Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #51
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones

I think most of us cheer when lies spread by the "ills" are brought to light. So I have to think that when fictions by people like Alex Jones are brought to light, sleepers cheer.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #52
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
I think most of us cheer when lies spread by the "ills" are brought to light. So I have to think that when fictions by people like Alex Jones are brought to light, sleepers cheer.

What do you mean by "fictions" these are truths and I am not a sleeper
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #53
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Fictions, like the piece that was posted on Alex's site this morning that we are all discussing in this thread.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #54
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

as there was no interview................gotcha

but what is actually written in the letter are facts. I seen the facts in the videos I purchased but they are also on you tube.

If they take the time to read the letter maybe they might learn something
Old 09-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #55
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I for one do not feel deceived by this.

Tptb deceive us all the time, anger should be directed towards them.

What perfect way to do it since 9-11 was the biggest deception of all played out on the American people....all they are doing is thinking like their opponents think.
Unfortunately, You have to stoop to their level to get the job done.

At least Charlie and Alex are implementing their own psy ops with the Truth in their capable hands.

I always look at the INTENTION of the person(s) before I judge

I am sorry if anyone feels slighted by this, I assure you it will help the cause.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #56
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone seen this in the mainstream media yet? I checked foxnews, cnn and msnbc on the web and didn't see anything yet.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #57
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Malynda,

Why would the mainstream media put out anything about this non-story?

So what if an actor wants to meet with the President of the US? Many others do also.

This was 90% hype and 10% tripe. Sorry. How can anyone say that Obama would have said the things that were deemed to have been said in this fantasy of two people talking. In this fantasy, even his aides were whispering in his ear to add tension to the invention.

I'm not doubting the contents of the points in this article because I have followed the subject of 9/11, just the way it was presented to hoodwink the general public.

But don't you think that someone new to the subject would not bother to follow up as, if the conversation was made up then who knows, the information may be also.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Has anyone seen this in the mainstream media yet? I checked foxnews, cnn and msnbc on the web and didn't see anything yet.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #58
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

considering the last time Charlie Sheen came out for 9-11 Truth he was on Jimmy Kimmel and on one of those Entertainment Tonight shows so I would think it would be hitting the airwaves soon.

I think this was the whole point of this, to force it on mainstream media.

It could go either way, either they will take the bait or not, we'll see.

The more people get it out there the more people will talk about it

I think it is smart for him to appeal to those who are enamored by Hollywood stars, remember he is trying to appear to the masses of flouridated brains!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:05 PM   #59
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Malynda,

Why would the mainstream media put out anything about this non-story?

So what if an actor wants to meet with the President of the US? Many others do also.

This was 90% hype and 10% tripe. Sorry. How can anyone say that Obama would have said the things that were deemed to have been said in this fantasy of two people talking. In this fantasy, even his aides were whispering in his ear to add tension to the invention.

I'm not doubting the contents of the points in this article because I have followed the subject of 9/11, just the way it was presented to hoodwink the general public.

But don't you think that someone new to the subject would not bother to follow up as, if the conversation was made up then who knows, the information may be also.

Best regards,

Steve
I agree with you, Steve. I was trying to see if they would pick up on it since some think this will be beneficial. I think this is detrimental or a non-issue but would like to be proved wrong. That's all.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:42 PM   #60
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Weather Alex is consciously aware of it or not, he has become a spoke in the wheel of those people who need negative energy directed at them in order to wield power. He has stated that the does not pay attention to this "new age" type of stuff. What he does not realize, or he does, is that encouraging mass amounts of people to get up and direct their anger and attention at the negative occult power structure he is actually playing right into their hands. They want us to know what they have done, the more anger directed at them the more power they are rewarded with from the negative extradimensional forces that they have aligned themselves with.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #61
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What he tells me doesn't make me mad it just helps me to prepare for what is coming.
From where I am standing I see it as possitive energy
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #62
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What he tells me doesn't make me mad it just helps me to prepare for what is coming.
From where I am standing I see it as possitive energy
That is good, but you might be in the minority of the reactions of his listeners. Standing outside of the bilderberger meetings screaming at these people in a fit of rage may not be the best example to set for those more impressionable then you are.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #63
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Yes at first people will be angry that they have been lied to but I believe this will be the catalyst for change.

Anger is a powerful energy and when used to propel idea's is how they manifest into form for the good of humanity.

Gandhi, Martin Luther King, anyone who has been a proponent for a huge change in the world wasn't a little pansy, they directed their righteous anger towards the good.

I still believe that basic human decency and love will rule the day.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #64
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Listening to the Alex Jones show now, he is stating that this is only the beginning of a huge, OPERATION, they have planned out to elicit this change

so that tptb are forced once and for all to address this issue

It is not only about 9-11 it is about all the laws that were implemented because of 9-11 that have taken away our freedoms

To me it is pure GENIUS

Not deceitful

Not stupid

Not irresponsible

Not giving power to tptb

Psy op vs Psy op, one for evil the other for the good of humanity

I believe it would behoove all of us to hop aboard the one for humanity because there is strength in numbers- no matter if you agree with how it is being implemented or not if the end result is FREEDOM for all then I am all over it!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #65
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Just as T3J said, I too thougth of it as feeding them with the negative energy, but then I figured why not wake up more.

I am hoping for a big step in the right direction seeing as 9/11 is around the corner. He said Charlie will be on a couple of times this week

If just one of us reached one person and tell them to bring "love" into the world for peace it is worth it.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #66
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I get confused with this sometimes.

To bring about change, the anger that people feel towards tptb need to be directed in a positive way, for instance a peaceful revolution. ?

But also, giving our anger and throwing it directly at tptb I think might come right back to hurt us, since like attracts like? negative attracts negative? and so I do think that the anger that is enticed could or should be directed or transcended into a positive way.

I do hear Alex Jones rant so high sometimes with so much anger that it's almost sickening to listen to but that is also because there's an anger that I can relate to with Alex and it's not something I like in myself, because it's the dual aspect of my personality, but it is what it is. We all have it. I just prefer to channel it into meditation, or exercise, or release it.

There's something unhealthy about acting out our anger by sending hate and ill words or feelings towards others, even if it is tptb. I for one do feel anger, but then I try to release and then try to send love to them. I don't think someone likes what I'm doing because I get visits during sleep from entities, but guess what, I send them white light. I surround myself in white light and they immediately start to leave me when I do that.
It sounds crazy, but this is my experience.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #67
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

yes he does deb, you are correct. But I have learn to tone his yelling down. Mostly I read off his page, today is the first time I heard him

At least he is saying it needs to be a peaceful means of getting the attention of the president. He has changed his tone. So he has a big mouth, I guess some people get excited but his words were right on.

David Icke says to protest peacefully also. He doesnt yell and yes he has many people total respect.

Alex is a different type of person and he has many followers now a day.

Saying 9/11 was an inside job doesn't bring out as much anger as many think it does. People know in their hearts they just don't want to hear it said.

They turn their heads away saying Oh well, what can we do about it. We really mustn't continue to think that way. We must stand up and tell them enough any way we .

They do the same if you tell them there are aliens on this planet yet so many in here want the world to know the truth

Explain to me what the difference is, someone, anyone
Old 09-08-2009, 10:20 PM   #68
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I think AJ fulfills a hugely necessary role at this time and he's quite the entertaining guy to do it!

As I mentioned earlier, my main concern is he takes a very material approach to a problem that goes deeper than the material. David Icke is understanding the solutions lie in consciousness more, but AJ has him on the show, and I'm a huge AJ fan, I just don't share his mindset about everything.

For a lot of people he's too fear based, and I get that... He's good for those who need to wake up and he's great for a certain audience. Everyone can get something from his news coverage. Keep up the good work AJ and may all of us critics start our own radio shows!
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:51 AM   #69
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is not only about 9-11 it is about all the laws that were implemented because of 9-11 that have taken away our freedoms
Almost every law on the book was done for this purpose it started long before 9-11 . 9-11 was done to circumvent the Constitution the others were done to get you to give up your birth rights in exchange for Government privileges

Last edited by Northern Boy; 09-09-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #70
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
To me it is pure GENIUS!
Genius? Absolutely the opposite. It was sheer STUPIDITY! A HOAX!

http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minut...the-president/
From the URL above:

Quote:
Reported by Charlie Sheen
Infowars
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
<......... story.....>
Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.
This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.
Charlie Sheen.
You don't succeed in getting the truth to come out by being a complete idiot. You don't succeed in getting average American's to consider the possibility that 911 was an inside job by making up hoaxes.

This was totally disgusting.

Last edited by KathyT; 09-09-2009 at 02:28 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:38 AM   #71
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well I guess everyone doesnt feel the same as you do Kathy.

Did it get the worlds attention? I would say yes. We will not know the end results until later in the week

A hoax ? 9/11 was the hoax.............

I guess its anything goes when you are trying to save your world as you know it. Alex and Charley have that in the back of their minds. I can't put them down for that.

We are all of course entitled to our own and I thought it was more important to not critize someone for what they thought they needed to do to bring about the end results they wanted.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:49 AM   #72
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I'm confused here. If the end justifies the means, then we could all just play the dirtiest game to get to the truth and it would be ok. Wouldn't that make us just like the "ills"?
Old 09-09-2009, 02:59 AM   #73
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

That is not how I see it. What is the hoax because he titled the letter, 20 minutes with the president. He clearly states at the end of the letter that this did not happen.

He said his purpose was to mislead the press and media into bringing it in the open so they would read the letter. The media called Alex while he was on the air, questioning the validity of Charlie even writing the letter. He did and it was his idea.

Where is it a hoax ? That is not saying the end justifies the means. There is no end to it

Do you think it made the press and media mad? Do we care?

Yes, it may of backfired.............All I'm saying is, put the blame where it belongs.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it
Old 09-09-2009, 03:08 AM   #74
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
He clearly states at the end of the letter that this did not happen.
He stated this almost an hour after it was posted. That's wherein the hoax lies. In a time when people are screaming for the truth, I don't think it's a good idea to be deceitful. I get that it was all Sheen's idea but Alex Jones hopped on the bandwagon and chose to be the channel through which Sheen broadcasted. That's how he got caught up in all this.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:27 AM   #75
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Well I guess everyone doesnt feel the same as you do Kathy.

Did it get the worlds attention? I would say yes. We will not know the end results until later in the week

A hoax ? 9/11 was the hoax.............

I guess its anything goes when you are trying to save your world as you know it. Alex and Charley have that in the back of their minds. I can't put them down for that.

We are all of course entitled to our own and I thought it was more important to not critize someone for what they thought they needed to do to bring about the end results they wanted.
You’re mixing up concepts here.

9/11 was not a hoax. 9/11 was a crime, and the individuals who foisted this crime on 3,000+ innocent Americans needs to be hung from the end of a rope. They should be tried in court like war criminals. And the persons responsible for 9/11 were the owners of the building and all those connected who plotted using demolition and a cover up to bring down the World Trade centers.

A hoax is by definition “An act, document or artifact intended to deceive or defraud.” That is exactly what Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen did.

My family taught me, and I taught my children to behave with honor. To tell the truth, and to seek the truth through honorable means. You don’t fight killing with killing. You don’t start city riots because you don’t like laws, or because you’re beat up on the street. You seek your justice in a court of law. You don’t steal from your neighbor because he steals from you. You don’t bomb City Hall because you don’t like their decisions.

Getting the truth out on 9/11 will only happen through responsible reporting and documentaries, and telling the truth as it really is.. over and over again.

People like Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen have made themselves look like fools… but I’m sure this isn’t the first time they’ve done that. The only educational thing that comes out of this is for people who know nothing about Alex and Charlie, to have learned a lesson here.

Did it get the world’s attention? Hardly so.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote