Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
Beyondmyctrl
Avalon Senior Member

Question Desperately seeking enlightenment

Hi everyone, first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Richard and I am new to the Avalon forum. I’d like to think that I am a very open minded person, always ready to learn and very respectful of other peoples beliefs (as long as no one is harmed) even when they don’t particularly mesh with my own. I am a big fan of project Camelot and the work that Kerry and Bill are doing .That said, I’d like to state that I believe in aliens and the fact that they are here already. I also subscribe to the ancient astronaut theory. It just makes sense to me. I believe that there are monuments on mars and perhaps even on our moon. I believe that the governments of our world know this and are keeping it secret for whatever reason (pick your favorite). I also believe that our world is a reflection of how we feel and I believe that we create our own destiny and I believe in synchronicity and the law of attraction; I’ve had it happen in my life too many times to discard it as coincidence. I’m not sure how I feel about the “good versus evil” alien thing yet, I mean, if some of them are evil, then, as Edgar Mitchell said they could’ve destroyed us a long time ago because, in my opinion, if they’ve managed to travel all the way here from wherever they are from they are obviously from an extremely advanced civilization. Now, one could argue that, the “good “aliens are on our side and helping us but then that suggests to me, that the “good” aliens are obviously “stronger” or more advanced than the “bad” aliens thus able to thwart the “bad” aliens’ efforts to destroy us and that whole scenario of “good will always overcome evil” and “love conquers all “leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. Actually, the whole LOVE and ENLIGHTENMENT and CONSCIOUSNESS thing just leaves me feeling empty. Parts of me wants to believe that our visitors have attained a higher level of consciousness and thus, are a more loving and peaceful people but another part of me believes that they are probably just like us, flawed and searching for answers. It was Richard Dolan, I think, who gave an excellent example in one of his talks about this, saying that, if we were to travel back in time let’s say to the early 1900’s and talk to some of the people there and show them all our little gadgets, our technology and nanotechnology and such, they would probably say something like: My god! You guys are so advanced surely you must have solved all of your civilizations’ problems and you must be living in peace and harmony…right. So, even though I want too, I don’t really believe that aliens, whatever density they are living in have got their **** together better than we do. Therefore when I read all that “new agey” stuff about our mother earth and aliens and love and consciousness and blah blah blah it just makes me want to . But still, I mean, if they are still around and have managed to not annihilate themselves maybe they are all knowing and all loving and maybe love is the key and I’d sure hate to miss out because of my cynicism and my lack of faith in them, the human race and myself.

Which is where YOU come in, I need your help, I’m trying to be enlightened, loving and raise my consciousness and all that stuff but every time I try to read or watch something on the subject my eyes glaze over, I’m really trying but I just can’t seem to get into it, as an example, I just tried watching a video featuring Christine Day (she has a new book out called Pleadian initiations of light) , it was a 20 mins video , I lasted about 90 seconds .I just have a lot of trouble believing that human beings are capable of such love, or that it really matters in the greater scheme of things and I certainly don’t believe that we are capable of unconditional love (only animals are capable of that, I mean, have you ever had a cat or a dog ? the way they treat us, now that’s unconditional love, I miss my kitty cat …anyway that’s not the point ) and I’m sorry to say this if you are a fan of miss Day, but I have a lot of trouble believing that, of all the people on planet earth, the Pleadians chose her to communicate with, or Billy Meier for that fact, not that there’s anything wrong with them but I mean , why them ? Why not you? Why not me? Ok, well, I know why not me but still… And don’t even get me started on Miriam Delicado, I mean, I’m sure she’s a really nice person and I want to believe her, I really do but…. And yet, the funny thing is, I actually have no problem believing in the Pleadians or reptilians for that matter .What’s wrong with me? Am I just that far away from enlightenment that I can’t see it. Am I a lost cause? HELP!! I’m serious, I really want your help, if you have any suggestions or any words of wisdom please share them with me, I am a blank slate and willing to learn. Also, I’ve tried meditating but there is too much noise in my head and I’m finding it very hard to concentrate so if you could maybe give me some meditating tips and techniques it would be awesome. I know I’m asking for a lot but it you could indulge me I would be eternally thankful.
I apologize for the “longish” post I’m not sure what the proper etiquette is on a forum such as this so I thank you in advance for your compassion and understanding.

Namaste

Your friend,

Richard – Beyondmyctrl
Beyondmyctrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Desperately seeking enlightenment

Hi Richard
If your serious about enlightenment first you have to be clear about what it is your seeking and then avoid distractions.

There are loads of books claiming to be spiritual but they are just story telling.

Eckhart Tolle "The Power of Now" would be a great place to begin.
You will find some of his video clips on "The ego what is it? and how to transcend?" thread.

There is a major difference between awakening and enlightenment.

Again if you are serious about enlightenment everything that you need to know has been shared by those who are or have been in that state in this world over thousands of years.
No need to reinvent the wheel.

U.F.O's Aliens and all that is an entirely different subject and unknown quantity and quality.

I was advised to read listen to those who are in that state not those who talk about it.
There are many who will talk. True Enlightenment is fairly rare.
Eckhart Tolle and Dr David Hawkins are in that state for sure.

Hope this helps
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Warm welcome Beyondmyctrl.

Good news is that you’re not alone in your views and feelings. We all are here trying to find our own answers and it sounds as if you’ve not come across material that resonates with you yet but persevere and it will come eventually. Here, we’ve all gone through mountains of research and had our beliefs shattered and rebuilt again only to have it all knocked down again – it can be quite fun and downright frustrating but we keep at it cos our thirst for truth is relentless.

I know where you’re coming from in regards to the new age materials and ‘love conquers all’ stuff – IMO this is not the case either as much as I would have liked it to.

You may find the voyager books very helpful. The link below should hopefully help you find some of which you’re searching for and it’s also endorsed by Camelot.

http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:n...&hl=en&ct=clnk

http://66.102.9.132/search?q=cache:s...&hl=en&ct=clnk

http://www.azuritepress.com/faq/faq1.php

Best of luck.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Do you like reading! If you do why don't you give this a go. It's a spiritual classic, and a gateway to enlightenment.

http://www.yogananda.net/ay/ this is the online addition, but you can also buy it at any book shop.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Desperately seeking enlightenment

Is easy to be confuse with so much information and even turn off by it.
If you are a seeker of truth as it applies to your life I can only recommend to look within yourself first for the answers. Write your questions and goals down and be honest with yourself, you will be surprise how much you already know. What resonates for me might not resonate for you, this for me is the beauty of our journey , different roads same destination.
A warm welcome to you .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #6
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again Richard.
Thought It might be helpful if I give you a definition of what enlightenment is.
Bearing in mind that anything I post is my point of view therefore not necessarily so

Enlightenment is That which is left when all that is not God is removed.

Therefore all, without exception, belief systems conditioning, positionality--rigidly held points of view, the ego must be let go of, surrendered to God.

Avalon by it very nature is a good place to find out about things that may affect you in this life, it is a great source of information and disinformation.

However enlightenment is about discovering your natural state, the Higher Self within.
You will not discover yourself if you think anything outside of you is going to lead to that which you truly are.
Who knows if aliens will save your earthly body or even if that will be necessary.
That is all hypothetical.
None of that can help you to make progress to finding your own Self which is eternal.
Being in this world is a very short event in adventure of the soul.

What is Real and True is the realm of the Mystic the enlightened ones, the sage.
Yogananda as recomended by Kriya is a Sage though not of this world now.
I got a lot from his books.

Chris
Old 02-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #7
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Richard, welcome to you.

From the way you write it sounds like your already well on your way.

PS What you said about animals is right, except i once had a goldfish that used to give me the evil eye.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I've been an amateur walking on the path for as long as I believe I ever held a self-reflective thought, which seems like a lot in our time. Anyway, I think what really needs to be stressed is that on the path, the best teacher is yourself. Gods, gurus, advisors, shamans, etc are all sources of information that may unlock some understanding for you, but if you look too hard you forget what it is thats in front of you.

I wandered spiritually for a long time, then found Zen Buddhism, and it opened lots of doors for me, but unfortunately after a time I was even attached to ideas about that, while still in the thinking that I was "living" it. Now I try to look for value or resonance in all sources of information, but better still I know would be to just seek truth inside myself with no outward distractions.

When you look for info outside yourself, you risk getting attached to only temporary forms in any number of ways, which ends up bringing you right down into the **** and the mundane and the drama and the dissonance and the etc. etc.

And don't take my word for it either. I'm not anyone special, I haven't ascended or obtained any special understanding, I just recognize my mistakes as I make them.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #9
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
I've been an amateur walking on the path for as long as I believe I ever held a self-reflective thought, which seems like a lot in our time. Anyway, I think what really needs to be stressed is that on the path, the best teacher is yourself. Gods, gurus, advisors, shamans, etc are all sources of information that may unlock some understanding for you, but if you look too hard you forget what it is thats in front of you.

I wandered spiritually for a long time, then found Zen Buddhism, and it opened lots of doors for me, but unfortunately after a time I was even attached to ideas about that, while still in the thinking that I was "living" it. Now I try to look for value or resonance in all sources of information, but better still I know would be to just seek truth inside myself with no outward distractions.

When you look for info outside yourself, you risk getting attached to only temporary forms in any number of ways, which ends up bringing you right down into the **** and the mundane and the drama and the dissonance and the etc. etc.

And don't take my word for it either. I'm not anyone special, I haven't ascended or obtained any special understanding, I just recognize my mistakes as I make them.
Yes the recommendation is that at some point the books the teachers etc must be let go of. Its a question of when. The Self of the teacher is the same as your Self.

When there is a degree of silence in the mind the progress made at that point is possibly enough to let go of all externals. The teacher is essential in the early stages though.

Im back to Eckhart Tolle. His books are pointing to truth as are the videos and cds.
Eckharts advice is simple and relevant to our time and culture, though Truth is timeless.
Hope this helps.
Chris
Old 02-22-2010, 02:26 AM   #10
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Richard, glad to have you on board!
I will give you a little advice, to follow your heart.
It doesn't really matter what religious background you have (if any ) however, here are some sacred verses that might inspire you on your pursuit to enlightenment:

Quote:
Matthew 7:7-8 (English Standard Version)

Ask, and It Will Be Given

7. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
8. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 (English Standard Version)

21. But search (test) everything; hold fast what is good.
22. Abstain from every form of evil.
Love and blessings to you,

Dan
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:23 AM   #11
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

As regards the idea that aliens who are more advanced than us should be more loving, caring or whatever, I think the terms "service to self" and "service to others" are important to understand. Bill and Kerry use these terms quite often and they come from the channelled information from Ra -

http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Main_Page

I think this information is very useful because it not only explains how more advanced beings could still wish to harm us but it also gives a lot of info on the various spiritual dimensions and Bill and Kerry will often refer to it so it's probably worth having a look at it.
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #12
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Well Richard
I hope we have not silenced you with all of the information, its really simple.
As Beren said on another post.
Love love and then see what happens.

Chris
Old 02-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #13
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Richard, that was a great post, it didn't feel long because it was very entertaining and it made me laugh because your way of thinking and beliefs are startlingly really close to mine. You are not alone, all of us have these similar thought patterns and reevaluating and questioning things over and over again.

The best advice I could give you, is that all the answers you need are already within you, you know what the truth is because it will resonate, you have all the enlightenment already. Follow your own intuition, its a gift.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:49 PM   #14
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

It does seem that one goes into despair before the view clears or the heart is opened.... reading others' biographies, that seems to be the case, as w/Tolle, deep, dark abyss of despair, suicidal... tormented w/ questions like "what's the point", "what is life about", "why am I so unhappy"... having a haunting desire to Know...
or those suffering in other ways, addictions, for example, you hear the hit rock bottom.

But I do know one thing: you can't get to anywhere from here if you don't own and accept where you are right now.

I often think too, that are lives are so rich, right now, in the moment and we've simply become oblivious to much of this richness by a bombardment from the conditioning of our society, thru the media, new age & other religions, our job... being disconnected from nature.

You are aware that something is missing... it might simply be that feeling of being alive! Moment to moment. I think the greatest realization came to me when my stepson asked me where does time go and it came out of my mouth was spontaneous, I said ... it doesn't go anywhere because there is only Now... everything happens Now.

that was my first taste of Eternity and I was 30 yrs old.

When I read your opening remarks and saw you asking for advice, I almost cringed because you will get Plenty of it by asking that! (chuckles)...

You cannot Be outside of God for God is either Everything or Nothing at all. I choose this word God knowing full well that everyone has their own understanding or belief, it doesn't matter.

Heed your intuition and avoid feeling shame that you lack anything because you don't "resonate" <(geyawd I'm tired of that word) with all the love, light poll-parroting that goes on around here. Accept where you are, cultivate the desire for knowledge.
Examine the word "belief" and how beliefs affect your everything.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #15
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondmyctrl View Post
I believe that the governments of our world know this and are keeping it secret for whatever reason (pick your favorite)
Oh, I forgot about this, just wanna pick my favorite

Its because the occult groups value secrets and keeping certain "higher knowledge" to themselves. Suppressing knowledge of this kind is a very ancient method of accumulating power and maintaining control. And considering the type of people we're dealing with here, the ones behind the cover up, they apparently are very hunger for power, its what feeds them and nourishes them, just like those myths and legends about entities extracting energy from souls and feeding off of it. This is the same situation in reality but in a more literal sense than just metaphor. In essence, power is limited, so if you share power with others its less for you, and these people want that power and control as limited to them as possible. And that's why many occults groups don't get along and are in fact enemies, they are all fighting for that same source of power and control, its been a very old and ancient effort for world domination.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #16
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
It does seem that one goes into despair before the view clears or the heart is opened.... reading others' biographies, that seems to be the case, as w/Tolle, deep, dark abyss of despair, suicidal... tormented w/ questions like "what's the point", "what is life about", "why am I so unhappy
this is very interesting. because if you think about our existential "whats the point/make your own point" culture, the next step may be spiritual enlightenment.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #17
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Cant help but feel we are talking to our selves.
Richard hasn't replied to any post that I can see.
Moxie--- Great advice.
As im sure you know Eckhart basically says it dosnt have to the route of the cross ie crucification or misery before we turn to the spiritual.

I wish I had read that age three
Mind you when rock bottom is hit, humility follows through the famous 12 steps of AA, thats from personal experience.
I wouldn't wish that route on anyone, however the rewards have been great.

Think times they are a changing, Every one that trod the path in the past has made the way easier for us.

Chris
Old 02-23-2010, 04:41 AM   #18
Wyzyrd
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all.

This is my first post although I have been reading for a while.

I could almost have written Richard's post myself! I too have searched and dug and turned over rocks since 1994, starting with the book 'ET 101' and moving along to Jane Roberts, Marciniak, etc. for years. Then came the internet in 1998 and whoa! Andromedans, Cassiopaens - a plethora of information. I have been abducted numerous times. The paralysis and figures in the room, the domed rooms, the greys - and the reptilians. So I have been searching for a Higher Power for years. At the moment I am comfortable with having a Goddess figure to talk with.

I'd like to address Greybeard for a moment. I am an addict and have been bouncing in and out of NA for years. I just got sixty days back yesterday, and the group voted me to lead the Friday night meetings. This is new for me because I always would 'pass' and take off at the end of meetings. THIS TIME, I am getting involved, and it FEELS different. Like a connection to a Higher Power is being forged by helping other addicts, even if it is just something I share in a meeting. I've been hitting two and three meetings a day (I am disabled and don't have to work). I have to be careful about letting this become another addiction . . . but although I'm unsure of the path to Enlightenment (above links appreciated) I think I am learning that the path to awareness is simple: helping other people - somehow.

I don't know if I'm making any sense, and just rambling, but this thread struck a chord with me. I've read all the transcripts at Camelot (my computer is old and won't play the movies - new one on order) and have gotten a lot out of each of the interviews.

I've had email lists, posted on many forums, and generally was open and searching in the late nineties and early two-thousands. Then a series of events happened and I lost eight years clean and sober. That's ok - I'm back on track now and want to thank each and every one who posts on this forum because I learn something from every single person I read.

Thank you all for being here.
Wyzyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #19
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

'd like to address Greybeard for a moment. I am an addict and have been bouncing in and out of NA for years. I just got sixty days back yesterday, and the group voted me to lead the Friday night meetings. This is new for me because I always would 'pass' and take off at the end of meetings. THIS TIME, I am getting involved, and it FEELS different. Like a connection to a Higher Power is being forged by helping other addicts, even if it is just something I share in a meeting. I've been hitting two and three meetings a day (I am disabled and don't have to work). I have to be careful about letting this become another addiction . . . but although I'm unsure of the path to Enlightenment (above links appreciated) I think I am learning that the path to awareness is simple: helping other people - somehow.

Hi Wyzyrd
As you know its a day at a time, but sixty days congratulations!!!!
If you haven't been there you don't know.

I think you have it right, its not possible to overdose on meetings at the stage you are at.
Im very happy for you. Lets face it we overdosed on whatever!!
Ive been sober and clean for thirty years but didn't get it first go either.
When you are ready get a sponsor to guide you through the twelve steps one at a time.

Higher Power is whatever appeals / works for you.
However having said that the traditional God/creator is the most trodden path and therefore safe route.
there is no evidence that aliens are more or less spiritually advanced than us

I would strongly recommend Eckhart Tolle's book "The Power of Now" .
Its just made for folk like us.
Also "Power versus Force" by Dr David Hawkins. He helped to set up AA.

You might like to look at the "Ego what is it?how to transcend?" thread.
The main obstacle to continued success in NA, which I have been to, is the ego.
The thought that I know it now, I can make it on my own, I dont need help, I dont need a Higher Power, is from the ego and its a killer for us.
Being addicted to the path of enlightenment is the only safe addiction I know.
The first high that we get from dugs alchol is very similar to the feling that you get when you find God within.
The cause being all inhibitions, fears drop away, for the first time we get a glimpse of what we really are, unfortunately as you know while we seek the same high it takes more and more usage to even get a tase of that first experience then the alchol or substance just dosent do anything for us but we are left with a chemical addiction. Heavy drinkers live for drink, Alkies drrink to live.
Been there done it.
By the Grace of God and the fellowship of AA I am sober today.
With love
Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 02-23-2010 at 08:50 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #20
Beyondmyctrl
Avalon Senior Member

Wow and here I was thinking I might not get any responses , first of all, thank you to all of you who have answered . it's really late here in Vancouver 02:am so I "ll be hittin' the hay soon but I promise that when I wake up tomorrow i'll read all of your posts . I'm very excited ! . thanks again

your friend ,

Richard
Beyondmyctrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:58 AM   #21
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
it does seem that one goes into despair before the view clears or the heart is opened....

there is the reason for pain

to turn to Truth and look for Love

when lost alone

nowhere to go

God will guide

Remembrance

is to forget

oneself

Be Still and Know that I Am God

Last edited by RedeZra; 02-23-2010 at 11:35 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #22
Buffalo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondmyctrl View Post
Hi everyone, first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Richard and I am new to the Avalon forum. I’d like to think that I am a very open minded person, always ready to learn and very respectful of other peoples beliefs (as long as no one is harmed) even when they don’t particularly mesh with my own. I am a big fan of project Camelot and the work that Kerry and Bill are doing .That said, I’d like to state that I believe in aliens and the fact that they are here already. I also subscribe to the ancient astronaut theory. It just makes sense to me. I believe that there are monuments on mars and perhaps even on our moon. I believe that the governments of our world know this and are keeping it secret for whatever reason (pick your favorite). I also believe that our world is a reflection of how we feel and I believe that we create our own destiny and I believe in synchronicity and the law of attraction; I’ve had it happen in my life too many times to discard it as coincidence. I’m not sure how I feel about the “good versus evil” alien thing yet, I mean, if some of them are evil, then, as Edgar Mitchell said they could’ve destroyed us a long time ago because, in my opinion, if they’ve managed to travel all the way here from wherever they are from they are obviously from an extremely advanced civilization. Now, one could argue that, the “good “aliens are on our side and helping us but then that suggests to me, that the “good” aliens are obviously “stronger” or more advanced than the “bad” aliens thus able to thwart the “bad” aliens’ efforts to destroy us and that whole scenario of “good will always overcome evil” and “love conquers all “leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. Actually, the whole LOVE and ENLIGHTENMENT and CONSCIOUSNESS thing just leaves me feeling empty. Parts of me wants to believe that our visitors have attained a higher level of consciousness and thus, are a more loving and peaceful people but another part of me believes that they are probably just like us, flawed and searching for answers. It was Richard Dolan, I think, who gave an excellent example in one of his talks about this, saying that, if we were to travel back in time let’s say to the early 1900’s and talk to some of the people there and show them all our little gadgets, our technology and nanotechnology and such, they would probably say something like: My god! You guys are so advanced surely you must have solved all of your civilizations’ problems and you must be living in peace and harmony…right. So, even though I want too, I don’t really believe that aliens, whatever density they are living in have got their **** together better than we do. Therefore when I read all that “new agey” stuff about our mother earth and aliens and love and consciousness and blah blah blah it just makes me want to . But still, I mean, if they are still around and have managed to not annihilate themselves maybe they are all knowing and all loving and maybe love is the key and I’d sure hate to miss out because of my cynicism and my lack of faith in them, the human race and myself.

Which is where YOU come in, I need your help, I’m trying to be enlightened, loving and raise my consciousness and all that stuff but every time I try to read or watch something on the subject my eyes glaze over, I’m really trying but I just can’t seem to get into it, as an example, I just tried watching a video featuring Christine Day (she has a new book out called Pleadian initiations of light) , it was a 20 mins video , I lasted about 90 seconds .I just have a lot of trouble believing that human beings are capable of such love, or that it really matters in the greater scheme of things and I certainly don’t believe that we are capable of unconditional love (only animals are capable of that, I mean, have you ever had a cat or a dog ? the way they treat us, now that’s unconditional love, I miss my kitty cat …anyway that’s not the point ) and I’m sorry to say this if you are a fan of miss Day, but I have a lot of trouble believing that, of all the people on planet earth, the Pleadians chose her to communicate with, or Billy Meier for that fact, not that there’s anything wrong with them but I mean , why them ? Why not you? Why not me? Ok, well, I know why not me but still… And don’t even get me started on Miriam Delicado, I mean, I’m sure she’s a really nice person and I want to believe her, I really do but…. And yet, the funny thing is, I actually have no problem believing in the Pleadians or reptilians for that matter .What’s wrong with me? Am I just that far away from enlightenment that I can’t see it. Am I a lost cause? HELP!! I’m serious, I really want your help, if you have any suggestions or any words of wisdom please share them with me, I am a blank slate and willing to learn. Also, I’ve tried meditating but there is too much noise in my head and I’m finding it very hard to concentrate so if you could maybe give me some meditating tips and techniques it would be awesome. I know I’m asking for a lot but it you could indulge me I would be eternally thankful.
I apologize for the “longish” post I’m not sure what the proper etiquette is on a forum such as this so I thank you in advance for your compassion and understanding.

Namaste

Your friend,

Richard – Beyondmyctrl

Richard, my friend
I would say a few short months ago I was where you are. I had read and heard everything in the camelot arsenal.
Somehow i stumbled on to "Earth History- Anna Hayes) google this. If it resonates go to azuritepress,com and begin the journey of Keylontic science, or the Science of Ascension. You will begin the process of re-membering what was taken from you, and humanity many thousands of years ago. I urge you to remain cautious and only proceed if it resonates and motivates you to continue the journey. I trust you will know what to do as you proceed. This journey is noy instantaneous, the layers have to unfold deliberately and as you accrete the frequencies to manifest the higher levels of your entity.
I can assure you it is quite scientific, yet spiritual.
Buffalo is offline   Reply With Quote