Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Have you unexpectedly changed recently?

I'm sixty years old, and at my stage of life, I would expect that any radical changes would have occurred long ago. But that has not been the case.

In the last several years, I've found I'm no longer willing to watch fictional depictions of humans behaving badly on my tv, and I have stopped eating dead animal flesh.

Both of these changes were completely unexpected, partly because of my advanced age.

I wonder whether the possible profound changes about to theoretically transform Earth might be the stimulus for my surprising transformation.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you unexpectedly changed recently?

Yes.. as there are no coincidences....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #3
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
I'm sixty years old, and at my stage of life, I would expect that any radical changes would have occurred long ago. But that has not been the case.

In the last several years, I've found I'm no longer willing to watch fictional depictions of humans behaving badly on my tv, and I have stopped eating dead animal flesh.

Both of these changes were completely unexpected, partly because of my advanced age.

I wonder whether the possible profound changes about to theoretically transform Earth might be the stimulus for my surprising transformation.

I can relate to the above vey much. I had some kind of heavy siezure.. actually saw the AI wave... it manafested in my xperience has like a invisable fiber optic cable going from the top down... the goes out as a silver ball . More on that later, Again, this song was written for all of you:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ZLr49vl0A
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

My life has been in flux for the last two years, a personal collapse while awaiting the big one. It seems my timing was off a bit, the second kind of precipitated the first. Personally things are on the uptick though I can't say so generally.

Glad to hear you ditched the TV, those things'll rot your brain. Better watch out on the non-meat product idea, the webbots make mention of it, not in a good way.

Cheers!
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

My favorite past-time was writing music, well not any more. I've had a radical shift in my hobbies. Now I'm obsessed with lectures regarding Law & Commerce, esoteric current events and findings on Avalon. I went from an I.T. tech in college to drop out and study this freedom movement. I don't feel like I'm doing anything important unless it involves contributing to this awakening. TV has pretty much been ruled out except for Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theory's and 6 days of Alex Jones radio. There is not much in life that gets me excited after creditors in commerce came into my life (information there trumps gold). I am having the hardest time making small talk. My mind is stuck on this awakening. I love it, but this has also caused problems in relationships of mine. I've chosen my path and sadly people have been left behind. Major changes indeed. I no-longer wish to date at the moment because my paradigm is always in flux.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:11 PM   #6
Kre8ive Lady
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramallamamama View Post
My life has been in flux for the last two years, a personal collapse while awaiting the big one. It seems my timing was off a bit, the second kind of precipitated the first. Personally things are on the uptick though I can't say so generally.

Glad to hear you ditched the TV, those things'll rot your brain. Better watch out on the non-meat product idea, the webbots make mention of it, not in a good way.

Cheers!
Ramallamamama, I would greatly appreciate you posting a link to the intervew where Clif mentions this. Unfortunately, I missed it and cannot find it. Thank you!
Kre8ive Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:34 PM   #7
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post

Hi Droid,
I know exactly what you mean. Even though I'm only 52 LOL. I am not the person I was even 1 year ago, much 2 or 3. I do believe that our dna is rapidly being changed by the galactic energies now being into our solar system, these energies are changing our molecular structures so that we will be able to live and thrive in our future existence in the 4th and 5th (maybe even higher)dimensions. About the meat though, I too have read that this process needs animal protein to happen. Furthermore, as we slowly awaken we are becoming aware that we have been under mind control via the media.
I am personally thrilled that I have begun to see through the veil and look forward with anticipation what the next steps will be.
Maybe we should all take this opportunity to list the changes in our daily lives, thoughts and behaviors. For example, I used to love going out with friends for food and drinks. Now I prefer to stay at home and garden, work on project or learn things on-line. I also find that I am a lot more patient with people and rarely get into arguments or react in vengeful ways while in traffic LOL.
Great Thread !
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #8
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c76 View Post
i agree entirely.. i think that this world has become largely immoral

these days people have the attitude they can do what they want and morals are out the door.. i am an old fashioned person that respects good morals.. the family unit.. not having sex with anyone you feel like it.. etc..

i think the moral decline of this world is very close to the biggest problem that's causing the civilizations collapse
The moral decline is now a moral incline. The young people around me are leaving that decline behind. The civilization is not collapsing. It is changing for the better. Be in touch with the new generation. The "old fashioned" world is back again. Seek it and you will connect with it. I see in the teens a return to basic principles that we of the older generation were taught. The cycle has turned back up, don't fear. If you could hear and see what I am hearing and seeing from these beautiful children, you would have a more positive outlook.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Huge difference, very much more compassionate, especially for the aniimals of this earth. As with the squid who used the coconut to the elephant that paints. We need much more protection and conservation. I'm also gravitating to music, and the orchestra type. I saw those videos of how the water changed when this music is played and all my senses were heightened from watching that. I am feeling closer everyday to mother earth and what she has to offer and what we are to preserve.

War , changed on that, who needs it anymore, so many countries have advanced to a point that if we came together we could end this now. I am a veteran , I understand there are bad guys out there and sometimes measures need to be taken but there should be a huge emphasis on getting along.

You can see from the avalon family here, all of us from around the world, different lifestyles, cultures, food, and yet we can all come together and maintain a value system on the same level. We are incredible when the light shines in aren't we.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #10
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The vibrational frequencies of our world is changing and those who are in tune to them are experiencing some radical changes in their lives. The communication
field is wide open . The flow of this wave is stronger for those who are seeking to ride the waves, while others are hesitant and fearful of change. We have to be patient with our love ones and friends. One thing for sure this world will never be the same and the ptb cannot hide or stop the vibrational wave which is engulfing our world. Ride the waves
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for reminding us so nicely of the wisdom of maturity, im 45 and have always welcomed every year as another term of growth,,,, keep on rocking Droid56!!!
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #12
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. Drastic. Ongoing. All for the good.

We are the tinder that will spread the fire of awakening.

I know many are expecting some big event on a particular date, and that may yet happen, but look around you. See the change that is happening now. It's wonderful.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #13
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

53 here and Droid, your not at an advanced age, just maturing

What a great time to be alive and experiencing the change at an age where we can make decisions for ourselves and maybe make a difference out there
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #14
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe not exactly "recently", but 3 or 4 years ago my skull changed shape. In the past friends of mine had even commented on how "lumpy" my head was shaped. Most noticeably the top right side had always had an indent or depressed area. Now after some years, my cranium seems perfectly smooth, or "normally" shaped. I had always thought this sort of growth would not be possible in ones 30s.

There have been plenty of other changes in my life, but I am wondering if others have experienced physiological changes too?
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:38 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

not too long ago, 50 was considered, very old

now 50 is the new 35

and, 65 is the new 50

and, 80 is the new 65

people can, and, will live, well into their 100's

many changes occuring
as, people turn on their crystalline light bodies
and, as, people walk through the higher aspects
of the multidimensional levels
that they are

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #16
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kre8ive Lady View Post
Ramallamamama, I would greatly appreciate you posting a link to the intervew where Clif mentions this. Unfortunately, I missed it and cannot find it. Thank you!
Sent you a PM.
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #17
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Droid56, I can weigh in on this one as well. My wife and I no longer smoke and we stopped drinking alcohol within the last 12 months and although I have not stopped eating meat, I can concur.

We are working towards complete off-grid living. It blows me away how so many houses are vacant or in foreclosure that families could just live in. Why DO we have to pay to live on the planet where we were born? What else could we be doing with our time if it wasn't spent worrying about coming up with money to pay for gasoline, electricity or a place to live? It wasn't meant to be this way. (Not complaining, just saying)

Everything DOES seem to be shifting though. I thought it was just me 'getting older' and maybe that's part of it, but I like what's in the air with respect to the winds of change.

I hope to meet all of you some day.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #18
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Have you unexpectedly changed recently?

Yea i am 21 and i've also quit drinking and smoking. I acasionally still

go out partying to catch up with high school friends but not like I used to. I

have also become more positive about things lately and i see the world from

a higher perspective and no longer am i focused on negative, but this happened

recently like in the past month and its changed my life.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:11 PM   #19
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Me too. I seem to be engaging with and integrating what life is teaching me with less resistance than before. I can get back to equilibrium faster after an upset and am suffering less. Cheers All.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #20
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

indeed ... everything for me has changed beginning about three years ago ... primarily this year ...

it is like i took a rollercoaster ride ... experienced a few 360's ... losing everything i had in my pockets ... watched everything i thought was ... fall to the ground ... but knowing ... i could not stop the rollercoaster to pick that of which was mine up ... had to leave all where it fell ... and continue on with the ride ... rollercoaster stopped and i was glad to see a couple of things remained with me ... everything else had changed ... or fallen away ...

and i am not the person i was three years ago ... not even a year or a month ago ...

sometimes ... when we experience profound changes ... to our behavior ... our personality ... our likes and our dislikes ...
and our relationships ... we wonder how this can be ...
but really ... all we can do is be who we are realizing we really are ... and keep moving forward ... one step at a time ... being ok with our self changes ...

all part of the big pic i feel ... all part of no longer living pretentiously as we have been ... but living longer and more fulfilling life experiences ...

go with the flow i always say ...
sometimes not effortless and leaves us scratching our heads as to the logic of it all ...
forget the logic ... go with the heart ...

the heart will never lead us astray ...

yeah ... i am not who i once was ... can't even begin writing of all the changes ...
and the changes ... they continue to be ... and will be neverending from here on in ...

go with the flow of change ...
follow your heart ... it knows where its going ...
if changes feel true and right ... you are exactly where you are meant to be ...
how you are meant to be ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #21
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

hey Future eyes . your like a breath of fresh air

thank you for this sharing .....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:10 PM   #22
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
TV has pretty much been ruled out except for Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theory's and 6 days of Alex Jones radio.
Wow... 6 days of Alex Jones, huh? Talk about some serious emotional draining. I used to listen to him a good portion of the week and at the time I really enjoyed it, but it just got to be too much for me. I also felt so devoid of any sort of positive feelings after listening to him. It just got to a point where I couldn't deal with it anymore and I had to take a break from him. Well, I haven't gone back to listening to him as of yet. He's entertaining for sure, it's just that he doesn't offer much besides fear.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:09 PM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I started "changing" well over a year ago and despite some fluctations here and there (which are normal), I still watch much less TV than I ever did. My eating habits still need work (obviously) and the new job I just started feels like a blessing in so many ways. I just can't describe the feeling I get from being there.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #24
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
My favorite past-time was writing music, well not any more. I've had a radical shift in my hobbies. Now I'm obsessed with lectures regarding Law & Commerce, esoteric current events and findings on Avalon. I went from an I.T. tech in college to drop out and study this freedom movement. I don't feel like I'm doing anything important unless it involves contributing to this awakening. TV has pretty much been ruled out except for Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theory's and 6 days of Alex Jones radio. There is not much in life that gets me excited after creditors in commerce came into my life (information there trumps gold). I am having the hardest time making small talk. My mind is stuck on this awakening. I love it, but this has also caused problems in relationships of mine. I've chosen my path and sadly people have been left behind. Major changes indeed. I no-longer wish to date at the moment because my paradigm is always in flux.
That's exactly how I am feeling these days as well ! I am totally immersed in this awakening process. All of my breaks at work are taken up reading about ascension and the shift. I download tens of internet interviews and radio programs onto my i-pod and listen to them on my drive to and from work ; I listen to them as I doing house work or gardening. I've begun to meditate again. I notice nature more and pay attention to the plants and trees and the clouds in the sky.
I haven't been romantically involved with any one for more than a year now. I just don't feel like getting involved with the drama any more. I've stopped calling life long friends for a chit chat. Even though, I have gotten closer with my parents and children. Generally, it seems as though everything that was important to me only a couple of years ago, no longer interests me. I feel as if I'm running out of time and it is time to get my house in order. I feel as if I'm living a completely different life.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #25
meditate4life
Banned

@DROID56

You can meet your countless friends and family from all over the cosmos.
Your own healing and DNA repairing is available to you.
Coming forces will bathe your Universe with uplifting energy.
meditate4life is offline   Reply With Quote