likely getting pretty ****** off, that the prices
of their product, are, pushing the prices of their products up, (after all, all costs end up in the end price of a product)

and, many people are NOT buying --
and, many people are hording/or, stocking up
(does one balance out the other--and, there really isn't a shortage ???) after all we do live in an abundant world

so; many of the other people,
who are also their customers,
i think,
they do NOT plan to go down the well alone
so, they have forced the lowering of the prices

the USA have huge reserves in Alaska / and, yet
about 27 years approx. (a law was passed,
preventing, utilising these reserves) ???
why was that ???

another, bigger trouble,
is that people who sweep a broom
at GM / or, the big car companies,
make almost $30/hr

would you pay someone $30/hr to sweep a broom for you
in your business / or in your home ?

Cars used to $5,000 or less, when i was a kid
a similiar type of car, is now, about $25,000
(or, even more)

maybe sooner/rather than later
more people will barter again, with one another
eXchanging , where no money changes hands
just services , perhaps then,
the real value of things will be seen

is a doctor's time; worth more,
than a stone masons's time?
or, more, than a carpenter's time ?
or, more, than a mechanic's time ?

(personally, i do NOT think so)

we need to start to better monitor all our exchanges !!!

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #15
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi jan,

We must understand that the political and commercial world are fluid and are forever and continually changing.

Politicians and CEO's are paid to not only plan out the future for their company (country) but also to justify why.

If the global economical crisis had not happened, then the reports about Russia and Indonesia would be the mainstream news' justification for lowering oil prices. As it happens, the US made it easy for the oil go-betweens to justify the drop in the price, they didn't even need to mention Russia nor Indonesia. They can keep that under their hat for another day. Even if they did, it wouldn't matter as there is not enough space in the news time to report about such thing while the presidential elections were being held and immediately afterwards banks and car manufacturers are all scrambling to get the billion dollar handouts. After all, what is more interesting for Joe Public, Sarah Palin not knowing that Africa was a continent and Ford execs. flying in on private jets to get billion dollar handouts or another oil well found in Siberia?

Also remember that a professional in the oil industry is not necessarily a prophet of worldly events, they will just know things within their industry.

That not only goes for this guy, but any other so called 'whistleblower'.

If any of them start talking about subjects other from their 'speciality', the information is very probably not theirs, they are only copying from other sources and / are adding to their own information to make a better educated guess.

It's not necessarily the how's and why's that are important. What is important is the end game. That's politics for you.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan View Post
Prediction was:

Indonesia & Russia announce new uber reserves => price of oil drops.

Prediction is false though conclusion is right.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #16
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXMASTER View Post

Namaste'
I was wondering if someone was going to mention that. To me this is significant. I cannot for ghe life of me understand how such a misdirection would be useful to anyone. However, I keep hearing that lower gas prices are due to a lower demand but I see no change in traffic. People are still driving much as they always have. Why tell Lindsey the reason is X, then tell the public it is Y, when in reality it is something else all together?
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #17
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

It is obvious that Lindsay Williams got it straight from the horses mouth. I wonder what the motive might be for feeding Lindsay accurate info which they know he will shout from the housetops?

Also, if i recall rightly, before his prediction of $50 oil Lindsay had bowed out of public disclosure due to personal and family security concerns. I wonder why he passed on the this prediction after that and i wonder why anyone would tell a 'blabbermouth' the truth about a thing like that.

Does anyone have a link to Lindsay's latest interviews?
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:07 PM   #18
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi milk and honey,

Try at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ype=&aq=-1&oq=

Should keep you busy for a while.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
It is obvious that Lindsay Williams got it straight from the horses mouth. I wonder what the motive might be for feeding Lindsay accurate info which they know he will shout from the housetops?

Also, if i recall rightly, before his prediction of $50 oil Lindsay had bowed out of public disclosure due to personal and family security concerns. I wonder why he passed on the this prediction after that and i wonder why anyone would tell a 'blabbermouth' the truth about a thing like that.

Does anyone have a link to Lindsay's latest interviews?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #19
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

lyndsey williams got it right.. the method is irrelevant since goldman sachs can say oil is $10 a barrel tomorow if it wants to.. they control oil prices not oil companies or countires.. he said they will say its coming form russia or indonesia. it can come from the moon as far as we are concerned.. the price is ewhat they decide to set it at for their own agenda..

i agree with wild cat we make our own governments up. we need to make them work for us, so the easiest way is to set up our own.. thiers is sick and dying.

oh and most importantly we dont even need oil nor have we ever needed it.. we had technology far beyond dirty combustion engines before we were forced to use cars.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-24-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:48 PM   #20
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

lindsey's latest predictions say gasoline will stay between 1.50/2.00 per gal. we will have 6 to 12 months of this. then the tptb plan to collapse the dollar and turn us into iceland, because that test model worked so well. he says we have been forewarned.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:25 AM   #21
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post

i agree with wild cat we make our own governments up. we need to make them work for us, so the easiest way is to set up our own.. thiers is sick and dying.

oh and most importantly we dont even need oil nor have we ever needed it.. we had technology far beyond dirty combustion engines before we were forced to use cars.

Ummm.....actually it's "Free" cat, although "wild" does have a nice ring to it! I'll have a chat with my boy and see which he prefers

Glad to see someone actually agrees with me about oil

Hope you're staying warm over there, I've escaped the cold to sunny Florida, although I'm not sure how smart that was, I still haven't worked out which country is in a worse mess politilcally....let's see do I stay with potential Martial Law or run home to Big Brother
Old 11-25-2008, 05:37 AM   #22
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

lindsey was given information from an insider, the information may have been 100% correct at the time, but due to one or more things occuring they no longer needed to open the new fields, you don't play all your cards if you don't have to.
if the demand for oil and the price starts rising unexpectedly, then the new fields could be opened and continue the agenda.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:20 PM   #23
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

The post about being green was not aimed at anyone... if it was at anyone it was at me

I drive the lowest emissions vehicle bar a full electric vehicle or a push bike Honda developed the Insight car with a CO2 rating of 85g/km back in the late 90's and lauched it in 99. With what I'm uncovering the only reason to ge off grid seems to be to ge out of the money mens control. Up until recently I've wanted to build an eco house and get off grid... I am sure I ould but to be honest I do not want to do all that and have it washed away by a tidal wave in 2012 or sooner.... I think working on yourself and being good is probably better than being 100% green.

Here is the Peak Oil Theory vs. Russian-Ukrainian Modern Theory:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/crispin/crispin11.html
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:22 PM   #24
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

if you understand dis-information, then you also understand that you tell some truth with your lies. when you have 5 people each giving you part truths along with lies, it is hard for the average person to discern who if any are truthful. it is very important to look at all facts when trying to find out if one is telling truth or dis-information. some of you think that it is not important that Lindsey was incorrect on oil's reason for price collapse. I think you should look a little closer.

He says that he had to pull down his website because he was threatened for telling the truth yet they allowed him to leak out about the oil collapse. I am suspect. oil collapsed like all commodities because of 2 reasons, the temporary rise in the dollar index, and the decrease in consumption by the world due to the economic collapse. this doesn't even take into consideration of a price correction for a near straight up increase in price prior to the above events. Lindsey seems like a nice man but I will watch what he says very closely.

Namaste'

ps if he were a financial advisor and he told you to invest your money on oil dropping because he had some inside information that new oil from indonesia and russia would flood the market with cheap oil. the next time he got inside information, would you question it? oil only had 2 ways to go, up or down, it went down.
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #25
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone here read his book .. lots of interesting stuff inside it about what Prudhome Bay actually holds . he has been told that the bay has as much oil in it as Saudi Arabia and enough natural gas that they could shut down every natural gas producing well in America and the Nat gas from Prudhome bay alone could heat every house in America for 200 yrs. He also states that the energy crisis during the 70`s was a fraud and was ordered by the Administration in power at the time.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote