Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 05:30 AM   #51
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: * urgent*update newsflash for uk people

Interesting.

Alot of folks I know have moved my way or out to wilder places such as midwales ect.

First sign of the shtf I am off with my BOB and family to the back of beyond.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:49 AM   #52
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassych View Post
whatever happens, we were born for this time. We can handle it.
word

doesn't matter what obstacle, we can deal with it. Just don't start moving because of the collapse. For me this means more time with nature

Last edited by clayman; 10-01-2008 at 10:53 AM.
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:01 AM   #53
Digi
Avalon Senior Member

Eh, I dunno. That guy sounds a little alarmist if you ask me. It's a big jump to say that a total collapse of British society means a take over by a Banking cartel. It's an even bigger one to say that someone feeling they won't be able to return to their home means total collapse of British society.

On the other hand, I have had a feeling something is coming down the pipe in October for quite a while now. Not only a hunch, but some dreams, friends' dreams, and a few predictions all seem to centre around this time period.

That said, "something coming down the pipe" is not always apocalypse. In fact it *rarely* is. My hope is that everyone stays calm and collected. Crises precipitate change. Let's be far-thinking, and positive.
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #54
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

I would disagree with the statement in the audio that the UK's sub prime mortgage exposure was worse than that in the US.

There is a global meltdown happening but the UK is better placed than many countries due to its sounder fiscal policy.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:12 PM   #55
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

As a follow up to my last post.

I just heard from a good friend of mine who has a family member in a powerful position in the banking industry and was told this and I quote:

"We are not being told the true extent of the current crisis in UK financial institutions, the sh*t hasn't even begun to hit the fan yet"

Interesting in the context of this story.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:21 PM   #56
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Rumours are abound. Flu - the Government saying that there is to be another attack. If the Queen is out of the country, then there is a great chance that something could happen.

The U.K. seems a harder nut to crack then most of the world for the powers-that-be I feel, so I think if they are going to do anything at all, then it's going to be a big one!

I think it maybe time to drop money altogether - it's got us into more stress and worry for as long as we have had it - do things for others because you want to do them for them and to better the 'self'.

The worse they can do it take my life but that is not the end of me, is it?

Last edited by Mark; 10-01-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #57
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

We have had the flu crisis put into the papers just a few days ago apparently Australia has had an epidemic, perhaps any Aussies who look in on this site can shed any light on this.
But then this morning in my post i received a letter from my doctors surgery saying that i was on the list for a flu jab apparently i was on their list of high risks!!!!

I'll be turning that one down i think hmmmm!

Is it not true that all banking systems run from Britain anyway we are the forefront of all banking?
We probably are going to go down worse than America.

Have to disagree with one of the earlier posts saying the Good Old British solidarity!!!! Well sorry but we are a minority now in our country when the crunch comes i can't see any of that good old world war 2 spirit that our parents had, that's gone now folks, people walk past you in the streets these days if you need a hand.
Just look at the news, it is not a good idea to step in on any confrontations you are likely to get stabbed or shot, no i'm afraid that good old sprirt has gone sadly.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:27 PM   #58
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to think that the Uk would be okay but if you have been following any news of late more and more of our banks, building societies are now being taken over by other countries.
If you look behind any bank now you will find that it is always owned by someone else.
We have lost nearly all our assets now in Britain, we do not own our own energy anymore, gas, electric is owned by either Germany, France or Russia.
And if they decide to pull te plug then that's our energy gone!!!
We have already been warned of energy cuts this winter, so stock up on candles, alternative cooking fascilities, ie; camping stoves, bar b ques etc.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #59
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

yup, sounds like an economic catastrophy to me, although it doesn't surprise me because it's been looking like this for a while now. Also it won't be good for the usa either, There's a saying here in the uk, "when america sneezes, britain catches a cold", very true.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #60
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Have we ever understood why they only needed to be out of the country for 30 days? Almost any catastrophy would take longer than that to clear....and if it's all that bad, one probably couldn't even make it back at all or for some longer period of time. So, wonder what it could be that only takes an absence of 30 days??
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #61
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Nah, what he said was that somthing big is going to happen within the next 30 days.

So he's outa here with his family.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:05 PM   #62
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Oh I see, he may be intending to never go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Nah, what he said was that somthing big is going to happen within the next 30 days.

So he's outa here with his family.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #63
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

some people are getting really wound up about this thread but i for one want to thank Kate and Bill because it's a great find. I don't think some people realise that these forums are here for awareness, so poeple need to get their head out of the sand and take a look around them no matter how bad it the truth is. This economic crisis is deliberately orchestrated by the central banks and we are headed for something really BIG, i knew this before hearing this audio clip. If people want to here lies wrapped around a nice protective blanket then turn on the tv, if people want the gritty truth then do some research.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #64
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Well, that was a bit sharp SM. If you care somtimes it's hard not to get a littlehot under the collar.

I also think most people here are quite aware of the higher powers and the slavery that they are trying to impose on us.

Peace.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #65
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:30 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #66
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The problem is secrecy! We get all news second hand so to speak, anything printed in papers or said on news reports could be false flags but how do we really know for sure.
The only way of finding out anything for sure is if YOU personally have someone close to you that has any of this information.

So if anyone out there knows something who frequents this site but doesn't post i think it's their duty to do so.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #67
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

justr have food for 6 months ready something to cook on, maybe a gas heater, and some other small supplies.. alterantivley if you like me you can go the whole hog and get the full works before our money is irrelevant.. i plan on spending all 3000 of it this week
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #68
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

might i also add that david icke did a lecture recently and he had a very interesting story to tell which could be linked with this. He said that he knows a traffic warden who had told him that he was once called into the office for a meeting with the head. Whilst at the meeting they gave him 3 cards and told him to put them somewhere safe for the near future. The first card gave him the authority to be a traffic warden, (nothing unusual there), but the second gave him the authority to arrest someone, it's called a "pace card". And the third gave him the authority to enter private property. Now days later this traffic warden met up with a friend who is a police chief of an area and was told something very unusual. He was told that people like traffic warden's and private security firms would have the powers to arrest due to a coming war which would cause civil unrest in the uk so the police would be distracted with that.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:50 PM   #69
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
justr have food for 6 months ready something to cook on, maybe a gas heater, and some other small supplies.. alterantivley if you like me you can go the whole hog and get the full works before our money is irrelevant.. i plan on spending all 3000 of it this week
Im very happy for you to take me for a few pints if I can help you reduce your currency expenditure.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #70
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Well, that was a bit sharp SM. If you care somtimes it's hard not to get a littlehot under the collar.

I also think most people here are quite aware of the higher powers and the slavery that they are trying to impose on us.

Peace.
i do apologise if i sounded a bit sharp, i couldn't think of any other way of putting it.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:52 PM   #71
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

as far as the economy collapsing its self evident, over mortgaged , av 10 000 credit card debt, when the usa dollar tanks to zero. im assuming the pound falls quite quickly after.. we got till november tops.. the queen is out fo the country ay.. interesting.. underground base in austalia perhaps?? does anyone know where she has gone??
Old 10-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #72
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Im very happy for you to take me for a few pints if I can help you reduce your currency expenditure.
we may be past pints but ill gladly buy you a pint of saomething one day?? once we get through this (if we do) it sounds like we will be able to do much better things than drink beer cheers
Old 10-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #73
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

No problems SM
Old 10-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #74
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

yes spacemonkey post that thread a few days ago, regarding giving the traffic wardens clearance to arrest etc;
It's clear that the policing sector in this country will not be around anyway icke says they will become One with the army.
Stands to reason i guess, do we have any police??? certainly not where i live any case.

Well i'm sorry if i get some snotty nosed traffic warden telling me i can't go down a certain street, or worse i'll stick their tickets where the sundon't shine lol
Old 10-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #75
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Wasn't it the Rothchilds' - U.K. based - that helped the Rockafellas' take over the USA? And doesn't the Rothchild's and the Queen still hold the purstrings of the world to a great extent? What does this say about what is happening to our world?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote